PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: ***OFFICIAL THREAD FOR LA FANS WHO REGISTERED AFTER THE ACQUISITION OF PAU GASOL****

DMC
03-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Have at it

td4mvp2k
03-24-2013, 02:52 AM
:lol that would be by da K's

Mal
03-24-2013, 06:37 AM
He won them 2 rings. That trade was pure bs.

AussieFanKurt
03-24-2013, 06:42 AM
hmm

Thread
03-24-2013, 06:46 AM
He won them 2 rings. That trade was pure bs.

He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Mal
03-24-2013, 07:47 AM
He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Before Gaso`s trade l , Kobe couldnt win playoff series or advance to playoffs without dominant big.

Thread
03-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Before Gaso`s trade l , Kobe couldnt win playoff series or advance to playoffs without dominant big.

Though, Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Man I had a wild night las night...back to back dancing bear style performances...off the charts...after it was over Cyndi and some of her friends made me stay over for a night cap...I felt like a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream melting down on top of me...:lol I hate my life....:lol

But on business...Wichita State gives me hope that LA will beat Miami for the title this year in dramatic fashion...(I'm hopeful) :p:

whitemamba
03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
spur fans are so bi polar about pau, now u faggots are calling him a dominant big man?? :lmao

ElNono
03-24-2013, 12:05 PM
spur fans are so bi polar about pau, now u faggots are calling him a dominant big man?? :lmao

injuries aside, let's be frank here, he's got a lot of things working against him being a productive player: a proven mediocre coach with a proven loser system, an egomaniac chucker and ballhog, and big baby coward crying he wants the paint for himself because he's a severely limited player. IMO, only in D'Antoni's system a scrub like Jamison playing the Matt Bonner role looks better than Pau Gasol :lol

But that's also why the record is not fluke, tbh

whitemamba
03-24-2013, 12:08 PM
injuries aside, let's be frank here, he's got a lot of things working against him being a productive player: a proven mediocre coach with a proven loser system, an egomaniac chucker and ballhog, and big baby coward crying he wants the paint for himself because he's a severely limited player. IMO, only in D'Antoni's system a scrub like Jamison playing the Matt Bonner role looks better than Pau Gasol :lol

But that's also why the record is not fluke, tbh

talking about the past nono, pau is irrelevant at this point, and has been all season long.. i expect the teacher to be in the working trade him for a package of draft picks next year..antoni cant play two 7 footers imho

ElNono
03-24-2013, 12:12 PM
talking about the past nono, pau is irrelevant at this point, and has been all season long.. i expect the teacher to be in the working trade him for a package of draft picks next year..antoni cant play two 7 footers imho

Lakers need a new coach and a new system... either Phil or I think coach K would work well for you guys. There really is only very few candidates as long as the chucker is there.

I think trading assets thinking you need to build around that system is a mistake. Get the new coach, see what he can use, then move on.

Trading Pau to shred salary doesn't make much sense either, since they need to take in just as much salary back.

whitemamba
03-24-2013, 12:20 PM
]Lakers need a new coach and a new system[/B]... either Phil or I think coach K would work well for you guys. There really is only very few candidates as long as the chucker is there.

I think trading assets thinking you need to build around that system is a mistake. Get the new coach, see what he can use, then move on.

Trading Pau to shred salary doesn't make much sense either, since they need to take in just as much salary back.

how many more systems are we going to need to be a contender...i cant contro Jims fuck up by not bring back PJax tbh, its to late in the day to keep searching for systems imho

heres a question.. what would you do with pau?

ElNono
03-24-2013, 12:35 PM
how many more systems are we going to need to be a contender...i cant contro Jims fuck up by not bring back PJax tbh, its to late in the day to keep searching for systems imho

When a hof coach like phil says gasol is a top big man, you listen. let's be real here, when you have 40 year old Nash, 37 year old Jamison, 35 year old bryant, 34 year old artest...

A 33 year old Pau isn't *really* your problem...

The first thing you're going to need is a coach that Kirby respects (phil, coach K) or a coach that has the balls to call Kirby out (phil, sloan?)

heres a question.. what would you do with pau?

I would wait until D'Antoni is gone, which by all measures should be somewhere between the end of the season and 2-3 months into next season... then let the next coach decide. Although with Jim at the reins, you can't take anything for granted anymore, tbh

Trainwreck2100
03-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Pau's shit has none to the with D'antoni and all to do with Kobe not keeping his mouth shut about his off the court transgressions

Latarian Milton
03-24-2013, 07:54 PM
thought this thread would explode since most lakers fans over here were not fans of the lakers before the gasol trade, but the thread failed to reach the promised land for some reason. apparently not all lakers fans are interested in threads like this tbh

DMC
03-24-2013, 08:01 PM
thought this thread would explode since most lakers fans over here were not fans of the lakers before the gasol trade, but the thread failed to reach the promised land for some reason. apparently not all lakers fans are interested in threads like this tbh

KillaKobe81 joined the same month, just a few days after in fact, the Gasol acquisition.

LkrFan
03-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Silly thread. Join dates are now indicators of Bandwaggoners? :lolK

Ashy Larry
03-24-2013, 08:24 PM
people still whining about that trade like the Grizz didn't get anything in return. Hell, Marc Gasol is a monster.

Arcadian
03-24-2013, 08:44 PM
If any Laker fans don't admit that Pau Gasol won them two championships, you're an ungrateful bitch. And now you're stuck with Brokeback Howard as your center instead. Faggots.

Clipper Nation
03-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Though, Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Phil took him in.
fify

DMC
03-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Silly thread. Join dates are now indicators of Bandwaggoners? :lolK

Actually yes, on this forum.

DMC
03-24-2013, 09:04 PM
If any Laker fans don't admit that Pau Gasol won them two championships, you're an ungrateful bitch. And now you're stuck with Brokeback Howard as your center instead. Faggots.

They don't have to admit it. Their exuberance at the signing of Pau is evident in their profile which shows they joined after Pau was signed. They weren't enthusiastic about it prior to that, sans Aristotle. Then they get on here and pretend Pau wasn't the reason they won b2b and hit the Finals 3 times in a row right after signing him.

I suppose Lebron James isn't the reason the Heat won, since Wade won a few years ago without him.

Ashy Larry
03-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Shit, I'll admit it. The addition of Gasol helped the Lakers win two titles. Where were they before the trade? Gettin' turd stomped by the Suns in back to back years ..... without Gasol, they don't go back-to-back.

Thread
03-24-2013, 09:35 PM
If any Laker fans don't admit that Pau Gasol won them two championships, you're an ungrateful bitch.

Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.
Kobe saved Shaq's bacon in Oregon in '00. Media was comin' for Daddy then. Comin' hard. Gonna do him dirt. Gonna do him damnable dirt.
Kobe took Artest in and made him act like somebody.

Signed,

- Pappy

DMC
03-24-2013, 11:14 PM
Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.
Kobe saved Shaq's bacon in Oregon in '00. Media was comin' for Daddy then. Comin' hard. Gonna do him dirt. Gonna do him damnable dirt.
Kobe took Artest in and made him act like somebody.

Signed,

- Pappy

Defending the fandom I see.

Thread
03-24-2013, 11:14 PM
Defending the fandom I see.

Please.

DMC
03-24-2013, 11:17 PM
Please.

That was as much of a defense of fandom as I've seen here. It was "this is why I am a Kobe fan" just more wordy.

Kobe has been relegated to a role player in your defense however. You've said that Kobe + all star big = championship. You negated Derek Fisher who went back to the show last season, who led the Lakers, who has 5 rings. So it's Kobe + Derek Fisher + All Star big = championship.

Ergo, sans all star big, no championship, ergo post Pau faggots.

btw: Culburn369

06-19-2009 Join date.

Post Pau... no wonder your asshole twitched

monosylab1k
03-24-2013, 11:20 PM
people still whining about that trade like the Grizz didn't get anything in return. Hell, Marc Gasol is a monster.

Marc Gasol's trade value was basically nonexistent at the time. He was just Pau's fat little brother back then. NOBODY had any idea that he'd develop into anything more than a 15 minute a game backup - not the Grizz, the Lakers, or anyone else. At the time of the trade it was horribly one-sided, the fact that Marc developed into a solid player after the fact is completely irrelevant.

Thread
03-24-2013, 11:20 PM
That was as much of a defense of fandom as I've seen here. It was "this is why I am a Kobe fan" just more wordy.

Kobe has been relegated to a role player in your defense however. You've said that Kobe + all star big = championship. You negated Derek Fisher who went back to the show last season, who led the Lakers, who has 5 rings. So it's Kobe + Derek Fisher + All Star big = championship.

Ergo, sans all star big, no championship, ergo post Pau faggots.

btw: Culburn369

06-19-2009 Join date.

Post Pau... no wonder your asshole twitched

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Thread
03-24-2013, 11:21 PM
the fact that Marc developed into a solid player after the fact is completely irrelevant.

You dumb ass, you.

DMC
03-24-2013, 11:24 PM

It's my religion.
In this instance, you couldn't even if you wanted to.

ED-209
03-24-2013, 11:25 PM

It's my religion.

You are in violation of ST Penal Code 4.39 Section 19, Excessive Catchphrase Parroting. Cease all parroting immediately. You have 20 seconds to comply.

Thread
03-24-2013, 11:27 PM
In this instance, you couldn't even if you wanted to.

Please.

DMC
03-24-2013, 11:29 PM
The thing is that I am not calling any one of you a bandwagon fan. I am showing that you were more inspired by the acquisition of Pau Gasol than by the already signed Kobe Bryant, yet you incessantly credit Kobe over Pau as being the driving force to the b2b rings. Pau brought you here yet you bite his hand.

monosylab1k
03-24-2013, 11:37 PM
You dumb ass, you.

Horseshit.

Let's say this past trade deadline, Miami traded Dwyane Wade to the Clippers for just a 2nd round pick. Every last Lakers fan here would have cried foul. A second round pick for Wade is outrageously one-sided and would have clearly shifted the balance of power in the Western Conference.

Let's say that second round pick eventually develops into a 20 ppg scorer and franchise player in his own right. Does that justify the trade two years later? Does Wade's draft value magically drop to a 2nd round pick level retroactively? Or did Miami just get lucky?

monosylab1k
03-24-2013, 11:43 PM
http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/story/marc_gasol_nba_draft_profile40739
"Fringe NBA Player/12th Man"

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/draft/1225848
"Compares To: KELVIN CATO, New York Knicks. Until he gets into better condition and improves his foot speed, Gasol is nothing more than a big, physical body. He can draw fouls and dish the ball, but is only effective for short spurts. He applies good pressure in the paint and has a decent shot close to the basket, but despite his size, he lacks the leaping ability to dominate the boards. He is good dishing the ball out to his guards and keeps the ball high and away from the opponent. There are too many holes in his game for him to see much more than garbage time off the end of the bench at this stage in his career."

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/marc-gasol
"NBA Comparison: Todd MacCulloch"

:lmao anyone who thinks Marc Gasol at the time of the trade had decent value.

Thread
03-25-2013, 03:24 AM
Horseshit.

Let's say this past trade deadline, Miami traded Dwyane Wade to the Clippers for just a 2nd round pick. Every last Lakers fan here would have cried foul.

Speak for your fuckin' self. That's your pathology. Not mine.

Yer a small-time Charley, Mono. A child. A chickenshit. A pussy. & every single motherfucker who cites & shadows you over this happy horseshit is likewise.

monosylab1k
03-25-2013, 04:37 AM
Speak for your fuckin' self. That's your pathology. Not mine.

Yer a small-time Charley, Mono. A child. A chickenshit. A pussy. & every single motherfucker who cites & shadows you over this happy horseshit is likewise.

:lmao

Killakobe81
03-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Can't speak for others but I lurked on this site from 2005. I was not inspired by Pau to join butt compelled by the copious amount of butthurt the trade caused, and especially the venom directed at Kobe.
As for DMC point Pau was a key component to the back2back any sane person that knows ball will tell you the same just like David, Bowen, Manu, Horry and Tony was essential to the Spurs 4 ...

But you trying to portray Pau in a Duncan role when he was more David or Manu

And why would the signing of a 17 year old HS player prompt Laker fans to join any website. I knew he would be good watching him as a rook, but had no clue he would this good your comparison makes no sense , Laker fans visit and troll here some of your fellow Spur fans do the same on LG ...

DMC
03-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Can't speak for others but I lurked on this site from 2005. I was not inspired by Pau to join butt compelled by the copious amount of butthurt the trade caused, and especially the venom directed at Kobe.
As for DMC point Pau was a key component to the back2back any sane person that knows ball will tell you the same just like David, Bowen, Manu, Horry and Tony was essential to the Spurs 4 ...

But you trying to portray Pau in a Duncan role when he was more David or Manu

And why would the signing of a 17 year old HS player prompt Laker fans to join any website. I knew he would be good watching him as a rook, but had no clue he would this good your comparison makes no sense , Laker fans visit and troll here some of your fellow Spur fans do the same on LG ...

No one is trying to portray anything about Pau. I am showing that YOU, LAKER FAN, under it all, you think Pau is the reason. You were more excited about Pau which is why you joined here. Just as gnsf floods upstairs when the Spurs make a deep run, gnlf floods downstairs when the Lakers make a move that matters. You felt the Pau trade mattered.

lol lurked for 3 years and decided to join just a few days after the trade. You and about 30 other Lakers fans. Just a coincidence.

Laker fan gave up on Kobe after the b2b Suns cumshots to the open mouth of Laker nation, and when Kobe went crying to SAS talking about walking, Lakers fan bit nails to nubs, but when the big man from Memphis came around, you all perked up and ran down the wagon and hopped back on. So enthused were you by Pau that your own forums could not contain your exuberance. You flooded forums all over the world, as fat greasy refried day workers professed their undying love for the Lakers world wide. Then a couple years later and Pau decided you all can go fuck your mothers some more, you beg for his ousting and call Kobe the lord of the rings. Your actions speak louder than words. Kobe was around during those 3 years you lurked, but you didn't join because you didn't want to be in the middle of the facials being slung here. You saw your opportunity to front as a winner and you took it.

Had Pau come from NY or LA already, and made the AS game a few times, I wouldn't think much about it. He came from Memphis, a city that gets less love than even SA. To get AS game from Memphis is quite an accomplishment.

Thread, Clubby, whatever your name is, Pau did not win a playoff game sans Kobe, but Pau didn't have 3 other HOFers on his team, and Pau would have won since he did with only one HOFer.

So, Kobe couldn't ring with Malone, Payton, Shaq and himself (and Fish). Possibly 5 HOFers on one team, but he could with Pau.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

hater
03-25-2013, 04:46 PM
We won two championships that way [with two big men]. Pau is one of the best big men in the game. I mean, Pau Gasol is going to be in the Hall of Fame. - Phil Jackson

Thread
03-25-2013, 05:38 PM
We won two championships that way [with two big men]. Pau is one of the best big men in the game. I mean, Pau Gasol is going to be in the Hall of Fame. - Phil Jackson

I don't do the Hall of Fame. It's my religion.

& Pau didn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Thread
03-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Thread, Clubby, whatever your name is, Pau did not win a playoff game sans Kobe

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Latarian Milton
03-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Marc Gasol's trade value was basically nonexistent at the time. He was just Pau's fat little brother back then. NOBODY had any idea that he'd develop into anything more than a 15 minute a game backup - not the Grizz, the Lakers, or anyone else. At the time of the trade it was horribly one-sided, the fact that Marc developed into a solid player after the fact is completely irrelevant.
not really imho. his bro (pau) had already made a name of himself in the league so marc wasn't supposed to be too bad either, and the younger gasol had capped for his national team on multiple events by the time the trade took place. they were conceived in the same womb and probably by the same man's sperms as well, so there shouldn't be much difference between them in terms of raw talent. just like if someone is known to be a shitty poster on this board and he happens to have a brother, then his brother ain't much better presumably tbh

Killakobe81
03-25-2013, 08:01 PM
No one is trying to portray anything about Pau. I am showing that YOU, LAKER FAN, under it all, you think Pau is the reason. You were more excited about Pau which is why you joined here. Just as gnsf floods upstairs when the Spurs make a deep run, gnlf floods downstairs when the Lakers make a move that matters. You felt the Pau trade mattered.

lol lurked for 3 years and decided to join just a few days after the trade. You and about 30 other Lakers fans. Just a coincidence.

Laker fan gave up on Kobe after the b2b Suns cumshots to the open mouth of Laker nation, and when Kobe went crying to SAS talking about walking, Lakers fan bit nails to nubs, but when the big man from Memphis came around, you all perked up and ran down the wagon and hopped back on. So enthused were you by Pau that your own forums could not contain your exuberance. You flooded forums all over the world, as fat greasy refried day workers professed their undying love for the Lakers world wide. Then a couple years later and Pau decided you all can go fuck your mothers some more, you beg for his ousting and call Kobe the lord of the rings. Your actions speak louder than words. Kobe was around during those 3 years you lurked, but you didn't join because you didn't want to be in the middle of the facials being slung here. You saw your opportunity to front as a winner and you took it.

Had Pau come from NY or LA already, and made the AS game a few times, I wouldn't think much about it. He came from Memphis, a city that gets less love than even SA. To get AS game from Memphis is quite an accomplishment.

Thread, Clubby, whatever your name is, Pau did not win a playoff game sans Kobe, but Pau didn't have 3 other HOFers on his team, and Pau would have won since he did with only one HOFer.

So, Kobe couldn't ring with Malone, Payton, Shaq and himself (and Fish). Possibly 5 HOFers on one team, but he could with Pau.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Were you here after the Pau trade? Shit WAS HILARIOUS especially after Pop talked shit I HAD TO JOIN. I dont care if you believe that I lurked here or not, I did. I did not visit often like I do now, but I sure did see some great back and forth with the Pistons fan-base. Of course the trade mattered, but your (and others) fan reaction to it was hilarious. I know good and well that Pau was an essential part to Kobe getting 5, yall did too which is whymanty overrate him to this day ...that and the fact you hate Kobe. I love how DMC says Kobe couldnt win with Shaq, GP etc. but yet to hear Spur fan tell it ...Kobe was a sidekick during those years anyway.

DMC
03-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Were you here after the Pau trade? Shit WAS HILARIOUS especially after Pop talked shit I HAD TO JOIN. I dont care if you believe that I lurked here or not, I did. I did not visit often like I do now, but I sure did see some great back and forth with the Pistons fan-base. Of course the trade mattered, but your (and others) fan reaction to it was hilarious. I know good and well that Pau was an essential part to Kobe getting 5, yall did too which is whymanty overrate him to this day ...that and the fact you hate Kobe. I love how DMC says Kobe couldnt win with Shaq, GP etc. but yet to hear Spur fan tell it ...Kobe was a sidekick during those years anyway.

To counter the "Pau sucks" crap LF spews these days, just look back at the 4 HOFers who couldn't beat a Pistons team that had no HOFers on it. Then look at Pau's first year, Lakers reach the Finals. Pau wasn't just a big part of it, he was it. He had no team in Memphis, nothing really. He's not better than Bryant, but he's more effective to a championship run than Bryant because Bryant plays hero ball.

Still, you all know that, you just don't want to admit it now.

Thread
03-25-2013, 08:57 PM
He's not better than Bryant

& he never won a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

DMC
03-25-2013, 10:29 PM
& he never won a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Except Kobe isn't part of the Lakers' front office.

Even you got all giddy post Pau and registered.

HarlemHeat37
03-25-2013, 10:31 PM
:lol Javaris Crittenton was the most discussed piece in the Gasol trade, from a Lakers standpoint, tbh..

Thread
03-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Even you got all giddy post Pau and registered.

I came when Lee missed that puppy.

DMC
03-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Pau Gasol gave Kobe the upper hand in the decade battle for rings, but Tim Duncan did it himself with two late picks now heralded as "stars" that no one else wanted.

That trade cost the Lakers Chris Paul though, but it's not even a rear view mirror glance, that's how much more important Pau was, more so than the best PG in the game.

Thread
03-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Except Kobe isn't part of the Lakers' front office.

Nonetheless, Gasol didn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Thread
Pau Gasol gave Kobe the upper hand in the decade battle for rings, but Tim Duncan did it himself with two late picks now heralded as "stars" that no one else wanted.

That trade cost the Lakers Chris Paul though, but it's not even a rear view mirror glance, that's how much more important Pau was, more so than the best PG in the game.

Paul is a loser.
& Pau never won a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

DMC
I came when Lee missed that puppy.

Post Pau

It's your badge, wear it.

DMC
03-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Paul is a loser.
& Pau never won a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Kobe lost to the fuckin' Suns, up and quit.

Thread
Post Pau

It's your badge, wear it.

I came when Courtney Lee missed that puppy.

Killakobe81
To counter the "Pau sucks" crap LF spews these days, just look back at the 4 HOFers who couldn't beat a Pistons team that had no HOFers on it. Then look at Pau's first year, Lakers reach the Finals. Pau wasn't just a big part of it, he was it. He had no team in Memphis, nothing really. He's not better than Bryant, but he's more effective to a championship run than Bryant because Bryant plays hero ball.

Still, you all know that, you just don't want to admit it now.

LOL you one crazy ass nicca DMC, but enjoy the ass reaming we taking tonight at the hands of GSW ...

Thread
03-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Kobe lost to the fuckin' Suns, up and quit.

Your Rodman quit as well. You've nary room.

DMC
03-25-2013, 10:39 PM
I came when Courtney Lee missed that puppy.

You cannot hide. Post Pau. You didn't come when Kobe was quitting. Only pussies quit.

DMC
03-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Your Rodman quit as well. You've nary room.

We disowned the quitter. You're still carrying a torch.

Thread
03-25-2013, 10:40 PM
We disowned the quitter. You're still carrying a torch.

Nonetheless, Rodman quit. You've nary room.

Thread
03-25-2013, 10:41 PM
You cannot hide. Post Pau. You didn't come when Kobe was quitting. Only pussies quit.

Your Rodman quit. You've nary room.

DMC
03-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Nonetheless, Rodman quit. You've nary room.

You're biting your own tail here. The issue is the torch you carry for the quitter. You cannot make a woman not cheat, but you can make yourself not be a cuck. Kobe has made you cuckold.

Killakobe81
03-25-2013, 10:45 PM
DMC is full of piss and vinegar hope you save some for your ending as well. but gotta admit you spittin' hot fire entertaining shit latlely ...props.

Thread
03-25-2013, 10:46 PM
You're biting your own tail here. The issue is the torch you carry for the quitter. You cannot make a woman not cheat, but you can make yourself not be a cuck. Kobe has made you cuckold.

You've nary room. Your Rodman quit as well.

HI-FI
04-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Bump for an underrated thread. Laker fans been avoiding it for some reason.

Thread
04-03-2013, 10:33 PM
^
You've nary room. Your Rodman quit as well.

DMC
04-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Yeah they know.

They strawman and act like it's about attacking Kobe, but it's not. They were uninspired by the presence of Kobe, but once Pau boarded the ship, all hands on deck and here they come just a runnin' and a registerin' cause they got stuff to say now. Of course Pau has nothing to do with that. It was the excitement of seeing how well Marc might develop in Memphis.

Thread
04-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Yeah they know.

They strawman and act like it's about attacking Kobe, but it's not. They were uninspired by the presence of Kobe, but once Pau boarded the ship, all hands on deck and here they come just a runnin' and a registerin' cause they got stuff to say now. Of course Pau has nothing to do with that. It was the excitement of seeing how well Marc might develop in Memphis.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

DMC
04-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Boiled down you're runnin' and ya know it. You registered after the acquisition of Pau, as did damn near every Laker fan here. Every one of you have become Judas, denying him thrice before the cock's crow and for what? A few sheckles of silver in the form of a rapist. Your saviors whom you came to the river with, who baptized you in his name, and whom you revered through your trek across the waste lands. He who took you to the mountain top and back twice.

Iscariot, all of you.

Thread
04-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Boiled down you're runnin' and ya know it. You registered after the acquisition of Pau, as did damn near every Laker fan here. Every one of you have become Judas, denying him thrice before the cock's crow and for what? A few sheckles of silver in the form of a rapist. Your saviors whom you came to the river with, who baptized you in his name, and whom you revered through your trek across the waste lands. He who took you to the mountain top and back twice.

Iscariot, all of you.

It's my religion.

DMC
04-03-2013, 11:13 PM

It's my religion.

And your fandom is with Pau Gasol. You lie about it, I guess that's not a defense.

Thread
04-03-2013, 11:15 PM
And your fandom is with Pau Gasol. You lie about it, I guess that's not a defense.

:rolleyes

DMC
04-04-2013, 04:52 PM
More like perjury.

Thread
04-04-2013, 05:05 PM
More like perjury.

Kool Bob Love
04-04-2013, 05:53 PM
cub was around to see wilt and the 33 game winning streak you CHICKENSHITS!

DMC
04-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah he was, too bad he wasn't a fan then.

Thread
04-04-2013, 07:02 PM

I really never did that kind of shit. And it was different then. Everything was by newspaper, especially in the NBA. It was like far away and surreal when something would happen. We'd hear about of course there in Cleveland, but, it was sketchy and like distant. I remember hearing about West's 3/4 quarter court shot, but, I didn't actually see it for years.

HI-FI
04-18-2013, 12:33 AM
BUMP for one of the most incisive threads in ST history tbh

DMC
09-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Almost 2014 and Post Pau fans are still throwing the Lakers' savior under the bus.

Venti Quattro
09-14-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm most certainly welcome here...

Michael Jordan.
09-14-2013, 11:15 AM
:lol

spurraider21
09-14-2013, 01:54 PM
:lol I'm surprised we haven't seen "you've nary room. Your Duncan is a cuckold as well"

DMC
07-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Post Pau fans trying to salvage some dignity now that Jesus just left for Chicago, knowing they are once again stuck with the player they've wrongly heaped praises upon. Knowing MVPau will be in the playoffs next season. Knowing Byron Scott is their future. Knowing Carlos Boozer is their only hope. Knowing 48.5 has crippled the team as much as the Achilles crippled Kobe.

Fall in you Post Pau registrants... sound off.

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 05:22 PM
Post Pau fans trying to salvage some dignity now that Jesus just left for Chicago, knowing they are once again stuck with the player they've wrongly heaped praises upon. Knowing MVPau will be in the playoffs next season. Knowing Byron Scott is their future. Knowing Carlos Boozer is their only hope. Knowing 48.5 has crippled the team as much as the Achilles crippled Kobe.

Fall in you Post Pau registrants... sound off.

This whole site was created AFTER y'all drafted Duncan. So...

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Sup Air Jaundice?

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 06:19 PM
^ PostPauPcrFag checking in :downspin:

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 06:38 PM
"Clipper Plantation"

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 06:55 PM
"Clipper Plantation"

+90 points for a rare good joke from you :lol

DMC
07-27-2014, 06:59 PM
This whole site was created AFTER y'all drafted Duncan. So...

So you're saying Pau is your Duncan? I rest my case.

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:05 PM
So you're saying Pau is your Duncan? I rest my case.
No. I've already told you the truth.

DMC
07-27-2014, 07:09 PM

The facts are clear and easily accessed by clicking on your user name. You joined the year after the 2009 championship. You didn't join after Shaq left... you "lurked". Lurking is what beta males do outside of parties where hot girls are, but there are alphas inside. When an alpha leaves, the beta might join up and say "I was here all along". The fact is you were inspired by Pau Gasol because you knew Pau was the ticket, while Kobe didn't inspire you even during his MVP season. You knew he was fool's gold.

Don't go frettin' about it though... you've got a lot of company here.

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:09 PM
+90 points for a rare good joke from you :lol

Please. I'm entertaining, engaging, thought provoking, AND funny. Farmers love me around these parts. :lol

DMC
07-27-2014, 07:11 PM
Please. I'm entertaining, engaging, thought provoking, AND funny. Farmers love me around these parts. :lol

Truck drivers probably love you as well. Don't go bragging about it.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 07:11 PM
The truth is, without MVPau, you'd be light a SpursTalk account and you'd still be hiding over on OregonLive :lol

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:12 PM
The facts are clear and easily accessed by clicking on your user name. You joined the year after the 2009 championship. You didn't join after Shaq left... you "lurked". Lurking is what beta males do outside of parties where hot girls are, but there are alphas inside. When an alpha leaves, the beta might join up and say "I was here all along". The fact is you were inspired by Pau Gasol because you knew Pau was the ticket, while Kobe didn't inspire you even during his MVP season. You knew he was fool's gold.

Don't go frettin' about it though... you've got a lot of company here.

You're a piece of work DMC. :lol

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:13 PM
Truck drivers probably love you as well. Don't go bragging about it.

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
The truth is, without MVPau, you'd be light a SpursTalk account and you'd still be hiding over on OregonLive :lol

:lol - this again? He is :lol-16. SMH

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 07:25 PM
:lol - this again? He is :lol-16. SMH
You didn't sign up until AFTER you got him, though :lol

DMC
07-27-2014, 07:27 PM
#inspired

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:33 PM
You're bout as dense as DMC. Are you his troll? :lol

DMC
07-27-2014, 07:50 PM
You're bout as dense as DMC. Are you his troll? :lol

It's the most obviously true statement ever made on here, and one that most other teams' fans have overlooked. None of you brag about team, and you all treated Pau like a flower in the attic, but you didn't become inspired until Pau came along. You had Kobe the whole time, and yet it was crickets from you all, still here you all are constantly propping up Kobe as if he's the reason you're here. We all know better, and it's not even debatable.

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:55 PM
I keep hearing about "The Tape" whereas Kobe Bryant was allegedly engaging in gay porn. Can't be true, otherwise BSPN, Twitter, TMZ, etc. would have been all over it. It would have been the death nail to Laker Fans' coffin around these parts.

Why did Clipper Nation go thru probably countless gay porn sites in the first place? Who does that? Thread, Buddy Mignon or Koolaid_Man can you help me understand why a straight guy like Clipper Nation would do something like that? I'm genuinely baffled.

LkrFan
07-27-2014, 07:55 PM
It's the most obviously true statement ever made on here, and one that most other teams' fans have overlooked. None of you brag about team, and you all treated Pau like a flower in the attic, but you didn't become inspired until Pau came along. You had Kobe the whole time, and yet it was crickets from you all, still here you all are constantly propping up Kobe as if he's the reason you're here. We all know better, and it's not even debatable.SMH

HemisfairArena
07-27-2014, 07:56 PM
I remember Laker fans salivating for Jermaine O'Neal over Pau Gasol but some things are better left in the dark and unexplored,,,,,

Thread
07-27-2014, 08:06 PM
I remember Laker fans salivating for Jermaine O'Neal over Pau Gasol but some things are better left in the dark and unexplored,,,,,

Cubby sheepishly raises his hand.

tee, hee.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 08:07 PM
to be fair, it was gna be Bynum + Odom for Jermaine O'Neal... they should thank their lucky stars that never went down

Thread
07-27-2014, 08:13 PM
to be fair, it was gna be Bynum + Odom for Jermaine O'Neal... they should thank their lucky stars that never went down

Amen, brother. I remember sitting in Pizza Hut waiting for my pie to come out praying for it. LOL!!!

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 08:16 PM
I keep hearing about "The Tape" whereas Kobe Bryant was allegedly engaging in gay porn. Can't be true, otherwise BSPN, Twitter, TMZ, etc. would have been all over it.

I didn't see ESPN, Twitter, or TMZ buying into Duncan's gay rumors, yet you and every other Lakerfag ran with them anyway :downspin:

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Why did Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) go thru probably countless gay porn sites in the first place?
I know you wouldn't be able to read anything they write on there since it's not in Spanish, but MediaTakeout isn't a gay porn site, son.... -5000 points :lol

Spur-Addict
07-28-2014, 09:23 AM
A lot of LakerFan blood spilled in this thread.

The Gemini Method
07-28-2014, 10:33 AM
A lot of LakerFan blood spilled in this thread. Best watch your step, bruh. I'll cut the Seahawk logo in your dome. I stumbled upon this site whilst reading an article about a game played between the two teams. I will admit there were times I felt Gasol was a bitch. Because, well, he did play like one. I enjoy the trash talk on this board more so than other ones I frequent. It is nice to see Cully back in the game though.

Spur-Addict
07-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Best watch your step, bruh. I'll cut the Seahawk logo in your dome. I stumbled upon this site whilst reading an article about a game played between the two teams. I will admit there were times I felt Gasol was a bitch. Because, well, he did play like one. I enjoy the trash talk on this board more so than other ones I frequent. It is nice to see Cully back in the game though.

It's a tightrope we walk since we are Hawk brethren. But make no mistake, I'll behead you along with your AIDS/Rapist loving fan base sonnnnnnnnnnnnnn :lol

Gasol did more than tip the scales, he broke them. Cully is starting to lose his shit because of 5 though.

Thread
07-28-2014, 12:02 PM
It's a tightrope we walk since we are Hawk brethren. But make no mistake, I'll behead you along with your AIDS/Rapist loving fan base sonnnnnnnnnnnnnn :lol

Gasol did more than tip the scales, he broke them. Cully is starting to lose his shit because of 5 though.

5 has nothing to do with me starting to lose my shit. After about 58 I'm just no longer confident that it's truly methane & not solid waste. First I lost my tumescence now my ability to crank one out at my leisure with impunity.

Don't ever get old, guys.

The Gemini Method
07-28-2014, 12:12 PM

Gasol did more than tip the scales, he broke them. Cully is starting to lose his shit because of 5 though. You San Antone folks ain't killers, bruh. We're born to die out here in L.A. son. I'll rain down on you Seahawk brethren or not if you step out of line. Cut you so your fat-laden blood courses thick out of your corpse my friend :cry bleed, Texan Honkey, bleed!

Spur-Addict
07-28-2014, 12:22 PM
5 has nothing to do with me starting to lose my shit. After about 58 I'm just no longer confident that it's truly methane & not solid waste. First I lost my tumescence now my ability to crank one out at my leisure with impunity.

Don't ever get old, guys.

At this stage you should be cranking it up daily, liquid breakfast and such. So on and so forth....

Thread
07-28-2014, 12:31 PM
At this stage you should be cranking it up daily, liquid breakfast and such. So on and so forth....

It's a daily battle, Addy. I found this the other day in: "The Dangerous Book for Boys"

Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard of no more; it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

-Shakespeare

resistanze
07-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Lurking is what beta males do outside of parties where hot girls are, but there are alphas inside. When an alpha leaves, the beta might join up and say "I was here all along".

lol

DMC
05-30-2015, 08:09 AM
Do we need to rehash this?

Funny that Dale both claims he came here after Lee missed and yet he came here after Duncan hit that 3 over 0 and forever. Tip toeing again Dale? You seem to be a compulsive liar.

DMC
07-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Oh hai