PDA

View Full Version : Heat: this league is such a joke

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Lol at 30 minutes worth of bullshit possession review. Embarrassing how badly sterne wants the heat to challenge the 33 game win streak record. (Lol at the graphic of the busts of historic win streak trios :lol). That out of bounds call with lebron at the end was inconclusive by video review. Should have stuck with the call on the floor:Boston. Out of bounds off battier at end. WTF took so long? Oh yeah, looking for any possible way to give the heat the ball. What a fucking joke :rolleyes. WCF and Finals are going to such a joke this year. AGAIN. :rolleyes just die already, sterne, and take you pussy lapdog silver with you

Clipper Nation
03-18-2013, 10:08 PM
You're kidding, right? That was the wrong call at the end, and the Celtics shot more free throws all night, dumbass.....

thunderup
03-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Holy hell just when I thought HI-FI was the poster boy.

apalisoc_9
03-18-2013, 10:09 PM
I usually whine like this to my GF, but i guess that's not a luxury for you eh?..Scared she'd cut your allowance brah?

thispego
You're kidding, right? That was the wrong call at the end, and the Celtics shot more free throws all night, dumbass.....

You're kidding right? You still look at free throw differential to determine referee bias?

:lmao

HI-FI
:rollin 5 star thread tbh.

to be fair to Lebron, he receives a lot more contact with no calls than prime Durant or Kobe.

whitemamba
is OP mad? :lol

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Not mad, just sad. This could be an entertaining game but there is too much politics and deception. Only morons don't see it :lol

whitemamba
03-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Not mad, just sad. This could be an entertaining game but there is too much politics and deception. Only morons don't see it :lol

why dont you and the rest of spur fans occupy the nba tbh

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:13 PM
yah dawg

Jeff Van Gundy
03-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Shut the fuck up pego

KaiRMD1
03-18-2013, 10:17 PM
That was a pretty fairly called game. I mean that out of bounds call was on Jeff Green and I did see James acting job but it seemed pretty straight down the middle.......which means the Heat are fucked, they aren't getting as many calls as some other darlings.

Either way, good win by the Heat, they are f'n ballin'

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Lol at 30 minutes worth of bullshit possession review. Embarrassing how badly sterne wants the heat to challenge the 33 game win streak record. (Lol at the graphic of the busts of historic win streak trios :lol). That out of bounds call with lebron at the end was inconclusive by video review. Should have stuck with the call on the floor:Boston. Out of bounds off battier at end. WTF took so long? Oh yeah, looking for any possible way to give the heat the ball. What a fucking joke :rolleyes. WCF and Finals are going to such a joke this year. AGAIN. :rolleyes just die already, sterne, and take you pussy lapdog silver with you

Looks like you got your codones

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:19 PM
:rollin 5 star thread tbh.

to be fair to Lebron, he receives a lot more contact with no calls than prime Durant or Kobe.

Most of his is below his knees has he's tomahawking.

Venti Quattro
03-18-2013, 10:19 PM
:lmao can't afford $300 to change your child's surname

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:20 PM
:lmao can't afford $300 to change your child's surname

That's the story he wants you to believe. Truth is the extended family (her side) doesn't want the kid to have his last name. Why do you think she hasn't married him? He's a freeloader, all up in HIS ski lodge and fishing cabin.

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:21 PM
That was a pretty fairly called game. I mean that out of bounds call was on Jeff Green and I did see James acting job but it seemed pretty straight down the middle.......which means the Heat are fucked, they aren't getting as many calls as some other darlings.

Either way, good win by the Heat, they are f'n ballin'
that's how they get you. Call it fair until the games outcome hangs in the balance and a single call or two down the stretch sways the momentum. They're not giving the thunder and heat wins by 50 points, it's a subtle act, calculated. NBA fans aren't total morons

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2013, 10:22 PM

:lol believing a league is rigged, yet continuing to watch it
:lol mouth breather
:lol best friends look like middle-aged lesbians
:lol lives off of girlfriend's parents
:lol girlfriend refuses to marry him
:lol bastard son
:lol his son is going to get bullied once other kids see what his dad looks like
:lol a marathon being the most difficult physical task he has ever attempted
:lol physique of a woman

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:22 PM

Lol on the Internet ALL day :lol

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:24 PM
That's the story he wants you to believe. Truth is the extended family (her side) doesn't want the kid to have his last name. Why do you think she hasn't married him? He's a freeloader, all up in HIS ski lodge and fishing cabin.

fiction

dreaming up stories about me :lol

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:24 PM

:lol his son is going to get bullied once other kids see what his dad looks like

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:25 PM

lol because I have a real education
lol don't do manual labor
lol can get a prescription
lol spent all day in a 1st class seat trolling bitches like you

lol intern at a used car dealership in Victoria

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:28 PM
so, yes - on the Internet ALL day? Yes. :lmao

you know how I know you're a loser? That's right, you're on the Internet ALL day.

No real life, only Internet friends :lmao

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:30 PM

you know how I know you're a loser? That's right, you're on the Internet ALL day.

I can show pictures of you at a get together with your internet friends...

Show those of me....

Right

lol

apalisoc_9
03-18-2013, 10:30 PM

http://washingtonstatewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/121031-broken_record.jpg

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Internet Friends:

http://www.spurstalk.com/ice034.jpg

monosylab1k
03-18-2013, 10:34 PM

you know how i know you're a loser? You hit up ppl on the internet for drugs. You freeload on your baby mama's parents ski trips and then brag on the internet with lies about "your" condo in "breck". And you think $15 steaks will impress anyone.

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2013, 10:36 PM
you know how i know you're a loser? You hit up ppl on the internet for drugs. You freeload on your baby mama's parents ski trips and then brag on the internet with lies about "your" condo in "breck". And you think $15 steaks will impress anyone.

:lol :lol :lol take it easy, tbh..

HI-FI
03-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Internet Friends:

timvp looks like the son of a drug lord in this pic. and the guy on the right really does look like a mexican KD Lang.

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:38 PM
+ chops haven't been in since the 70's unless you work at a Taco Bell

timtonymanu
Internet Friends:

:lol teenage version of Bug Hall

thunderup
Internet Friends:

:lol is that the OP?

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:39 PM
I can show pictures of you at a get together with your internet friends...

Show those of me....

Right

lol

I have Internet friends? Who are they pray tell :lol

It'd be a cold day in hell before any of the biggest losers on this site allowed a picture of themselves to be posted. They'd get so lambasted, their psyches would be so destroyed, they'd never be able to show their Internet faces again. :lol I can't imagine the sad sacks behind the screen names of posters who spend all night and day here. I'd laugh, but they'd never have the balls to risk their hard earned e-reps. :lmao

monosylab1k
03-18-2013, 10:39 PM
:lol :lol :lol take it easy, tbh..

rofl tbh shitting on thispego is like playing Madden on rookie difficulty, it's so easy to dominate him that at some point you gotta move on and go after a harder opponent :lol

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:40 PM

It'd be a cold day in hell before any of the biggest losers on this site allowed a picture of themselves to be posted. They'd get so lambasted, their psyches would be so destroyed, they'd never be able to show their Internet faces again. :lol I can't imagine the sad sacks behind the screen names of posters who spend all night and day here. I'd laugh, but they'd never have the balls to risk their hard earned e-reps. :lmao

Someone who leaves their single wide in Victoria, drives to San Antonio to meet a bunch of forum friends has internet friends (or you felt like you did, turns you you didn't).

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:41 PM
Internet Friends:

Guy on the right is a real life friend since high school. Timvp is Timvp and he doesn't respond to my pm's. I don't think he's Internet or real life friend tbh :lol

Venti Quattro
Pego, you are life-sized faggot. You claim the NBA to be a joke and you still watch the very same "joke" that you regard to. Get a life, better earn your $300 for your kid's name.

DMC

I've seen pictures of just about every one who posts on the NBA forum regularly, so you're off base.

thispego
03-18-2013, 10:42 PM

lol dreaming up stories about me :lol

thispego
y'all remain OBSESSED :lol

DMC
Guy on the right is a real life friend since high school. Timvp is Timvp and he doesn't respond to my pm's. I don't think he's Internet or real life friend tbh :lol

So you weren't at a forum get together? You just happened to be in the same place and ran into one another?

By your own definition that makes you a loser.

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:44 PM
y'all remain OBSESSED :lol

Keep laughing it off. Beats crying and you don't want to get saline in your codones.

monosylab1k
03-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Timvp is Timvp and he doesn't respond to my pm's.

LMAO i can only imagine how those sound

":cry dude everyone's making fun of me again, can you help me? Hemann says he can't take this many semen filled bazooka shots anymore :cry also when you were deathly ill did they give you painkillers? If u have any extra hook me up! I have a, uh, back problem. Lots of pain. I'm rich enough to see a doctor but i don't want to. And when i say "i'm rich" i mean my girlfriends parents are rich."

monosylab1k
03-18-2013, 10:48 PM
lol dreaming up stories about me :lol

lol every one of those "stories" came directly from you.

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:49 PM
LMAO i can only imagine how those sound

":cry dude everyone's making fun of me again, can you help me? Hemann says he can't take this many semen filled bazooka shots anymore :cry also when you were deathly ill did they give you painkillers? If u have any extra hook me up! I have a, uh, back problem. Lots of pain. I'm rich enough to see a doctor but i don't want to. And when i say "i'm rich" i mean my girlfriends parents are rich."

"and I wasn't talking about you when I said losers have internet friends.. seriously"

Latarian Milton
03-18-2013, 10:59 PM
it was obvious that it was jeff green who tipped the ball off the baseline, with his elbow or shit, green was the last person to touch the damn ball not battier, yet the refs still gave the ball to celts in order to keep the game alive to the last second. the ball flew horizontally towards the camera-men and if you had any middle-school level of physics knowledge you would've known that battier couldn't have caused the ball to move that way tbh

Jeff Van Gundy
03-18-2013, 11:01 PM
I dont believe it..no one is stupid enough to ask strangers on the internet for drugs

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2013, 11:04 PM
I dont believe it..no one is stupid enough to ask strangers on the internet for drugs

:lol there's a PM screen shot that will probably be posted soon..

:lol claiming you don't care about the Internet, yet posting a picture of your fucking infant son to deflect posts that were shitting on you..on a forum with pedos like Culbear, too:lol..

Jeff Van Gundy
03-18-2013, 11:06 PM
:lol there's a PM screen shot that will probably be posted soon..

:lol claiming you don't care about the Internet, yet posting a picture of your fucking infant son to deflect posts that were shitting on you..on a forum with pedos like Culbear, too:lol..

:lmao I would like to see it.

Cry Havoc
03-18-2013, 11:30 PM
WTF is this thread? LeBron took 29 shots and shot 6 FTs all night. If the NBA wanted to hand the game to the Heat they could have done a much better job with it.

Wade + LeBron combine to shoot less FTs than Jeff fucking Green, yet it's rigged. :wow :wow :wow

This thread is reaching like Stretch Armstrong.

Cry Havoc
03-18-2013, 11:31 PM
:lol is that the OP?

By all means post your mug in here if you have the sack. :lmao :lmao Not, gonna, happen. :lmao

Venti Quattro
03-18-2013, 11:33 PM
This thread is reaching like Stretch Armstrong.

This thread is stretching like thispego's ACTUAL finances.

thunderup
03-18-2013, 11:34 PM
By all means post your mug in here if you have the sack. :lmao :lmao Not, gonna, happen. :lmao

:lmao like I'm stupid enough to do that on a forum like this.

Cry Havoc
03-18-2013, 11:41 PM
:lmao like I'm stupid enough to do that on a forum like this.

:rolleyes

Cry Havoc
03-18-2013, 11:43 PM
This thread is stretching like thispego's ACTUAL finances.

Oh shit son. :lol

thunderup
03-18-2013, 11:45 PM

:lol

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2013, 11:55 PM
:lmao I would like to see it.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8171/dvrb5c.jpg

Jeff Van Gundy
03-19-2013, 12:00 AM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8171/dvrb5c.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao idk how I missed this

Latarian Milton
03-19-2013, 12:01 AM
at least his motherland ain't at any risk of being nuked up. US ain't sending any troops there this time, because of the huge debt US owes to the chinks and the fact that there're few picklebreaths in the senate or the house of representatives. you should relish your life in US and the chance to avoid giving birth to malformed kids tbh

Jelloisjigglin
03-19-2013, 12:06 AM

Venti Quattro
03-19-2013, 12:07 AM
:lmao thispego
:lmao sizzurp

DMC
03-19-2013, 02:20 AM

Pego and his friends are the androgynous version of sex in the city but instead of sitting around having whore drinks and talking about the guy they fucked last night, they talk about the new Taco Bell burrito and how pretty CBF is, while debating bra sizes for Mookie.

benefactor
03-19-2013, 05:49 AM
Three pages and no semen shield? Gotta be a record tbh.

thispego
03-19-2013, 10:21 AM
lolololol y'all's gang mentality is hilarious :lmao

quite obviously very jealous, all of you. You take things that I say, morph them into fabrications to make me look bad, then repeat them over and over, eventually believing the very lies you've conjured to be truth. Y'all are like a bunch of pubescent teenage girls :lol

Do yourselves a favor - grow up, get lives, stop being jealous of those who have it better than you, be grateful for what you have - good things may eventually come your way also :tu

til then y'all are just sad :lol

Seventyniner
03-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Back to the Heat.

How the hell do they win 23 in a row and still only have a 1.5-game lead for the best record in the NBA?

Thread
03-19-2013, 12:09 PM
^Poop is a genius.

Jeff Van Gundy
03-19-2013, 12:27 PM
lolololol y'all's gang mentality is hilarious :lmao

quite obviously very jealous, all of you. You take things that I say, morph them into fabrications to make me look bad, then repeat them over and over, eventually believing the very lies you've conjured to be truth. Y'all are like a bunch of pubescent teenage girls :lol

Do yourselves a favor - grow up, get lives, stop being jealous of those who have it better than you, be grateful for what you have - good things may eventually come your way also :tu

til then y'all are just sad :lol

:lol asking for drugs on the internet

jag
03-19-2013, 01:07 PM
lol because I have a real education
lol don't do manual labor
lol can get a prescription
lol spent all day in a 1st class seat trolling bitches like you

lol intern at a used car dealership in Victoria

http://afrsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1002826/RYAN-PEARSON-REACTION.gif

jag
03-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Has a child.
Complained about earning "slightly above" minimum wage.
Tells people they're jealous.

thispego
03-19-2013, 01:29 PM

was this ever supposed to be an insult? :lol
oh no I asked for pain medication 5 years ago on spurstalk! :rolleyes

thispego
03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
:lol asking for drugs on the internet

thispego
03-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Has a child.
Complained about earning "slightly above" minimum wage.
Tells people they're jealous.

:lol clearly THE most jealous of the bunch

You know time is linear, right?

For instance:
I HAD one child, now I have two children.
I WAS making slightly above minimum wage at a paid internship, now I make enough money to buy you

Most people's lives are not static (like yours), they are ever-changing and evolving.

You live in the past, dawg, cause that's what makes you happy :lmao

Lincoln
03-19-2013, 01:38 PM
You're a pathetic loser. Just look at your best buds in HS. Y'all are some nerdy ass faggots.

Lincoln
03-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Can you bench 135 yet?

jag
03-19-2013, 01:54 PM
now I make enough money to buy you

If only you made enough money to pay for attorney's fees.

Jeff Van Gundy
03-19-2013, 02:46 PM

:lol pain medication
:lol kyle's cousin look a like

thispego
03-19-2013, 03:35 PM

If only you made enough money to pay for attorney's fees.

What do I need an attorney for tbh?

thispego
03-19-2013, 03:37 PM
You're a pathetic loser. Just look at your best buds in HS. Y'all are some nerdy ass faggots.

You're deep, brah

hater
03-19-2013, 03:58 PM
nerd fight! :lmao yall some pathetic fucks

jag
03-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Trying to get my sons last name changed from his mother's last name to my last name. We filled out the 'Petition to Change the Name of a Child' and had it notarized and everything. I took it to the court house and the clerk said to me "you know I can't give legal advice, but if you were able to speak to a lawyer, they could tell you howto get this petition filed and the name changed for free (or for a lot less than the $265 filing fee they normally charge). Anyone have any idea what she is talking about? I was referred to a lawyer here in town by the State Bar that spoke to me for about 10 minutes and he laughed and said no way, a lawyer would cost you $500 minimum---he may have known a loophole around the filing fee but as some asshole lawyers go, wasn't willing to tell me for free.

So help me out with this if you know anything!

thispego
03-19-2013, 05:02 PM
LMAO. At researching my posting history :lmao

Too bad your reading comprehension is lacking tho. Hmmm, to bed. :depressed

jag
03-19-2013, 05:43 PM
I make so much money I could buy you
---lol you couldn't even afford $265 to get your bastard child's name changed
No. You guys just make stuff up and pretend like it's true because you're jealous
---*posts quote of poster admitting he was not willing (or capable) of paying $265*
Yeah, well you had to find an old post of mine just to prove me wrong. Joke's on you

thispego
03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
I make so much money I could buy you
---lol you couldn't even afford $265 to get your bastard child's name changed
No. You guys just make stuff up and pretend like it's true because you're jealous
---*posts quote of poster admitting he was not willing (or capable) of paying $265*
Yeah, well you had to find an old post of mine just to prove me wrong. Joke's on you

Like I said, you're reading comprehension is lack :lol I was neither unwilling or unable to pay the $265 to have his name changed. The clerk said I could have it filed for free if I found the loophole. I was asking for advice on what that loophole was. No one knew so I gave went back to the clerks office with the check for $265. Is this hard to grasp? I don't know what your metal block is :lol oh yeah, it's hatred for me :rolleyes

I have never looked at your post history, you and multitude of others study mine. Jokes on you :lmao

jag
03-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Less than 2 years ago.
Was raising a child.
Had an income comparable to someone working the McDonald's drive-thru.
Doesn't realize how sad that is.

mavs>spurs
03-19-2013, 06:03 PM
"is lack"

?

thispego
03-19-2013, 06:03 PM
Less than 2 years ago.
Was raising a child.
Had an income comparable to someone working the McDonald's drive-thru.
Doesn't realize how sad that is.

You'll never convince me that it is sad when I'm making what I am now doing what I do :lol

just... sorry :lol

thispego
03-19-2013, 06:05 PM
"is lack"

?
ing

iphone

mavs>spurs
03-19-2013, 06:06 PM
oh okay mouse didn't know u had an iphone

Thread
03-19-2013, 06:09 PM
^Hi, pumpkinpuss.

lmvictoriousao!!!

jag
03-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Guy claimed to be a baller 2 years ago while he was apparently making minimum wage. He also thinks his $15 steaks are an example of his baller status. I feel bad for the kid who spent the first few years of his life with a dad who made minimum wage and now thinks he's a baller because he's eating $15 steaks.

thispego
03-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Guy claimed to be a baller 2 years ago while he was apparently making minimum wage. He also thinks his $15 steaks are an example of his baller status. I feel bad for the kid who spent the first few years of his life with a dad who made minimum wage and now thinks he's a baller because he's eating $15 steaks.

I claimed to be a baller 2 years ago? :lol I'm sure you've got the quote dug up, let's see it :rollin

LMAO I wasn't trying to impress anyone, just told you guys why I was leaving. $15 steaks ain't nothin to sneeze at tho, tbh, tenderloin cuts. Portion control, we ain't in to gluttony over here tbh

Venti Quattro
03-19-2013, 06:21 PM
I WAS making slightly above minimum wage at a paid internship, now I make enough money to buy you

So you can now pay $300 to change your kid's surname? Oh wait you probably asked that from your baby mama while you were on the ski trip. Then you cut $15 from it to buy your impressive steak.

thispego
03-19-2013, 06:35 PM
So you can now pay $300 to change your kid's surname? Oh wait you probably asked that from your baby mama while you were on the ski trip. Then you cut $15 from it to buy your impressive steak.

:rolleyes Y'all try so hard but fail so miserably :lol

He has had my last name for more than 2 years now. Of course I paid for it, is $265 a lot of money to you guys or something? It never has been to me

Norris Cole
03-19-2013, 06:41 PM
thispego truly does believe the league is rigged, and much like his life, it's a joke. He just keeps watching for much the same reasons he keeps living. He's a loser and pussy.

thispego
03-19-2013, 06:43 PM
:cry

sup, Kid?

BUMP
03-19-2013, 07:18 PM
i never get these threads. Why watch if the league is rigged?

mavs>spurs
03-19-2013, 07:23 PM

idk what it is, but someone should ask this guy

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/hogan.jpg

Bob Stoops
03-19-2013, 07:28 PM
idk what it is, but someone should ask this guy

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2011/11/16_Masked_Kane.jpghttp://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2011/11/16_Masked_Kane.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2011/11/16_Masked_Kane.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2011/11/16_Masked_Kane.jpg

mavs>spurs
03-19-2013, 07:29 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/003/022/740/20130305_Bearer_LARGE_R_crop_650x440.jpg?136254763 5

thispego
03-20-2013, 08:17 PM

Because flawless execution by a team can overcome biased officiating. Only a handful of teams in the league are capable of that. Spurs happen to be one of them so it's still worth watching.

Lincoln
03-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Because flawless execution by a team can overcome biased officiating. Only a handful of teams in the league are capable of that. Spurs happen to be one of them so it's still worth watching.

Then why did you go emo last year like a cocksucking faggot?

thispego
03-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Spurs didn't flawlessly execute. They couldn't overcome the thunderefs. They came close - the league agenda became pretty obvious and transparent there in game 6, the calls got laughable, but they missed a few more shots than they should have and it was all over.

Venti Quattro
03-21-2013, 12:49 AM
So you blame Tony Parker choking on a dick on the refs? What a weak-minded individual. :lmao

thispego
03-21-2013, 12:52 AM

Kings didn't get screwed in 2002 against the lakers either, right? lmao

Venti Quattro
03-21-2013, 12:54 AM
Lol yes they did, and then they fucked it all up in Game 7, because like you, the team comprised of weak-minded individuals.

:lol 16-30 from the line
:lol Airball after another

thispego
03-21-2013, 08:20 AM
so you agree with me, the league is rigged. ok. thank you. :tu