PDA

View Full Version : starting a business

Blake
03-21-2013, 09:49 AM
Let's say I'm starting a business where I can work from home and if I add employees, I would send them out to work sites. I think it would be similar to starting something with relatively low overhead.......something like a nude maid service.

What are most important things to do to start?

What is the most efficient form of advertising?

What's the best way to compensate the maids for vehicle and wages?

:downspin: why would anyone ask for advice on Spurstalk

JudynTX
03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Why don't you just say you're opening up a whore house?

I. Hustle
03-21-2013, 10:05 AM
First you need to get with B2B. Second, craigslist and FB are good for free advertising. Third, call them massages that way any sexual contact you perform on your johns is consentual and has nothing to do with what they pay you for.

Chingo Bling
03-21-2013, 10:09 AM
Why don't you just say you're opening up a whore house?

Oyes, Yudy! Don't hate on the vato yust because he wants to put some mañosas out there to clean with their tetas flopping around. Chit, that's how my house gets clean.

Hey guey, send some of those putas to my place! Is one of them jour vieja? I'll even let you watsh since you are into that chit.

Cane
03-21-2013, 10:11 AM
legalzoom

FkLA
03-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Hey guey, send some of those putas to my place! Is one of them jour vieja? I'll even let you watsh since you are into that chit. :lmao :lmao

Blake
03-21-2013, 10:50 AM
legalzoom

For what, exactly?

Client contracts/waivers? Employee contracts?

Anything else?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-21-2013, 10:54 AM
are you gonna be Welker's new agent?

Chingo Bling
03-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Hey Chingo!! What's My name?

What you mean, guey?! Dice Sharlie Cheen over jour abatar, puto.

Blake
03-21-2013, 11:03 AM
are you gonna be Welker's new agent?

No, but i got Cuba Gooding Jr a good deal with the Cardinals.

Chingo Bling
03-21-2013, 11:04 AM
First thing you're gonna need is some Bling a lot of it too. To find the maids is easy. Goto a titty bar and hit them up. I'm not sure if cleaning is really involved here. Then do some marketing website,direct marketing, internet marketing. Then have a good time until you spend your last Dollar because this type of business does not work in today's market.

http://www.sosouth.com/coverArt/BCEX7042.jpg

NFO
03-21-2013, 11:34 AM
What are most important things to do to start?
Have a good business model.

Make sure it is legal.

File to be a LLC so you can't get sued personally.

What is the most efficient form of advertising?

Word of mouth.

What's the best way to compensate the maids for (a) vehicle and (b) wages?

Treat then as indpendent contractors and you don't have to worry about vehicle expenses or wages, just a set amount per job/service.

Good luck, but I'm pretty sure you will fuck it up.

Chingo Bling
03-21-2013, 12:20 PM

Make sure it is legal.

Word of mouth.

Treat then as indpendent contractors and you don't have to worry about vehicle expenses or wages, just a set amount per job/service.

Good luck, but I'm pretty sure you will fuck it up.

jajajajajajaja
He will too. Hey Blake, don't get mad to me if jour puta falls in love. They don't call me the mañosa magnet for nothing, guey! Jou know what they says... Once jou go big chile....

Blake will want to watsh. Or some chit like that.

Blake
03-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Then have a good time until you spend your last Dollar because this type of business does not work in today's market.

"...... Posted:*Tuesday, May 1, 2012 10:12 pm

It has made local, state, national and international news, with even Jay Leno addressing it during the “The Tonight Show.”It is the — what some consider controversial —*Lubbock Fantasy Maid Service which offers residents to pay maids to clean a house, while dressed in lingerie, topless or completely nude....."

http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/article_30b149fe-9404-11e1-ab70-0019bb30f31a.html

Blake
03-21-2013, 12:40 PM
jajajajajajaja
He will too. Hey Blake, don't get mad to me if jour puta falls in love. They don't call me the mañosa magnet for nothing, guey! Jou know what they says... Once jou go big chile....

Blake will want to watsh. Or some chit like that.

No, I'd just pimp.

As long as you pay, I don't care if you end up marrying her, have kids, and then let your daughter work for me when 18.

mrsmaalox
03-21-2013, 12:46 PM
I think you should broaden it up a bit and not just do nude maids. You should cater to all the niches, like having guys dressed like babies or people in animal costumes cleaning house.

DarkReign
03-21-2013, 12:51 PM

I know this thread is troll-bait, but even still, the independent contractor route is not a valid path. Because you still have to pay their portion of taxes, insure them (for whores, thats going to get expensive) and compensate them in case of injury.

The old "1099 'em" shit is long gone these days. The government looks at number of 1099s submitted by an individual and amount of income from other sources. If that person works (guessing here) 60% of the year for one employer and no other income is reported, the company gets a phone call. Same goes for having the "employee" start their own company, get the FEIN number and you be their sole customer. Government is onto that shit.

Blake
03-21-2013, 12:53 PM

Make sure it is legal.

is there a down side to filing as an LLC?

Word of mouth.

I meant as far as getting started.

junk mail opened by envelope? Postcard? Web? Radio? Junk signs near target areas?

Yeah, seems that's the way to go, at least to start

Blake
03-21-2013, 12:57 PM
I know this thread is troll-bait, but even still, the independent contractor route is not a valid path. Because you still have to pay their portion of taxes, insure them (for whores, thats going to get expensive) and compensate them in case of injury.

The old "1099 'em" shit is long gone these days. The government looks at number of 1099s submitted by an individual and amount of income from other sources. If that person works (guessing here) 60% of the year for one employer and no other income is reported, the company gets a phone call. Same goes for having the "employee" start their own company, get the FEIN number and you be their sole customer. Government is onto that shit.

This is a serious thread. I'm not doing a maid service, but the business model in many aspects would be similar.

I'm hoping to get it up and running within the year.

Chingo Bling
03-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey Blake, call it Cuckadoodledoo's
or
BangMyWife Cleanery
or
Putito's House Cleaning

Slogans for Sharlie

More BANG for your buck
or
MY vieja will clean your windows AND jour pipe!
or
We come in through the front door but you can cum into the back door"

Latarian Milton
03-22-2013, 07:22 PM
pimping ain't a bad idea for a new business, just keep an eye on the local cops and you'll be fine, and you don't have to pay no tax if you are a pimp or something like an exorcist right?

silverblk mystix
03-23-2013, 08:33 AM
Oyes, Yudy! Don't hate on the vato yust because he wants to put some mañosas out there to clean with their tetas flopping around. Chit, that's how my house gets clean.

Hey guey, send some of those putas to my place! Is one of them jour vieja? I'll even let you watsh since you are into that chit.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
03-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Hey Blake, call it Cuckadoodledoo's
or
BangMyWife Cleanery
or
Putito's House Cleaning

Slogans for Sharlie

More BANG for your buck
or
MY vieja will clean your windows AND jour pipe!
or
We come in through the front door but you can cum into the back door"

The goods. :lmao

Hey Cuck, I think you just found your advertising consultant (muy chingon -consultant) ...:rollin

Blake
03-23-2013, 08:58 AM
Death, taxes, 50 win season, enlightened labeling + emoticons from SBM, etc

silverblk mystix
03-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Death, taxes, 50 win season, enlightened labeling + emoticons from SBM, etc

lol jumping on the "breastaurant" trend...

Millennial_Messiah
08-06-2020, 01:27 PM
Starting a business is a good way to lose money. Especially if your business involves any combination of food, and/or brick&mortar requirement.