PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul extended interview on The Sean Hannity Show 3/19/13 (VIDEO)

Galileo
03-23-2013, 12:17 AM
Rand Paul extended interview on The Sean Hannity Show 3/19/13 (VIDEO)

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wbDpVBQAKs

:lol

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 12:21 AM
Too bad most of our voters have forgotten what freedom is. Most voters want to whore their votes out to politicians who promise to do for them. Myself, I want politicians to leave us alone.

Galileo
03-23-2013, 12:27 AM
Listen to the interview, it is 31 minutes long and you responded after 5 minutes.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Listen to the interview, it is 31 minutes long and you responded after 5 minutes.
So?

Was my statement not applicable?

Besides, I listen to talk radio. Maybe I already heard that two day old broadcast.

sook
03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
do you still not know how to embed?

sook
03-23-2013, 11:24 AM
just heard it. How is Hannity actually sounding sane for once. Rand Paul is awesome, its hard to not take his message since its actually logical. Rand Paul would turn me over to the GOP again. The party is a sorry excuse at this point but Rand is probably the best candidate available.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2013, 02:20 PM
just heard it. How is Hannity actually sounding sane for once. Rand Paul is awesome, its hard to not take his message since its actually logical. Rand Paul would turn me over to the GOP again. The party is a sorry excuse at this point but Rand is probably the best candidate available.
Yes, the GOP as a party sucks. They are still the lesser of two evils though.

Galileo
03-24-2013, 05:21 PM

good point.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2013, 07:01 PM

step away from the crack pipe...you folks tickle me with constantly believing in batshit crazy candidates..will you idiots ever learn? apparently not...but that's a good thing for us Progressive / Dems....listen numnuts..Obama winning 2012 essentially means republicans won't be in a position to win the white house for at least another 20yrs.

Hilary will literally shit on any candidate you guys can produce..it won't even be close..she'll serve 2 terms, after she's done the current Mayor of SA will likely run and by then the Hispanic movement in this country will propel him to 2 terms...that's 16 yrs of Dem control right there...the old right wing is a dying party and I for one am quite glad to be alive to witness this first hand...it's about time the old tired party of racists slowly died off...about dam time :toast

Galileo
03-24-2013, 10:24 PM
step away from the crack pipe...you folks tickle me with constantly believing in batshit crazy candidates..will you idiots ever learn? apparently not...but that's a good thing for us Progressive / Dems....listen numnuts..Obama winning 2012 essentially means republicans won't be in a position to win the white house for at least another 20yrs.

Hilary will literally shit on any candidate you guys can produce..it won't even be close..she'll serve 2 terms, after she's done the current Mayor of SA will likely run and by then the Hispanic movement in this country will propel him to 2 terms...that's 16 yrs of Dem control right there...the old right wing is a dying party and I for one am quite glad to be alive to witness this first hand...it's about time the old tired party of racists slowly died off...about dam time :toast

put down the pipe and listen to the interview.

DMC
03-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Rand Paul extended interview on The Sean Hannity Show 3/19/13 (VIDEO)

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wbDpVBQAKs

:lol

There are a lot of forums where your copy/paste link repository shit would be banned right away. You didn't give an opinion, just advertised a link.

Galileo
03-25-2013, 10:16 AM
There are a lot of forums where your copy/paste link repository shit would be banned right away. You didn't give an opinion, just advertised a link.

I will give an opinion when I am asked for one.

:lmao

DMC
03-25-2013, 04:26 PM
I will give an opinion when I am asked for one.

You start a thread with nothing but a link as if every wrongly entered url doesn't lead to a page full of shitty links just like the one you posted. Don't you realize there are hundreds of thousands just like you who post this drivel on forums as if they are changing the world? Do you guys really spend your lives worrying about all this shit?

Galileo
03-25-2013, 04:40 PM
You start a thread with nothing but a link as if every wrongly entered url doesn't lead to a page full of shitty links just like the one you posted. Don't you realize there are hundreds of thousands just like you who post this drivel on forums as if they are changing the world? Do you guys really spend your lives worrying about all this shit?

you're just upset that Obama was busted for droning people to death.

DMC
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
you're just upset that Obama was busted for droning people to death.

I didn't watch the video, have no idea what it's about. I just deplore link repositories like you.

Galileo
03-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I didn't watch the video, have no idea what it's about. I just deplore link repositories like you.

why don't you watch the video, you may find that you agree with a good part of it.

DMC
03-25-2013, 05:02 PM
I can find plenty of videos that agree with me. I don't need someone to find them for me.

Wild Cobra
03-26-2013, 02:36 AM
In general, I agree with your take on Galileo. Even a blind squirrel find a nut on occasion, right?

This is a worthwhile link. Besides, it's not a video. Its a radio program audio on youtube.

It is good.

DMC
03-26-2013, 03:05 PM
So? I don't need propaganda links. It doesn't inspire conversation, it's just brochures for his political stance.

Th'Pusher
03-26-2013, 03:20 PM
So? I don't need propaganda links. It doesn't inspire conversation, it's just brochures for his political stance.
Which is why WC thinks it's a good link.

DMC
03-26-2013, 03:55 PM
That's like people who go to church to hear what they already believe to be true, so they can say "amen to that brother".