PDA

View Full Version : I'm from Canada, I want to know what State is the friendliest in the US.

apalisoc_9
03-21-2013, 08:19 PM
I've been thinking of moving for quite some time now. I thought of moving to Toronto and the place is good and all, but if i ever moved to the US..what state would you guys say is the friendliest to minorities? I'm Malayan...

I heard people from the east coast are generally dickheads and that people from the south are nice but if you're not white, they would give you the nice act only to talk behind your back.

Is there any truth to these?

I've got a few relatives in oregon, probably my best option.

AussieFanKurt
03-21-2013, 09:20 PM
baltimore, MD

lefty
03-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Wisconsin

Just avoid Massachussets :lol

But yeah Oregon and Washington states should be ok

Drachen
03-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Wisconsin

Just avoid Massachussets :lol

But yeah Oregon and Washington states should be ok

And if you post at or near your house, you will instantly have a friend come over.

thispego
03-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Malayan Canadian?? That explains a lot :lol

jeebus
03-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Oregon is pretty sweet; I did a mini road trip through there once and the people were all pretty nice. I was a bit confused when I first filled up at a gas station there though.

Jacob1983
03-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Minnesota

mrsmaalox
03-21-2013, 11:48 PM
Malayan Canadian?? That explains a lot :lol :lol

mrsmaalox
03-21-2013, 11:51 PM
I dunno, when I moved to the Pacific Northwest I don't recall people being particularly friendly or welcoming. Same as the DC-Baltimore area. But Georgia was great; I love the south.

Wild Cobra
03-22-2013, 02:22 AM
Oregon is pretty sweet; I did a mini road trip through there once and the people were all pretty nice. I was a bit confused when I first filled up at a gas station there though.
Yep.

No self service in Oregon.

Portland is a great place as long as you aren't conservative. After-all, it is the capital of the North-Left coast.

Wild Cobra
03-22-2013, 02:23 AM
I dunno, when I moved to the Pacific Northwest I don't recall people being particularly friendly or welcoming. Same as the DC-Baltimore area. But Georgia was great; I love the south.
If you spoke with a Texas accent, they probably thought you were conservative.

The liberals here are very bigoted against conservative.

Avante
03-22-2013, 04:15 AM
You like the coast, we have more coast than anyone. Ya like the mountains, we have mountains. You like the desert, yep, got that covered also. You like pro sports, we have over a dozen teams. You like college football...

Stanford
Cal
Fresno State
USC
UCLA
San Diego State

Over 200 JC's, D-II, D-III, NAIA teams.

No state has more good looking women, hell, we have Hollywood.

Ya want the big city, we have the greatest city in the world....San Francisco. Then there's LA, San Diego. The winters aren't bone chill cold, sure a little hot in the summertime but that's when all the ladies start dressing accordingly.

We have it all. As we all know people pretty much reflect what you put out.

Wild Cobra
03-22-2013, 04:30 AM
California also has some of the highest taxes in the USA.

Sorry, but fuck California. Didn't like any parts I visited.

Avante
03-22-2013, 04:48 AM
California also has some of the highest taxes in the USA.

Sorry, but fuck California. Didn't like any parts I visited.

Lived here all my life, home owner, three vehicles, $$$$ all over the place. Six TV's, tons of toys. Taxes???

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things to do.

Cochina
03-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Lived here all my life, home owner, three vehicles, $$$$ all over the place. Six TV's, tons of toys. Taxes???

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things to !

Ju no my familia en LA. Es Pinchelaras?

DarrinS
03-22-2013, 07:14 AM
Detroit, Philly, Chicago

jeebus
03-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Yep.

No self service in Oregon.

Portland is a great place as long as you aren't conservative. After-all, it is the capital of the North-Left coast.
Yeah, it felt weird. I didn't know what to do with myself on all 3 occasions so I just got out and talked to the guy filling up my car.

Plus the dude's from Canada. It's tough to be mean to a Canadian :lol

symple19
03-22-2013, 11:05 AM
I've been thinking of moving for quite some time now. I thought of moving to Toronto and the place is good and all, but if i ever moved to the US..what state would you guys say is the friendliest to minorities? I'm Malayan...

I heard people from the east coast are generally dickheads and that people from the south are nice but if you're not white, they would give you the nice act only to talk behind your back.

Anywhere in the Midwest.

sjacquemotte
03-22-2013, 02:16 PM

Stay out of America, stupid Canadian!

TeyshaBlue
03-22-2013, 02:29 PM
And if you post at or near your house, you will instantly have a friend come over.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

PuttPutt
03-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Most people in WA State are a-holes. Definitely not as nice as folks in TX. Oregon isn't bad, they're a bit more friendlier than those in WA.

2pac > Kobe
03-22-2013, 02:39 PM
just move to florida dood

AFBlue
03-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Maine?

apalisoc_9
03-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Thanks guys!! Will try oregon..Not going to move just yet, but i'll be visiting relatives there and see for myslef.

mavs>spurs
03-24-2013, 02:19 PM
canadians get shit on in all 50 states and the district of columbia tbh, although you might try NYC where cuckoldry and faggotry is considered acceptable, just leave your squirt gun at home

The Reckoning
03-25-2013, 12:02 AM
people from Oregon are generally idiots

irishock
03-25-2013, 12:34 AM
Probably Minnesota

hotsauce0987
03-25-2013, 01:58 PM
hawaii