PDA

View Full Version : Best sex you ever had?

lebomb
03-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Well, all occurrences with my g/f are pretty good, but when we &*^%$ awhile back, it was amazing. I think my toes curled up to my knee caps. :dizzy ....... :smchode:

Avante
03-26-2013, 12:47 PM
It's not about the best sex it's all about your best lover. When you find her marry her.

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Way too many to count but one of the more memorable was with a FWB I had in college. Turns out she multitasked in class. Instead of just sitting there taking notes she would also do her Kegel exercises so she was doing them like 18 hours a week.. One day we had a good mellow buzz on and we were naked on the water bed under the ceiling fan and just doing light kissing and petting for a long time...I'm hard as a rock and she rolls me over on my back and straddles me and slides down all the way on my cock, puts her hands on my shoulders and says "don't move". She sat there with both of our bodies totally motionless and she turned that kegel machine on and it was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. I normally have great stamina and she had me bustin a nut inside of 5 minutes with skyrockets bursting and electricity running up and down my body. Freaking amazing.

Thread
03-26-2013, 05:58 PM
I like to utilize women's lingerie as a masturbatory prop. One nite the wife joined with me in this role play. It was absolutely incredible. Nothing "legible" was said before, during, or, since. It transpired and was mind bending. I didn't request it that nite, nor, since. I've never even been tempted because I know for certain a resounding "no" would be forthcoming, perhaps even a litany of recriminations for that certain time.

But, it will suffice as a bucket list topper and I'll take it to the grave.

Reck
03-26-2013, 06:02 PM
I like to utilize women's lingerie as a masturbatory prop. One nite the wife joined with me in this role play. It was absolutely incredible. Nothing "legible" was said before, during, or, since. It transpired and was mind bending. I didn't request it that nite, nor, since. I've never even been tempted because I know for certain a resounding "no" would be forthcoming, perhaps even a litany of recriminations for that certain time.

But, it will suffice as a bucket list topper and I'll take it to the grave.

Please katie girl cant say no to you cully. You'd show her the backhand in a millisecond, Imirite?

Thread
03-26-2013, 06:04 PM
^Her "no" is polished & final.

AussieFanKurt
03-26-2013, 06:56 PM
It's not about the best sex it's all about your best lover. When you find her marry her.

yeah who cares if you don't click at all mentally, if shes a good fuck marry her.. k

Latarian Milton
03-26-2013, 07:12 PM
stolen fruits are always the sweetest and a man never thinks he has the prettiest wife at home. if your stuck with the same one bitch throughout the rest of your life (like the religion describes what an idealistic marriage should be), even if your bitch is gorgeous to some degree when she's young, bitch will be worn out through years of fucking service and you will eventually feel bored of fucking her when she hits the 35 or 40 mark. a bitch ages faster than a man so the chance is when you're still potent and sexually motivated, your bitch is already fucked up and is no longer able to give you any satisfying sexual experience that you used to have. that's why a smart man will never get married to a bitch, instead he'll just get random bitchs and fuck them for fun tbh

Thread
03-26-2013, 07:35 PM
^Strange wool is that=strange.

jeebus
03-26-2013, 08:10 PM
I'd been sleeping with this girl for a few weeks, and things were getting experimental. She was into anal beads, so one night she whipped out a bottle of lube and a strand. We started doing it doggy style, and she told me to massage her asshole with the lube. Once it was nice and greasy, I started feeding the beads into her butt, one by one. It was so awesome. We started doing it doggy again, and as each of us got closer to climaxing, she told me to pull the beads out. Only she didn't specify that I should pull them out SLOWLY, and I gave the string a tug like I was rip-starting a lawn mower. I'm still trying to block out what happened next. Let's just say there was a loud noise, some poop, and a lot of anger involved. That was my one and only experiment with butt love.

mavs>spurs
03-26-2013, 08:42 PM
with skyrockets bursting and electricity running up and down my body. Freaking amazing.

i remember you saying something about somehow being spared being mutilated, heard this before from your kind tbh but wouldn't know what the hell it means

dbreiden83080
03-26-2013, 10:37 PM
I'd been sleeping with this girl for a few weeks, and things were getting experimental. She was into anal beads, so one night she whipped out a bottle of lube and a strand. We started doing it doggy style, and she told me to massage her asshole with the lube. Once it was nice and greasy, I started feeding the beads into her butt, one by one. It was so awesome. We started doing it doggy again, and as each of us got closer to climaxing, she told me to pull the beads out. Only she didn't specify that I should pull them out SLOWLY, and I gave the string a tug like I was rip-starting a lawn mower. I'm still trying to block out what happened next. Let's just say there was a loud noise, some poop, and a lot of anger involved. That was my one and only experiment with butt love.

:lol:lol

Classic..

chunticakes
03-28-2013, 04:40 AM

:rollin

a friend of mine whose into more occult arts recommends those shits for butt secks. he also told me to pull SLOWLY. lolol.