PDA

View Full Version : 15-year-old rape victim to get 100 lashes

Chris
03-22-2013, 03:56 PM
http://www.avaaz.org/en/maldives_global/?fZSdrbb&pv=66

That'll teach her. http://www.footballforums.net/forums/images/smilies/suicide.gif

Wild Cobra
03-22-2013, 05:27 PM
As liberals support this all over the would, as they claim we mush embrace other cultural difference!

Wild Cobra
03-22-2013, 05:32 PM
What do you expect in a country of Sharia Law, and open practice of other religions is prosecuted?

Wild Cobra
03-22-2013, 05:36 PM
link: Government Restriction Index on Religion & Public life (http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Issues/Government/RisingTide-GRI.pdf)

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-22-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Wild Cobra has an alarm set to go off every time someone on ST makes a thread about rape. He can't get enough rape :lol

mavs>spurs
03-22-2013, 06:09 PM
coworkers cousins gf just got raped tbh apparently theres a rapist running wild in the dfw area already a few victims

Latarian Milton
03-22-2013, 07:19 PM
so the bitch didn't get compensated 1 million bucks or something as well?

jeebus
03-22-2013, 07:56 PM
can't get enough rape :lol
http://i.imgur.com/bboAAuL.png

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm pretty sure Wild Cobra has an alarm set to go off every time someone on ST makes a thread about rape. He can't get enough rape :lol
Once again, you prove you don't know shit.

Jacob1983
03-23-2013, 12:31 AM
Where is Obama on this? Will he shed some tears for this person?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-23-2013, 12:37 AM
Once again, you prove you don't know shit.

What I do know is that you are fascinated with rape.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 01:02 AM
What I do know is that you are fascinated with rape.
Why are you so fascinated with me? You are making this about me.

Are you in love with me?

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 01:11 AM
You liberals believe in cultural diversity until you disagree with a culture.

Am I right or wrong?

And you slam us conservatives for being critical of some cultures.

What hypocrisy.

Blake
03-23-2013, 01:14 AM

Am I right or wrong?

What hypocrisy.

What straw.

You're drunk, aren't you.

CuckingFunt
03-23-2013, 01:33 AM
Am I right or wrong?

The latter.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 03:21 AM
What straw.

You're drunk, aren't you.
No, you are just too stupid to understand points outside your own. I do suggest you try to understand other people's viewpoints. I don't suggest you agree with others, just understand. Until then, you will always look like a fool.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 03:29 AM
The latter.
Well, at least you have an opinion I see as valid.

It would take some time to complete some thoughts in this are. Remember when I was pissed when we lobbed 112 cruise missiles into Libya? One of my key points was that if we were going to help take a ruler out, then how many other countries that are worse, do we take out as well? As bad as Qaddafi was by our standards, he had built a prosperous nation. Regardless of what atrocities we could associate with him in the past, he had mellowed over time. Liberals were excusing the attack as needed. Now, here we have Maldives. One of the worse nations in the world when it comes to how its citizens are treated. Words... Words make liberals feel good but have no merit to such nations. They just laugh. Now the liberal excuse in Libya was the way the ruler treated the people. Now I ask. What do we do here? I garentee you, this is a very minor example compared to what is real over there. Do we lob 112 cruise missiles over there too? Now that liberals see a taste of the truth?

DeadlyDynasty
03-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Well, at least you have an opinion I see as valid.

It would take some time to complete some thoughts in this are. Remember when I was pissed when we lobbed 112 cruise missiles into Libya? One of my key points was that if we were going to help take a ruler out, then how many other countries that are worse, do we take out as well? As bad as Qaddafi was by our standards, he had built a prosperous nation. Regardless of what atrocities we could associate with him in the past, he had mellowed over time. Liberals were excusing the attack as needed. Now, here we have Maldives. One of the worse nations in the world when it comes to how its citizens are treated. Words... Words make liberals feel good but have no merit to such nations. They just laugh. Now the liberal excuse in Libya was the way the ruler treated the people. Now I ask. What do we do here? I garentee you, this is a very minor example compared to what is real over there. Do we lob 112 cruise missiles over there too? Now that liberals see a taste of the truth?
You're comparing a terrorist state with a tiny island chain whose only weapons consist of coconuts.

Blake
03-23-2013, 10:47 AM
No, you are just too stupid to understand points outside your own. I do suggest you try to understand other people's viewpoints. I don't suggest you agree with others, just understand. Until then, you will always look like a fool.

You have absolutely no clue what my view point is but you're calling me a liberal, which is basically "libtard" by your standards. You also have absolutely no clue that you're attacking an army of straw men.

I'm not sure there isn't one person on this board that doesn't know you're the spurstalk Fool.

Spurminator
03-23-2013, 10:52 AM

Am I right or wrong?

What hypocrisy.

This is one of the single dumbest posts I've ever seen. Including YouTube comments.

symple19
03-23-2013, 10:53 AM
:lol

Wild Cobra, the gift that keeps on giving

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Why are you so fascinated with me? You are making this about me.

Are you in love with me?
Your opinions about rape are fascinating to me.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 02:15 PM
You're comparing a terrorist state with a tiny island chain whose only weapons consist of coconuts.
The reason used for our attach, and liberals supported it, was because of the way Qaddafi treated the citizens.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Your opinions about rape are fascinating to me.

Sorry, you're not going to learn how to do it from me. I have no experience there.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Sorry, you're not going to learn how to do it from me. I have no experience there.

If I'm ever on trial for rape, I'd want you on the jury though.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 02:31 PM
I would vote guilty if you were.

Like I said. You don't understand my point. You, like so many others, see what you want from my words rather than the truth.

Do you you understand what the link in the OP is? The site that is hosting the story?

They are an activist site, taking donations for a lost cause, and probably pocketing 90+% of the donations.

What happened to this girl is terrible, but it is a different nation and we have no control over the situation.

ChumpDumper
03-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I would vote guilty if you were.Even if he was innocent?

You have no integrity.

sook
03-23-2013, 05:22 PM

:lmao

Latarian Milton
03-23-2013, 07:32 PM
sometimes you don't need any college education to have a good knowledge about political science and WC just gives you a perfect example. there're only few countries which you can barely call democracies in the world of present day, while the majority of rest are still predominantly tyrannies and dictatorships, and it's beyond the power of any country (even the US) to fix the whole shit. EU can cooperate with us and work together to make the world better, but the europeans don't give a SHIT about what the nigga bros have been suffering in africa, and why is it our errand to help improve their living situations when the rest of the whole world don't give a flying fuck?

mouse
03-23-2013, 08:11 PM
As liberals support this all over the would, as they claim we mush embrace other cultural difference!

When you start posting using words like would for world and mush for much it's time to log off and take a nap.

Samuel Eto'o
03-23-2013, 08:34 PM
The latter.

nice.

redzero
03-24-2013, 01:03 AM
I would vote guilty if you were.

What if both he and the "victim" were drunk?