PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Most retarded, uninformed fanbase?

Riddler
03-20-2013, 02:08 AM
Gotta go with Kobefan in general. Just argued with this dumb fuck who said LeBron had a good supporting cast in the 07 finals. Here is the actual quote:

In 2009 when they lost in the finals to the spurs the Cavs had delonte west, zydeunes, shaq off the bench, jamison, varejao, parker etc you meaning to tell me that shit aint help? Roll players playin around lebron? Dude, you have alot of basketball catching to do.

Dumbass ****** :lol

lefty
03-20-2013, 02:19 AM
Shaq.?

whitemamba
03-20-2013, 02:25 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/HJC8/gagagaga/image.png

Thebesteva
03-20-2013, 02:34 AM
Both Lebron and Kobe dick sucker fans are faggots. Lebron fans are worst though, 99% of them didn't even marginally give a shit when he switched to Miami. That's not a fan of sports, that's just a groupie dick sucking bitch. Kobe fans are faggots too because they dont realize he took that poor girls pussy in 04 after she was giving him a tour of the hotel.

That's why God punished Kobe in 04'.

Venti Quattro
03-20-2013, 02:40 AM
He was acquittedPERIOD

irishock
03-20-2013, 02:48 AM
He was acquittedPERIOD

i'd withdraw too if i was being paid that much to keep my mouth shut

Brunodf
03-20-2013, 02:52 AM
Messi

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2013, 02:55 AM
jamison was a scrub posting up big numbers b4 he join lebron

even when lebron left, he did shit all on the cavs, now just look at him on the lakers still nothing

Venti Quattro
03-20-2013, 03:19 AM
Messi

:lmao Ronaldo cock suckers :lmao

Thebesteva
03-20-2013, 03:37 AM
Damn Kobe...how the fuck do you not know about pre-ejaculation you stupid mother fucker? (418-432)

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0924041kobea14.gif

Brunodf
03-20-2013, 03:46 AM
:lmao Ronaldo cock suckers :lmao
:huh Ronaldo is a top 10 all time tbh

AussieFanKurt
03-20-2013, 06:37 AM
:huh Ronaldo is a top 10 all time tbh

:lmao k

DMC
03-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Both Lebron and Kobe dick sucker fans are faggots. Lebron fans are worst though, 99% of them didn't even marginally give a shit when he switched to Miami. That's not a fan of sports, that's just a groupie dick sucking bitch. Kobe fans are faggots too because they dont realize he took that poor girls pussy in 04 after she was giving him a tour of the hotel.

Fisher took the Spurs pussy in 0.4 as well.

Thread
03-20-2013, 08:40 AM
^Payton, waiting patiently for it to clear.

I God's.

OKC
03-20-2013, 12:53 PM

Sat by a couple of Miami fans last game in OKC. What was odd is they didn't really seem like Miami fans. They were just Lebron fans. I mean they cheered more when Lebron would enter the game off the bench than they would for another Miami player actually making a play. First time Lebron subbed back in they're over their clapping and I'm thinking WTF did I miss guys? He's just walking onto the damn court. Calm down.

Brunodf
03-20-2013, 03:09 PM
:lmao k
2 WCs and 3 "MVPs" son

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2013, 03:37 PM
He was acquittedPERIOD

all they did was drop the charges

Thread
03-20-2013, 03:58 PM
^You've nary room, Wrecky, your Neal raped as well.

Thebesteva
03-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Sat by a couple of Miami fans last game in OKC. What was odd is they didn't really seem like Miami fans. They were just Lebron fans. I mean they cheered more when Lebron would enter the game off the bench than they would for another Miami player actually making a play. First time Lebron subbed back in they're over their clapping and I'm thinking WTF did I miss guys? He's just walking onto the damn court. Calm down.

Used to have some coworker friends that were Lebron faggots when he was a Cavalier. I watched The Decision with them and they didnt even flinch when he switched teams. They were jumping up and down cheering. I don't know of any other fan base that retarded, I mean how can you not just be marginally dissapointed in that moment? To be honest, normally when I talk to Lebron fans, they hardly know anything about NBA history. I'm not talking about 70's-80's history, I mean basic stuff like who MJ won his 1st ring against and what year Kobe was drafted, etc. Most of them just like the image of supporting Lebron.

I remember telling my Lebron buddies that Tim Duncan was from the Virgin Islands and Tony Parker is French-Belgium and they were stunned. The amount of bball knowledge these guys have starts and ends with Lebron james circa 2008-present time.

Thread
03-20-2013, 04:03 PM
^I usually don't grudge ex-Lakers either.

I made an exception with Shaq because of the way he behaved after leaving--then ringing in Florida. It was a pleasure watching Kobe hunt Daddy then, catch him & leave him dead in the ground.

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2013, 04:06 PM
^You've nary room, Wrecky, your Neal raped as well.

except I'm on record that neither of them rapedPERIOD

DAF86
03-20-2013, 04:13 PM
OKC by far, but it's not a fair comparisson 'cause they're newly acquired NBA fans, tbh.

OKC
03-20-2013, 04:26 PM
OKC by far, but it's not a fair comparisson 'cause they're newly acquired NBA fans, tbh.

Not a fair generalization really. Are you basing that simply on the fact that we've only had an NBA team for a few years? Believe it or not, modern media has been around quite awhile - even in Oklahoma, so a state need not have an NBA team to have citizens that know and understand basketball. Do you personally know and speak to a lot of OKC fans or do you just base that off of some online posters? I'd say the posters that post simply to troll and piss people off don't really represent the entire fan base. I can tell you I've watched and played basketball for decades. I'll never claim to be the most knowledgeable fan there is, but I guarantee you I'm not retarded and uninformed. I know tons of OKC fans in the same boat. I'm not a bandwagon fan - yes I jumped on the bandwagon when it rolled in from Seattle - naturally. So would you if you lived in a city and an NBA team showed up. HOwever, ive been there since day 1, in the arena, at season ticket holder events, meeting some of the players, media personnel, getting some good insight. So, no, we're not all retarded and uninformed.

Medvedenko
03-20-2013, 04:33 PM
Kobe....who gives a shit about anything else TBH

DAF86
03-20-2013, 04:34 PM
Not a fair generalization really. Are you basing that simply on the fact that we've only had an NBA team for a few years? Believe it or not, modern media has been around quite awhile - even in Oklahoma, so a state need not have an NBA team to have citizens that know and understand basketball. Do you personally know and speak to a lot of OKC fans or do you just base that off of some online posters? I'd say the posters that post simply to troll and piss people off don't really represent the entire fan base. I can tell you I've watched and played basketball for decades. I'll never claim to be the most knowledgeable fan there is, but I guarantee you I'm not retarded and uninformed. I know tons of OKC fans in the same boat. I'm not a bandwagon fan - yes I jumped on the bandwagon when it rolled in from Seattle - naturally. So would you if you lived in a city and an NBA team showed up. HOwever, ive been there since day 1, in the arena, at season ticket holder events, meeting some of the players, media personnel, getting some good insight. So, no, we're not all retarded and uninformed.

I'm talking from what I've seen in this an other NBA forums across the net, including OKC ones. You're like a kid with a new toy, everything the team/management does is great for you. I've heard thousands of stupid arguments of why the Harden trade was good for the Thunder by OKC fans. Lately you seem to be getting a little less homerish but you're still pretty bad.

jestersmash
03-20-2013, 04:39 PM
I'll say Golden State simply because they voiced their frustration of losing Monta Ellis at a patently inappropriate time (during Chris Mullin's jersey retirement ceremony), as though ruining Mullin's ceremony with boos and jeers is going to bring Monta Ellis back.

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2013, 04:45 PM
no mention of gnsf?

hater
03-20-2013, 05:12 PM
not sure to the answer as I'm not in too many NBA circles. but due to delusion alone, Laker and Clipper fans should be on the top. Followed by Knick and Brooklyn fans.

bunch of dumb ass retards

OKC
03-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I'm talking from what I've seen in this an other NBA forums across the net, including OKC ones. You're like a kid with a new toy, everything the team/management does is great for you. I've heard thousands of stupid arguments of why the Harden trade was good for the Thunder by OKC fans. Lately you seem to be getting a little less homerish but you're still pretty bad.

Anyone who thinks OKC is a better team with Martin instead of Harden is completely retarded. I think a lot of the claims on why it was good for OKC is just a lot of wishful thinking. I do think we have put Presti on a pedistal that's a bit too high, but like you said the team is new here and ALMOST everything the guy has touched has turned to gold. But yeah the idea of trading Westbrook earlier and keeping Harden or moving Perkins does make a lot of sense, but I guess what's done is done and some fans I guess try to be optimistic, which you can't blame them for.

OKC
03-20-2013, 05:28 PM
But really it's no more retarded than the stuff I read here. A poster who I see a lot of on here claimed the other day that Kevin Durant was no more than a glorified Steve Novak without the help from the refs. I mean come on..really? Steve Novak?!

spurraider21
03-20-2013, 05:41 PM
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/lakers-fans-crowd-sunglasses-deal-with-it-1353454103d.gifhttp://assets.sbnation.com/assets/517013/nbalakersfan.gifhttp://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1639305/Kobe_White_medium.png

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2013, 05:43 PM
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/lakers-fans-crowd-sunglasses-deal-with-it-1353454103d.gif

isn't that backwards?

DAF86
03-20-2013, 06:23 PM
But really it's no more retarded than the stuff I read here. A poster who I see a lot of on here claimed the other day that Kevin Durant was no more than a glorified Steve Novak without the help from the refs. I mean come on..really? Steve Novak?!

You have to differentiate between who posts seriously and who doesn't.

AaronY
03-20-2013, 06:26 PM
OP makes no sense...quote there is referring to 2009 not 2007.

jeebus
03-20-2013, 06:27 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/517013/nbalakersfan.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Bq2Vn9W.jpg