PDA

View Full Version : Heat: I'm done with the NBA..

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2013, 10:17 PM
It's becoming too difficult to watch this shit, tbh..

Unfair advantage every game for the Heat..the NBA cannot continue to allow this shit on their courts, it's hurting the game and it's unjust to all the players on the court that work hard every game and bust their asses during the off-season..

How can anybody believe their team has a legit shot to win the title when there is this perpetual, pre-determined disadvantage?..

The NBA needs to do something, tbh..Stern won't do it, but maybe somebody can convince Silver..

They need to ban Lebron James from the league, because it's just unfair to the rest of the league:lol..he's too fucking good now, this is Wilt-like dominance with Russell team results..it's fucking bullshit, tbh:(:(..

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:23 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/abs9a9.jpg

spurraider21
03-18-2013, 10:25 PM
It's becoming too difficult to watch this shit, tbh..

Unfair advantage every game for the Heat..the NBA cannot continue to allow this shit on their courts, it's hurting the game and it's unjust to all the players on the court that work hard every game and bust their asses during the off-season..

How can anybody believe their team has a legit shot to win the title when there is this perpetual, pre-determined disadvantage?..

The NBA needs to do something, tbh..Stern won't do it, but maybe somebody can convince Silver..

They need to ban Lebron James from the league, because it's just unfair to the rest of the league:lol..he's too fucking good now, this is Wilt-like dominance with Russell team results..it's fucking bullshit, tbh:(:(..

http://i55.tinypic.com/abs9a9.jpg

:lmao good stuff

HI-FI
03-18-2013, 10:27 PM
as long as the Thunder don't win and their fanbase is forced to find a new hobby besides meth and fucking family members a la Taboo 2, then I'm cool with Heat winning again.

racm
HarlemHeat37 complaining about the Heat? :lmao

And did they ban Shaq when he ran roughshod over the rest of the league on his way to a three peat?

thunderup
Collusion has screwed this league in the worst way possible. Not only is there no parity, but it makes matters worse the way the playoffs are set. The top 16 teams of the league should get in rather than the best 8 teams from each conference. Memphis should be moved to the East. The Heat should be put in a more competitive division. Their current division is one of the more pathetic divisions in the history of the NBA.

thunderup
03-18-2013, 10:28 PM
And :lol at Heat/Spur fan getting bored and disgusted when his team is hands down going to repeat.

racm
03-18-2013, 10:30 PM
as long as the Thunder don't win and their fanbase is forced to find a new hobby besides meth and fucking family members a la Taboo 2, then I'm cool with Heat winning again.

I recognized LeBron as the next Shaq in terms of dominance, tbh. Lead a team to a Finals for the first time in franchise history then get swept by a veteran team.

Not his fault the Cavs couldn't find him a Kobe-tier second banana.

Latarian Milton
03-18-2013, 10:39 PM
my nigga bron shouldn't be allowed to play in NBA or any humans' league, dude is a god from the universe tbh

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:44 PM
HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) complaining about the Heat? :lmao

And did they ban Shaq when he ran roughshod over the rest of the league on his way to a three peat?

errr.... are you the one who falls for the Dickings posts too?

DMC
03-18-2013, 10:45 PM
Wow some of you need some satire training.

BatManu20
03-18-2013, 10:55 PM
It's funny cause as incredibly good as Lebron is, it still takes 2 other HOFer's in their prime, plus great role players like Battier, Chalmers, Haslem, and Ray Allen (another future HOFer) to barely beat a lot of these very average teams. Don't get me wrong, this streak is impressive, but to me they're pretty much doing what I expected them to do when they assembled this ridiculous roster. I mean look at their team? What do you expect? There's no parity in the NBA anymore. Everyone wants to just team up and try and create super-teams, ala Miami and the Lakers.

People talk about Lebron all the time, but damn Wade and Bosh are BOTH having career years.. That's crazy to think about. Then you add the plethora of 3-point shooters they have and really they shouldn't be beat by anybody, other than the occasional inevitable loss of course. They're just doing what I expected tbh.

thunderup
03-18-2013, 10:56 PM
It's funny cause as incredibly good as Lebron is, it still takes 2 other HOFer's in their prime, plus great role players like Battier, Chalmers, Haslem, and Ray Allen (another future HOFer) to barely beat a of average teams. Don't get me wrong, this streak is impressive, but to me they're pretty much doing what I expected them to do when they assembled this ridiculous roster. I mean look at their team? What do you expect? There's no parity in the NBA anymore. Everyone wants to just team up and try and create super-teams, ala Miami and the Lakers.

People talk about Lebron all the time, but damn Wade and Bosh are BOTH having career years.. That's crazy to think about. Then you add the plethora of 3-point shooters they have and really they shouldn't be beat by by anybody, other than the occasional inevitable loss of course. They're just doing what I expected tbh.

Makes too much sense, delete this post.

Thebesteva
03-18-2013, 11:17 PM
NBA has been rigged since the Ultimate Warrior beat Hulk Hogan tbh

DMC
03-18-2013, 11:26 PM
You can have a career year when you cannot be doubled, ever, and the best defender is never guarding you, not even the 2nd best.

Thread
03-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Spurs9
03-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.
Your not allowed to post until the 1st, better get going.

Thread
03-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Your not allowed to post until the 1st, better get going.

Please.

Spurs9
03-18-2013, 11:44 PM
Please.

No

Cry Havoc
03-18-2013, 11:45 PM
NBA has been rigged since the Ultimate Warrior beat Hulk Hogan tbh

Fuck that, I still say he cheated. No one rolls away from the leg drop. No one.

Thread
03-18-2013, 11:46 PM
No

:rolleyes

BlackSwordsMan
03-18-2013, 11:47 PM
what's satire training doe

BlackSwordsMan
03-18-2013, 11:47 PM
:rolleyes

He would probably rollyeyes this post probably not I guess if cubby were really here we would know but he isn't.

td4mvp2k
03-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Fuck that, I still say he cheated. No one rolls away from the leg drop. No one.
> UW sig?