PDA

View Full Version : Taking out a full page ad after you leave town

monosylab1k
03-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Is this the faggiest trend in sports? Greg Jennings just did it
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9074201

This just shows what insecure pussies most professional athletes are. "I don't want to play for your team anymore and took millions to go elsewhere and I think your team sucks :cry but please don't boo me when i come back :cry"

It was cool when guys like Bledsoe did it because he was traded and didn't want to leave, but now all these bitches who do it for good PR and to avoid more backlash are lame as shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Greg Jennings got pretty annoying last year doing jet ski push up commercials while he was injured. That letter seemed over-the-top phony with bible verses and hashtag lines.

Spur-Addict
03-20-2013, 11:49 AM
All these guys want to be loved/liked. Fuck being loved. As a competitor, there's nothing better than going on the road and winning despite a hostile crowd. Great feeling

Samuel Eto'o
03-20-2013, 12:04 PM
:lol also throwing Fav-re under the buss. ":cry it wasn't the millions of dollars, it was Favre that changed my mind. Be mad at him not me :cry"

AaronY
03-21-2013, 05:18 AM
All these guys want to be loved/liked. Fuck being loved. As a competitor, there's nothing better than going on the road and winning despite a hostile crowd. Great feeling
What do you compete in?

I mean do you know this from like hustling in pool halls or something ...

AaronY
03-21-2013, 05:23 AM
This reeks of something the agent or pr person thinks up. The money these guys piss down the drain on these types of professional hangers on is unreal. I'm reminded of the negress who worked for Terrell Owens who came out and shit the bed at a press conference after TO tried to off himself. Of course TO's broke like 75% of these guys will be two years after they retire

Avante
03-21-2013, 05:38 AM
Never pay any attention to athletes opinions, they all live in a fantasy world and have all their life. They have no idea how things really are out in the real world.

resistanze
03-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Thought it was cool when Roy Halladay did it, since he was part of the Jays organization since like 1995. And the Jays were fucking garbage and everyone knew he was leaving, so he didn't have to at all.

monosylab1k
03-26-2013, 07:32 AM
telling former fans teammates and employer 'thanks' for their support?

wow what a jerk

No it's begging them to still like you after you decided you didn't want to be there anymore. It's insecure and stupid.

btw you have one job on this forum and you can't even get that right. thispego is still soaked in cum, you might want to check up on him. Bring a towel and an iron stomach to eat some rotting cheap steak.

FkLA
03-27-2013, 03:42 AM
Let me guess, you were a NE fan during the Bledsoe days before they ever became a dynasty? :lol