PDA

View Full Version : Heat: lol heat

EmoKobe
03-27-2013, 09:42 PM
:lol fuck niggas
:lol beat on by deng and boozer

Latarian Milton
03-27-2013, 11:03 PM
regular season winning streaks won't give you no more extra leverage in the playoffs though. niggas might be a bit disappointed they have lost the chance to challenge the laker's record but in terms of our championship defending campaign it means nothing. we're still well ahead of the #2 seed and we have the luxury to tank even more games through the remainder of the season. we know when the real matches will begin and we'll show you the best basketball team you've ever seen when we think the time is right.

Thread
03-27-2013, 11:08 PM
^They're not perfect, Milty, and they'll have to account for & reconcile that come May-June.

JohnnyMax
03-27-2013, 11:09 PM
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/LEBRON-HEAD.gif

Jacob1983
03-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Shouldn't the thread be called "lol El Heat"? The L is too close to the H on the jersey so it makes it look like "ELHEAT".

scanry
03-28-2013, 05:38 AM
^They're not perfect, Milty, and they'll have to account for & reconcile that come May-June.

They're pretty damn perfect tbh.

hater
03-28-2013, 05:49 AM
They're pretty damn perfect tbh.

No they aint close to perfect

But closest 2 teams to them are not only far from perfect but pretty much fucking flawed teams

So heat still got a cakewalk to #2

urunobili
03-28-2013, 11:03 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0327/nba_g_jimmy-butler_mb_286x410.jpg

OKC
03-28-2013, 11:14 AM
What kind of stupidity does one have to possess to start a thread trying to ridicule a team that just won 27 straight games?!

Drachen
03-28-2013, 07:46 PM
I have to say that I was pretty impressed by the streak. I don't care if 17 games came against sub 500 teams. I don't care about margin of victory. 27 games is impressive.

I am also pretty impressed that after a 27 game win streak that a team that was already among the top in the league is only 2 games ahead of the spurs.

Latarian Milton
03-28-2013, 08:43 PM
spurs have been playing great in the regular season so far but they seem to me more like the team of pre-duncan era, which could impress their fans in the regular season but always fell short in the playoffs each and every year, rather than the championship winning team with a prime duncan. their D was the best of the league through those glorious years, which's been nowhere to be found in san antonio since bowen retired. duncan is aged and is no longer able to play at full strength on both ends of the floor. their depth is better than the championship years and they can still get everyone involved in offense, but you no longer have a go-to guy at the offensive end like the prime manu.

i don't see the current spurs beat the 05' or 07' one, and the heat might be even better than any version san antonio has ever had. spurs have better depth and a coach that's a lightyear better than ours, but when the game comes to the last minute (like that one between mavs & monkeyball the other night), it'll come down to the superstars which the spurs have none of. games will be mostly close in the later stages of playoffs and the results will be pretty much decided by the star players imho.

JohnnyMax
03-28-2013, 10:52 PM
http://7citieswitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Erik-Spoestra.gif