PDA

View Full Version : Most common nights for playoff games

Dre_7
03-24-2013, 04:27 PM
Havent posted in years but I still browse ST almost daily so I figure this would be a good place to ask this somewhat odd question. What do you think are the most common nights for NBA (particularly Spurs) playoff games? I have a friend trying to set up his work schedule to avoid missing as many Spurs games as possible. I told him Wed, Thu, Fri would be most likely be the most common night. I am trying to think back on years past. Any one think differently?

Mel_13
03-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Havent posted in years but I still browse ST almost daily so I figure this would be a good place to ask this somewhat odd question. What do you think are the most common nights for NBA (particularly Spurs) playoff games? I have a friend trying to set up his work schedule to avoid missing as many Spurs games as possible. I told him Wed, Thu, Fri would be most likely be the most common night. I am trying to think back on years past. Any one think differently?

Last year's game log. Click "previous season" at the top of the page to go back through the years:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2012_games.html

Dre_7
03-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Nice. Thanks!

benstanfield
03-24-2013, 04:52 PM
I work M/W/F nights and that shit sucks, it seems like every single big game is one of those three.