PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Miami Streak

Suspect
03-24-2013, 07:13 PM
checking their schedule, no wonder :lmao

thunderup
03-24-2013, 07:20 PM
:cry:cry but but they have a better record against the West than they have against the East :cry:cry

BatManu20
03-24-2013, 07:26 PM
They won't lose another game the rest of the season tbh.

Ace
03-24-2013, 07:28 PM
:cry:cry but but they have a better record against the West than they have against the East :cry:cry

Destroyed your shitty team and OP's :lol

gaKNOW!blee
03-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I don't care if they played Charlotte 26 straight times, it's still really impressive.

thunderup
03-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Destroyed your shitty team and OP's :lol

:lol being gifted a prime opportunity to contend every year in a shitty conference
:lol product of collusion
:lol being a faggot and being proud of it

thunderup
03-24-2013, 07:33 PM
I don't care if they played Charlotte 26 straight times, it's still really impressive.

Charlotte belongs in the D-league, as does a lot of the ECF teams that Miami gets to face on multiple occasions to inflate that record.

Trainwreck2100
03-24-2013, 07:35 PM
The only difference between this game and the last 2 is Lebron decidedto play 48 cause he's still buttmad about the GOAT saying Kobe was better

Suspect
03-24-2013, 07:37 PM
Charlotte belongs in the D-league, as does a lot of the ECF teams that Miami gets to face on multiple occasions to inflate that record.

Ace
03-24-2013, 07:43 PM
:lol being gifted a prime opportunity to contend every year in a shitty conference

:lol No shot a title
:lol Traded your 2nd best player
:lol 4-1
:lol Thinking building a team the right way is by tanking

Ace
03-24-2013, 07:44 PM

You don't sound a bit salty :lmao

lefty
03-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Impressive streak, I don't care who you are playing against

HarlemHeat37
03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
:lol they beat every playoff team in the West other than the Nuggets and Spurs..

irishock
03-24-2013, 08:09 PM

Thunderup with truth bombs once again. The Heat would struggle to stay healthy if they faced the pressures in the Western conference, especially seeing arenas like Utah, Mile High Denver, Portland, etc. all the time.

The Heat essentially play 1 series for the championship right now.

HarlemHeat37
03-24-2013, 08:12 PM
The Pacers and Celtics were much more difficult than OKC last year, tbh..

If you asked most Heat fans, they'd prefer to play any team in the West other than the Spurs, rather than playing Boston/healthy Chicago/New York in a series, tbh..I would agree, Miami has dominated against the West all year..

thunderup
03-24-2013, 08:37 PM
The Pacers and Celtics were much more difficult than OKC last year, tbh..

If you asked most Heat fans, they'd prefer to play any team in the West other than the Spurs, rather than playing Boston/healthy Chicago/New York in a series, tbh..I would agree, Miami has dominated against the West all year..

Part of that has to do with the fact that Bosh was injured/getting re-acclimated.

Another part of that has to do that yall match up well with us.

You attempting to qualify Miami's playoff path as "difficult" lends to the idea that you are a terrible poster with the utmost bias.

Quit posting if that's the case.

Robz4000
03-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Heat are gonna run their streak to at least 35, unless Wade misses the Spurs game due to the knee.

resistanze
03-24-2013, 08:45 PM

Miami vs. West 24-5
OKC vs. East 18-7

lol

HarlemHeat37
03-24-2013, 08:48 PM
Part of that has to do with the fact that Bosh was injured/getting re-acclimated.

Another part of that has to do that yall match up well with us.

You attempting to qualify Miami's playoff path as "difficult" lends to the idea that you are a terrible poster with the utmost bias.

Quit posting if that's the case.

Miami's path wasn't difficult, nor was it easy..it wasn't any different than the 2009/2010 Lakers or 2008 Celtics or 2007 Spurs, and this year will be the same..

They will dominate the East, and they will dominate which ever fake contender comes out of the West, tbh..West fans said the exact same shit last year, claiming OKC would easily beat the Heat..

Latarian Milton
03-24-2013, 09:06 PM
the league intentionally gave us a streak of easy fixtures so we can have a entire continuous run of wins as opposed to a 14 and a 16 wins streaks, is that your golden point? or you just mad we broke your 22 record?

DMC
03-24-2013, 09:07 PM
They made you 0fer though.

Chris16
03-24-2013, 09:12 PM

The play Eastern Conference teams more. But that doesn't mean much to me anyways, the Cavaliers also had great records against the West but didn't win anything.

Venti Quattro
03-24-2013, 09:12 PM

That's rich from a fan of a team borne out of massive collusion.

TIMMYtoZO
03-24-2013, 09:17 PM
:lol 4 more weeks until the postseason begins. I can't wait.

Ace
03-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Thunderup with truth bombs once again. The Heat would struggle to stay healthy if they faced the pressures in the Western conference, especially seeing arenas like Utah, Mile High Denver, Portland, etc. all the time.

Pressures? :lmao Shitty take per par...

Clipper Nation
03-24-2013, 09:37 PM

I told him that last time he trotted out that line of bullshit, and his excuse was basically that it's only collusion if players do it :lol

thunderup
03-24-2013, 10:30 PM
:lol No shot a title
:lol Traded your 2nd best player
:lol 4-1
:lol Thinking building a team the right way is by tanking
:lol frontrunner
:lol no different than a fan of the bitchmade Lakers who were built on the same principle

Miami's path wasn't difficult, nor was it easy..it wasn't any different than the 2009/2010 Lakers or 2008 Celtics or 2007 Spurs, and this year will be the same..

They will dominate the East, and they will dominate which ever fake contender comes out of the West, tbh..West fans said the exact same shit last year, claiming OKC would easily beat the Heat..
Again, we did not match up well with yall. If the Spurs, Grizzlies, or even the Nuggets were to represent the finals, you're looking at a different series.

San Antonio would have and should have beaten yall.

thunderup
03-24-2013, 10:31 PM
The play Eastern Conference teams more. But that doesn't mean much to me anyways, the Cavaliers also had great records against the West but didn't win anything.

The Cavaliers that you speak of weren't a super team of superstars, stars, and top role players.

thunderup
03-24-2013, 10:35 PM

I told him that last time he trotted out that line of bullshit, and his excuse was basically that it's only collusion if players do it :lol

:lol attempting to qualify a team's relocation as "collusion"
:lol shit talk coming from two posters who are fans of teams that sought collusion in the last couple of years
:lol Lakers
:lol collusion being a middle name
:lol Clippers
:lol couldn't do shit until Stern sent CP3 there
:lol front-runners

thunderup
03-24-2013, 10:38 PM

:lol watch out. Others will have a negative perspective of you if you keep calling things for what they are. The Miami Heat are a carbon copy of the team every non-Laker fanbase despises: the Lakers. It's crazy how these posters turn their head when you talk the truth about Miami and their make-up.

:lol both of their titles are a result of cheating

:lol shitty franchise full of fairweather fans like the ones on this site
:lol Northern Cuba

Ace
03-24-2013, 10:39 PM
:lol frontrunner

Doesn't even know what the definition of the word frontrunner is and just happens to be the NBA Forum's biggest frontrunner. :lmao

thunderup
03-24-2013, 10:42 PM
Doesn't even know what the definition of the word frontrunner is and just happens to be the NBA Forum's biggest frontrunner. :lmao

:lol me being a fan since my team's existence as the Thunder = bandwagoning

:lol YOU being the definition of a front-runner
:lol join date close to the "The Decision"
:lol faggot ass fairweather fan who's probably not even from Miami

Ace
03-24-2013, 10:45 PM
:lol me being a fan since my team's existence as the Thunder = bandwagoning

:lol YOU being the definition of a front-runner
:lol join date close to the "The Decision"
:lol faggot ass fairweather fan who's probably not even from Miami

Joined after the Thunder made the finals :lmao Try again faggot :lol
:lol Nowhere to be seen after a loss

Reck
03-24-2013, 10:46 PM
A streak is a streak. Its impressive either way.

First you have to build it, then maintain it and then hold it through all the pressure both mentally and physically. Not many teams can do that, even when playing scrubs.

I can tell you that if you take a great, superior team to a lesser conference and tell them to try and go for a record (in this case the 33 win streak by the Lakers) they would fail even against the bobcats of the league.

This isn't something you plan on accomplishing, it just happens.

thunderup
03-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Joined after the Thunder made the finals :lmao Try again faggot :lol
:lol Nowhere to be seen after a loss

:lol thinking I became a fan AFTER a finals series loss

:lol as retarded as the illegals who bandwagon the team in Miami

:lol using the myth that I'm nowhere to be found after a loss

:lol reaching for anything at this point like the desperate pussy you are

Jacob1983
03-25-2013, 12:30 AM
It's going to end against the Bulls or Spurs. Book it.

irishock
03-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Laying 100 bucks on Orlando ending the streak tomorrow night at Amway. Miami tanks this one.

Venti Quattro
03-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Laying 100 bucks on Orlando ending the streak tomorrow night at Amway. Miami tanks this one.
Are you nuts? Orlando is high-grade shit.

sook
03-25-2013, 01:21 AM
we had a pretty easy stretch of games during out streak too :lol

winning this many games, even the easy teams can beat you on any given night.

jimbo
03-25-2013, 02:04 AM

They always play them tight and their 76ers center vucajcjccjcjcicjcic always goes off on em

LkrFan
03-25-2013, 06:41 AM
:lol

Suspect
03-25-2013, 07:58 AM
Havent they played Orlando like 8 times during this streak?

Ace
03-25-2013, 10:21 AM
:lol thinking I became a fan AFTER a finals series loss

:lol using the myth that I'm nowhere to be found after a loss

:lol Those facts and things that can be easily looked up. You're not very good at this.

resistanze
03-25-2013, 11:42 AM
:lol @ trying to downplay a 26 win streak. If it's so easy why hasn't it been done in 40 years?