PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Why are the chinese such bandwagoners?

Arnold Toht
03-25-2013, 04:33 PM
I recently visited China for the first time since 2008. The last time I was there, I see fake Lakers Kobe jerseys every-fucking-where.

Now?

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2012/02/9a46e44d68d93c15fe997a7685c05825.jpg

Every. Fucking. Where.

Get your ass in here, Mao Zedong, I want you to explain to me why your people have no sense of loyalty whatsoever.

hater
03-25-2013, 04:35 PM
I visited last month and Kobe still the Kang of billboards, followed closely by Derrick Rose

:lol Lebron, dude doesn't translate well in the largest market in the world

Mao Zedong
03-25-2013, 04:38 PM
We follow our countrymen, wherever they play. Just like nazis follow the Mavs because of Dirk Nowitzki, right?

Americans are worse, check Laker fans. They switch teams with no problem whatsoever.

hater
03-25-2013, 04:43 PM
tbh chinese midgets don't really react well to huge black men. Shaq, Lebron probably scare them and their wives. That is why they settle on guards.

Mao Zedong
03-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Pff, but we are smarter, we don't go to jail as often as black people (who does?) and we live longer and better.

But, yes, superstars like Shaq, Lebron and hater own us.
hater is so lucky to be a superstar, but we own his race at least.

Latarian Milton
03-25-2013, 06:20 PM
at least the yellow maggots ain't jumping on our bandwagon, im fine with it as long as they don't whore up our fan base. they're truly retarded though, which's no news

in2deep
03-25-2013, 06:23 PM
them soy niggas really should not have an opinion on any sport that requires certain amount of physical fortitude

whitemamba
03-25-2013, 06:25 PM
where did u go? how was it tbh

BobaFett1
03-25-2013, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n44kF2FCNRE

Venti Quattro
03-25-2013, 10:00 PM
Chinks are mostly a fan of people who exude hard work (for reasons that are probably very racist), so they love them people who display hard work.

DMC
03-25-2013, 10:51 PM
There are like 3 billion of them. Imagine that many ants in your yard. Do you expect any of them to venture out on their own? No. They all go in group lock step. If one starts eating a rotten banana, the others do. You can stomp like a thousand of them. Do the others mourn and cease activities? No, they just pilfer the dead and go about their way.

Venti Quattro
03-25-2013, 10:58 PM
There are like 3 billion of them. Imagine that many ants in your yard. Do you expect any of them to venture out on their own? No. They all go in group lock step. If one starts eating a rotten banana, the others do. You can stomp like a thousand of them. Do the others mourn and cease activities? No, they just pilfer the dead and go about their way.

HOOOLY SHIT :lmao :lmao :lmao

Danny.Zhu
03-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Kobe is still the No.1 star here and it's not even close, sadly.

hater
03-25-2013, 11:26 PM
CROFL "soy niggas"

weeks
03-26-2013, 06:00 AM
I get that they want to root for an asian player because he looks like them, but i'd find it a lot less weird if Lin was actually from China.

Just because he looks like you doesn't make him your countryman. ABCs like Lin usually look down on fobby types like those in the picture; I know the type well. They're Americans, not Chinese.

weeks
03-26-2013, 06:05 AM
tbh chinese midgets don't really react well to huge black men. Shaq, Lebron probably scare them and their wives. That is why they settle on guards.

Funny how it's completely different in Japan, where big black guys are basically treated as Gods.

OKC
03-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Most people, Chinese or not, will jump on a bandwagon because it gives them some sort of sense of pride or accomplishment to associate themselves with someone or something that is successul. They then view themselves, in some weird way, as a success just by associating with the player or team.

scanry
03-26-2013, 11:00 AM
them soy niggas really should not have an opinion on any sport that requires certain amount of physical fortitude

:wow

Latarian Milton
03-26-2013, 07:27 PM
DMC with the 100% accurate metaphor from inside :tu

JohnnyMax
03-26-2013, 08:21 PM
How is a soy nigga rooting for Lin any different than a jungle bunny rooting for Gabby Douglas or Jackie Robinson?

hater
03-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Funny how it's completely different in Japan, where big black guys are basically treated as Gods.

really? tbh I found Japanese even more insecure and secluded than Chinese. At the same time they are not as nationalist and homers as Chinese, maybe becuase they got fucked in WWII

angrydude
03-26-2013, 10:31 PM
I believe "rice nigga" is the correct nomenclature

D12
03-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Most people, Chinese or not, will jump on a bandwagon because it gives them some sort of sense of pride or accomplishment to associate themselves with someone or something that is successul. They then view themselves, in some weird way, as a success just by associating with the player or team.

Kinda like you and thunderup, huh?

:lol bandwagoning a failed team

irishock
03-26-2013, 10:39 PM

Nothing wrong with liking a team that's successful. The problem begins when you jump ships from the Bulls in the 90's to the Lakers in the new millenium. That's bandwagoning.

ezau
03-26-2013, 11:01 PM
And Lin isn't even from the mainland China. :lol

irishock
03-26-2013, 11:09 PM
And Lin isn't even from the mainland China. :lol

China still claims Taiwan is part of 'em

OKC
03-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Kinda like you and thunderup, huh?

:lol bandwagoning a failed team

I bandwagoned a team that's in my city. Whether they suck or win a title, it's beside the point. I was on the bandwagon from day 1. I have a stake in the team, so to speak. I pay the taxes for arena improvements, buy tickets,etc. I seriously doubt you even live in LA. Ive probably seen the Lakers play in person more than you have (if you've seen them at all).

BobaFett1
03-27-2013, 09:11 AM
I bandwagoned a team that's in my city. Whether they suck or win a title, it's beside the point. I was on the bandwagon from day 1. I have a stake in the team, so to speak. I pay the taxes for arena improvements, buy tickets,etc. I seriously doubt you even live in LA. Ive probably seen the Lakers play in person more than you have (if you've seen them at all).

truth bomb sons^

Sportcamper
03-27-2013, 09:38 AM

That is some crazy sht...:lmao

weeks
03-27-2013, 07:49 PM
really? tbh I found Japanese even more insecure and secluded than Chinese. At the same time they are not as nationalist and homers as Chinese, maybe becuase they got fucked in WWII

yeah maybe but man. bob sapp.

Kool Bob Love
03-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Pff, but we are smarter, we don't go to jail as often as black people (who does?) and we live longer and better.

NAH.
http://www.geekinheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

ezau
03-28-2013, 09:04 AM
China still claims Taiwan is part of 'em

Taiwan doesn't want to and even so, it wouldn't make Lin a mainland Chinese.

Fpoonsie
03-28-2013, 10:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGdEKbuCEAEKUji.jpg:large