PDA

View Full Version : Identity crisis or not?

spurs4real
03-23-2013, 01:31 AM
Im having trouble believing the Spurs are going to get it together before the playoffs begin. Getting worried this is going to be another blown season. We ran out of gas, we lost our identity.

racm
03-23-2013, 01:40 AM
As long as Tony, Timmy, Kawhi, and Tiago continue balling why not.

A certain Argentinian has to settle himself down for now, though.

spurs4real
03-23-2013, 01:41 AM
But I think purposely Pop does this to break them down and bring them back up fighting.

timtonymanu
03-23-2013, 01:44 AM
Their best player was out for a while.

He just came back. I will give it a few more games before pushing the panic button. It has been concerning, but I wait until the team plays a few more games with Tony. Hopefully no one gets hurt anymore, damnit.

KaiRMD1
03-23-2013, 01:55 AM
Manu needs to figure shit out because this guy looks like a joke this season.

spursparker9
03-23-2013, 02:01 AM
Manu needs to figure shit out because this guy looks like a joke this season.

plus Diaw and Jackson is practically useless now compared to last season...

Sean Cagney
03-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Last year around this time they started a bigtime hot streak, this year they are stumbling around this time :( I hope they can pull it together soon and make another run. They look bad this year though as compared to last year at this time.

ElNono
03-23-2013, 02:35 AM
Peaked too early. We shouldn't even show up for the 1st round, tbqh

/blue

TheGoldStandard
03-23-2013, 02:39 AM
We haven't even peaked yet and if they're not careful they'll be caught napping heading into the playoffs. I get the feeling this team is at the point where they are sleepwalking into the post season but hopefully they will get it together and make a dominant push as we enter april.

racm
03-23-2013, 02:53 AM
We haven't even peaked yet and if they're not careful they'll be caught napping heading into the playoffs. I get the feeling this team is at the point where they are sleepwalking into the post season but hopefully they will get it together and make a dominant push as we enter april.

This team will peak once everyone is healthy and mentally there.

A nine man rotation of Parker, Green, Leonard, Splitter, Duncan, Ginobili, Diaw, Jackson, and Joseph/De Colo should be the emphasis going forward.

SupremeGuy
03-23-2013, 04:16 AM
Manu please figure your shit out. All I ask.

boutons_deux
03-23-2013, 07:07 AM
Manu's long term screw ups this season negate one of his main advantages, his bball IQ. Hustling over to double a non-3pt shooter on the last regulation play was great aggressiveness, but totally non-intelligent. You have to forgive a guy for aging physical decline, but you figure his brain and experience (like a playoff Horry) are still as good as ever, and adopting to, compensating for the physical decline.

NASpurs
03-23-2013, 07:09 AM
Does SPAM still exist? It seems it's now Spurs peak after January and fizzle in March :lol

skulls138
03-23-2013, 11:12 AM
All things considered, we are in a good place. If the season is peaks and valleys, we are in a valley w/out really losing many games. We'll probably stay in the valley while we reaquaint ourselves w/Parker, Manu finds his mojo, find Kawhi more touches and recommit to D. All this will make our peak come much later than last year.