PDA

View Full Version : Relationship advice

GeraldWallace
03-18-2013, 07:15 PM
sons currently in one and its been well over a year... everything is good for most part now but long term looks a bit hazardous due to differences in opinions and many things.. advice on what to do?

Latarian Milton
03-18-2013, 07:24 PM
a badass would never have any relationship with a bitch lasting longer than a month tbh. just fuck them for fun and dump them in the trashcan when you're done fucking them

Pickle
03-18-2013, 07:35 PM
a badass would never have any relationship with a bitch lasting longer than a month tbh. just fuck them for fun and dump them in the trashcan when you're done fucking them

:lmao +1

to the OP, if u really think there are fundamental differences that will eventually make it not work out, the longer u go on the more its going to hurt like hell

Avante
03-18-2013, 11:28 PM
sons currently in one and its been well over a year... everything is good for most part now but long term looks a bit hazardous due to differences in opinions and many things.. advice on what to do?

If you are feeling that way after a year it really is time to move on. It's not going to work. You should be feeling real good about things by now, obviously that's not happening.

FkLA
03-19-2013, 12:31 AM
Depends on the severity of the differences brah. Its pretty rare to find someone that you dont have disagreements or arguments with.

Wild Cobra
03-19-2013, 05:28 AM
Rule 1. Don't come here looking for good advice.

Latarian Milton
03-19-2013, 06:34 AM
and 2. make sure you get at least a basic college degree before considering marriage as an option, unless you're an omniscient person who can educate himself, and who can use his CIA knowledge to find out the exact location of a girl's home via the only clue of a picture.

Tits McGee
03-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Even though it seems you are leaning towards bolting, you have a lot of questions to ask yourself to be sure you are doing the right thing. Is the relationship much too "comfortable"? Comfort becomes complacency and monotonous real fast in a marriage. Is she the kind that likes to take care of details and make all the arrangements and take care of you? She'll get tired of it eventually. Do you have equal education levels? Matters more than most people think and the differences become glaring over time. Did you meet her on the rebound from another relationship? It takes the average person about 17 months to fully recover from a breakup-----she might just be an emotional crutch for you that you are trying to turn into love because you want to feel normal. Is your family happy/relieved that you have "finally" found someone? The pressure of not wanting to disappoint them may lead you to make a huge mistake. These are just a few things that I have found too many people don't think to consider because, well because everyone wants love and we all want to be swept up in it. Good luck to you, make a carefully considered decision for yourself and you'll be fine.

JudynTX
03-19-2013, 07:48 AM

Difference in opinions huh? Like you can't decide what kind of pizza to order?

mrsmaalox
03-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Difference in opinions huh? Like you can't decide what kind of pizza to order?

It's probably more like how exactly to warm up that pizza. I think he's lost his faith in her.

BUMP
03-19-2013, 09:54 AM
It takes the average person about 17 months to fully recover from a breakup

lolwut?

DarrinS
03-19-2013, 11:09 AM
If you agreed on everything, it would be pretty damn boring, tbh

The Reckoning
03-19-2013, 11:19 AM
fuck her sister

mojorizen7
03-19-2013, 07:39 PM

Future jerking yourself off in an old folks home with watered down toothpaste. tbh

DesignatedT
03-19-2013, 08:42 PM
Hit it and quit it.

ploto
03-19-2013, 08:43 PM
It's probably more like how exactly to warm up that pizza. I think he's lost his faith in her.

:toast

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2013, 09:37 PM

what I'm about to tell you only works if you do exactly as I tell you....first take your shirt off but keep your underwear on...put on a baseball cap...next grab a beer (has to be a bottle) any kind....now go stand in front of a mirror and repeat after me 10 times: "I'm a dumb fuck and that bitch is right." "I'm a dumb fuck and that bitch is right.".."I'm a dumb fuck and that bitch is right." etc etc etc

Problem solved....