PDA

View Full Version : Major Dilemma

CaptainHook
07-06-2005, 11:30 PM
Ok, driving back from vacation on July 4th, I lost my wallet at a gas station and havent seen it since. But here's the deal, my friend is supposed to come up this weekend and we want to go to a nightclub. Now I'm 21, and today I went and got my temporary texas license, you know, the paper one with no photo. So I was wondering, if I take that, plus my UTSA Id which has my name and photo on it, will they let me in? One of my friends said they would, plus i've seen people do that before. Anyone got any info???

Timoha
07-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Hm. In my experience, clubs (unless theyre known to be real strict) except just about anything, even a college ID that doesn't have a birthdate on it. Clubs may give females more leeway. But I think youre ok.

CaptainHook
07-07-2005, 12:16 AM
yeah, I'm not going to a high class exclusive joint, probably just somewhere like grahams or senses, hopefully I dont have a problem.

MannyIsGod
07-07-2005, 12:17 AM
I've had to do that before. No biggie.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Holy shit dude, you're in trouble. They kill people who don't have a state issued drivers license!

mouse
07-07-2005, 12:45 AM
Do what I did from 1993-1996 I lost my ID at Joe's Vocano and I owed tickets so I couldn't get another Tx Id without them putting the cuffs on my ass,

Find out what night clubs you might be going to ahead of time. call them on the phone ask to speak to the MNG or the owner/Door man, Tell them if they have a lost and found.

Tell them you lost your wallet at their bar/club the saturday before, tell them you don't care about the 120.00 dollars you just need your ID so you can get back in,

make sure you get the name of the person your talking to, 9 times out of 10 they will tell you how sorry they are and not to worry just come back and ask for so n so at the door, When you get to the club you tell the door man your there to talk to the Mng to see if they found your wallet, most of the time they will say 'Your the guy that called'?

you say yes and 9 times out of 10 your in the door, you can even ask for the mng once your in there, after they get to know you? you may never be carded again,

I did that for about 3 years going to the paranna club , and alcapuco sams.

I used to always offer the Dj and door men jello shots they always say no thanks,
after two weeks they knew me on a first name basis,

It's all personality and how you dress sometimes, The hardest club that I used my lost and found scam was the bottom exchange, and if you can get in there you can get in anywhere,

Good luck.

Spurbanana
07-07-2005, 12:53 AM
lol mouse clubbing...

Sense
07-07-2005, 12:56 AM
lol mouse clubbing...

lol i hear that..

word
07-07-2005, 01:02 AM
[QUOTE=mouseI did that for about 3 years going to the paranna club , and alcapuco sams.
Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Didn't they ever get tired of you asking about your wallet ?

Kidding...

mouse
07-07-2005, 01:07 AM
Dude I used to DJ in the 80s with Eddie kicking Cruz, we would send our tapes into 96.1 Andrew Ashwood was in the house, Back then all you needed was some Coke and you could get your mix's played on the radio. coke was like a visa card. and I had a huge supply. why do you think I have a hard time finding work?

I did my 5 years time for my part in the pizza chain connection , do a search on it.

I drove a silver 300 ZX turbo with 3 keys in the gas tank , we used to use Tito's Pizza at Ingram mall as our front,, those where the days,

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/a-4.jpg

word
07-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Stop pointing that at me....

mouse
07-07-2005, 01:14 AM
[QUOTE=mouseI did that for about 3 years going to the paranna club , and alcapuco sams.
Good luck.

Didn't they ever get tired of you asking about your wallet ?

Kidding...[/QUOTE]

I only did that if I went to a new club , hint if they have a contest make sure you enter, the club boss loves it and you will get free drinks and never have to wait in line, I enetered the wet boxer night at paranna's night club it's now Sharkys after that night buying 400 jello shots after winning 100 bucks I was kind of Icon or a freak of nature, I remember the Dj saying we have mouse in the house if he saw me at the door,

I got so much trim ,I will be paying child support till I am 80 years old,

word
07-07-2005, 01:18 AM
All RIGHTY then...

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Mouse, the Mother Goose of SpursTalk,

Deadbeat Dad
07-07-2005, 01:27 AM
I got so much trim ,I will be paying child support till I am 80 years old,

join the club brah........

Banjo Boy
07-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Mouse, the Mother Goose of SpursTalk,

When your ready to lay an egg , You can have my job.

bigzak25
07-07-2005, 07:10 AM
pirana->sharky's->sugars.

SpursWoman
07-07-2005, 02:07 PM
the bottom exchange

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursWoman
07-07-2005, 02:09 PM
pirana->sharky's->sugars.

Alcapulco Sam's -> Poly Esther's

CosmicCowboy
07-07-2005, 02:23 PM
search results on "pizza connection":

The Pizza Connection
Twenty inmates at an Australian maximum-security prison in Hobart, Tasmania, ended a two-day siege and released a guard after prison officials agreed to meet the prisoners' demand. "Our staff member was negotiated out with the delivery of 15 pizzas," Graeme Barber, Tasmania's director of prisons, told reporters.

- Pizzeria owner Harjit Singh admitted that he lied when he swore that Canadian immigration minister Judy Sgro had offered to help him avoid deportation. Sgro had resigned in January after Singh filed an affidavit accusing her of agreeing to help him stay in Canada in exchange for free pizzas for her election campaign staff.

- Seven teen-agers and their teacher were hospitalized in serious condition after sharing a poisoned pizza that a Brazilian woman sent one of the teens, whom she apparently had a crush on. Police in Petrolina said they have a letter addressed to the boy, identified only as Paulo, and a description of the suspect. "She was either an ex-girlfriend," police investigator Roberto Fonseca de Oliveira said, "or just had a strong interest in the guy."

- After the manager of a Chuck E. Cheese pizzeria in Aurora, Colorado, complained to police that a man was helping himself to the salad bar but wouldn't show proof that he had paid for the food, officers used a Taser stun gun to subdue the man, identified as Danon Gale, 29. "They beat this man in front of all these kids, then Tased him in my sister's lap," Felicia Mayo, who was at the crowded establishment with her 7-year-old son, told the Rocky Mountain News. "They had no regard for the effect this would have on the kids. This is Chuck E. Cheese, you know."

- Police in Leominster, Massachusetts, reported that two young women and a juvenile female, all cousins, beat and kicked a woman at Chuck E. Cheese's during a dispute over a photo booth. The victim, Eduarda Silveira, her husband and their 6-month-old baby girl, waited for about 30 minutes to take their photograph while one of the suspects occupied the booth the whole time. According to Officer Matthew Swaine, when Silveira asked the woman if she could use the machine for just one picture, the woman responded with verbal abuse and insults, then, joined by the other suspects, attacked her, eventually knocking her to the ground and kicking her. After Swaine arrested the three attackers, court documents showed that one of them, Claritza Castillo, 18, had previously been charged with assault and battery for biting off her aunt's finger.

which one were you, Mouse?

Marklar MM
07-07-2005, 02:30 PM
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff2994.htm

bigzak25
07-07-2005, 02:32 PM
this is him

PizzaConnection- Police in San Antonio, Texas, reported that one young man beat and kicked Chuck E. Cheese's ass during a dispute over a pizza bill. The victim, known only as 'Pooh' tried to forcibly take away the mans take home box when the altercation escelated. The assailant was not apprehended on scene, but was spotted shortly after at the corner bustop by arriving officers. After the man was arrested, cocaine residue was found in the small of his back and court documents showed that he had five bastard children, and they were all hungry.

1Parker1
07-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Hm. In my experience, clubs (unless theyre known to be real strict) except just about anything, even a college ID that doesn't have a birthdate on it. Clubs may give females more leeway. But I think youre ok.

I can vouch for that :)

They will probably let you in if you show them both things. College ID's don't really help since they don't have birthdate on it and stuff. But as long as the names match, I don't see why not :) Afterall, you are legit!

Philly clubs let anyone in...:)

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2005, 06:54 PM
come down to Silver Creek in Houston i'll get you the VIP package :tu

Debbie Downer
07-07-2005, 10:48 PM
how can you talk about night clubs with all the cancer in the world?....