PDA

View Full Version : Report: A Gay NFL Player is Strongly Considering Coming Out

Huey Freeman
03-26-2013, 05:11 AM
http://deadspin.com/report-a-gay-nfl-player-is-strongly-considering-comi-458750903

My money is on Mark Sanchez.

LnGrrrR
03-26-2013, 08:46 AM
The economic question is... are there enough LBGT/LBGT friendly people to purchase whatever he's hawking to outweigh the amount of conservative consumers that wouldn't buy the product he's hawking?

AaronY
03-26-2013, 09:50 AM
Dumb idea. An nba homo should do it first, like 20% of NFL contracts are guaranteed. On the other hand he'd be super famous...like a Jackie Robinson for gays

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Mark Sanchez got in trouble for fucking a 14 year old girl so I doubt it's him.

He's not exactly a current day NFL player, but if NFL players coming out of the closet becomes a trend, it's only a matter of time before Vince Young does. His dance at the Rose Bowl, partying with a bunch of dudes, suicidal thoughts he needed professional help dealing with, etc.....IMO he's gay and having to keep that secret as an NFL QB is what led to so many issues for him.

Whoever is considering coming out better examine stuff like his team's fanbase, how many bible thumper teammates he has, and stuff like that. If it's someone who plays for Jacksonville or Arizona, there'll be a huge shitstorm that hurts their team overall.

Clipper Nation
03-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Nice to see that Tony Romo's finally ready to be honest with himself, tbh....

Avante
03-26-2013, 04:23 PM
0Wcn4aIlz8Q

Chinook
04-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Bredan Ayanbadejo doing work.

Ayanbadejo, who was given recognition along with Kluwe from former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue at the event Thursday night, predicted that more than one player may come out as gay during their playing career. Ayanbadejo said the groundwork is being laid to reduce the pressure on such a player, and said as many as four players could conceivably come out simultaneously.

"I think it will happen sooner than you think," Ayanbadejo said. "We're in talks with a handful of players who are considering it. There are up to four players being talked to right now and they're trying to be organized so they can come out on the same day together. It would make a major splash and take the pressure off one guy. It would be a monumental day if a handful or a few guys come out.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ayanbadejo-says-release-wasnt-due-to-his-samesex-marriage-advocacy-the-ravens-did-the-right-thing-i-20130405,0,5781613.story

Seriously, though, who cares? If these players come out, I won't think any differently of them. If they make a spectacle of themselves while doing it, I'll lose respect for them.

JoeTait75
04-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Is Braylon Edwards still in the league? If so my money is on him, tbh.

JMarkJohns
04-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Fitzgerald

Rodgers

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Fitz has a kid, tbh. It's not him.

Huey Freeman
04-05-2013, 04:06 PM

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ayanbadejo-says-release-wasnt-due-to-his-samesex-marriage-advocacy-the-ravens-did-the-right-thing-i-20130405,0,5781613.story

Seriously, though, who cares? If these players come out, I won't think any differently of them. If they make a spectacle of themselves while doing it, I'll lose respect for them.

I'm not going to lose respect for them either but ima still care. Still kinda interesting.

Huey Freeman
04-05-2013, 04:07 PM

Could be on the downlow.

Chris
04-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Manti Teo isn't technically an NFL player yet

Chinook
04-05-2013, 04:34 PM

A kid makes a better beard than a woman does, because you don't have to pretend like you're attracted to the kid.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Could be on the downlow.
It's not the type of situation where he has a kid largely to put down any notion he isn't gay. Had the kid accidentally with a woman he barely knew and barely gets to see the kid because the woman is a psycho. Type of thing that only happens to a guy who loves pussy :lol

Fabbs
04-05-2013, 06:20 PM
On behalf of others or is he himself too?
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/4777.png&w=350&h=254

While i believe in Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve, i completely concur IF they wanna do this they better make sure the Outies are ready.
Would seem like having ones either in a city (49ers) or on a team loaded with them (Lakers) or both (LA, Lakers) would be the way to do it.

Chinook
04-05-2013, 06:22 PM
On behalf of others or is he himself too?
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/4777.png&w=350&h=254

He's supposed to be straight. He says he defends gay rights because he lived with a whole bunch of gay people when he was younger.

Big Empty
04-10-2013, 06:20 PM

He's not exactly a current day NFL player, but if NFL players coming out of the closet becomes a trend, it's only a matter of time before Vince Young does. His dance at the Rose Bowl, partying with a bunch of dudes, suicidal thoughts he needed professional help dealing with, etc.....IMO he's gay and having to keep that secret as an NFL QB is what led to so many issues for him.

Whoever is considering coming out better examine stuff like his team's fanbase, how many bible thumper teammates he has, and stuff like that. If it's someone who plays for Jacksonville or Arizona, there'll be a huge shitstorm that hurts their team overall.

lmfao!

Avante
04-10-2013, 06:29 PM
If asked about a gay player most players/fans realize the importance of saying the right things. While thinking noway they want a fag on the team. The minute the guy makes the big mistake to lose a game, I guarantee the fans..."YOU FUCKING FAG!!!!!!!!!!. The opposing team will..."wanna suck my dick queer"...that is also a guarantee.

Football, no place for faggots.

Clipper Nation
04-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Football, no place for faggots.

Wrong, considering you watch the sport....

Avante
04-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Wrong, considering you watch the sport....

Fuck the childish bullshit freak, let's talk about them Chargers.

Gotta love those nicknames.

Leslie "Speedy" Duncan
Ernie "The Cat" Ladd
Lance "Bambi" Alworth

Hell, the old AFL was full of them.

Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
Carlton "Cookie" Gilchrist
Fred "The Hammer" Williamson
Robert "The Tank" Holmes
Darly "The Mad Bomber" Lamonica
Mack "The Truck" Lee Hil...most powerfull back ever. Incredible!
Curtis "The Count" McClinton
Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith

See ya learned something little fella.

I'm not the only one who thinks those early Charger teams with Tobin Rote, Paul Lowe and Lance Alworth there couldn't have beaten any NFL team. Alworth was the best receiver in all of football.

The Reckoning
04-11-2013, 11:11 PM
my moneys on tebow

Samuel Eto'o
04-11-2013, 11:37 PM
huh huh I think its gonna be insert super popular player here

Only faggots in this thread are the posters.

lefty
04-11-2013, 11:48 PM
http://0.tqn.com/d/beautysupply/1/0/m/2/-/-/tom-brady-300x400.jpeg

leemajors
04-12-2013, 03:34 PM
http://www.theonion.com/articles/peyton-manning-comes-out-as-gay-for-football,32037/

Fabbs
07-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Would it be appropriate if he plays for The Packers?

Spursfan092120
07-10-2013, 11:27 PM

If the NFL thought about Vince Young as much as you do, he'd still have a job. Just sayin...

Spursfan092120
07-10-2013, 11:29 PM
huh huh I think its gonna be insert super popular player here

Only faggots in this thread are the posters.
This...this thread is stupid as fuck.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2013, 11:44 PM
If the NFL thought about Vince Young as much as you do, he'd still have a job. Just sayin...

lol still defensive over emo Vince
lol done in the NFL

monosylab1k
07-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Would it be appropriate if he plays for The Packers?

You bumped this thread to make a joke this easy and stupid? Your mother's a whore.

Spursfan092120
07-11-2013, 10:42 AM
lol still defensive over emo Vince
lol done in the NFL
lol thinking my post has anything to do with Vince Young
lol no shit...he was done before he was Vick's backup

My post was regarding the fact that you talk about Vince Young more than any of his BIGGEST apologists. Fact.