PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe asks teammates to yell at him when he gets into ball hogging mode

Thebesteva
03-22-2013, 01:45 AM
Juwanna mann is at it again

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/antawn-jamison-says-kobe-bryant-asks-teammates-yell-173019125--nba.html

"Kobe will tell you," Jamison said. "He's like, 'Look, you guys as my teammates, yell at me. Let me know that you're open because I'm so programmed,' and this guy has told me this, 'I see nothing but that basket. You could be open, there could be three guys on me, but the only thing I see is that basket so you have to tell me, Look, I was open. Or yell at me mid-play. That doesn't affect me at all and I respect that.' "Jamison said the veteran-laden roster has adapted to Bryant's style and the players have no problem with confronting the five-time champion.
"I think the thing we've seen in the past was most teammates might have been afraid to come to him or express, 'Kob' I was open,' or, 'That's not what we drew up,' " Jamison said. "The thing I like about this team, Steve Nash (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3103) -- who is a Hall of Famer -- and Dwight [Howard] as well, Dwight and Kobe have gotten into shouting matches on the bench because Dwight will be like, 'Kob', that's your rotation. Get there.' And after the game he'll be like, 'Appreciate it, big fella. I needed that.' "

lakerhaterade
03-22-2013, 01:49 AM
Juwanna mann is at it again

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/antawn-jamison-says-kobe-bryant-asks-teammates-yell-173019125--nba.html
Kobe's a faggot and so are you..

DJB
03-22-2013, 01:58 AM
This almost sounds like an Onion article.

Thebesteva
03-22-2013, 02:03 AM
Kobe's a faggot and so are you..

Don't make me rip out your entrails

hater
03-22-2013, 02:05 AM
maybe they should have a reindeer with a bell to let kobe know in staples center

lakerhaterade
03-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Don't make me rip out your entrails

come at me

Splits
03-22-2013, 02:15 AM
Balls deep in Tawns throat

"It's great to be with him," Jamison said. "I love a guy who expects so much from his teammates. He pushes his teammates. After games, we're traveling, guys are on their laptops, their iPads, watching movies, listening to music, this guy is watching film. He's breaking down situations. I'll be watching a movie, he'll tap me like, 'Come here.' He'll dissect plays like, 'This is what we got to do, me and you got to get this going.' I mean, this guy eats, sleeps basketball and the only thing he wants to do is to win another championship and I've never seen anybody as focused, as dedicated as Kobe."

Thebesteva
03-22-2013, 02:27 AM
cum in me

What's your addy?

lakerhaterade
03-22-2013, 02:47 AM
What's your addy?

Youre a faggot..we all knew it along..im rick and yourre shane;, i win you stupid motherfucker.

whitemamba
03-22-2013, 03:02 AM
lol @ thread tbh

Thebesteva
03-22-2013, 03:29 AM
Youre a faggot..we all knew it along..im rick and yourre shane;, i win you stupid motherfucker.

If you're Rick and I'm Shane that means I fucked your wife, and you had my baby and you take care of the baby now that I'm gone, even though everyone around you knows it's my baby and feels sorry for you. Pretty awesome package deal tbh.

LkrFan
03-22-2013, 06:29 AM
lol @ thread tbh
This. :lol

weebo
03-22-2013, 06:37 AM
so kobe admits to not sharing the basketball and making his teammates better...what else is new???

jag
03-22-2013, 07:44 AM
"I think the thing we've seen in the past was most teammates might have been afraid to come to him or express, 'Kob' I was open,' or, 'That's not what we drew up,' " Jamison said.

"Hey Kobe, you know that play we just went over for a couple minutes during that timeout? Well you didn't even try to run it. You just took the inbounds pass and shot a fadeaway three pointer. It's cool and all... I just wanted to make sure you knew though."

I'm glad their relationships have developed to the point where they can be open and honest with each other like that. The ability to tell Kobe stuff he already knows and does consciously should really improve on-court chemistry.

What a sorry ass group of players and coaches.

Fabbs
03-22-2013, 07:59 AM
"Kob".

What a phagfest. :rollin

Jamison probably really calls him "Knob".

DMC
03-22-2013, 08:19 AM
OP is the latest version of Avante tbh.

rmt
03-22-2013, 08:24 AM
So after 17 years in the league, he STILL doesn't know when he should shoot and when he should pass. That's either poor basketball IQ, poor court vision or PURE SELFISHNESS - neither of which is a good quality for a top 10 player.

Fabbs
03-22-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm sure Robert Horry was *afraid* to tell Kobitch to pass the ball.
For that matter Snaq.

Jamison. Knobee. :rolleyes :lol

lakerhaterade
03-22-2013, 08:32 AM
If you're Rick and I'm Shane that means I fucked your wife, and you had my baby and you take care of the baby now that I'm gone, even though everyone around you knows it's my baby and feels sorry for you. Pretty awesome package deal tbh.

dude i came back from the dead .located my family with the help of some friends. I entered the pic and immediately straightened you out..i killed you because i felt like it with my bare hands..im still alive and your maggot waste...i win

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-22-2013, 09:15 AM
Kobe baiting the trap to see who's loyal and who needs shipping out in the offseason. It's a tactic as old as time. "No Heinrich, seriously, I WANT you to tell me when I'm being to hard on the Jews. The last thing the 3rd Reich needs is a bunch of yes men."

"Ivan, the communist system says we are all equal, comrade! I swear on my mustache, I would never ship someone to Siberia just for disagreeing with me."

JamStone
03-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Lol Jamison. Like Kobe's ego will allow him to listen to an over-the-hill chucker himself. He wouldn't even listen to Shaq or Phil really, but he'd listen to Jamison? Yeah right. The only two players he ever seemed to respect enough to at least acquiesce about his selfishness were Fisher and Odom. And with Odom at least part of it was the fact that Odom fellated Kobe too. If anyone outside of Steve Nash does that to him on this team, he probably would just ignore it and keep that in the back of his mind like SFIE suggested to just make sure they're not on the team next year.

Medvedenko
03-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Lol Jamison. Like Kobe's ego will allow him to listen to an over-the-hill chucker himself. He wouldn't even listen to Shaq or Phil really, but he'd listen to Jamison? Yeah right. The only two players he ever seemed to respect enough to at least acquiesce about his selfishness were Fisher and Odom. And with Odom at least part of it was the fact that Odom fellated Kobe too. If anyone outside of Steve Nash does that to him on this team, he probably would just ignore it and keep that in the back of his mind like SFIE suggested to just make sure they're not on the team next year.

With all of that....he still managed to be a part of a team that won 5 rings. Since winning a championship is team related, he did his part.

JamStone
03-22-2013, 11:44 AM
I'm a Kobe fan. You don't need to defend his talent or game to me. This is more about his ego. There's really no defending that.

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm a Kobe towel boy. I love's that nigga to death you don't need to defend his talent or game to me. This is more about his dick. There's really no defending that.

nice :lol - Jammie with the goods

midnightpulp
03-22-2013, 01:45 PM
nice :lol - Jammie with the goods

Still mad about Jammie owning you with OGBobbyJohnson :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Still mad about Jammie owning you with OGBobbyJohnson :lol

I didn't know and I don't know who's troll it was...whoever it was is very passionate about me...that's all I ask for mid....that's all I ask for...

and please Kool get mad? that's the very antithesis of my existence...come on mid..after all this time and even through the pinking you should know me better than that.... I thrive off that kind of attention....it's what drives my ego...just like Kobe...:lol

DPG21920
03-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Nah you got mad at me plenty of times. Kori told me about the countless messages to her where you were really mad asking her to pink me along with you :lmao

da_suns_fan
03-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Just Kobe talkin bout his favorite subject: Kobe

By next season, no one will care anymore and he'll be completely irrelevant.

hater
03-22-2013, 02:26 PM
:lmao pringles

players now have to coach themselves and draw up they own plays

good luck with that in the playoffs :lol

lefty20
03-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Just another reason why Kobe is the GOAT, I mean he's pretty much the only NBA player to possess this legendary court vision.

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Nah you got mad at me plenty of times. Kori told me about the countless messages to her where you were really mad asking her to pink me along with you :lmao

whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote...:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5UJjQt3bkM

Thread
03-22-2013, 08:38 PM
:lmao pringles

players now have to coach themselves and draw up they own plays

Remember that time Poop had the Compost Pile draw up that play in the preseason and it worked for a last second victory?

I still recall Poop walkin' around there proud as can be in his diareahea colored Haggars.
& Manure with his nose up in the air like his self didn't stink.

Latarian Milton
03-22-2013, 09:45 PM
i doubt any sound would penetrate his deaf ears when he goes ball hogging mode tbh

spurs10
03-22-2013, 11:29 PM
This almost sounds like an Onion article.
:lol

ElNono
03-22-2013, 11:33 PM
there should be plenty of yelling now, tbh... tied with the Wiz at home in the 4th?