PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Can't wait to upset the number 1 seed spurs

Lincoln
03-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Getting my 50 cent tickets now as we speak so I can watch the beards shit all over SA in both Dallas and San Antonio

mavs>spurs
03-26-2013, 09:40 PM
:hungry:

Thread
03-26-2013, 09:40 PM
:hungry

Hi, baby-doll.

tee, hee.

Spurs9
03-26-2013, 09:41 PM
:lmao thinking mavs can make playoffs, bich plz

mavs>spurs
03-26-2013, 09:42 PM
:lmao thinking mavs can make playoffs, bich plz

lol thinking you can move out of your mommas basement in the barrio

sup ese? pure aryan dirk gonna wax that north mexican ass..u skeered faggot?

Thebesteva
03-26-2013, 09:43 PM
Mavs aren't making shit except an offer on the Shark Tank show for some cupcakes that retards like or some shit

Lincoln
03-26-2013, 09:45 PM
Mavs aren't making shit except an offer on the Shark Tank show for some cupcakes that retards like or some shit

Why are you so funny

spurraider21
03-26-2013, 09:49 PM
I would welcome a Spurs-Mavs matchup. I mean, selfish me wants Spurs-Lakers so I can attend a playoff game, and I want to see the Spurs wreck the Lakers in front of the nation. But loyal Spurfan me wants the Lakers to miss the playoffs just for the L:lolLz

Spurs9
03-26-2013, 09:49 PM
lol thinking you can move out of your mommas basement in the barrio

sup ese? pure aryan dirk gonna wax that north mexican ass..u skeered faggot?
I'm not even Mexican, you seem to know more ****** terms than me, you been jacking off donuts with horse brah?

Thread
03-26-2013, 09:51 PM
I would welcome a Spurs-Mavs matchup. I mean, selfish me wants Spurs-Lakers so I can attend a playoff game, and I want to see the Spurs wreck the Lakers in front of the nation. But loyal Spurfan me wants the Lakers to miss the playoffs just for the L:lolLz

Let us proceed...

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Clipper Nation
03-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Hope the Mavs can sneak in.... Dirk doesn't deserve to miss the playoffs, tbh....

Thread
03-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Hope the Mavs can sneak in.... Dirk doesn't deserve to miss the playoffs, tbh....

You'll be sittin' & shinin' shoes with us and ya know it.

Clipper Nation
03-26-2013, 09:57 PM
You'll be sittin' & shinin' shoes with us and ya know it.

Yeah, but you'll have a head start :lol

spurraider21
03-26-2013, 09:57 PM
Let us proceed...

this was a relevant response to my post

but seriously, in a few weeks, you might have to alter your shtick to:

Kobe: couldn't ride his hall of fame 100 million dollar crew to the frickin playoffs

the tired old shit bag Duncan: best record in the West

mavs>spurs
03-26-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm not even Mexican, you seem to know more ****** terms than me, you been jacking off donuts with horse brah?

lmao reduced you to babbling like an idiot just like that

just like how the spurs are going to choke when they see the Big Nazi tbh

D12
03-26-2013, 09:58 PM

You're a faggot. Your opinion is null.

To the OP: The Lakers are going to make the playoffs which will in effect, keep the one and done fags at home.

All hail God's favorite team.

mavs>spurs
03-26-2013, 09:59 PM
You're a faggot. Your opinion is null.

To the OP: The Lakers are going to make the playoffs which will in effect, keep the one and done fags at home.

lol mad we cummin' fo dat ass

Thread
03-26-2013, 09:59 PM
this was a relevant response to my post

but seriously, in a few weeks, you might have to alter your shtick to:

Kobe: couldn't ride his hall of fame 100 million dollar crew to the frickin playoffs

the tired old shit bag Duncan: best record in the West

No. I'll still have:::

That won't change, daddy-O until Duncan rings again. Even then if he rings, but, not thru the Lakers it'll be:

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

---

If he goes thru the Lakers it would be:::

Duncan: 5

Mugen
03-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Spurs in 3 tbh.

Thebesteva
03-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Why are you so funny

I dunno...why did u eat bloody pussy?

D12
03-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Cubby doing the damn thing and keeping scrubs and low level posters at bay with the stat everyone has to live with.

AussieFanKurt
03-26-2013, 10:05 PM

There is no god you fucking imbecile

The Batman
Nigga must be so smoove on 2k.

AussieFanKurt
I dunno...why did u eat bloody pussy?

:lmao

Mugen
No. I'll still have:::

That won't change, daddy-O until Duncan rings again. Even then if he rings, but, not thru the Lakers it'll be:

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

---

If he goes thru the Lakers it would be:::

Duncan: 5

Kobe's gone through Duncan en route to a 'ship the same number of times Duncan has gone through Kobe tbh. Difference is the two times Kobe did it, he was 2nd banana to Shaq while Timmy was not shinin' shoes for anybody else.

D12
03-26-2013, 10:06 PM
There is no god you fucking imbecile

You need Jesus fucker.

DPG21920
03-26-2013, 10:07 PM
let's bet

Clipper Nation
03-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Lakerfan in full out meltdown mode :lol

Latarian Milton
03-26-2013, 10:08 PM
getting spanked by their bitter rival would be cruel to them spurs imho. and if the spurs got upset by the mavs somehow, would it make the spurs the only team in NBA history to have been upset twice as the #1 seed?

Thread
03-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Kobe's gone through Duncan en route to a 'ship the same number of times Duncan has gone through Kobe tbh. Difference is the two times Kobe did it, he was 2nd banana to Shaq while Timmy was not shinin' shoes for anybody else.

What can I tell you? This is where we're at today. You'll need to go thru Kobe this season in order to have me grant you grace. Or, get two more before we get anymore, then you won't need me for squat. Until then, Mugs, you know the drill:::

Mugen
03-26-2013, 10:12 PM
What can I tell you? This is where we're at today. You'll need to go thru Kobe this season in order to have me grant you grace. Or, get two more before we get anymore, then you won't need me for squat. Until then, Mugs, you know the drill:::

Your grace is granted here only because the Kori girl is on vacay with the YH and has no time to monitor the ongoings of the basement. Happy you're back but you needed us more than we needed you, Cub. Katiegirl can attest to det tbh.

Koolaid_Man
03-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Your grace is granted here only because the Kori girl is on vacay with the YH and has no time to monitor the ongoings of the basement. Happy you're back but you needed us more than we needed you, Cub. Katiegirl can attest to det tbh.

So does the young husband work...seems he married up along for the ride like John Kerry...snaking away all that poor girls money....niggas gonna be niggas I guess :lol

Thread
03-26-2013, 10:21 PM

You guys asked me. I did not ask you.

Furthermore, I was right. You guys were wrong.

Keep in mind though:::you get me booted this time, it will be for good. I have no more monikers in reserve.

That's it. And that's all.

Thebesteva
03-26-2013, 10:22 PM

He doesn't seem so tired as of late though

Latarian Milton
03-26-2013, 10:22 PM
Getting my 50 cent tickets now as we speak so I can watch the beards shit all over SA in both Dallas and San Antonio
don't think they're gonna still have the beard if they can make the playoffs tbh. you'll need at least above 0.500 record in order to qualify for the playoffs imho, and where did you buy the 50 cent tickets btw? never heard of any NBA tickets sold cheaper than $2 tbh

Killakobe81
03-26-2013, 10:28 PM
You guys asked me. I did not ask you.

Furthermore, I was right. You guys were wrong.

Keep in mind though:::you get me booted this time, it will be for good. I have no more monikers in reserve.

That's it. And that's all.

booted for what?!
Cully has brought some fire back to this forum. Sure he parrots some, but he brings personality to the sewer that is the NBA forum ...

If you guys better not ban Cully behind some bullshit ... Most here enjoy busting the old man's chops. Whining to Kori is bitch-made with all the feces slung here on a daily basis.

ElNono
03-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Dallas better get their shit together and beat LA's pro NBA team

Koolaid_Man
03-26-2013, 10:33 PM
man...if Timvp is leeching like he's doing...man if I was Kori's man I could get her to buy me any dam thing...that brother got it made in the shade....becky takin care of him...:lol all he gotta do is watch the inmates from time to time...and yes Spurstalk is a prison and were all inmates...Kool is main sexual predator looking for unsuspecting Spur fan...

Arcadian
03-27-2013, 04:04 AM
Timmy: GOAT at his position

The douchebag selfish chucker Kirby: #2 at his position, forever behind Jordan

So fuck you, Thread.

Thread
03-27-2013, 04:05 AM
^

spurraider21
03-27-2013, 04:13 AM
booted for what?!
Cully has brought some fire back to this forum. Sure he parrots some, but he brings personality to the sewer that is the NBA forum ...

If you guys better not ban Cully behind some bullshit ... Most here enjoy busting the old man's chops. Whining to Kori is bitch-made with all the feces slung here on a daily basis.

:lmao SOME :lmao

Thread
03-27-2013, 04:31 AM
Killa has always been (in), just not (all in.)

tee, hee.