PDA

View Full Version : Don't take the bait.........

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2013, 03:30 AM
We've had good things going this last month don't be aholes and respond to that shit

Avante
03-22-2013, 03:38 AM
Dude, this is you...

I would feed mandy moore my penis and then introduce her to my parents

And you are telling others, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always sooooooo fucking worried about what everyone else is doing, why is that asshole?

J.T.
03-22-2013, 03:59 AM
lol 49ers

at least the football gods had a reason to steal the super bowl from the colts, they tanked a perfect season

niners played so bad football gods turned the lights off on em

Avante
03-22-2013, 04:04 AM
lol 49ers

at least the football gods had a reason to steal the super bowl from the colts, they tanked a perfect season

How does one laugh at a team that has played in six Superbowls and won five of them? A team with histories greatest QB and wide receiver and over a dozen Hall of Famers. In the last two seasons two NFC Championships games. If the ref calls the obvious penalty, we are six out of six. There are 30 other teams that need to be laughed at.

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2013, 04:20 AM
lol 49ers

you've been waiting to say that for awhile haven't you?

Avante
03-22-2013, 04:21 AM
you've been waiting to say that for awhile haven't you?

We've already talked about the game dummy,sheesh~~~~~~

J.T.
03-22-2013, 04:55 AM
How does one laugh at a team that has played in six Superbowls and won five of them? A team with histories greatest QB and wide receiver and over a dozen Hall of Famers. In the last two seasons two NFC Championships games. If the ref calls the obvious penalty, we are six out of six. There are 30 other teams that need to be laughed at.

If the Saints dont onside kick
If they do anyway and Hank Baskett holds onto the ball
If the Colts don't throw on 3rd and less than 3 for like the entire fucking game

Super Bowl losses are always a game of what ifs for the loser

6 out of 6 is a dream you once had. Let it go.

Avante
03-22-2013, 05:00 AM
If the Saints dont onside kick
If they do anyway and Hank Baskett holds onto the ball
If the Colts don't throw on 3rd and less than 3 for like the entire fucking game

Super Bowl losses are always a game of what ifs for the loser

6 out of 6 is a dream you once had. Let it go.

Didn't you bring it up?

Dude, did we not see Crabtree being held in the end zone, hell yes we did so why play your stupid bullshit. That was a penalty, first and 10 on the two with a ton of time left, that's reality slick and you know it. Does Gore get stuffed four time...nope! Stop acting like that wasn't the situation, ok?

As is the Niners are still one of the top two teams in the league and will be in the hunt again this year, you disagree?

What happens if Crabtree isn't held?

Give me the names of those teams that have won more games than the Niners in the last two seasons.

J.T.
03-22-2013, 05:02 AM
I bought up that they lost. You're the one who started making excuses.

Avante
03-22-2013, 05:03 AM
I bought up that they lost. You're the one who started making excuses.

Dude, you can't hold a receiver, you see that as an excuse? Wow!

Come on man, you can't be that dense.

Tell me what do you see here.

TinDQSUww5U

Also check out leading with the helmet. Also check out the holding by 84 in the endzone. Three very obvious penalties and none were called. Come on dude, you really think the Ravens win that game if the refs do their job?

Spur-Addict
03-22-2013, 07:58 AM
No game is called perfectly. Can't expect it all of a sudden to be called perfectly in the superbowl. Be happy the lights went out, because thrash mode was in full effect. It turned out to be a good game though.

manufan10
03-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Avante was making up lame excuses last year too after the 49ers lost in the NFC championship game. :lol

Clipper Nation
03-22-2013, 09:29 AM
If the ref calls the obvious penalty, we are six out of six.
If the Niners don't benefit from the biggest fluke in Super Bowl history (NOLA not paying the electrical bills), they get thoroughly blown out....

If the Niners don't get away with DPI and blatant holding on practically every down, they get thoroughly blown out.....

Chinook
03-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Dude, you can't hold a receiver, you see that as an excuse? Wow!

Come on man, you can't be that dense.

Tell me what do you see here.

TinDQSUww5U

Also check out leading with the helmet. Also check out the holding by 84 in the endzone. Three very obvious penalties and none were called. Come on dude, you really think the Ravens win that game if the refs do their job?

That video you linked shows how little the common 9ers fan (apparently you) understands about football. The refs did the right thing there. Throwing a flag on that play makes no difference. That's why they held in the first place. In fact, they should have held more than they did. On of the greatest coaching calls in Super Bowl history happens, and it goes right over most people's heads.

Avante
03-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Avante was making up lame excuses last year too after the 49ers lost in the NFC championship game. :lol

Excuses or simply the reality of the situation?

Avante
03-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Bottom line.

If a ref would have called holding on Crabtree and as we all know that was holding the Niners win that game. Who is stupid enought to disagree with that?

Clipper Nation
03-26-2013, 02:04 PM
No, the bottom line is that had the Niners not benefited from the blackout, the no-call when they hit Flacco out of bounds, the bullshit roughing the passer call on Ngata, and the uncalled holding their DB's got away with on Baltimore's WR's all game, they'd have been blown out...

Additionally, had the Niners not gotten away with blatant holding on Roddy White in the NFC title game, they wouldn't have even made the Super Bowl....

The Niners should also rightfully be 4 for 6.... they blatantly cheated the salary cap in 1994....

Avante
03-26-2013, 02:27 PM
No, the bottom line is that had the Niners not benefited from the blackout, the no-call when they hit Flacco out of bounds, the bullshit roughing the passer call on Ngata, and the uncalled holding their DB's got away with on Baltimore's WR's all game, they'd have been blown out...

Additionally, had the Niners not gotten away with blatant holding on Roddy White in the NFC title game, they wouldn't have even made the Super Bowl....

The Niners should also rightfully be 4 for 6.... they blatantly cheated the salary cap in 1994....

Why fight it so hard? The Niners could have won the last two Superbowls and nobody would have been surprised at all. Now look back at their history, only the Steelers winning more SB's. Look at all these Hall of Famers...

Joe Perry
Y.A.Tittle
John Henry Johnson
Leo Nomellini
Bob St.Clair
Abe Woodson
Hugh McElhenny
Dave Wilcox
Ronnie Lott
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Steve Young

What coach is more revered than Bill Walsh? No better QB/WR than Montana/Rice.

Here it is heading into the 2013 season and the Niners are rated the best team in the league, so why fight it so hard?

Ref does his job the Niners are 6-0 in SB's.

Clipper Nation
03-26-2013, 02:44 PM
What am I "fighting" here? :lol

Since you love mindlessly copying meaningless lists of information, here's a list for you....

Fact: Ravens won the Super Bowl

Fact: The Niners' "history" obviously had no effect on the Ravens, since they won the Super Bowl

Fact: The Packers have the most championships of any franchise in the league - by your logic, they'd have beaten the Niners

Fact: The Bears have the most Hall of Fame inductees of any franchise in the league and still missed the playoffs last season

Fact: If the refs and power company had done their jobs, the Niners lose by at least 20

Fact: If the Niners front office plays by the rules of the league in '94, the Chargers are Super Bowl champs

Avante
03-26-2013, 03:00 PM
What am I "fighting" here? :lol

Since you love mindlessly copying meaningless lists of information, here's a list for you....

Fact: Ravens won the Super Bowl

Fact: The Niners' "history" obviously had no effect on the Ravens, since they won the Super Bowl

Fact: The Packers have the most championships of any franchise in the league - by your logic, they'd have beaten the Niners

Fact: The Bears have the most Hall of Fame inductees of any franchise in the league and still missed the playoffs last season

Fact: If the refs and power company had done their jobs, the Niners lose by at least 20

Fact: If the Niners front office plays by the rules of the league in '94, the Chargers are Super Bowl champs

Looking at everything involved in what it takes to be an elite franchise what teams have been more successful over the years? The Niners have it all, they have the HOFers, they have those SB wins, they have made as big an impact on the league as anyone else. They have the best QB ever, the best WR ever. And here they are once again a SB team.

Dude, are you fucking blind or just stupid?

Blake
03-26-2013, 03:04 PM
You're retarded.

Avante
03-26-2013, 03:17 PM
You're retarded.

Yeah I know, but it sure beats the hell out of being a dummy like you.

Clipper Nation
03-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Looking at everything involved in what it takes to be an elite franchise what teams have been more successful over the years? The Niners have it all, they have the HOFers, they have those SB wins, they have made as big an impact on the league as anyone else. They have the best QB ever, the best WR ever. And here they are once again a SB team.
And none of that changes the fact that the Ravens are the defending champs, dumbass :lol

Avante
03-26-2013, 03:26 PM
And none of that changes the fact that the Ravens are the defending champs, dumbass :lol

A dumbass is the guy who ignores the "how" things were done.

Pay attention moron.

USC had the fastest 4x1 team in the nation, so "how" did lowly Stanford beat them? USC dropped the baton.

Dude, you got be the dumbest sack of shit on this board.

Blake
03-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Yeah I know.

you really don't.

Avante
03-26-2013, 03:33 PM
you really don't.

Look at your game little man, ya don't know shit and bug those who do. What a waste.

Blake
03-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Look at your game little man, ya don't know shit and bug those who do. What a waste.

No, I don't bug those that know the game. Usually have decent discussions with them.

You're way too retarded to have a decent discussion with. It's why people shit on you day after day after day.

Avante
03-26-2013, 04:35 PM
No, I don't bug those that know the game. Usually have decent discussions with them.

You're way too retarded to have a decent discussion with. It's why people shit on you day after day after day.

Where do you do anything but..DUH!!!..? You don't know shit.

The ones who mess with me also mess with everyone else. It's what they do.

Here ya are slick, doing what you do.

Because I don't think it takes a semi auto to defend your home. You're not very bright. You don't have to apologize for being wrong. Since you cry about others not admitting when they're wrong, you just need to acknowledge your own wrongness to avoid being a hypocrite. and I'm not a...
see more (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211344&p=6438113#post6438113)

Want more?

Blake
03-26-2013, 05:13 PM
after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day

Avante
03-27-2013, 11:13 AM
after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day

I agree 100%, why I even bother with a dummy like you...???

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 12:02 PM
A dumbass is the guy who ignores the "how" things were done.

Pay attention moron.

USC had the fastest 4x1 team in the nation, so "how" did lowly Stanford beat them? USC dropped the baton.

Dude, you got be the dumbest sack of shit on this board.
http://i.imgur.com/uDt0qpd.png

http://i.imgur.com/KYYU7qY.png

manufan10
03-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Excuses or simply the reality of the situation?

The reality of the situation is that the 49ers didn't make it to the Super Bowl last year, and lost this year. Suck it up.

Avante
03-27-2013, 12:17 PM
The reality of the situation is that the 49ers didn't make it to the Super Bowl last year, and lost this year. Suck it up.

Kids ignore the why behind things. Those who know the game always take the ..how/why..into consideration. A boxer breaks his hand in a fight, a tennis player pulls a hammy, so both lose. Do we ignore the facts?

Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt the Niners beat the Giants in 2011. An obvious pass interference gets called the Niners are SB champs. I go with the facts.

Chinook
03-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Kids ignore the why behind things. Those who know the game always take the ..how/why..into consideration. A boxer breaks his hand in a fight, a tennis player pulls a hammy, so both lose. Do we ignore the facts?

Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt the Niners beat the Giants in 2011. An obvious pass interference gets called the Niners are SB champs. I go with the facts.

By the definition of the words, those aren't facts; those are contingencies.

The facts are only what happened independent of contingencies.

Chinook
03-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Actually, no. Those aren't even contingencies. A contingency is something like, "If Kaep throws the ball in bounds, then the ball's catchable." What you said above are false extensions.

Who knows what would have happened if Ginn had been in the game. It's not like he's a very clutch player. He's dropped balls himself.

And if Kaep finds a way to get that ball in bounds so a PI call would have been possible, then who's to say Flacco can't get the Ravens in position to win the game with 1:42 on the clock and two timeouts. Or that Jones wouldn't return another kickoff for a touchdown?

Avante
03-27-2013, 12:33 PM
By the definition of the words, those aren't facts; those are contingencies.

The facts are only what happened independent of contingencies.

Then there's common sense. Will Lebron James score in tonights game if he plays? Do we know for sure that old sun will show up tomorrow? Why neither of those have happened yet......

We saw an obvious pass interference win a game for the Ravens, that is a fact.

Blake
03-27-2013, 12:48 PM
I agree 100%, why I even bother with a dummy like you...???

You agree 100% that people shit on you again and again and again because you're retarded?

Finally we agree on something.

Chinook
03-27-2013, 12:56 PM
Then there's common sense. Will Lebron James score in tonights game if he plays? Do we know for sure that old sun will show up tomorrow? Why neither of those have happened yet......

We saw an obvious pass interference win a game for the Ravens, that is a fact.

Lebron James scoring if he plays is also a false extension. The consequent is not necessary follow from the antecedent. A true contingency is, "Lebron James will score tonight if he makes a field-goal or free throw." Also, it's not a fact that the sun will rise tomorrow. A prediction by definition is never a fact.

That the Ravens won on "an obvious pass interference" penalty. Isn't a fact; it isn't even a contingency. The only thing that is necessarily true is that the 49ers would have had the ball at the one-yard line had that penalty been (falsely) called. Seeing as the 49ers couldn't score from the five, there's no guarantee at all they would have scored from the one. Even if they had there's nothing to say they would have gotten the two-point conversion needed to prevent the Ravens from just getting into field-goal range. And if both of those things happened, there's nothing to be said Flacco couldn't throw another hail mary pass to Jones or than Jones couldn't take the kick back for a score. Or if the Ravens only tied with a field goal, there's nothing to say the 49ers would have won in overtime.

That's why your statement is wrong; it literally has nothing factual in it. If you want to say, "If everything had gone San Francisco's way, then they would have stood a good chance of winning," I'd understand. But that wouldn't be stating facts; that'd be whining.

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:00 PM
You agree 100% that people shit on you again and again and again because you're retarded?

Finally we agree on something.

Dude, retarded is a little shit like you who follows others around to pester them. Why not learn something about football instead, I'll help ya all I can.

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Lebron James scoring if he plays is also a false extension. The consequent is not necessary follow from the antecedent. A true contingency is, "Lebron James will score tonight if he makes a field-goal or free throw." Also, it's not a fact that the sun will rise tomorrow. A prediction by definition is never a fact.

That the Ravens won on "an obvious pass interference" penalty. Isn't a fact; it isn't even a contingency. The only thing that is necessarily true is that the 49ers would have had the ball at the one-yard line had that penalty been (falsely) called. Seeing as the 49ers couldn't score from the five, there's no guarantee at all they would have scored from the one. Even if they had there's nothing to say they would have gotten the two-point conversion needed to prevent the Ravens from just getting into field-goal range. And if both of those things happened, there's nothing to be said Flacco couldn't throw another hail mary pass to Jones or than Jones couldn't take the kick back for a score. Or if the Ravens only tied with a field goal, there's nothing to say the 49ers would have won in overtime.

That's why your statement is wrong; it literally has nothing factual in it. If you want to say, "If everything had gone San Francisco's way, then they would have stood a good chance of winning," I'd understand. But that wouldn't be stating facts; that'd be whining.

Ok then I guatantee, GUARANTEE that the sun will come out tomorrow and that James will score in every game he ever plays if he doesn't get hurt early on. You wanna disagree about those?

The bottom line is very obvious, the Ravens got a gift, we all saw it,

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Nope, the Niners got the biggest gift in Super Bowl history (the power outage) and still lost....

Chinook
03-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Ok then I guatantee, GUARANTEE that the sun will come out tomorrow and that James will score in every game he ever plays if he doesn't get hurt early on. You wanna disagree about those?

If the sun fails to come up tomorrow, then we'll all be dead, so you wouldn't have to worry about being wrong. From what I gather on this forum, that's the type of bet you like to make.

With James, you don't get to add extra contingencies into your "facts." That's not how facts work.

The bottom line is very obvious, the Ravens got a gift, we all saw it,

I don't think it's too obvious. There've been plenty of legitimate explanations about why there was no call on that play. Kaep could have forced a call with a better pass, but Ellerbe didn't let him get a good throw off.

You'd have a much better case if you were arguing about the play before that one (if you even still remember it). That was a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:16 PM
Nope, the Niners got the biggest gift in Super Bowl history (the power outage) and still lost....

Don't watch much football do you? How many times do we hear..."a tale of two halfs"...well? We see teams get smacked around in the first half then here they come in the second all the time. You do know that, right? Remember Seattle vs Atlanta?

Both teams had to deal with that situation, right?

Dude, why fight it so hard? The obvious OBVIOUS penalty gets called....Niners win!!!!! Only a dummy wouldn't see that.

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:19 PM
If the sun fails to come up tomorrow, then we'll all be dead, so you wouldn't have to worry about being wrong. From what I gather on this forum, that's the type of bet you like to make.

With James, you don't get to add extra contingencies into your "facts." That's not how facts work.

I don't think it's too obvious. There've been plenty of legitimate explanations about why there was no call on that play. Kaep could have forced a call with a better pass, but Ellerbe didn't let him get a good throw off.

You'd have a much better case if you were arguing about the play before that one (if you even still remember it). That was a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Wow!

Dude, obvious pass interference, ref makes the call the Niners win. All that other shit means nothing. We all saw the play, the guy was all over Crabtree, call the penalty!!!!!!! Niners at the one. Now it's Gore, Gore, Gore...

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Don't watch much football do you? How many times do we hear..."a tale of two halfs"...well? We see teams get smacked around in the first galf then here they come in the second all the time. You do know that, right?
But the second half had already started when the power went out and the Niners had just given up an 108-yard kick return to make the score 28-6, you dumbfuck....

Both teams had to deal with that situation, right?
Yes, but the downtime CLEARLY works against the team that has the momentum....

Dude, why fight it so hard? The obvious OBVIOUS penalty gets called....Niners win!!!!! Only a dummy wouldn't see that.
If the city of New Orleans pays their electrical bill, the Niners get blown out, you senile old fuck....

Why fight it so hard? The Ravens are defending champs, just accept it and move on...

Chinook
03-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Wow!

Dude, obvious pass interference, ref makes the call the Niners win. All that other shit means nothing. We all saw the play, the guy was all over Crabtree, call the penalty!!!!!!! Niners at the one. Now it's Gore, Gore, Gore...

Yes, because for some reason, being at the five is so different than being at the one. And there was no way Flacco was going to be able to come back with two timeouts and only needing a field goal to tie or win.

My issues with your point are two-fold: One, you use the word "fact" when you don't actually mean it. You're not the only person who does this, though, so I am only really pointing that out so you'll know for later; two, you can't pretend like the officials should make one call when they ignored others throughout the game. If they had called that game tightly, the Ravens are probably up by nine at that point, and the game would have been over. If they had called a perfect game, then the 49ers are down by 12 and are really out of it.

Your whole point is that if the 49ers would have gotten all the calls, they would probably have won. That's true, but the same can be said for the Falcons, the Ravens last season, and so on. What is a fact is that the Ravens won despite some calls going against them, and with the help of some calls going for them. That's not unfair to any team; that's just the way it is.

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:31 PM
But the second half had already started when the power went out and the Niners had just given up an 108-yard kick return, you dumbfuck....

Yes, but the downtime CLEARLY works against the team that has the momentum....

If the city of New Orleans pays their electrical bill, the Niners get blown out, you senile old fuck....

Why fight it so hard? The Ravens are defending champs, just accept it and move on...

I almost feel sorry for you, nobody should be that stupid.

Who scored the most points in the second half ya fucking idiot?

We have no way of knowing who does what if there is no power failure, stupid to think we do.

Dude, you can't latch on to receivers, it's against the rules....honest! That call is made the Niners win. Hell, there was also that helmet to helmet hit that also got ignored. Come on if either of those calls are made the Niners win.

Done with your dumb ass on this, too stupid to deal with.

Blake
03-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Retarded fat ol' fuck serving up whiny bull shit.

Perrrrrr par.

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Retarded fat ol' fuck serving up whiny bull shit.

Perrrrrr par.

Stupid idiot totally ignoring the realities of the situation as usual.

Dude, pity is starting to set in. You're soooo obviously fucked up.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 01:42 PM
The Niners scored most of their points AFTER the power outage.... the downtime provided by the outage CLEARLY sapped the Ravens' momentum and helped the Niners get a second wind and get back into the game, I don't see how you can argue against that....

We have no way of knowing who does what if there is no power failure, stupid to think we do.
And we have no way of knowing what happens if the refs make that ticky-tack PI call at the end, yet you seem to think you do....

Dude, you can't latch on to receivers, it's against the rules....honest! That call is made the Niners win. Hell, there was also that helmet to helmet hit that also got ignored. Come on if either of those calls are made the Niners win.
Dude, you can't late hit other players out of bounds, it's against the rules, but the Niners got away with that one..... hell, there was also that bullshit roughing the passer call on Ngata.... if that first call is made and that second call isn't, Ravens still win....

If Akers doesn't flop on his missed field goal and get a second chance, the Ravens win by even more....

manufan10
03-27-2013, 01:42 PM
I almost feel sorry for you, nobody should be that stupid.

Done with your dumb ass on this, too stupid to deal with.

The same can be said for your "What if Ted Ginn played.." or "What if pass interference was called."

:lol Hypocrite

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
The Niners scored most of their points AFTER the power outage.... the downtime provided by the outage CLEARLY sapped the Ravens' momentum and helped the Niners get a second wind and get back into the game, I don't see how you can argue against that....

And we have no way of knowing what happens if the refs make that ticky-tack PI call at the end, yet you seem to think you do....

Dude, you can't late hit other players out of bounds, it's against the rules, but the Niners got away with that one..... hell, there was also that bullshit roughing the passer call on Ngata.... if that first call is made and that second call isn't, Ravens still win....

The thing is it came down to one play, the go to receiver gets..OBVIOUSLY...held. Where was the call? If the ref calls the obvious penalty the Niners win the game. You disagree?

Avante
03-27-2013, 01:47 PM
The same can be said for your "What if Ted Ginn played.." or "What if pass interference was called."

:lol Hypocrite

The Niners fumbled the game away, fact!

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 01:53 PM
The thing is it came down to one play, the go to receiver gets..OBVIOUSLY...held. Where was the call? If the ref calls the obvious penalty the Niners win the game. You disagree?
Actually, if the refs call the obvious holding penalty, the Niners lose to Atlanta and watch the Super Bowl from home....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2043223/9ERPI.gif

Avante
03-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Last say on this...

An NFL season is full of....if this, if that..and tons of bad calls. We could play..well if that was called..for hours. Every team lost games that...well if. That's the NFL and it's always been that way. Just think of how things would have been different way back in the day if they'd had instant replay.

Anyway...

There is no reason to ignore what actually went down in the final minutes of the SB. Fuck all the shit before those final minutes, fuck other games. It was was it was. We saw a receiver get held in the endzone plain and simple. We all saw it. If that penalty is called the Niners are on the one. Fuck the power outage, fuck the other 58 minutes. The call wasn't made. If it had of been we have another SB ring.

Done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Stupid idiot totally ignoring the realities of the situation as usual.

Dude, pity is starting to set in. You're soooo obviously fucked up.

You're soooo obviously retarded.

Your knowledge of football is mediocre. Your whining is unrivaled.

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Last say on this...

An NFL season is full of....if this, if that..and tons of bad calls. We could play..well if that was called..for hours. Every team lost games that...well if. That's the NFL and it's always been that way. Just think of how things would have been different way back in the day if they'd had instant replay.

Anyway...

There is no reason to ignore what actually went down in the final minutes of the SB. Fuck all the shit before those final minutes, fuck other games. It was was it was. We saw a receiver get held in the endzone plain and simple. We all saw it. If that penalty is called the Niners are on the one. Fuck the power outage, fuck the other 58 minutes. The call wasn't made. If it had of been we have another SB ring.

Clipper Nation burned you bad there with that footage.

Don't blame you for running away, but you should have run sooner.

Only a retard would have kept this :cry "if only" :cry whimpering up for this long.

Avante
03-27-2013, 02:09 PM
You're soooo obviously retarded.

Your knowledge of football is mediocre. Your whining is unrivaled.

Trust me little one, I can talk about players you've never even heard of. Forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know. It is comical however reading an obvious dumb fuck like you, hahaha!!!!!!!

Chinook
03-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Actually, if the refs call the obvious holding penalty, the Niners lose to Atlanta and watch the Super Bowl from home....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2043223/9ERPI.gif

If you look at that play, Ryan threw an awful ball there. If White weren't held, that'd probably have been an interception.

Not that I disagree with your point, though.

Avante
03-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Clipper Nation burned you bad there with that footage.

Don't blame you for running away, but you should have run sooner.

Only a retard would have kept this :cry "if only" :cry whimpering up for this long.

And how did the Falcons get there, and it goes on and on. Only an idiot like you wouldn't know that.

Chinook
03-27-2013, 02:15 PM
And how did the Falcons get there, and it goes on and on. Only an idiot like you wouldn't know that.

But that's why it's pointless to try to hive everything down to one play for the 49ers. Every game, every season, is just the aggregation of little moments like these. It doesn't make sense to argue that some should be changed instead of others.

Not that I agree with you on the Smith call, though. As I said before, I don't think anyone here would argue with you if you were harping on the helmet-to-helmet hit on the play before. That would have put the 49ers at the two-and-a-half and given them a second set of downs. The fourth-down play is widely considered to have been well-officiated, despite your objections.

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Trust me little one, I can talk about players you've never even heard of. Forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know. It is comical however reading an obvious dumb fuck like you, hahaha!!!!!!!

You've forgotten 70%.

only a retard would guarantee getting 70% of their picks against the spread correct.

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:22 PM

Only a retard would whine about the one that got away after being given a gift.

manufan10
03-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Last say on this...

Anyway...

Mr. Contradiction.

Avante
03-27-2013, 02:26 PM
But that's why it's pointless to try to hive everything down to one play for the 49ers. Every game, every season, is just the aggregation of little moments like these. It doesn't make sense to argue that some should be changed instead of others.

Not that I agree with you on the Smith call, though. As I said before, I don't think anyone here would argue with you if you were harping on the helmet-to-helmet hit on the play before. That would have put the 49ers at the two-and-a-half and given them a second set of downs. The fourth-down play is widely considered to have been well-officiated, despite your objections.

Every football game ever played is nothing but....if this. We all know that. If a guy makes a tackle, if a receiver catchs the ball, if a back sees the hole and on and on and on and on. That's the game and we all know it.

Then we have a game winning/losing play saw by millions. Nobody cares about all the other ...what if?

We can't ignore what actually happened.

Avante
03-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Mr. Contradiction.

Wow!

The great teams win despite all that is what I'm saying.

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Wow!

Whimper wah is what you're saying

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Wow!

And the Niners failed to win despite all that.... by your own definition, the Niners weren't a great enough team to win the Super Bowl, period, end of story, call or no call....

manufan10
03-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Wow!

No, you said everyone else's "What ifs" don't matter, but the 49ers do matter.

Avante
Whimper wah is what you're saying

Yep, if our receiver is being held three yards in the endzone....wah!!!!!!!!

manufan10
And the Niners failed to win despite all that.... by your own definition, the Niners weren't a great enough team to win the Super Bowl, period, end of story, call or no call....

:tu

manufan10
03-27-2013, 02:43 PM

2 years in a row, in fact.

Avante
03-27-2013, 02:47 PM
No, you said everyone else's "What ifs" don't matter, but the 49ers do matter.

I'll go slow....

An NFL season is choked full of...what if? That's not just football/sports, that's life. What if I'd turned left, no accident. We can beat that to death.

The Niners somehow did make it to the Superbowl, just like every other team a lot had to do with.....what if? Since they did get there, they played in another...what if?...game. Just like every game ever played.

Ok ya with me so far?

What if that penalty is called? Who thinks the Ravens hold the Niners for 4 downs on the one, not I, how about you?

Yes yes and yes, if not for this and that and that and this etc etc etc. BUT...it did come down to a very bad non call...you disagree?

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Yep, if our receiver is being held three yards in the endzone....wah!!!!!!!!
There you go, using that word that great teams don't use again....

manufan10
03-27-2013, 02:50 PM
I'll go slow....

An NFL season is choked full of...what if? That's not just football/sports, that's life. What if I'd turned left, no accident. We can beat that to death.

The Niners somehow did make it to the Superbowl, just like every other team a lot had to do with.....what if? Since they did get there, they played in another...what if?...game. Just like every game ever played.

Ok ya with me so far?

What if that penalty is called? Who thinks the Ravens hold the Niners for 4 downs on the one, not I, how about you?

Yes yes and yes, if not for thia and that and that and this etc etc etc. BUT...it did come down to a very bad non call...you dusagree?

Same as all the other what ifs.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 02:50 PM
BUT...it did come down to a very bad non call...you dusagree?
I do agree that the Niners' Super Bowl hopes came down to a very bad no call....

....in the NFC title game, that they benefited from and that helped them get to the Super Bowl in the first place!

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:53 PM
I do agree that the Niners' Super Bowl hopes came down to a very bad no call....

....in the NFC title game, that they benefited from and that helped them get to the Super Bowl in the first place!

lol

Avante
03-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Same as all the other what ifs.

How many...what if?...decides a Superbowl win?

Then there;s this ...what if?...we'd had Kendall Hunter and Mario Manningham healthy?

manufan10
03-27-2013, 02:56 PM

Then there;s this ...what if?...we'd had Kendall Hunter and Mario Manningham healthy?

None. The final score decides a Super Bowl win.

Avante
03-27-2013, 03:00 PM
None. The final score decides a Super Bowl win.

So who plays means nothing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During warmups Joe Flacco pulls a hammy, he's out and the Niners kill the Ravens, not a word about Flacoo not being there....right?

manufan10
03-27-2013, 03:01 PM

It's just an excuse.

Avante
03-27-2013, 03:03 PM
It's just an excuse.

So it doesn't matter, right?

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Plenty, tbh....

What if the Niners didn't cheat the salary cap in '94-'95?
What if the Elway Broncos didn't cheat the salary cap and illegally cut-block opponents?
What if Kevin Dyson got one more yard?
What if the Tuck Rule wasn't called against the Raiders in '01?
What if Drew Bledsoe played like complete ass and lost the AFC title game in '01?
What if the refs didn't blatantly fuck over the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL?
What if Marlon McCree didn't fumble the ball in '06?
What if Rivers was fully healthy for the AFC title game in '07?
What if Tyree didn't make that miracle catch?

Those are just recent examples....

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 03:06 PM

During warmups Joe Flacco pulls a hammy, he's out and the Niners kill the Ravens, not a word about Flacoo not being there....right?
The Niners would still get the Lombardi though....

Avante
03-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Plenty, tbh....

What if the Niners didn't cheat the salary cap in '94-'95?
What if the Elway Broncos didn't cheat the salary cap and illegally cut-block opponents?
What if Kevin Dyson got one more yard?
What if the Tuck Rule wasn't called against the Raiders in '01?
What if Drew Bledsoe played like complete ass and lost the AFC title game in '01?
What if the refs didn't blatantly fuck over the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL?
What if Marlon McCree didn't fumble the ball in '06?
What if Rivers was fully healthy for the AFC title game in '07?
What if Tyree didn't make that miracle catch?

Those are just recent examples....

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, you got it!

Now add...

What if the refs don't fuck over the 2012 Niners?

I knew ya could do it.

Avante
03-27-2013, 03:10 PM
The Niners would still get the Lombardi though....

So you pay no attention at all to how things are done, it doesn't matter at all to you....right?

You are on on the job, get called in to hear they have to let you go. The next day your job belongs to the owners son in law. Fuck it....right?

Avante
03-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Trainwreck

As you can see this is what posters ...really...want to do, it's the joust, debate, argument. I can't believe you haven't figured that out by now.

So much for...don't take the bait...huh? Without the battle....boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Sorta backfired didn't it?

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, you got it!

Now add...

What if the refs don't fuck over the 2012 Niners?

I knew ya could do it.
But the refs DIDN'T fuck over the 49ers, and even if that what-if was relevant, it doesn't change the final score....

Blake
03-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Trainwreck

As you can see this is what posters ...really...want to do, it's the joust, debate, argument. I can't believe you haven't figured that out by now.

So much for...don't take the bait...huh? Without the battle....boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Sorta backfired didn't it?

There was no real battle.

It was just a bunch of people shitting on your retarded whining

Per par

Clipper Nation
03-27-2013, 03:31 PM
So you pay no attention at all to how things are done, it doesn't matter at all to you....right?
"How things are done" is that the team that wins the Super Bowl gets the Lombardi, period....

The Chargers don't get a share of the 2007 championship because they were able to keep it relatively close with the Pats in the AFC title game but were too injury-riddled to finish them off....

Trainwreck2100
04-09-2013, 11:29 PM
what the fuck did i fucking say? I know what I fucking said cause I fucking said it.

Avante
04-09-2013, 11:37 PM
what the fuck did i fucking say? I know what I fucking said cause I fucking said it.

Still haven't figured it out have you? Do you honestly believe these guys really want it all mellow and non combative? Fuck no! They dig the joust, the battle, it revs the engines.

Sorta backfired didn't it asshole?