PDA

View Full Version : I was watching Game 1 ....

ambchang
07-07-2005, 07:11 AM
... again yesterday, and realized how great a game Duncan had. All that talk about Duncan having a bad series is simply untrue.
What happened when the Spurs were down 17-4? Duncan brought them back. He scored inside, got offensive rebounds and put them back, and it forced the Pistons to collapse on him, which then improved ball movement around the perimeter, and allowed the Spurs to beat the Pistons by a relatively wide margin of 15.
It's true, it's really hard to appreciate what Duncan does unless you really watch the games over and over. He's like a classic song, the more you listen to it, the better it gets.

tonillo
07-07-2005, 07:29 AM
... again yesterday, and realized how great a game Duncan had. All that talk about Duncan having a bad series is simply untrue.
What happened when the Spurs were down 17-4? Duncan brought them back. He scored inside, got offensive rebounds and put them back, and it forced the Pistons to collapse on him, which then improved ball movement around the perimeter, and allowed the Spurs to beat the Pistons by a relatively wide margin of 15.
It's true, it's really hard to appreciate what Duncan does unless you really watch the games over and over. He's like a classic song, the more you listen to it, the better it gets.
same...agaIN I was watching game 5-7 for example and for me tony parker
has greats games...