PDA

View Full Version : People that blame you for the world's problems

Jacob1983
03-19-2013, 02:18 AM
How do you deal with people like that? I'm talking about the people that make you feel like shit because other people around the world have it worse than you. How do you deal with people that make you feel like a piece of crap because you're a certain skin color and/or a certain gender? Why is it that people bitch about the problems of the world but usually do nothing about them? I just can't stand this shit. It's not my fault that people get raped, killed, die in tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes, and snow storms, get screwed because of some type of prejudice or discrimination. I didn't do it. To quote Ben Folds, it wasn't my idea. I just went to the store for Preparation H.

I'm not a super hero damn it. Sorry to rant but I know someone that bitches to me about the world's problems all the time and how it's my responsibility to fix the world's problem. I hear about how Texas is such a horrible place and how bad women, gays, atheists, and minorities are abused and oppressed in Texas every day.

DMC
03-19-2013, 02:27 AM
Xanax bro

Avante
03-19-2013, 02:37 AM
If somebody is dumb enought to think I have any control over the worlds problems, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Jacob1983
03-19-2013, 02:44 AM
When people do me this way, I just want to blast out with Ben Folds' "rockin the suburbs".

Avante
03-19-2013, 02:52 AM
When people do me this way, I just want to blast out with Ben Folds' "rockin the suburbs".

You actually know people who blame you for world problems? I've never known anyone who thought I or anyone else had any control over anything other than themselves. We vote people in to deal with that.

Jacob1983
03-19-2013, 02:58 AM
I know weird people and people that are weirder and less normal than me. True story.

I get the whole "you're a white guy so it's your fault" shit a lot from certain people that I know.

Avante
03-19-2013, 03:01 AM
I know weird people and people that are weirder and less normal than me. True story.

I get the whole "you're a white guy so it's your fault" shit a lot from certain people that I know.

Well then, just tell then to stop bugging you or you'll totally fuck their lives up, having all that power ya understand.

Actually.....

weirdo...you're white and responsible for this mess.
you...shut the fuck up, I ain't got shit to to with anything ya dumb fuck. Where in the helll did you get a stupid idea like that?

benefactor
03-19-2013, 06:05 AM
Xanax bro

Latarian Milton
03-19-2013, 06:44 AM
how do you deal with people who blame you, or someone else for the whole world's problems? uhh... elect him into the white house, that's how american people deal with such people imho. americans should feel proud that their president would be the world's best player in this game if there was a blamecard game tbh

Tits McGee
03-19-2013, 06:47 AM
It may be a problem with your perception. Do you really believe that some people blame you for the world's problems?

CosmicCowboy
03-19-2013, 08:35 AM
How do you deal with people like that? I'm talking about the people that make you feel like shit because other people around the world have it worse than you. How do you deal with people that make you feel like a piece of crap because you're a certain skin color and/or a certain gender? Why is it that people bitch about the problems of the world but usually do nothing about them? I just can't stand this shit. It's not my fault that people get raped, killed, die in tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes, and snow storms, get screwed because of some type of prejudice or discrimination. I didn't do it. To quote Ben Folds, it wasn't my idea. I just went to the store for Preparation H.

I'm not a super hero damn it. Sorry to rant but I know someone that bitches to me about the world's problems all the time and how it's my responsibility to fix the world's problem. I hear about how Texas is such a horrible place and how bad women, gays, atheists, and minorities are abused and oppressed in Texas every day.

So what does Boutons look like?

resistanze
03-19-2013, 08:37 AM
You're off your meds again.

DarrinS
03-19-2013, 09:43 AM
I hear about how Texas is such a horrible place and how bad women, gays, atheists, and minorities are abused and oppressed in Texas every day.

Whaaat?

marini martini
03-19-2013, 10:14 AM
You're off your meds again.

Spur|n|Austin
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM
I hear about how Texas is such a horrible place and how bad women, gays, atheists, and minorities are abused and oppressed in Texas every day.

You heard wrong.

Cane
03-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Rest assured, we're all going to hell (if there is one of course).

We just have it too good and did too little (and that's what she said)

But yea we are scum if you think about it, and by we I mean anyone from a country that plays MTV

DarrinS
03-19-2013, 11:06 AM
8shdlcJjAJ8

Barack Obama
03-19-2013, 11:32 AM
I've developed some very thick skin.

The Reckoning
03-19-2013, 02:00 PM
it's tough being a single white male smoker

FatBeaner
03-19-2013, 02:23 PM
have you tried smoking weed Jacob. you'll find you don't give a shit about the worlds troubles when your higher than a muthafucka cuz.

Jacob1983
03-20-2013, 12:33 AM
I don't smoke weed but if it was legal in Texas, I would smoke it. With my current state of mind, I wouldn't last long in jail so if weed is legal then yeah get me a doobie and I'll smoke it.
I don't think Texas is bad or evil or like some barbaric place like Saudi Arabia or Iran. I just hear shit about the Lone Star state all the time. Texas is not some ass backwards place full of Klan memebers and inbred rednecks. Of course, Texas has bad people and bad areas but every place has bad people and bad areas. I've been thinking about taking a weekend trip to the Gulf. I want to see the ocean this year and see the sun rise on the ocean. It would probably help me to get away and relax for a weekend.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2013, 12:52 AM

was going to make a thread like this

i have loser siblings who think they are top shit with nothing to prove for it, while they like to bring up their successful friends to compare to me

a person happiness in life is content on what they want and achieve in life that fulfills their definition of happiness they seek in life, not everyone wishes to be the richest, highest job position etc

they bring up their successful friends to compare to me, then i look at them with nothing to show for it, while some of their friends in the same year class have gone on to better things in life, then wasting that precious time blaming others for your shitty decisions in life...lol wankers with arts degree etc, lol dancer course <<< stripper earns more money than these clowns

JudynTX
03-20-2013, 08:51 AM
I don't make room in my life for people like this.

DarkReign
03-20-2013, 10:17 AM
I don't make room in my life for people like this.

/thread

The fact that you even entertain their stupidity, Jacob, validates their behavior. Either ignore them or confront them.

mrsmaalox
03-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Anyone can blame me for anything they want, I don't really care.

silverblk mystix
03-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Anyone can blame me for anything they want, I don't really care.

I actually blame you for cantthinkofshitanymore and a lot of his shitty takes - because he is probably just trying to impress YOU!!!! :lol

mrsmaalox
03-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Well he's figured out that nothing gets me going like a real shitty take :makeout