PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Laker and Mavfans bet for the 8th spot

The Batman
03-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Should be an ELE tbh. Losers leave for 2 months.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Should be an ELE tbh. Losers leave for 2 months.

I accept...after this latest news with MWP going down we're toast anyway..too many injuries too much dumb-Toni, and too much Jimmy and Chaz...I'm gonna put myself outta my misery....

Good luck with it Mavs!!!

hater
03-27-2013, 04:54 PM
I accept...after this latest news with MWP going down we're toast anyway..too many injuries too much dumb-Toni, and too much Jimmy and Chaz...I'm gonna put myself outta my misery....

Good luck with it Mavs!!!

what a pathetic display

irishock
03-27-2013, 04:54 PM
decline

Jazz make it and both LA and Mavs fans in exile tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2013, 04:55 PM
what a pathetic display

I don't disagree...human emotions can be a muthafucker

monosylab1k
03-27-2013, 05:03 PM
I'll do it. Thread coming.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2013, 05:07 PM
decline

Jazz make it and both LA and Mavs fans in exile tbh

Basically I'm sick of it all...we've been getting horse fucked by Spur fan since the start of pre-season...My ass is tired of all the pounding figuratively speaking...I'm tired of fighting battles and taking up for Mitch or should I say Jimmy and Chaz...how could we have been so blinded and miss the mark of how to re-build a championship team so badly...

Last year I saw Nash in Phoenix and I said to myself he's washed up..sure I played it up when we got him but deep down I knew it was a mistake...had we kept Sessions I would have been ok with it...Kobe included he wanted Nash and he wanted to keep Pau so he cannot complain about this turn of events. Jimmy and Chaz did what Kobe wanted...but they all missed the fact that Nash can no longer play at the same level as Kobe...and Pau my god...this guy is bout as worthless as a can of rotten sardines...at least MWP has won us some games and shows hustle...Pau is officially washed up there's nothing left to do but Amnesty if we still can...let him go to Miami or anywhere he's done at this point...

I'm just tired of it all...we can't catch a fucking break...now Jamison and Artest are down...and quite simply I quit I don't give a shit what yall say..I'm tired this bullshit...my nigga out there hustling for nothing...gone break Wilt's record, make the play-offs, win one game and call it quits...is that too much to ask for?

Suspect
03-27-2013, 08:31 PM
Lakerfans wouldnt go through, some of them couldnt even stay out of the "above .500" thread earlier this season