PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: So what is Spurfan gonna do when purple and gold purposely draw the Spurs?

D12
03-23-2013, 12:15 AM
We tanked tonight. The effort was predictable. If we draw the Spurs we will win in 6 games. If we draw the Thunder we win in 7 games. If we draw the Nuggets or Grizzlies we win in 5-6 games. Easy azz that. Spurfan knows deep down inside that the Lakers are a scary fucking team that have the Spurs number.

We have the best bigmen in the world. We have the best competitor ever. We are on a roll the last 15-20 games. Don't you see it Spurfan? It's our time.

It's not a surprise we purposely tank like tonight vs Washington. We do it for basketball reasons, or to put it in understandable terms for you retards: we losing to draw you.

Get ready.

HI-FI
03-23-2013, 12:16 AM
5 star thread, will recommend to family and friends.

D12
03-23-2013, 12:19 AM
5 star thread, will recommend to family and friends.

:lol you scared

Arcadian
03-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Your reasoning is so fucking awful, it's just sad to look at.

First of all, "tanking" doesn't apply to the Lakers' situation, you fucking moron. "Tanking" is when a team purposely loses to help their cause. Losing tonight didn't help your team with shit. In fact, their playoff standing is still very uncertain. Looking at the Lakers schedule, I see several sure-thing losses coming up in the next few weeks.

Let's assume for a moment that the Lakers had already clinched a playoff berth. Even if that were the case, you're still several games behind Houston for the 7th seed. Winning tonight would do nothing to increase your chances of moving up.

If anyone here is scared, it's clearly you. This thread is a defense mechanism to hide your fear. Get ready, alright. Get ready to eat your own shit. April 20. That's when the beatdown of your shit team begins.

ElNono
03-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Nothing says tanking like taking a 18 pt lead...

This gotta be either a 21_Palins or history2bs troll... tragic stuff... :lol

KaiRMD1
03-23-2013, 01:08 AM
We tanked tonight. The effort was predictable. If we draw the Spurs we will win in 6 games. If we draw the Thunder we win in 7 games. If we draw the Nuggets or Grizzlies we win in 5-6 games. Easy azz that. Spurfan knows deep down inside that the Lakers are a scary fucking team that have the Spurs number.

We have the best bigmen in the world. We have the best competitor ever. We are on a roll the last 15-20 games. Don't you see it Spurfan? It's our time.

It's not a surprise we purposely tank like tonight vs Washington. We do it for basketball reasons, or to put it in understandable terms for you retards: we losing to draw you.

Get ready.

So if you draw anybody, the Lakers will win? Been hanging out in OKC lately? (Meth joke, figured I'd explain since you seem slow)

DMC
03-23-2013, 01:15 AM
If you think you're lucky to get the Spurs, you're fucked even if you win. Neither the Lakers nor the Spurs will make it to the Finals this year. It doesn't matter beyond that fact, however all else being equal, I'll take the knowledge that my team has played as well as it can, given they've never been a dominant team and never had dominant talent other than Tim. Meanwhile the Lakers are the joke of the NBA, a poster child for the wrong kind of stacking. The human centipede of the NBA.

:lol Lakerfan looking for consolation prizes (beating the Spurs instead of winning a ring)
:lol joining the bandwagon post 2010
:lol Wizards

Thebesteva
03-23-2013, 01:18 AM
Lakers should euthanize old dog Pau. He doesn't fit into the system, he hasn't been the same player since Vanessa Bryant snitched on him to his fiance and then Nowitzki and Terry took his soul in 2011.

ElNono
03-23-2013, 01:21 AM
Lakers should euthanize old dog Pau. He doesn't fit into the system, he hasn't been the same player since Vanessa Bryant snitched on him to his fiance and then Nowitzki and Terry took his soul in 2011.

tbh, that's crazy talk. What should be euthanized is the system, namely, D'Antoni. Jim Buss just won't do it because frankly it would be embarrassing as hell and a waste of money.

Thebesteva
03-23-2013, 01:25 AM
tbh, that's crazy talk. What should be euthanized is the system, namely, D'Antoni. Jim Buss just won't do it because frankly it would be embarrassing as hell and a waste of money.

Oh that goes without saying, I just think the Lakers found something that marginally worked and Pau's shitty feet can't keep up with this team now. I think past this season, Jim Buss is going to use the excuse that Mike D'antoni didn't have a full training camp and will rehire him. Jim Buss will go down as the worst thing that happened to the Lakers organization.

03-23-2013, 02:55 AM
Lakers would have to plan very hard to land the eight seed exactly. They would have to decide in real time on any given night whether to win or lose a game. If they are truly doing that, bless them, they are trying so hard to get that privelage of being eliminated by the spurs. Must be a great honor for them to be eliminated by the spurs if they go through all that trouble. I hope it pays off for them.

2pac > Kobe
03-23-2013, 02:58 AM
spurs 3 time regular season champions :lmao

capek
03-23-2013, 03:16 AM
So what is Spurfan gonna do when purple and gold purposely draw the Spurs?

Enjoy the sweep and the good amount of rest we'll have for the second round? Is that a serious question?

racm
03-23-2013, 03:20 AM
Enjoy the sweep and the good amount of rest we'll have for the second round? Is that a serious question?

Gonna enjoy Aron Baynes dunking on Robert Sacre at the end of Game 4, tbh.

Latarian Milton
03-23-2013, 07:53 PM
If you think you're lucky to get the Spurs, you're fucked even if you win. Neither the Lakers nor the Spurs will make it to the Finals this year. It doesn't matter beyond that fact, however all else being equal, I'll take the knowledge that my team has played as well as it can, given they've never been a dominant team and never had dominant talent other than Tim. Meanwhile the Lakers are the joke of the NBA, a poster child for the wrong kind of stacking. The human centipede of the NBA.

:lol Lakerfan looking for consolation prizes (beating the Spurs instead of winning a ring)
:lol joining the bandwagon post 2010
:lol Wizards

spurs ain't a lock for the finals since you can never predict what's gonna happen next day or next minute, there will be tons of uncertainties such as injuries or shit but it's safe to say the spurs are favorite to win the west w/ OKC & clippers both playing out of their characters. lakers have maybe the shittiest record against top teams and i don't think the momentum will change as soon as the playoffs begin. lakers ain't gonna be an easy matchup for any team but it's not like there will be any easy matchups in the playoffs tbh, even the rockets could cause you some serious troubles with 3' rains and the beard nigga going terrorist mode tbh

DMC
03-23-2013, 10:48 PM
spurs ain't a lock for the finals since you can never predict what's gonna happen next day or next minute, there will be tons of uncertainties such as injuries or shit but it's safe to say the spurs are favorite to win the west w/ OKC & clippers both playing out of their characters. lakers have maybe the shittiest record against top teams and i don't think the momentum will change as soon as the playoffs begin. lakers ain't gonna be an easy matchup for any team but it's not like there will be any easy matchups in the playoffs tbh, even the rockets could cause you some serious troubles with 3' rains and the beard nigga going terrorist mode tbh

Spurs do fine when the role players know it's a one and done game, they perform above expectations quite often, however in a series, the term "role player" often gets accurately defined and SA doesn't have enough "star" left in two of their stars to overcome the "role player" in their role players.

Latarian Milton
03-24-2013, 12:08 AM
Spurs do fine when the role players know it's a one and done game, they perform above expectations quite often, however in a series, the term "role player" often gets accurately defined and SA doesn't have enough "star" left in two of their stars to overcome the "role player" in their role players.
i don't see your logic bro. spurs are leading the west through an 82-game season and i don't think they could've achieved that with players who only play good because it's a one and done game tbh. an 82 game season ain't nothing close to a one and done game imho

star players will be important in playoffs and the spurs have little advantage over OKC or clippers in that regard, but if you have a great coach and enough depth, i won't call it impossible for you to win the title in a 04' pistons way tbh. you can't expect all your role players to perform above their normal levels every game but when the sample size is big enough, you will have enough power off the bench even with 20-30% role players performing at all-star level. even the 10th or 11th man of spurs squad (like blair) would've easily made the 8-man rotation on any other western playoff team imho.

Robz4000
03-24-2013, 12:25 AM

Idk, Tim's been pretty damn good, even considering how bad he looked after the injury; he'll be ok in the playoffs imo. What'll do the Spurs in is Tony getting shut down and Pop refusing to make any serious adjustments until its too late like last year.

DMC
03-24-2013, 02:08 AM
Idk, Tim's been pretty damn good, even considering how bad he looked after the injury; he'll be ok in the playoffs imo. What'll do the Spurs in is Tony getting shut down and Pop refusing to make any serious adjustments until its too late like last year.

The gap between his skill set and that of Manu Ginobili has widened so much that his resurgence isn't enough any longer. He'd have to be 2003 Tim Duncan to propel these Spurs to the Finals. Manu is a shell of his former self. He's the x factor.

DMC
03-24-2013, 02:12 AM
i don't see your logic bro. spurs are leading the west through an 82-game season and i don't think they could've achieved that with players who only play good because it's a one and done game tbh. an 82 game season ain't nothing close to a one and done game imho

They did the same thing last year. Then they swept a nobody Utah Jazz and a crippled Clippers team before being backdoored by a team that won only one game in the Finals.

star players will be important in playoffs and the spurs have little advantage over OKC or clippers in that regard, but if you have a great coach and enough depth, i won't call it impossible for you to win the title in a 04' pistons way tbh. you can't expect all your role players to perform above their normal levels every game but when the sample size is big enough, you will have enough power off the bench even with 20-30% role players performing at all-star level. even the 10th or 11th man of spurs squad (like blair) would've easily made the 8-man rotation on any other western playoff team imho.
There's only so much a coach can do. Blair and Bonner suck balls in the playoffs. I expect Danny Green to regress to "I'm no star" type play, for Tony to be doubled and basically a big will lock him down. Then it will be up to Tim to muster enough confidence to not stare at the rim for 4 seconds before shooting. He's fine on defense, but he cannot defend the entire team.

They won't be swept, but I expect a 1st round exit, 2nd at most.

Robz4000
03-24-2013, 02:19 AM
The gap between his skill set and that of Manu Ginobili has widened so much that his resurgence isn't enough any longer. He'd have to be 2003 Tim Duncan to propel these Spurs to the Finals. Manu is a shell of his former self. He's the x factor.

Manu looks good athletically, which is great. His shot will gradually start to fall too. He won't be the Manu of old, but I don't see any reason why he won't get near last year's level. The Spurs' only favorable way to the Finals that's possible is for Denver to beat OKC even with Manu at a good playing level.

DMC
03-24-2013, 02:28 AM
Manu looks good athletically, which is great. His shot will gradually start to fall too. He won't be the Manu of old, but I don't see any reason why he won't get near last year's level. The Spurs' only favorable way to the Finals that's possible is for Denver to beat OKC even with Manu at a good playing level.

SA will have trouble in the 1st round.

Robz4000
03-24-2013, 02:32 AM
SA will have trouble in the 1st round.

I just don't see it, unless they get the Lakers and the refs completely take over. Golden State is too damn young and their best player is on one ankle. Houston could be trouble but the Spurs have been able to beat them this year. If Dallas somehow got in I could see a problem with how they've been playing lately, but that would prolly go 5 at most.

DMC
03-24-2013, 02:34 AM
You cannot set yourself an out by using the refs. Either the team will win or they won't. If you think the league is rigged the entire discussion is pointless.

Robz4000
03-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Welp, Spurs in 5 in that case.

spurs10
03-24-2013, 04:09 AM
Tanking...:lmao

KL2
03-24-2013, 01:07 PM
As soon as that happens Spurfan is going to be reserving seats for our Clippers matchup tbh.

Man In Black
03-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Laugh.
As long as you got MDA as your coach and Nash as your primary PG having to defend TP... its Spurs in 5. Okay, maybe 6 due to some unusual refereeing.

UNCLE-DREW
03-30-2013, 08:34 AM

Get ready.

could you give me your insight on tonights game vs Kings. Do you think they gonna tank again because i like to make some money :lmao

jag
03-30-2013, 10:54 AM
Meanwhile the Lakers are the joke of the NBA, a poster child for the wrong kind of stacking. The human centipede of the NBA.

:lmao

Thread
03-30-2013, 10:58 AM
You cannot set yourself an out by using the refs. Either the team will win or they won't. If you think the league is rigged the entire discussion is pointless.

tee, hee.

capek
03-30-2013, 05:32 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/capek/fakers_zps7927b3e2.jpg

Lakers fans gotta be some of the stupidest people on earth. :lol

Biggems
03-30-2013, 05:45 PM
I will enjoy the series.....since we wont get many more chances to see Kobe vs Duncan and Pop.....and I will enjoy it more when the Spurs end the Lakers season.

However, before this can happen, the Lakers have to beat out the Jazz and Mavs.

Thread
03-30-2013, 06:26 PM
I will enjoy the series.....since we wont get many more chances to see Kobe vs Duncan and Pop.....and I will enjoy it more when the Spurs end the Lakers season.

However, before this can happen, the Lakers have to beat out the Jazz and Mavs.

I'm going to have to put the Lottery Pick denial on hiatus and start pulling for the Mavs. They have the best chance to block the Spurs from any hanky & panky toward my [5-4 Kobe over the tired old shit bag Duncan] protocol. I asked myself the question: "Dale?" "Yes?" "Did you jack off today yet?" "No, not yet." "Well, that's not what I wanted to ask you anyway." "Then what?" "Would you rather the Suns end up with your Lottery Pick, or, the Mavs leave the Spurs face ass down in Texas?"

"Please."

"That's the what I thought. Now get Katie-girl's $25 bottle of hand cream and come on."

Arnold Toht
03-30-2013, 07:57 PM
We takin the cookie on Apr 2nd

Thread
03-30-2013, 08:00 PM
We takin the cookie on Apr 2nd

& if you don't you won't show up. You can't lose. Chickenshits.

Reck
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
9th seed. :lol

capek
04-07-2013, 05:05 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/capek/fakers2_zps099a5be7.jpg

:lmao

Reck
04-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Damn NBA.COM dont play. They updated that shit with the quickness. :lol

D12
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
:lmao:lmao uhhr-ohrr Spurs

midnightpulp
04-16-2013, 09:54 PM

Indeed. Dwight is beasting. Pau looks sharp. Metta's in crazy mode. And Kobe's playing great basketb....

Oh wait.

He tore his Achilles, didn't he?

D12
04-16-2013, 09:58 PM
How bout them Lakers, mid? You've become a fan now that Bean isn't playing?..

Wow, after all these years Kobe's achievements irked you to the point of insanity..you sad little man..

midnightpulp
04-16-2013, 09:59 PM

And lol at you melting down:

:lmao as if you would understand. The day Duncan goes down with a season-possible career ending injury you will understand. Until then, shut the fuck up faggot.

Oh and you got your wish, Kobe is done.

Celebrate. Fucking pussy.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-16-2013, 09:59 PM
Indeed. Dwight is beasting. Pau looks sharp. Metta's in crazy mode. And Kobe's playing great basketb....

Oh wait.

He tore his Achilles, didn't he?
pau looked like shit against the spurs tbh..only made 1 fg iirc...whats he averaging since his return?

D12
04-16-2013, 10:01 PM
And lol at you melting down:
can you blame me? Kobe's the man....losing him for his career would be.. .. .... unthinkable heartache.

Clipper Nation

"Uhhr-ohrr"? Is that supposed to be the low-functioning retard version of "uh oh"? :lol

Thread
pau looked like shit against the spurs tbh..only made 1 fg iirc...whats he averaging since his return?

He hasn't been worth a good fuck since Howard came skinnin' & grinnin' in the '09 Finals.

ElNono
04-16-2013, 10:02 PM
Lakers made the playoffs? Since when?

Thread
04-16-2013, 10:03 PM
Lakers made the playoffs? Since when?

Since your mom bent over and showed us the beav.

ElNono
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Since your mom bent over and showed us the beav.

So they didn't make it yet... that's what I thought...

spurraider21
04-16-2013, 10:13 PM
Spurs tanked to draw the easy ass Lakers. Everything's going to plan, tbh

Thread
04-16-2013, 10:20 PM
^
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

td4mvp2k
04-18-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm going to have to put the Lottery Pick denial on hiatus and start pulling for the Mavs. They have the best chance to block the Spurs from any hanky & panky toward my [5-4 Kobe over the tired old shit bag Duncan] protocol. I asked myself the question: "Dale?" "Yes?" "Did you jack off today yet?" "No, not yet." "Well, that's not what I wanted to ask you anyway." "Then what?" "Would you rather the Suns end up with your Lottery Pick, or, the Mavs leave the Spurs face ass down in Texas?"

:flipoff

spursncowboys
04-18-2013, 12:54 AM
http://www.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/7/7016/broom.png

Venti Quattro
04-27-2013, 12:18 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

http://www.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/7/7016/broom.png

Accurate description.

Venti Quattro
04-28-2013, 08:07 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao