PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Which Lakerfan on here is this?

sook
03-21-2013, 06:09 PM
http://youtu.be/D6J-DNobzc4

KL2
03-21-2013, 06:25 PM
Definitely Kool.

AussieFanKurt
03-21-2013, 06:39 PM
can somebody please answer me.. why is his hat like that, it's not even on his head

VBM
03-21-2013, 06:48 PM
That fool tried to flip it. "People tell me I deserve better but I want you babe!" http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/comeon.png

Katherine Robinson
03-21-2013, 06:53 PM
I must attest to this being Koolaid_Man, he has taken up sanctuary at the Robinson household as of late due to being depressed over a matter I was not made known to. I had assumed it was another falling out with the young man's father once again, they have never been the same since Lakers won game 7 vs Houston.

Now that I think about it (I use the word think loosely because women are not allowed to think in the Robinson household) it makes perfect sense considering the time he spends in between Dale's greasy bossom and his cry for attention on these forums as of late.

I need to finish this patty melt topped with ground up Xanex before Dale finds out what he will beat me with today, god bless.

djohn2oo8
03-21-2013, 07:04 PM
I must attest to this being Koolaid_Man, he has taken up sanctuary at the Robinson household as of late due to being depressed over a matter I was not made known to. I had assumed it was another falling out with the young man's father once again, they have never been the same since Lakers won game 7 vs Houston.

Now that I think about it (I use the word think loosely because women are not allowed to think in the Robinson household) it makes perfect sense considering the time he spends in between Dale's greasy bossom and his cry for attention on these forums as of late.

I need to finish this patty melt topped with ground up Xanex before Dale finds out what he will beat me with today, god bless.
:rollin

Thebesteva
03-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Stupid bitch broke my heart even after I got her a Teddy Bear

KaiRMD1
03-21-2013, 09:26 PM
His vagina is showing

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2013, 09:33 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao shameful behavior

I vote Mavs>Spurs this is some shit he does..go back and read some of his posts...

Koolaid_Man
03-21-2013, 09:33 PM
I had to stop watching that shit...couldn't watch no moe...to got dam funny...my stomaching hurting

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-21-2013, 09:37 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao shameful behavior

I vote Mavs>Spurs this is some shit he does..go back and read some of his posts...

Bump his posts

hooperflash
03-22-2013, 07:26 AM
Dude has a baby face, chick prolly wants a decent looking dude that looks his age.

jag
03-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Nothing says "baby, come back" like "people tell me I deserve better, but..."

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Definitely Kool.

Naah see if it was Kool... I'd be like:"Baby puh-lease come back I will eat your pussy for real this time. I promise baby.."

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2013, 12:22 PM

actually all bullshit aside...I kid you not this dude looks eerily like Jamstone....

Jammie post your pic again so we can compare..I swear fellas it's Jammie for real....:lol

DPG21920
03-22-2013, 12:42 PM
The real tragedy here is that he has to root for the Lakers this year :lol

HI-FI
03-22-2013, 12:53 PM

:lmao

I saw a Katherine Robinson lurking on here. didn't realize how much pain she's been through with her husband's insanity and OCD. This is probably Mid bullying niggas in the paint again.