PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Did Porkins threw last night game away?

ElNono
03-21-2013, 02:05 PM
I was looking at the replay after the Gasol tip-in, and it turns out OKC still had a timeout with 0.8 sec left. That's plenty of time for a catch and shoot after advancing the ball. Instead Porkins inbounds to westchuck and russell chucks a halfcourt shot with no chance of going in. You can see the OKC coach staff walking into the court after Mark's tip in. I think they were expecting a timeout to be called.

Hcgw_q0-Gx8

jeebus
03-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Porkins has been mailing in games since he was traded. He thought he was being traded to "KFC" not "OKC"; his heart hasn't been in the game since.

Ace
03-21-2013, 02:53 PM
OKC either just plain sucks or they're tanking to avoid the Lakers. I'm going with the former...

OKC
03-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Yeah that was a real bone headed move. Had a 20 second timeout left. Coulda inbounded it at midcourt and at least had a better shot attempt than a running 60 footer

hater
03-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Damn they had a timeout?

Pop would have literally blown up if jeepers was in spurs. What did brooks do? :lol

Clipper Nation
03-21-2013, 03:28 PM
OKC either just plain sucks or they're tanking to avoid the Lakers. I'm going with the former...
Imho, they're just getting exposed (like the Clippers before them) as a dumb team and a pretender who's an actual coach and a roster piece or two away from actual contention, tbh....

buttsR4rebounding
03-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Imho, they're just getting exposed (like the Clippers before them) as a dumb team and a pretender who's an actual coach and a roster piece or two away from actual contention, tbh....

+1. The loss of Harden has been huge. They had no one who could get to the rim on Memphis last night. Harden would have shot about 10 FT last night.

Ace
03-21-2013, 04:36 PM

Or a Russell Westbrook brain transplant away from contention.

racm
03-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Or a Russell Westbrook brain transplant away from contention.

I'm not sure Westbrook's hipster head could accommodate a human brain, though.

KaiRMD1
03-21-2013, 09:22 PM
It can accommodate air though

Spurs 4 The Win
03-21-2013, 10:12 PM
If westbrook would just defer to durant and not be an idiot then the thunder would be very hard to beat

Thanks Westbrick

Killakobe81
03-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Why would they avoid Lakers?! Bottom of the West is full of teams OKC should beat. Houaton maybe a problem because Harden will have a boner for them an dgets almost as many freebies as Durant ...

But I dont see a reason for them to tank.

Killakobe81
03-21-2013, 10:17 PM
I would not want to deal with Kobe sure, if I was OKC but they present far more problems for us than we do for them.

But I guess you dont want to expend any unnecessary energy and we would try to slow down tempo ...while HOU/Gstate will run with them ...so I gues that could make some sense ...

Latarian Milton
03-22-2013, 08:24 PM
OKC don't want finish top 2 where they would have to face lakers in the first round, assuming the lakers won't climb any higher than the 7th, which might be a reason for them to tank imho. Harden will go terrorist mode against OKC per usual if it comes a OKC-houston first round clash, but i don't think the team would cause OKC any legit troubles. the rockets have always been a mediocre playoff team and most of their guys don't have no playoff experience at all

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2013, 08:29 PM
I would not want to deal with Kobe sure, if I was OKC but they present far more problems for us than we do for them.

But I guess you dont want to expend any unnecessary energy and we would try to slow down tempo ...while HOU/Gstate will run with them ...so I gues that could make some sense ...

Killa just for future reference...trust in your name...

“It’s not a question of if we make the playoffs. We will.” Bryant said. “And when we get there, I have no fear of anyone — Oklahoma City, San Antonio, Denver … whoever. I have zero nervousness about that.” - Kobe Bryant