07-06-2005, 06:21 PM
how about a Tyson Chandler or Eddie Curry sign-n-trade for Rasho

ceds
07-06-2005, 06:50 PM
:lol

good idea..might aswell trade Beno for Kirk while your at it

Gino2882
07-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Why would the Bulls want Rasho for one of their youngens? You might be able to get Curry, but...

Dre_7
07-06-2005, 07:22 PM
The Bulls would never do that. :lol

But if they somehow lost their minds and sent one of those guys to SA in a sign and trade, I would welcome either one of them with open arms.

Dre_7
07-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I know Tyson is better, but if the Spurs could get either one of them for Rasho, it would be a heck of a steal...err....i mean, deal.

Dre_7
07-06-2005, 07:31 PM
No I dont think anyone is that dumb. May Isaiah Thomas is, but I dont think that even he would make that deal.

exstatic
07-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Curry is a scrub, and Chandler has back problems already at his age.

rascal
07-06-2005, 08:28 PM
What's the latest on Curry's heart condition? He isn't that good to take any risk on.

Kori Ellis
07-06-2005, 08:29 PM
What's the latest on Curry's heart condition?

He hasn't been cleared to play.

Brutalis
07-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Firstly, both of them are better than Rasho.

Second, Eddy Curry is better than Rasho.

aaaaaaaaaand Third, Tyson Chandler is better than Rasho.

Both are younger and have mutally the same contracts. Even if we did get them we couldnt keep both.

exstatic
07-06-2005, 08:46 PM
In 28.7 minutes, Curry averaged 16.1 pts (he would never score that here)/5.4r/0.9blks

In 25 minutes Rasho averaged 5.9pts/6.4r/1.7blks. A white guy who can barely get off the ground rebounds better and blocks more shots than Curry.

Curry is a scrub.

Guru of Nothing
07-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Second, Eddy Curry is better than Rasho.

Care to support your opinion with a fact? Two, if you are really drunk.

midgetonadonkey
07-06-2005, 10:55 PM
I wouldn't give up a good defensive 7 footer for either one of those mediocre players.

Horry For 3!
07-07-2005, 05:25 AM
I wouldn't trade Rasho for any of those 2 players. They're not that great.

Egg
07-07-2005, 06:59 AM
omg stop being such homers..

Im sick of SA people saying Rasho > Curry, Parker > Marbury, Manu > Kobe and so on...

exstatic
07-07-2005, 07:08 AM
Rasho >>> Curry. If you think otherwise, post some facts to back it. Curry is a scrub.

Egg
07-07-2005, 08:15 AM
fact is, every GM would choose Curry instead of Rasho if they had to chose... yes even RC...

I know I can't prove it, but sometimes you have to stop thinking too much and just use common sense

xcoriate
07-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Age is a factor Exstatic, Curry is what 22 or something. That being said he has a heart conditioon aand hasn't been cleared to play yet. This argument is a non issue while that is the case. Another thing, he cannot rebound to save his life. Had a 0 rebound performance against us I recall.

easjer
07-07-2005, 08:56 AM
fact is, every GM would choose Curry instead of Rasho if they had to chose... yes even RC...

I know I can't prove it, but sometimes you have to stop thinking too much and just use common sense

With a heart condition? When he hasn't been cleared to play? When the defensive numbers on the 7 footer are better and the guy would be coming into a system where a defensive center is paramount and scoring a mere bonus if he's open?

Your second sentence says it all. You can't prove it - there is no common sense about it. Look around - most people on here want Rasho gone. Homerism has nothing to do it with it, O Ye of 'Common Sense.'

ceds
07-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Heart condition aside its a no brainer

Rasho averages what, 1.5 more rebounds a game? The man has had the huge advantage of playing next to the two best power forwards in the game his whole career and has done jack. Since his Minny days coaches have tried to get him to dunk the ball when open under the basket but its not his nature.Instead we get to see him throw up 2 foot bricks. He also has peaked and im not convinced the spurs win a title with Rasho as the center. The only thing i will give him credit for is being 7 foot tall and learning pops defensive system well.

Curry at 22 had the lazy tag most of his career but took the first step this past season and improved his game. He is way ahead of Rasho offensively and would flourish on a diciplined team like the spurs. He needs to get away from his entourage that have followed him since high school. The potential is there for him to be a top 3 center

No one outside of SA fans would take Rasho over Curry (assuming he's healthy).

Spurologist
07-07-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't think the bulls have isiah running things.

Guru of Nothing
07-07-2005, 09:33 AM
In Curry's 2 games against the Spurs this past season, Curry pulled in exactly 1 rebound. That's not a typo - 1.

Rasho's 2 games matched up against Curry were not stellar, but he did manage to pull in 18 boards.

Egg
07-07-2005, 10:28 AM
With a heart condition? When he hasn't been cleared to play? When the defensive numbers on the 7 footer are better and the guy would be coming into a system where a defensive center is paramount and scoring a mere bonus if he's open?

Your second sentence says it all. You can't prove it - there is no common sense about it. Look around - most people on here want Rasho gone. Homerism has nothing to do it with it, O Ye of 'Common Sense.'

of course im talking about curry being healthy, otherwise it shouldnt even be an argument...

Since you cant also prove that every gm in the nba would take tim duncan over olivier miller, would you also argue that miller > duncan?

I mean, rasho isnt even close to curry...