PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Dirk Nowitzki - 10 shots, Mike James - 14 shots

monosylab1k
03-20-2013, 10:38 PM
What the fuck is the matter with these assholes? Fuck Carlisle and Fuck Dirk and reallllly Fuck Mike James.

AussieFanKurt
03-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Is Dirk a beta like Durant these days?

monosylab1k
03-20-2013, 10:44 PM
It appears so. The other night against OKC he didn't have any FG attempts in the 4th quarter. This game he goes 8/10 but somehow Mike James gets more shots with his amazing 4/14 percentage.

AussieFanKurt
03-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Never saw Dirk as a beta, maybe he just doesn't care anymore

ohmwrecker
03-20-2013, 10:47 PM
What the hell, man?!

monosylab1k
03-20-2013, 10:48 PM
Never saw Dirk as a beta, maybe he just doesn't care anymore

:tu he sees the crap surrounding him and probably is just thinking "fuck it"

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-20-2013, 10:51 PM
This whole team sucks dick tbh. Carter and Dirk deserve better

jeebus
03-20-2013, 10:52 PM
he goes home, watches NBA on TNT, sees how happy Charles and company is with making money by watching basketball and most of them don't have a ring. might as well just say fuck it.

irishock
03-20-2013, 11:06 PM
They should fire Carlisle and go for Sloan.

Bynumite
03-20-2013, 11:06 PM
TOSB Nazi should hit the bunker and pop a pill tbh... it's over for dem mavs.

mavs>spurs
03-20-2013, 11:09 PM
dirk didn't wanna shoot it anyway, he's on chill mode just staring at all the shit surrounding him

racm
03-20-2013, 11:11 PM

I think that's a necessary drawback of a team built on a bunch of one-year mercs. Everyone plays like they're in a contract year and thus have the mentality to chuck up shots.

One thing the Mavs guards did back in their heyday was that when it came to crunch time, it was give the ball to Dirk and get ready to receive a pass for an open shot. Terry got that. Kidd got that.

Mal
03-21-2013, 04:22 AM
They should fire Carlisle and go for Sloan.

It makes no sense. Change of coach wont make them contender. Mavs dont have championship caliber team, and wont have any time soon. Sloan is too old, to deal with rebuild.

Thread
03-21-2013, 05:47 AM
He's a gutless fuck for not holding Cuban accountable for not defending their title.

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 09:26 AM
There's no one more deserving of this than Mavfan

Thread
03-21-2013, 09:42 AM
^Yet it's incomprehensible that they didn't defend it. Christ-a-mighty it was all right there. They bled for that title. All the pieces were in place for a sustained run.

It's sickening at gross examination.

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 10:12 AM
^Yet it's incomprehensible that they didn't defend it. Christ-a-mighty it was all right there. They bled for that title. All the pieces were in place for a sustained run.

Gutless fucks indeed. Blow it up for a chance at the most overpaid PG in the game and Dwight, and miss on both. :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Meanwhile Cuban says he thinks Dirk has 3 more prime years left. :lol

And no I don't feel sorry for Dirk .

Latarian Milton
03-21-2013, 10:15 AM
mavs could've had a decent shot at playoffs with lakers & utah slipping down the slope, mavs just blow their chance away just like they used to do tbh.

monosylab1k
03-21-2013, 10:16 AM
There's no one more deserving of this than Mavfan

Is every Laker fan's ass still sore from the 2011 curbstomping?

monosylab1k
03-21-2013, 10:17 AM

the skunker!

FkLA
03-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Dirk himself called JET the Mavs closer. Now that that little turtle-headed nigga is gone someone has to take those tough shots when the going gets tough and Dirk sometimes vanishes tbh.

Latarian Milton
03-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Gutless fucks indeed. Blow it up for a chance at the most overpaid PG in the game and Dwight, and miss on both. :lol
at least they're in a good position to start rebuilding right, and they don't have a payroll exceeding 100m :lol plus you'll always have big names testing water in the free agency every year so the mavs will still have the chance to land another superstar and to make one last push for the championship in the dirk era.

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 10:21 AM
at least they're in a good position to start rebuilding right, and they don't have a payroll exceeding 100m :lol plus you'll always have big names testing water in the free agency every year so the mavs will still have the chance to land another superstar and to make one last push for the championship in the dirk era.

Lol what superstar is Dallas gonna land? Mike James 2.0?

Latarian Milton
03-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Lol what superstar is Dallas gonna land? Mike James 2.0?
never heard of names such as chris paul, andrew bynum or your own nigga bible kemp? :lol chance is bible kemp will stay where he is for the sake of $ but if he wants to pursue a ring or some glory or something he had better consider moving elsewhere instead of sticking to a team that has a payroll of more than 100m and that only barely makes the playoffs.

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 10:32 AM
never heard of names such as chris paul, andrew bynum or your own nigga bible kemp? :lol chance is bible kemp will stay where he is for the sake of $ but if he wants to pursue a ring or some glory or something he had better consider moving elsewhere instead of sticking to a team that has a payroll of more than 100m and that only barely makes the playoffs.

CP3 will re-sign will the Clips. Dwight's not going anywhere, especially not to Dall:lolss to play with a broken down Dirk and Mike James :lol.

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 10:32 AM
I sincerely hope Cuban gives Bynum a max contract :rollin

Trainwreck2100
03-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Fuck Mike James

who?

mercos
03-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Dirk got his ring. He avoided the fate of Barkley, Malone, Ewing, etc. Once Cuban blew the team up and gave away any chance at defending the title, he went into coast mode. Cuban forfeited the next few years, Dirk is just following suit.

Double-Up
03-21-2013, 11:02 AM

Damn, I find myself agreeing with a child molester...I guess anything can happen from time to time.

irishock
03-21-2013, 11:17 AM
It makes no sense. Change of coach wont make them contender. Mavs dont have championship caliber team, and wont have any time soon. Sloan is too old, to deal with rebuild.

That depends on how they do in the offseason. If they suddenly build a roster capable of winning the title, Carlisle won't be able to handle it. Just look at the Detroit situation, they fired him and won the title right afterwards.

Brazil
03-21-2013, 11:34 AM
so durant = dirk
and mike james = westbrick

Thread
03-21-2013, 11:41 AM

Exactly, Williams is a chubby loser. And Howard is tragically bent in terms of what is needed to be a champion, both physically & mentally. I thought Cuban was wiser than this. He painstakingly built that championship club:one key piece at a time. There was a fine bond there between owner & player and a genuine, serious coach. That's rare.

And Media won't ask him "why?" Why won't they? Well, naturally because there is no % in an/the answer. They'd a asked the Lakers, they'd a hounded them to the ends of the earth over it, because they could make a dollar & a cent on infinite explanations and manifestations of same.

monosylab1k
03-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Exactly, Williams is a chubby loser. And Howard is tragically bent in terms of what is needed to be a champion, both physically & mentally. I thought Cuban was wiser than this. He painstakingly built that championship club:one key piece at a time. There was a fine bond there between owner & player and a genuine, serious coach. That's rare.

And Media won't ask him "why?" Why won't they? Well, naturally because there is no % in an/the answer. They'd a asked the Lakers, they'd a hounded them to the ends of the earth over it, because they could make a dollar & a cent on infinite explanations and manifestations of same.

The lack of backlash has more to do with the entire history of the Mavericks. This isn't the Lakers. We weren't spoonfed championships to the point where we assume them as our birthright. It was thirty years of crawling through an Andy Dufresne river of shit to get our one. And when it finally happened, we experienced a genuine joy over it. A joy no Lakers fan has ever experienced. You never could, because the value of a championship is so dilluted in your spoiled world.

That sigh of relief carried over a long time. It still goes on today, for better or worse. The backlash on Cuban was minimal, but it's growing with each day as we realize what got thrown away while we were on our post championship buzz. It's belated, but Cuban's leash has finally been shortened by the fans. If he doesn't fix this thing asap, the majority of Mav Nation will turn on him with a vengeance. But for now, we're gonna give our ring one last polish, remember the way we skunked Phil into retirement, and enjoy the title we earned, which is more than can be said about any spoiled faggot Laker Fan.

Brazil
03-21-2013, 12:06 PM
The lack of backlash has more to do with the entire history of the Mavericks. This isn't the Lakers. We weren't spoonfed championships to the point where we assume them as our birthright. It was thirty years of crawling through an Andy Dufresne river of shit to get our one. And when it finally happened, we experienced a genuine joy over it. A joy no Lakers fan has ever experienced. You never could, because the value of a championship is so dilluted in your spoiled world.

That sigh of relief carried over a long time. It still goes on today, for better or worse. The backlash on Cuban was minimal, but it's growing with each day as we realize what got thrown away while we were on our post championship buzz. It's belated, but Cuban's leash has finally been shortened by the fans. If he doesn't fix this thing asap, the majority of Mav Nation will turn on him with a vengeance. But for now, we're gonna give our ring one last polish, remember the way we skunked Phil into retirement, and enjoy the title we earned, which is more than can be said about any spoiled faggot Laker Fan.

don't foget to mention that this title ended the 4 rings faggot shtick and erased the mavs are choker shtick. Also with that ring Dirk distinguished himself from the Chris Webbers of the league.

saying that 4 rings faggot

Brazil
03-21-2013, 12:10 PM
I preferred the good ol times of mavs / spurs rivalry in the west, the okc era is lame tbh. For whatever reason I don't give a damn about okc, if mavs were to erase 0/2 and finish with 4 in a row I would have hate the mavs more if possible... okc ? don't hate them, I don't give a fuck

Thread
03-21-2013, 12:23 PM
I preferred the good ol times of mavs / spurs rivalry in the west, the okc era is lame tbh. For whatever reason I don't give a damn about okc, if mavs were to erase 0/2 and finish with 4 in a row I would have hate the mavs more if possible... okc ? don't hate them, I don't give a fuck

Agreed. There just isn't any genuine hate and loathing concerning OKC. One reason is because Media has sheepherded them all along. They're sterile and preserved like a dead body in the mortuary. They took to Durant immediately and kept the water muddied concerning Westbrook. Every single time somebody indicts him, a slew of retailiation pieces are instantly produced keeping the hordes and negativity at bay.

Thread
03-21-2013, 12:26 PM

As usual you come so close and then you piss your pants. I feel like crying it's so unnecessary. You're like DUNCAN, you're regressing.

Here's the money line:::
That sigh of relief carried over a long time. It still goes on today, for better or worse. The backlash on Cuban was minimal, but it's growing

------

The remainder, more or less is just sad.

Clipper Nation
03-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Dirk should demand a trade, imho...

Thread
03-21-2013, 12:36 PM
^No. He should demand that Cuban matches his commitment to the team.

That's what Bryant did to the old man once the smoke cleared from the rape. Buss was just lounging around, ladeeda'ing. Kobe hung him up by his Florshiems and made him hand over the checkbook. Viola, Gasol shows up. Kobe throws him in the corner, beats the livin' shit out of him and we end up going back-2-back.

Now, he's got Howard in that same corner, beating the shit out of him, trying to get him to act like somebody.

monosylab1k
03-21-2013, 12:52 PM
As usual you come so close and then you piss your pants. I feel like crying it's so unnecessary. You're like DUNCAN, you're regressing.

Here's the money line:::
That sigh of relief carried over a long time. It still goes on today, for better or worse. The backlash on Cuban was minimal, but it's growing

------

The remainder, more or less is just sad.

Of course a former Cleveland fan who jumped onto the Lakers bandwagon wants to avoid the ugly truth about Lakerfan's spoiled entitlement.

Thread
03-21-2013, 01:09 PM
^I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

jjktkk
03-21-2013, 01:21 PM

Cuban needs to feel the heat. He fucked up. Pretty big off season for the Mavs, who need to surround Dirk with a better supporting cast than the crap there throwing out there now.

jag
03-21-2013, 01:44 PM
It's easy to see your team win championships when you pick your team based on their current and past success.

Cavs fan who lives in Arizona got tired of watching that worthless loser franchise in Cleveland.

Easy fix: decide to be a Lakers fan.

ElNono
03-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Lakerfan making fun of 'overpaying' when they're swallowing whole a $100 million shit sandwich is hilarious. :lol

Let's not forget the only reason Lakerfan will be 1st round fodder this season is that Utah is an abysmal road team, tbh...

monosylab1k
03-21-2013, 02:34 PM
^I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Your capitulation is duly noted.

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 02:50 PM

Bullshit. For one, Carter had the talent to be an all time great but was too lazy to work for it, so fuck him. Dirk got his ring, but he let Cuban take his cookie post championship by allowing himself to be surrounded by such a shit roster.

Thread
03-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Whats there to defend? You jump on bandwagons as much as you jump on young Jewish boys.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Thread
03-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Let's not forget the only reason Lakerfan will be 1st round fodder this season is that Utah is an abysmal road team, tbh...

Thank Christ.

BobaFett1
03-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Thing pisses me off is that Cuban got a ring and his passion for Mavs died off/

Drachen
03-21-2013, 08:52 PM

Carter doesn't deserve better, but I agree with you on Dirk.

Latarian Milton
03-22-2013, 07:37 PM
CP3 will re-sign will the Clips. Dwight's not going anywhere, especially not to Dall:lolss to play with a broken down Dirk and Mike James :lol.
there's a legit possibility that DH could leave LA if he doesn't see no future playing there tbh. he might still sign an extension but would later cry for a trade to deal him out of LA like he did in orlando, it ain't even news dude's been unhappy playing in LA while dallas has always been one of the favorite teams on his interest list tbh

mavs will have a lotto pick this summer, unlike the lakers even if they manage to miss the playoffs since their 13' first rounder is in phoenix's hands now. i have every reason to believe the mavs will have a legit chance to win the title one more time if they manage to land a big name FA and draft an excellent rookie that can make an instant impact