PDA

View Full Version : The new YouTube in Mouse's signature

Wild Cobra
03-24-2013, 02:34 AM
FDoW8sJ7HMI

This guy appears to be another schrill alarmist to me. This far, I paused the video at the 3:26 point. He speaks of HAARP. He speaks of Methane which is a greenhouse gas, and gives 20x and 100x potencies vs. CO2 over 100 and 10 year time periods. This is true by one measurement, but not in any meaningful ways. Methane is under 2 ppm in the atmosphere, so a change of methane makes a larger change along the logarithmic curve. It is still real small however.

HAARP...

Really now. That thing puts in such a puny amount of energy to the northern sky compared to the sun, it cannot have any effect.

I will post this for now, and press the "play."

Wild Cobra
03-24-2013, 02:48 AM
This guy is such a moron. I didn't quite make it half way through before closing it.

DMC
03-24-2013, 11:40 PM
So why start a thread about it and draw attention to him? Isn't that what he wants? You couldn't watch it but you want others to?

Wild Cobra
03-25-2013, 02:26 AM
So why start a thread about it and draw attention to him? Isn't that what he wants? You couldn't watch it but you want others to?
Do you not understand details?

I started this thread after watching the first 3:26 of it. It turned out to be much more idiotic than I expected.

Now the methane hydrate isn't so far fetched as a discussion, but this guy claiming it would destroy us... That's getting far fetched.

I agree with him that global warming has side effects like the probable release of more methane hydrate, but then I disagree with his opinion that we have control over it, and his claims we are controlling the climate.

mouse
03-25-2013, 05:34 AM
So why start a thread about it and draw attention to him?

To expose fraud,maybe debate about the claims? Do you not get what online forums are used for?

DMC
03-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Do you not understand details?

I started this thread after watching the first 3:26 of it. It turned out to be much more idiotic than I expected.

Now the methane hydrate isn't so far fetched as a discussion, but this guy claiming it would destroy us... That's getting far fetched.

I agree with him that global warming has side effects like the probable release of more methane hydrate, but then I disagree with his opinion that we have control over it, and his claims we are controlling the climate.

You didn't quite make it halfway through because you feel it's bullshit, but you want others to view it.

It's not worthy of further review.

DMC
03-25-2013, 04:32 PM
To expose fraud,maybe debate about the claims? Do you not get what online forums are used for?

Judging by your contributions here, I'd say they are for creating an army of shitty trolls and spending all your life talking to yourself and posting pictures of yourself and begging people for money for your dead thug cousin's shitty film documentary.

mouse
03-26-2013, 12:58 AM
I knew that last comment would sting but the truth is I actually like you, I think your comments are sharp and creative.
I was hoping you would know sarcasm w/o the color text.

But to attack Documentary Filming as low class is only making you look bad.

mouse
03-26-2013, 01:01 AM
My hats off to Wild Cobra for doing the research to even make this topic to me he is raising the bar in this shit hole.

Wild Cobra
03-26-2013, 02:13 AM
You didn't quite make it halfway through because you feel it's bullshit, but you want others to view it.

It's not worthy of further review.
Take it or leave it. I never indicated "I wanted" others to view it. I thought it would be of interest before I continued watching it.

Why are you such a whiner?

DMC
03-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Take it or leave it. I never indicated "I wanted" others to view it. I thought it would be of interest before I continued watching it.

Why are you such a whiner?

So you started a thread about something you hadn't even seen? lol

Wild Cobra
03-26-2013, 03:46 PM
So you started a thread about something you hadn't even seen? lol
Don't you know how to read?

Refer to post #1. I give a time index into it when I started the thread.

DMC
03-26-2013, 03:52 PM
You started the thread before you finished watching it. lol twitter thread.

Wild Cobra
03-26-2013, 03:53 PM
You started the thread before you finished watching it. lol twitter thread.
Yes, I did. I said that strait out up front, so why are you whining?