PDA

View Full Version : Rasho will be traded, but not for Rahim

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Stick with me for a second. The Spurs never let people know about their personnel moves, unless there is a reason behind it.

Everyone knows we're talking to Portland about Rahim for Rasho. My theory? We've got the word out, now RC and Pop are sitting back and waiting to see what offers come their way.

Deep down, they know a starting caliber center is something about 2/3 of the league needs. So why not let it be known Rasho's available, and see what you can get?

Don't ask who I think it will be for, I have no idea. The Spurs always seem to pull a rabbit out of their hat on this stuff, and probably will again (but feel free to speculate).

slayermin
07-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Interesting angle. But who's better than SAR?

Man In Black
07-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Are we talking about Rasho to them or are they asking if Rasho is available and Pop & RC are listening?

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Rasho for Marshall?

drivanroca
07-06-2005, 06:40 PM
We've got the word out, now RC and Pop are sitting back and waiting to see what offers come their way.

POP is Fishing in Argentina :elephant :spin

spurschick
07-06-2005, 06:42 PM

Hopefully he will catch himself an Argentinian forward.

kolko
07-06-2005, 06:48 PM

No, Pop is flying to SA right now.

angel_luv
07-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Stop toying with my heart Popovich!

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 06:50 PM
No, Pop is flying to SA right now.

Nope, Pop is currently flying to Flytonaville to do some fly fishing for the next flyve days.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I think we've got bigger fish to catch than Scola.

I think Donyell could be a possibility, for one.

I could even see Seattle move Radmanovic for a legit center.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 06:53 PM
I think we've got bigger fish to catch than Scola.

I think Donyell could be a possibility, for one.

I could even see Seattle move Radmanovic for a legit center.

Radmanovic is S-O-F-T defined.

tlongII
07-06-2005, 06:55 PM
I hope you're right, because that trade sucks ass.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 07:01 PM
I mainly threw out Radman's name to try and get people to think outside the box.

Point being it's going to be something we don't expect.

beirmeistr
07-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Hmmmmmmm. Very interesting, AHF.

SequSpur
07-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Isn't it obvious and not CIA shit?

Rasho is an unneeded commodity.

That's not rocket science.

If the Spurs don't trade his ass then their stupid.

slayermin
07-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Is there a way we could weasel Odom out of LA? Now that would be a coup.

Extra Stout
07-06-2005, 07:08 PM
I have heard that if word of a potential Spurs trade becomes public, that trade is already dead.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Isn't it obvious and not CIA shit?

Rasho is an unneeded commodity.

That's not rocket science.

If the Spurs don't trade his ass then their stupid.

Their not as stupid as you.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Sequ,

No one's saying they won't trade him. Just me personally, I think talks of say, a SAR trade, are setting the bar too low.

SequSpur
07-06-2005, 07:13 PM
ahh... they're, you got me.

You know Derrick, you seem like a cool dude, but why in the fuck do you change screen names every 30 days?

Just wondering, because I can't keep up with you.

BronxCowboy
07-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Sequ,

No one's saying they won't trade him. Just me personally, I think talks of say, a SAR trade, are setting the bar too low.

Exactly

SequSpur
07-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Sequ,

I don't think they will trade him. The need to. Every team has that one overpaid deadbeat and he is definitely filling that need.

tlongII
07-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Sequ,

Too LOW? If you got Reef you would be guaranteed titles for at least the next 3 years! Reef is 10 TIMES the player that Nesterovic is.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 07:15 PM
ahh... they're, you got me.

You know Derrick, you seem like a cool dude, but why in the fuck do you change screen names every 30 days?

Just wondering, because I can't keep up with you.

Maybe I should ask Derrick why he does that.

drivanroca
07-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Radmanovic is S-O-F-T defined.

RADMANOVIC = TURKOGLU???

:spin

ducks
07-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Rasho For Odom?

SequSpur
07-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Maybe I should ask Derrick why he does that.

That's a start.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 07:17 PM
RADMANOVIC = TURKOGLU???

:spin

Nah, Turk almost got into a fight this past season as a Magic.

Rad braided his hair.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 07:18 PM
That's a start.

Well, who and where the fuck is Derrick?

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Rasho for Nocioni and Piatkowski.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Rasho for Marshall and Lamond Murray.

ChumpDumper
07-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Well, it might be a disinformation campaign by the Spurs.

It could also have been leaked by the Blazers though.

Sii
07-06-2005, 07:38 PM
who says its the Spurs who are talking to portland and letting everyone know what they are doing to fake people out? the report was the BLAZERS were trying to work a deal to get Rasho for SAR

that means to mean that Portland is calling the Spurs and RC is listening...not the other way around!

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Odom comes to mind, but he will be making 11.5 million this year. Rasho is at 6.7. Even with the new 25% rules on trades, you've still gotta come up with another three million in salary to send to LA.

Here's some ideas that work salary wise....

Rasho for Jared Jeffries and Brendan Haywood
Rasho for Al Harrington
Rasho for a sign and traded Donyell Marshall or Morris Peterson
Rasho for Lorenzen Wright
Rasho for Mike Miller
Rasho for James Posey
Rasho for Darius Miles
Rasho for sign and traded Bobby Simmons
Rasho for one from each of Fisher/Dunleavy and Pietrus/Biedrins

Ginofan
07-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Darius Miles? You think you're getting Miles for Rasho?

Pipe Dream!

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 08:20 PM
So was getting Nazr for Rose, but that sure turned out okay.

Leetonidas
07-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Rasho for Nocioni would be sweet.

blaze89
07-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Stop toying with my heart Popovich!

That sounds like a title for dance song remix.

It appears Rasho will be traded, which is somewhat of a downer for me, cause I'd like Rasho to flash that Championship ring in front of S.A. Smith.

ace3g
07-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Rasho for Nocioni would be sweet.

I also had the same idea, oh wait people dont like Nocioni since he is from Argentina

kolko
07-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Rasho for Eddie Robinson and one of either Luol Deng or Andres Nocioni

Eddie Robinson was waived by the Bulls last summer.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention when I wrote that. My bad.

TNT21
07-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Rasho for a bag of chips and a piece of german chocolate cake! Now that I mention it, fuck the bag of chips!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-06-2005, 11:59 PM
holy shit if we got King Darius of Miles then we could be looking at an even better spurs team than 2005...

Leetonidas
07-07-2005, 12:06 AM
holy shit if we got King Darius of Miles then we could be looking at an even better spurs team than 2005...

Darius Miles = Douche bag with legs

Cant_Be_Faded
07-07-2005, 12:07 AM
darius miles also = extremely young, athletic, capable of amazing defense

if we got his attitude going, like once he got used to liking the idea of WINNING for a change, he'd be amazing. Naturally I dont think its going to happen, but a guy can dream...

Leetonidas
07-07-2005, 12:09 AM
darius miles also = extremely young, athletic, capable of amazing defense

if we got his attitude going, like once he got used to liking the idea of WINNING for a change, he'd be amazing. Naturally I dont think its going to happen, but a guy can dream...

I'd be fine with him if he was a good guy, but if he did come here, I wouldn't like it unless the coaching staff and team cooled off his attitude.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-07-2005, 12:10 AM
yeah naturally. i mean, he's so young he probably just wants a huge payday, I probably would too. But if he somehow landed here against his will I think we could turn him into a madman on the defensive end...throw in his ridiculous dunks here and there and you got our young SF AND a crowd favorite...

Leetonidas
07-07-2005, 12:11 AM
yeah naturally. i mean, he's so young he probably just wants a huge payday, I probably would too. But if he somehow landed here against his will I think we could turn him into a madman on the defensive end...throw in his ridiculous dunks here and there and you got our young SG AND a crowd favorite...

Well we can keep dreaming. :smokin

Sense
07-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Rasho For Odom?

Hahahaha, you made a funny!

slayermin
07-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Nah, Turk almost got into a fight this past season as a Magic.

Rad braided his hair.

:rollin

itzsoweezee
07-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Too LOW? If you got Reef you would be guaranteed titles for at least the next 3 years! Reef is 10 TIMES the player that Nesterovic is.

i know, right? do people not realize that this guy is a career 20 and 8 player?! how many players in the league can claim that? if this trade is possible, the spurs need to pull the trigger on this shit.

bigzak25
07-07-2005, 07:33 AM
you gotta stop looking at stats. those stats have gotten SAR's ass traded more times than i care to remember. there has to be a reason.

Pop loves Rasho 1st of all. I still don't think he will let him go unless there is an upgrade at Center available. You are not supposed to trade down in size...granted that Rasho plays like malik without the heart, but i digress.

texbound
07-07-2005, 07:45 AM
you gotta stop looking at stats. those stats have gotten SAR's ass traded more times than i care to remember. there has to be a reason.

SAR was traded twice. The 1st one, Memphis got their starting frontcourt out of it, P. Gasol and L. Wright. The 2nd time, Atlanta was just looking to clear cap space and got rid of Ratliff and SAR for Rasheed. Those are the reasons. It's not as if he's a Chris Gatling.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-07-2005, 08:08 AM
I still don't think he will let him go unless there is an upgrade at Center available.

Pop already got his upgrade in Nazr.

Now the focus is long three/athletic four.

ambchang
07-07-2005, 08:15 AM
The Mo Pete scenario is very interested.
He is a good defender, and works hard at both ends of the floor, good finisher on the break, decent 3 pt shooter, but his handles are suspect, and he can't create at all. Capable of flashes of brilliance, but who then retreat to a hole on offense.
Come to think of it, sounds like a good Bowen replacement.

Nikos
07-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Darius Miles? You think you're getting Miles for Rasho?

Pipe Dream!

What is so pipe about that? Rasho has had more value than Darius the past few seasons. Miles hasn't really improved much, if it all as a player since his rookie season.

Not saying he doesn't have some potential if put in the right system, but it is highly doubtful he becomes an All-Star player. But I do think he could help the Spurs a lot.

bigbendbruisebrother
07-07-2005, 08:46 AM

Too bad we can't trade Rasho for Scola and eliminate the buyout. Someone should petition Stern to allow international trades. Can't you just hear Pop? "You shoot that three off a fast break one more time, and I'm sending your ass to Israel. You wanna play for Macabi, motherfucker? How about the Russian "superleague". I hear Moscow is really nice in February."

Jimcs50
07-07-2005, 08:49 AM
I have been saying for a couple of months that Rasho will be traded to NJ. I was adding NY to that possibility also.

Both NJ and NY need a quality veteran center, the Spurs need a backup PF, if Scola can not be acquired from Europe. or a backup swingman. I am thinking either Jefferson or Antoine Wright(I pray for this) I was thinking about Sweetney from NY, but with the Knicks trading away Kurt Thomas, the Sweetney trade is probably out.

I want Antoine!!!

bigzak25
07-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Pop already got his upgrade in Nazr.

Now the focus is long three/athletic four.

You are right our Spurs got Nazr, but he has not re-signed. i don't think the Spurs would want to be put over a barrel by shipping Rasho off before then.

and SAR is a 4 who plays soft D? why not just resign big dog for cheap.

hey Tlong, how did SAR do vs. Shaq, Amare, and the Wallace bros?
Thanks in advance. :smokin

nkdlunch
07-07-2005, 09:12 AM

you're joking right? the point is players have to improve season to season not get worse

ChumpDumper
07-07-2005, 09:13 AM
there has to be a reason.Yeah, he was overpaid.

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
07-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Rasho for Malik Rose!!!!

:lol

Jimcs50
07-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Rasho for Malik Rose!!!!

In essence, it would have gone down as a trade of Rasho for Nazr then?

Not too bad.

:)

spvrs
07-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Aggie Hoopsfan
Rasho for Eddie Robinson and one of either Luol Deng or Andres Nocioni

doh?!?!?!

How fucking retarded does this thread look now??

spvrs
07-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Aggie Hoopsfan

double dohh

Rescueone
07-26-2005, 12:08 PM
I'd be fine with him if he was a good guy, but if he did come here, I wouldn't like it unless the coaching staff and team cooled off his attitude.

Why does every player the Spurs get or "have to have" on their team is a "good guy." Wouldn't it be nice to add an edgy baller with some spunk in his step. Are the Spurs "small market" because they shut out these types of players? We are the 10th largest city in America, Our team should reflect that. However we don't need the thugs, They can stay in Indy and Detroit. Less we forget what happened to D Robinson when K Malone elbowed him to the head, and no one came to his Defense. Everyone on the "good guy" Spurs
had their jaws on the floor and were SCARED to confront Malone. An edgy player would have at least shown some backbone and got it his face. Not his hands on his face saying "OH MY GOD" over and over (ie Tim Duncan!). If they can get this guy, get him, and leave his attitude alone. The Spurs could use a little attitude. They are the Champs, and teams are gunning for them.

UTSARoadrunnerBBFan
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Rasho or Nazr to Memphis for Battier or Posey???

ace3g
07-26-2005, 03:31 PM
that is one of the very possible trades out there for rasho or nazr.

Memphis; Atlanta are the best suitors for the spurs to make a trade with

SWC Bonfire
07-26-2005, 03:37 PM

Nazr would be more attractive to other teams for the same reason he was attractive to the Spurs - an expiring contract. I don't know if the Spurs want to give that flexibility away or not.

spvrs
07-26-2005, 03:38 PM
People. we aren't getting jack shyt for Rasho. we might get an all star for him if we package Duncan or Manu.

The reason I bumped the thread post was to show that it was off base.

In the Express news it came out flat and said Atlanta has no interest and Stein speculates that we might cut the guy, ie pay him to go away for nothing in return

UTSARoadrunnerBBFan
07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Height is a premium. Rasho, having an off year, is still a serviceable big man.

BronxCowboy
07-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Stein speculates that we might cut the guy, ie pay him to go away for nothing in return
:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Stein speculation = Sam Smith trade rumor = Chad Ford spelling error

CaptainLate
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM

Pop loves Rasho 1st of all. I still don't think he will let him go unless there is an upgrade at Center available.

Unless its a no brainer, Spurs will hold off till February trade deadline.

spvrs
07-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Yes you guys know better than Stein or Express news. Rasho is a good big man, with a decent contract because you guys say so... :drunk

CaptainLate
07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
In essence, it would have gone down as a trade of Rasho for Nazr then?

Not too bad.

Rosho for Nazr? Not quite. Let's not forget the two #1 picks we gave up. One this year and another next. Ian Mahimi (sp?) better be worth it.

CaptainLate
07-26-2005, 04:13 PM

Would Memphis trade with someone in their own division? Hmmmm

CaptainLate
07-26-2005, 04:15 PM
So (a pipe dream) was getting Nazr for Rose, but that sure turned out okay.

That was an anamoly. We also gave up two #1 picks and we were dealing with Isiah Thomas.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Yes you guys know better than Stein or Express news.Well we've proved that a couple of times....

spvrs
07-26-2005, 04:27 PM
Well we've proved that a couple of times....

we'll see. I'm sure you'll have some qualified bullshyt reason though...

'no we were trying to get rid of those 3 number ones for cap reasons... this was a great trade for Greg Ostertag'

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm sure you'll have some qualified bullshyt reason though.What qualified reason? These guys aren't infallible. That's all.

spvrs
07-26-2005, 04:42 PM
you are said Atlanta would take Rasho in a second (implying he has some value). most other people say no one will take him with out giving up assets(implying w/his contract he doesn't)

someone is wrong.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 04:45 PM
I am on record as saying Rasho is more than likely a fallback for Atlanta after it strikes out with guys like Dalembert and Curry. I would think that Hunter would be a likely target for them now. They know Rasho will continue to be on the table, so what good would it do to tell anyone in the press they are considering him?

None.

Any real negotiations with ATL for Rasho are still a ways off.

clubalien
07-26-2005, 04:50 PM
do you think we can get a pick out of them for rasho?

ChumpDumper
If I haven't mentioned it yet, I also believe those calling for Childress, et.al., are reaching. The Spurs are buying payroll relief, and it will cost them.
do you think we can get a pick out of them for rasho?Depends on what players are involved.

spvrs
I didn't ask you to explain your position. Let's see what happens...

you might be... I know you have trouble admiting it... word starts with a w...
wrong.

here comes the of course I admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong.. I just can't remember when it ever happened or in this case there is no way...

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 04:53 PM
That's whotttspeak.

I've been wrong, he'll I'm just a poster on an internet site. I can definintely be wrong in this case. The media have been just as wrong at times too.

spvrs
07-26-2005, 05:05 PM
The Spurs are buying payroll relief, and it will cost them.

Dude you've already changed your position. You said straight out that Atl. would trade Diaw for Rasho straight up (in a second). then some people were stupid enough to say a Smith...

wow if your position morphs enough you can never be wrong... schweeet

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 05:08 PM
You said straight out that Atl. would trade Diaw for Rasho straight upWe were speaking hypothetically.

What I think is going on in the real world, I have been stating outside my little tutoring sessions for you for quite some time now.

RIF.

spvrs
07-26-2005, 05:15 PM
what are you tutoring me in?

We were speaking hypothetically.

what does that mean? as opposed to what? so you weren't wrong?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 05:19 PM
what does that mean? as opposed to what?As opposed to predicting a straight up Rasho for Diaw trade and declaring Rasho as Atlanta's priority for the summer.

My prediction was the Hawks would turn to trades for guys like Rasho if and when they struck out in free agency with guys like Curry and Dalembert. I even said if they are smart they would be calling Hunter right now.

I don't expect you to see the difference. Those who know, know.

spvrs
07-26-2005, 05:21 PM
here comes the of course I admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong.. I just can't remember when it ever happened or in this case there is no way...

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 05:22 PM
I can't help your stupidity or inability to read.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 05:26 PM
We'll have to wait until Atlanta strikes out in the free agent market before offerring up these kinds of trades. Curry and Dalembert are still in play and Joe Johnson is penciled in until further notice.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=394615&highlight=Hawks#post394615

Money316
07-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Darius Miles = Douche bag with legs

So what's so unusual about that?

:fro :lol :fro

Money316
07-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Why does every player the Spurs get or "have to have" on their team is a "good guy." Wouldn't it be nice to add an edgy baller with some spunk in his step. Are the Spurs "small market" because they shut out these types of players? We are the 10th largest city in America, Our team should reflect that. However we don't need the thugs, They can stay in Indy and Detroit. Less we forget what happened to D Robinson when K Malone elbowed him to the head, and no one came to his Defense. Everyone on the "good guy" Spurs
had their jaws on the floor and were SCARED to confront Malone. An edgy player would have at least shown some backbone and got it his face. Not his hands on his face saying "OH MY GOD" over and over (ie Tim Duncan!). If they can get this guy, get him, and leave his attitude alone. The Spurs could use a little attitude. They are the Champs, and teams are gunning for them.

Word.
:fro :fro :fro

Jimcs50
07-26-2005, 05:51 PM
I have been saying for months that Rasho will be on The Nets next year.

Jefferson is a possibility....although, I wish we could get Antoine.

BronxCowboy
07-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Jefferson is a possibility

Isn't Jefferson making a lot more than Rasho? Just wondering.

csw225
07-26-2005, 06:12 PM
why would anyone give up richard jefferson, a potential allstar, for a mediocre center like rash?

spvrs
07-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Moving Rasho doesn't make it any easier to sign Scola this season -- only to keep him long-term perhaps.

That said, Atlanta would probably take him for Diaw and cap space, no questions asked.

The Spurs are buying payroll relief, and it will cost them.

You sure you weren't taking the tutorial not giving it?

no charge

Kori Ellis
07-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Isn't Jefferson making a lot more than Rasho? Just wondering.

Yes. Jefferson makes about $10M this season, I believe.

Russ
07-26-2005, 07:29 PM
If the Spurs trade Rasho, Nazr will probably raise his contract price through the roof next summer.

BronxCowboy
07-26-2005, 08:15 PM
first of all,

Is there a second of all, or do you just like typing random words in your posts?

*Disclaimer: You're right that such a trade will never happen. If it did, I would wonder what kind of secrets the Nets doctors were hiding about RJ.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
You sure you weren't taking the tutorial not giving it? Is that offer on the table?

Has it been refused?

No.

It's hy

po

the

tic

al

Say it slowly. I know you can do it.....

Now you can show me the link where I said "Rasho will be a Hawk -- it's a lock!"

AFE7FATMAN
07-27-2005, 12:59 AM
When Rasho is traded and if Nazr works out ok and tries to put the $ squeeze on the Spurs he will be gone. This is assuming Oberto lives up to expections. Javokatos
will be here in 2006-2007 and should be able to fill the bill and we might be able to get someone to help in the Raso trade, or the Nazr trade, if one comes about.

spvrs
07-27-2005, 07:07 AM
everything any body says on the board is the same as you saying
"Hawks would trade Diaw for Rasho straight up". So what we need written statement from RC and King saying that the trade was offered and denied?

you think people are stating fact when they say "[insert team] will win the championship" or "if we had Payton we'd win 5 championships"

you speculated/made a hypothesis, which right now looks wrong (who know the trade may go down -- in that case you'd have been correct 7/1 and wrong yesterday).

I don't know how the intelligent posters see it but you logic looks an awfully lot like:

if chump said it = true

I can almost hear you brain cranking with all the qualifiers and word play...

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 07:53 AM
So what we need written statement from RC and King saying that the trade was offered and denied?A news report citing those players would be fine.

spvrs
07-27-2005, 08:15 AM
so if we were to cut Rasho or dump him or trade assets to get rid of him you couldn't take the baby step to say 'if deal worse than rasho for diaw = true then rasho for diaw hypothesis I had was wrong'

this is whole new level of dancing dude

chump = whott

you've become your greatest fear. the irony

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 08:37 AM
If Rasho for Diaw was turned down, you can throw a party.

Just link it.

spvrs
07-27-2005, 08:48 AM
If Rasho for Diaw was turned down, you can throw a party.
huh?

are you in a fetal position sucking you thumb?

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Now you're just babbling.

Still looking for links?

spvrs
07-27-2005, 09:16 AM
can you re-igore me? thanks

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 09:17 AM
I never had you on ignore. You just weren't interesting enough to converse with until you started pimping the seventh swingman on a six-swingman team.

spvrs
07-27-2005, 09:18 AM
can you igore me? thanks

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 09:20 AM
I surrender.

waly.mg
07-27-2005, 09:27 AM
We need a 3 teams trade for Rasho, for make a trade exemption, like the Nets when traded K-Mart, with that trade we can save almost 50% of his contract

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 09:31 AM
We would likely get a trade exception if we traded with Atlanta.

spvrs
07-27-2005, 10:38 AM
you know the definition of ignore?

I would do it to you but you are such a pompous ass that you've disabled it

Quote:

Originally Posted by spvrs

I surrender.

the stubborn retard has won. I surrender. phrase circular logic is now chump logic...

the whott is dead... long live dump :king

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 10:44 AM
you know the definition of ignore?You were calling me out in another thread Sybil....
I would do it to you but you are such a pompous ass that you've disabled itNot my doing -- and you certainly don't need to read or respond to my posts.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Dumped.

spvrs
07-27-2005, 10:46 AM
did you check the times on those posts? where they before or after I said ignore?

Not my doing

hmmmm..... is this a hypothesis or fact?

p.s. the questions are rhetorical... no need to respond

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 10:54 AM
did you check the times on those posts? where they before or after I said ignore?you are doing a dandy job of ingnoring me.
hmmmm..... is this a hypothesis or fact?Fact. Not my board.
p.s. the questions are rhetorical... no need to respondI choose to respond -- as do you after you claim to ignore me.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2005, 11:02 AM
FYI, you should be able to add me to your ignore list through your control panel.

L'chayim.

waly.mg
07-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Rasho x Radmanovic

Kori Ellis
07-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Radmanovic wants $9M/year. He's already turned down a 5year/$37M offer from the Sonics. Is he worth $9M?

Shelly
07-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Radmanovic wants $9M/year. He's already turned down a 5year/$37M offer from the Sonics. Is he worth $9M?

Only if he comes with corn rows.

waly.mg
07-28-2005, 01:37 PM
The question probably is:

For what players you donīt trade Rasho Nesterovic