PDA

View Full Version : GOP Congressman Suggests Second Amendment Includes Right To Own Nuclear Weapons

Blake
03-24-2013, 12:46 PM
GOP Congressman Suggests Second Amendment Includes Right To Own Nuclear Weapons

freshman Tea Party GOP Congressman says the Second Amendment allows Americans to own all the weapons the U.S. Armed Services have. So, logically, a nuclear weapon should be included.*Rep. Ted Yoho*(R-FL), an NRA member who was endorsed by Reps.*Ron Paul,*Paul Ryan,*Michele Bachmann, and*Allen West,*says — just like with the First Amendment — you cannot impose limits on the text of the Bill of Rights.....

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/gop-congressman-suggests-second-amendment-includes-right-to-own-nuclear-weapons/politics/2013/01/23/58977

Rofl

boutons_deux
03-24-2013, 12:52 PM
with those fringe, extremist endorsers, we know the guy is without question a far-extremist freak, of course wrapping his ignorant, self-parodying idiocy in the Constitution.

Blake
03-24-2013, 12:56 PM
I think my favorite part is who all endorsed him.

Palin too, if I'm not mistaken.

TSA
03-24-2013, 01:07 PM
I think my favorite part is that he never says anything the title leads you to believe and is quite specific that he's speaking of guns.

YOHO: On guns, [my constituents] were saying that the sentiment, when you read the Second Amendment, is that the militia had the same equipment as the military to protect them against the tyrannical government. I think it’s more important today than ever, that we uphold our second amendment.

My second favorite part is that Blake is running with a thinkprogress article.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/22/1479081/ted-yoho-military/?mobile=wp

boutons_deux
03-24-2013, 01:19 PM
TP is quoting directly, but your great failure is to minimize this jerk.

"equipment" is extremely broad, and yes, includes RPGs and other explosives.

You 2nd Amendment freaks are perverting the Constitution, not defending it.

DMX7
03-24-2013, 02:06 PM
It was only a matter of time.

DMX7
03-24-2013, 02:07 PM
I think my favorite part is that he never says anything the title leads you to believe and is quite specific that he's speaking of guns.

YOHO: On guns, [my constituents] were saying that the sentiment, when you read the Second Amendment, is that the militia had the same equipment as the military to protect them against the tyrannical government. I think it’s more important today than ever, that we uphold our second amendment.

http://sabarton.blog.com/files/2011/01/AnimatedSlapWrong.gif

mavs>spurs
03-24-2013, 02:26 PM
:lmao

officer m>s here reporting for duty, i'm hearing reports of a caucasian 2nd amendment supporting gunman hailing from the california area on the loose, shooting people with bullets of truth

Blake
03-24-2013, 02:36 PM

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/22/1479081/ted-yoho-military/?mobile=wp

Except I'm not. I clearly gave the link in the OP.

Since you demand others to admit when they're wrong, it'd be extremely hypocritical if you don't.

DMX7
03-24-2013, 03:14 PM
:lmao

officer m>s here reporting for duty, i'm hearing reports of a caucasian 2nd amendment supporting gunman hailing from the california area on the loose, shooting people with bullets of truth

No, but I bet you wish they were bullets of lead.

Wild Cobra
03-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Yes, I think he simply means all types of guns as well. Let the liberals run with their idiotic assumptions when specifics aren't given. They do it all the time already. That will never stop until they get bit enough times by it.

Blake
03-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Yes, I think he simply means all types of guns as well. Let the liberals run with their idiotic assumptions when specifics aren't given. They do it all the time already. That will never stop until they get bit enough times by it.

"he simply means all types of guns"

That's quite an assumption, retard.

DMX7
03-24-2013, 04:22 PM

Should we be allowed to have rocket launchers and nuclear weapons, WC?

Blake
03-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Or machine guns?

Trainwreck2100
03-24-2013, 04:55 PM
"he simply means all types of guns"

That's quite an assumption, retard.

kinda like the assumption he meant nuclear weapons

Blake
03-24-2013, 05:08 PM
kinda like the assumption he meant nuclear weapons

Yup. Pretty similar.

Latarian Milton
03-24-2013, 07:35 PM
for sure americans have the right to own all types of weapons including nucleare weapons, problem is they have nowhere to buy such shits, and it ain't a matter of money or governmental prohibition. there ain't no shops selling nuclear weapons. terrorists have more fund than even the richest american, but they still cannot buy any nuke or shit.

TSA
03-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Except I'm not. I clearly gave the link in the OP.

Since you demand others to admit when they're wrong, it'd be extremely hypocritical if you don't.
The link you gave is exactly the same story from think progress, almost word for word, which is also linked and referenced in your article. Regardless of which shit site we are talking about, you failed here big time with that misleading and absolutely false title.

boutons_deux
03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
the headline ISN'T FALSE

the Repug asshole's point was that 2nd Amendment freaks have right to ALL military weapons

TSA
03-24-2013, 08:18 PM
He specifies guns you stupid fuck.

mavs>spurs
03-24-2013, 08:23 PM
the headline ISN'T FALSE

the Repug asshole's point was that 2nd Amendment freaks have right to ALL military weapons

gonna roll through your hood with a 50 cal turret mounted homie, whatchuuuu gonna dooooooo

boutons_deux
03-24-2013, 09:39 PM
He specifies guns you stupid fuck.

you stupid fuck

the 2nd Amendment was to protect against French, English, Indian attackers, not to attack the US govt.

TSA
03-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Unbelievably, the shit you spew when trying to put together your own thought out stupids your website articles.

Blake
03-24-2013, 10:16 PM
The link you gave is exactly the same story from think progress, almost word for word, which is also linked and referenced in your article. Regardless of which shit site we are talking about, you failed here big time with that misleading and absolutely false title.

The link referenced an opinion from thinkprogress, but it wasn't thinkprogress.

Now would be an ok time to say you were wrong.

TSA
03-24-2013, 10:56 PM
The link referenced an opinion from thinkprogress, but it wasn't thinkprogress.

Now would be an ok time to say you were wrong.The two articles were pretty much the exact same, except the one you chose was even stupider. No where in either of those does he say the 2nd means civilians should get nukes. Had you read your own article first before quickly get your 2nd amendment nuke hardon you would have clearly seen this. Nice try though, millions of other stupid Americans fell for the same thing.

TSA
03-24-2013, 10:57 PM
"GOP Congressman Suggests Second Amendment Includes Right To Own Nuclear Weapons"........for those who don't actually read.

Blake
03-25-2013, 07:44 AM
The two articles were pretty much the exact same...

But in the end, they weren't.

Any time you're ready.

Blake
03-25-2013, 07:49 AM
"GOP Congressman Suggests Second Amendment Includes Right To Own Nuclear Weapons"........for those who don't actually read.

Nobody really thinks he meant nukes, but this NRA dumbfuck left himself open by trying to be a 2nd amendment champion.

In a follow up, he clarifies that there should be a line drawn, but like you, he's too much of a pussy to say where that line should be.

Blake
03-25-2013, 07:55 AM
" Yoho says critics distort his views on gun control

By*Bill ThompsonStaff writer

Published: Friday, January 25, 2013 at 5:04 p.m.

Last Modified: Friday, January 25, 2013 at 5:04 p.m.

....A third Internet site, The New Civil Rights Movement, observed that Yoho "says the Second Amendment allows Americans to own all the weapons the U.S. Armed Services have. So, logically, a nuclear weapon should be included." ........

more:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20130125/ARTICLES/130129707?p=2&tc=pg

George Gervin's Afro
03-25-2013, 08:14 AM
gonna roll through your hood with a 50 cal turret mounted homie, whatchuuuu gonna dooooooo

Please roll through my neighborhood..

101A
03-25-2013, 08:18 AM
If we're talking interpretation....

If "of the people" (entered right after an introduction that includes "Militia") can mean each and every individual, then "shall not be infringed" is much more specific, isn't it?

I've always wondered why that was so easily ignored, frankly - and surprised at some point someone would have proposed an amendment clarifying WHAT types of arms could be possessed without infringement. As it is, I could certainly see 5 jurists with a literal, original intent view of the constitution throwing out ALL gun/arms regs.

CosmicCowboy
03-25-2013, 08:44 AM
TP is quoting directly, but your great failure is to minimize this jerk.

"equipment" is extremely broad, and yes, includes RPGs and other explosives.

You 2nd Amendment freaks are perverting the Constitution, not defending it.

We actually do have the right to own RPG's and explosives as long as they are registered.

Th'Pusher
03-25-2013, 08:49 AM
We actually do have the right to own RPG's and explosives as long as they are registered.

Yes. They are heavily regulated and taxed. The question now becomes, should we heavily regulate and tax (not ban), other forms of firearms.

Winehole23
03-25-2013, 08:53 AM

If "of the people" (entered right after an introduction that includes "Militia") can mean each and every individual, then "shall not be infringed" is much more specific, isn't it?

I've always wondered why that was so easily ignored, frankly - and surprised at some point someone would have proposed an amendment clarifying WHAT types of arms could be possessed without infringement. As it is, I could certainly see 5 jurists with a literal, original intent view of the constitution throwing out ALL gun/arms regs.history militates against this interpretation. regulation and registration of firearms have been with us from the very beginning.

Winehole23
03-25-2013, 08:53 AM

I've always wondered why that was so easily ignored, frankly - and surprised at some point someone would have proposed an amendment clarifying WHAT types of arms could be possessed without infringement. As it is, I could certainly see 5 jurists with a literal, original intent view of the constitution throwing out ALL gun/arms regs.history militates against this interpretation. regulation and registration of firearms have been with us from the very beginning. the 2nd amendment and gun control arose together.

CosmicCowboy
03-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Yes. They are heavily regulated and taxed. The question now becomes, should we heavily regulate and tax (not ban), other forms of firearms.

They are not taxed other than the ordinary sales tax. And the answer to your question is fuck no.

boutons_deux
03-25-2013, 09:10 AM

The cost to society in $Bs and 10Ks death annually demands that firearms and ammunition MUST be severely regulated and heavily taxed to pay for the regulatory/enforcement costs.

TeyshaBlue
03-25-2013, 09:27 AM
" Yoho says critics distort his views on gun control

By*Bill ThompsonStaff writer

Published: Friday, January 25, 2013 at 5:04 p.m.

Last Modified: Friday, January 25, 2013 at 5:04 p.m.

....A third Internet site, The New Civil Rights Movement, observed that Yoho "says the Second Amendment allows Americans to own all the weapons the U.S. Armed Services have. So, logically, a nuclear weapon should be included." ........

more:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20130125/ARTICLES/130129707?p=2&tc=pg

lol logic. That's pretty much exactly the opposite of what logic would dictate.

Th'Pusher
03-25-2013, 09:41 AM
And the answer to your question is fuck no.

And what information did you use to come to such an enlightened position? A bumper sticker?

Blake
03-25-2013, 10:09 AM
-pOTrUp8xSE

lol "I keep a copy of the Constitution with me everywhere I go."

CosmicCowboy
03-25-2013, 10:16 AM
And what information did you use to come to such an enlightened position? A bumper sticker?

The search function is your friend asshole.

:deadhorse

boutons_deux
03-25-2013, 10:22 AM
-pOTrUp8xSE

lol "I keep a copy of the Constitution with me everywhere I go."

these text worshipers of the magic Constitution are as ignorant, simple-minded, intellectually limited as the text worshippers of the magic Bible. and when you add in, "I'll interpret the text any old way I want to" (esp when it suits my emotional bias or income) you get really idiotic shit from these jerks.

101A
03-25-2013, 01:11 PM
history militates against this interpretation. regulation and registration of firearms have been with us from the very beginning.

Obviously; just taking the words at face value...not all that relevant to a Constitutional discussion, tbh.

mavs>spurs
03-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Please roll through my neighborhood..
for an inferior wetback one wouldn't need a .50 cal, just a 22 ruger maybe even 22 rat shot

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Not worried bout a dam thing tbh...

Welcome to the Terror Drone Biotches...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/callindrones_zps63a08d71.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/king-obama-drones_zpsf3226f60.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/obama_drones_zps1e441887.jpg

TSA
03-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Sadly many will believe he did mean nukes.
Nobody really thinks he meant nukes, but this NRA dumbfuck left himself open by trying to be a 2nd amendment champion.

In a follow up, he clarifies that there should be a line drawn, but like you, he's too much of a pussy to say where that line should be.funny you bring this up when I've asked you repeatedly to define excessive weapons and you've failed to do so. I've stated where my line is, I live in CA and deal with some of the strictest regulations in the country, and guess what, I'm fine with it. If I wasn't I'd move. I'm also fine with more background checks. Not sure why you're calling me a pussy when I've been upfront and you're the one failing to define what you're arguing.

Blake
03-25-2013, 06:23 PM
What exactly am I arguing?

Blake
03-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Ftr, semi autos seem excessive to me.

Explain why they shouldn't be banned again?

Expert
03-25-2013, 07:02 PM

Which state do you represent in Congress? I don't think Taco Cabana has any reps up there.

TSA
03-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Ftr, semi autos seem excessive to me.

Why do they seem excessive?

And not a bad idea for you to change the direction of this thread, with luck maybe they'll forget what a fucking idiot you were for posting some bullshit story you didn't even bother to read.

Th'Pusher
03-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Which state do you represent in Congress? I don't think Taco Cabana has any reps up there.
We, the people. Earn your ,moniker.

Blake
03-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Why do they seem excessive?

It doesn't take a semi auto to defend your home, does it?

And not a bad idea for you to change the direction of this thread, with luck maybe they'll forget what a fucking idiot you were for posting some bullshit story you didn't even bother to read.

Wrong again. I read it, thought it was funny and posted it. Still waiting for you to say you were wrong for the previous wrong.

TSA
03-25-2013, 08:31 PM
It doesn't take a semi auto to defend your home, does it?I'm not the one claiming they are excessive, this isn't about what I think. Answer the question, why are semiautos excessive to you?

Wrong again. I read it, thought it was funny and posted it. Still waiting for you to say you were wrong for the previous wrong.Blake, I'm sorry I called your article a thinkprogress article, even though they are almost word for word. I'd be embarrassed too. I was wrong Cuck. You happy?

Expert
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
We, the people. Earn your ,moniker.

lol

random, commas, just for, the, hell of it.,

TDMVPDPOY
03-25-2013, 09:09 PM
red necks lol

Agloco
03-25-2013, 11:11 PM
lol @ private ownership of fissile material.

George Gervin's Afro
03-26-2013, 06:50 AM
for an inferior wetback one wouldn't need a .50 cal, just a 22 ruger maybe even 22 rat shot

lol.. internet tough guy..

Blake
03-26-2013, 08:32 AM
I'm not the one claiming they are excessive, this isn't about what I think. Answer the question, why are semiautos excessive to you?

Because I don't think it takes a semi auto to defend your home.

You're not very bright.

Blake, I'm sorry I called your article a thinkprogress article, even though they are almost word for word. I'd be embarrassed too. I was wrong Cuck. You happy?

You don't have to apologize for being wrong. Since you cry about others not admitting when they're wrong, you just need to acknowledge your own wrongness to avoid being a hypocrite.

and I'm not a cuck, so that makes you wrong again. Third time in this thread by my count.

LnGrrrR
03-26-2013, 09:02 AM

What? We have to REGISTER our explosives and RPGs? Don't they know that just means only the criminals will possess these items?

LnGrrrR
03-26-2013, 09:05 AM
What happens if the people who come to rob my house in the middle of the night have machine guns? By rights, that LOGICALLY means I would need AT LEAST a machine gun to defend myself! Maybe even a rail gun, or lasers! If we outlaw full auto uzis, machine guns and other weapons, then roving gangs of hoodlums will be the only ones who have them!

TeyshaBlue
03-26-2013, 10:19 AM
What happens if the people who come to rob my house in the middle of the night have machine guns? By rights, that LOGICALLY means I would need AT LEAST a machine gun to defend myself! Maybe even a rail gun, or lasers! If we outlaw full auto uzis, machine guns and other weapons, then roving gangs of hoodlums will be the only ones who have them!

I own 3 registered Chihuahuas. /Thread

DarrinS
03-26-2013, 10:39 AM
People shouldn't drag the nuke strawman into the debate, regardles of what side they're on.

Blake
03-26-2013, 11:10 AM
People shouldn't drag the nuke strawman into the debate, regardles of what side they're on.

In the op, it's definitely straw because of the way they presented the dumbfuck congressman's statement.

but here if I argue " if the 2nd amendment grants the right to bear any arms, then nuclear arms would have to be included", then it wouldn't be straw at all.

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2013, 12:24 PM
What? We have to REGISTER our explosives and RPGs? Don't they know that just means only the criminals will possess these items?

Exactly. The law abiding people register them and the criminals don't, so any new gun registration legislation would just inconvenience and threaten law abiding citizens because the criminals would ignore it. The legislation would be pointless.

LnGrrrR
03-26-2013, 12:31 PM
I own 3 registered Chihuahuas. /Thread

Which goes right into my argument for allowing everyone to genetically enhance their own pets. What if TB comes to my house with his three vicious chihooahooahs? My poor pitbulls might not stand a chance, which is why we need to allow modifications like sharper teeth, extra teeth, or an extra head to hold extra sharper teeth.

TSA
03-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Because I don't think it takes a semi auto to defend your home.
thats a fairly weak argument.

and I'm not a cuck, so that makes you wrong again. ex-cuck?

TeyshaBlue
03-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Which goes right into my argument for allowing everyone to genetically enhance their own pets. What if TB comes to my house with his three vicious chihooahooahs? My poor pitbulls might not stand a chance, which is why we need to allow modifications like sharper teeth, extra teeth, or an extra head to hold extra sharper teeth.

I'd have more, but I can only buy a 3 round clip!:madrun

Blake
03-26-2013, 02:44 PM
thats a fairly weak argument.

What do/would you use to defend yourself when you're out in public?

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2013, 03:03 PM
What do/would you use to defend yourself when you're out in public?

http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/review/pix/P12_4-300x217.jpg

Blake
03-26-2013, 03:06 PM
That's not what TSA takes with him.

In fact, TSA doesn't carry a gun at all.

Th'Pusher
03-26-2013, 03:23 PM

Have you ever had to draw your weapon for protection?

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2013, 03:49 PM
I have drawn it, didn't aim it, just showed it. Dude backed down.

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Back in my wilder younger days drew down on a guy with a shotgun when he drew down on my buddy while trying to jack us.

TeyshaBlue
03-26-2013, 04:13 PM
lol I played lots of gigs at a Bandido bar in Lubbock back in the 90's. Anytime a drunk frat boy fucked with us on stage, somebody from the club drew on him.:lol

TSA
03-26-2013, 05:07 PM
That's not what TSA takes with him.

In fact, TSA doesn't carry a gun at all.Do you understand how hard it is to get a CCW in CA?

TSA
03-26-2013, 05:10 PM

Nice looking piece. Any experience with the para hawg 9? Still looking for a subcompact 1911 in 9mm for my gf. Looking hard at the Springfield emp but am trying to find some cheaper options.

TSA
03-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Do you understand how hard it is to get a CCW in CA?

:lol just got this email.

Please contact members of the state Assembly Committee on Public Safety

CA: On Tuesday, April 2, the state Assembly Committee on Public Safety will hear pro-gun Assembly Bill 871. AB 871, introduced by "A+" rated state Assemblyman Brian Jones (R-71), changes the definition of "good cause" for the issuance of Concealed Carry License (CCW) to include "Personal Protection or Self defense" creating a statewide standard for issuing of CCW permits.

Would be nice if it passed.

Blake
03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Do you understand how hard it is to get a CCW in CA?

How have you survived this long without one? I can't imagine the fear you must have just going to the grocery store.

TSA
03-26-2013, 05:30 PM
How have you survived this long without one? I can't imagine the fear you must have just going to the grocery store.
You are such a projecting pussy. I don't live in fear and reside in an extremely peaceful town in North County San Diego. If I lived somewhere else I might consider a CCW.

Are you even able to go into your grocery store knowing there are evil shoppers carrying concealed where you're at?

mavs>spurs
03-26-2013, 05:59 PM
lol.. internet tough guy..

why u keep popping your little brown head up like a piece of doo doo peeking out of a constipated butthole...you want to fight me then lets get it

Galileo
03-26-2013, 06:43 PM
someone explain to me how one would defend oneself from a tyrannical government with nuclear weapons without yourself owning nukes?

For example, in China, the people are suppressed because the government has nukes, but the people do not.

Blake
03-26-2013, 06:53 PM
You are such a projecting pussy. I don't live in fear and reside in an extremely peaceful town in North County San Diego. If I lived somewhere else I might consider a CCW.

Are you even able to go into your grocery store knowing there are evil shoppers carrying concealed where you're at?

Absolutely I'm able. Never had a problem, chances are I never will.

I'm asking you a very direct question: How do you get around now knowing there are so many illegal weapons on the street?

Blake
03-26-2013, 06:54 PM
someone explain to me how one would defend oneself from a tyrannical government with nuclear weapons without yourself owning nukes?

For example, in China, the people are suppressed because the government has nukes, but the people do not.

that would be like Colorado dropping a nuke on DC.

smh.

TSA
03-26-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm asking you a very direct question: How do you get around now knowing there are so many illegal weapons on the street?Same way you do, without the fear of course.

DarrinS
03-26-2013, 07:41 PM

Wow. Smh

Borat Sagyidev
03-26-2013, 08:08 PM
One of the main reason we have nukes are because of the morons discussing this as a legitimate question. What a waste of resources.

Blake
03-26-2013, 09:02 PM
Same way you do, without the fear of course.

I don't need the gun. You do.

You're not bright.

TSA
03-26-2013, 09:55 PM
Think about how stupid you sound. You've already proclaimed in this thread I don't carry a gun on me for protection, now you claim I need to carry a gun on me for protection, when I obviously choose not to. Make up your mind ex-cuck, you can't have it both ways.

George Gervin's Afro
03-27-2013, 08:30 AM
why u keep popping your little brown head up like a piece of doo doo peeking out of a constipated butthole...you want to fight me then lets get it

you can't fight ignorance and stupidity.. I just enjoy that you make an ass out of yourself here everytime you post something ...

Blake
03-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Think about how stupid you sound. You've already proclaimed in this thread I don't carry a gun on me for protection, now you claim I need to carry a gun on me for protection, when I obviously choose not to. Make up your mind ex-cuck, you can't have it both ways.

Lol up front.

You went from whining about it being too difficult to get a concealed permit to "I choose not to". You know how stupid you sound by demanding that a message board poster make up your mind for you?

Since you "choose" not to carry, how do you defend yourself if someone attacks you in a public place.

TSA
03-27-2013, 02:34 PM
You are such a sniveling little retarded fuck. I asked you if you knew the difficulty of obtaining a CCW in CA, how you got whining out of that is beyond me and shows you're just slinging shit hoping it sticks.

To answer your question, I don't worry about going out and being attacked, the same way I don't worry about my significant other cheating on me when I'm out.

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:49 PM
You are such a sniveling little retarded fuck. I asked you if you knew the difficulty of obtaining a CCW in CA, how you got whining out of that is beyond me and shows you're just slinging shit hoping it sticks.

Why would you ask me if I know how difficult it is? If you choose not to get one, then that was a stupid question.

To answer your question, I don't worry about going out and being attacked, the same way I don't worry about my significant other cheating on me when I'm out.

Why do you get worried about being attacked at home, but you don't worry about it when out in public?

Blake
03-27-2013, 02:51 PM
lol sniveling fuck

U mad.

Lol

mavs>spurs
03-27-2013, 05:38 PM
you can't fight ignorance and stupidity.. I just enjoy that you make an ass out of yourself here everytime you post something ...

hmm yeah not what you said last time, pussboy. u know u can't chuck em worth a shit dawg, i got your 1 hitter right here just like a 1 hit your puta ass wife and never called back bitch.

TSA
03-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Why do you get worried about being attacked at home, but you don't worry about it when out in public?Never said I was worried about getting attacked at home. Where did you get this from?

Blake
03-27-2013, 10:10 PM
And dead man's family says its not fair :lol unbelievable

http://wap.myfoxdfw.com/w/main/story/85318181/
Elderly man kills intruder in Oak Cliff home
Feb 18, 2013 10:24 p.m.

An elderly man shot and killed a would-be burglar inside his Oak Cliff home.

Police say the homeowner saw Deyfon Pipkins, 33, trying to climb into the window and fired his weapon at least once at the intruder.

The homeowner is legally protected by the Castle Doctrine, which allows a person to defend his or her home against an intruder.

"It means they don't actually have to retreat once someone comes in their home," Sergeant Calvin Johnson, Dallas Police Department, said. "You have the option of using deadly force if you believe your life is in danger."

After police notified relatives of Pipkins' death, some showed up at the house. They were upset, and questioned the homeowner's actions.

"He could have used a warning," Lakesha Thompson, Pipkins' sister-in-law, said. "He could have let him know that he did have a gun on his property and he would use it in self-defense."

Pipkins had a lengthy criminal record. He served time in prison and was convicted of theft, possession of a Controlled Substance and criminal trespassing.

The homeowner has not been charged with anything, but Dallas police will refer the case to the Grand Jury to decide if he acted criminally in shooting the intruder.

What would a defenseless Blake have done in this situation?

:lol so someone that doesn't own a gun is defenseless?

Not true, but since you think so and you admit you don't carry a concealed:

What would a defenseless TSA do in a movie theater if someone pulls out a gun?

instead of deflecting and bringing up a scenario that has happened ONCE and asking me how I'd handle it, answer the question. What would you have done in the situation? What are your defenses? Run? Try your luck with a knife? Tuck into a cuckball in the closet and hope Tyrone just takes what he wants, like he always does.

Clearly you believe a home attack is possible.

Clearly you believe being without a gun makes you defenseless.

Clearly you can't keep up with your own poor troll attempts

Clearly you aren't bright.

TSA
03-28-2013, 12:30 AM
Clearly you can't keep up with your own poor troll attempts

:lol

Blake
03-28-2013, 09:02 AM
:lol

+1

George Gervin's Afro
03-28-2013, 10:20 AM
hmm yeah not what you said last time, pussboy. u know u can't chuck em worth a shit dawg, i got your 1 hitter right here just like a 1 hit your puta ass wife and never called back bitch.

ooooooooohhhhhh!

the only b*tch i know is your mom....do you even know who your father is? multiple siblings with different last names?..lol

TSA
03-28-2013, 01:50 PM
+1

+2, jokes on you.

Blake
03-28-2013, 01:57 PM
+2, jokes on you.

+3, the joke is you.

TSA
03-28-2013, 05:25 PM
+3, the joke is you.

1/10