PDA

View Full Version : HEAT Tickets are $160!!!

Dizzle
03-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Ive been sitting in the Spurs nosebleeds since 96 as a kid with my family...Ive seen a few great ones come through SA.. Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, prime McGrady, Garnett....

Never paid more than $75 bucks for a seat. Never had to. I check the nba ticketsite a couple days ago and 1 seat in the nosebleeds was $160! UNBELIEVABLE.

How is this even legal? They cant just hike up prices like that. Im a broke college kid no way Im paying 160 for a game. I could understand if it was the playoffs or finals.. but DAMN

TE
03-28-2013, 01:58 AM
I've been wanting to buy tickets too but they're way too expensive

TE
03-28-2013, 02:00 AM
Anybody wanna help a poor mexican with 2 tickets?

BatManu20
03-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Maybe that's why only half the stadium is full at Heat games in Miami. Seriously the worst fan base in all of basketball. They come late, throw out the occasional cheer, and then leave early. They'll be back to struggling to sell tickets as soon as Lebron and Wade leave tow. Just watch.

lefty
03-28-2013, 02:33 AM
That's why we were fined 250000 $

hater
03-28-2013, 05:23 AM
Thats cheap as shit thb

exstatic
03-28-2013, 07:12 AM
That might drop now with their streak torpedoed last night.

weeks
03-28-2013, 08:57 AM
At least you live in San Antonio and have the opportunity to see home games on a regular basis. I live in a part of the country basketball forgot.

LongtimeSpursFan
03-28-2013, 09:48 AM
I am a season ticket holder and bought some extra upper level midcourt tickets back in January and paid close to $100 each. Only Laker games have been comparible in price.

Blake
03-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Meh. Just watch the Heat game on tv, then go to the Hawks game next week when the tickets are back down to $2.

Seventyniner
03-28-2013, 10:24 AM
When supply is limited amd demand goes up, the price goes up. It's nothing personal, just economics.

Cane
03-28-2013, 10:29 AM
I wonder if the price jumped up because of the Heat win streak that's now broken

Tbh you could probably find good deals on the day of the game but that's like flying Southwest (not that there's anything wrong with that)

crc21209
03-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Ive been sitting in the Spurs nosebleeds since 96 as a kid with my family...Ive seen a few great ones come through SA.. Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, prime McGrady, Garnett....

Never paid more than $75 bucks for a seat. Never had to. I check the nba ticketsite a couple days ago and 1 seat in the nosebleeds was $160! UNBELIEVABLE.

How is this even legal? They cant just hike up prices like that. Im a broke college kid no way Im paying 160 for a game. I could understand if it was the playoffs or finals.. but DAMN

$160 isnt even bad tbh. It's the defending NBA champion with the best player on the planet, what did you expect? $10 tickets? I pay anywhere between $100-150 a seat in the lower level when I go see the Spurs live. The last game I went to was against OKC on March 11th and I paid $140 a ticket...

LarryDavid
03-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Think Stern will fine the Heat once Spo rests the Heat Big 3? And that's your fault...should have bought tickets when they went on sale for face value.

Dizzle
03-28-2013, 11:54 PM
$160 isnt even bad tbh. It's the defending NBA champion with the best player on the planet, what did you expect? $10 tickets? I pay anywhere between $100-150 a seat in the lower level when I go see the Spurs live. The last game I went to was against OKC on March 11th and I paid $140 a ticket...

you cant read brah? im strictly talking about NOSEBLEED seats. UGH.

gospursgojas
03-29-2013, 12:02 AM
This will quickly turn into poor mexicans san antonio this is why we dont have an mlb, nfl, ikea, or whole foods.

FkLA
03-29-2013, 12:41 AM
There wont be any available for this game, but if youre a student and there are tickets available on gameday...you can present your student ID at box office and get upper level for $5 and lower level for $30 brah. I sat in lower level against OKC on opening night for $30 tbh. :hat

Kool Bob Love
03-29-2013, 12:45 AM
There wont be any available for this game, but if youre a student and there are tickets available on gameday...you can present your student ID at box office and get upper level for $5 and lower level for $30 brah. I sat in lower level against OKC on opening night for $30 tbh. :hat

:toast This OP.

I already got heat tickets so I wont be doing that this time.

I did this for the jazz game last Friday tho. :lol

TE
03-29-2013, 12:50 AM

This applies to SA area university's only or what? And I doubt there will be tickets available.

FkLA
03-29-2013, 12:56 AM
This applies to SA area university's only or what? And I doubt there will be tickets available.

Nah brah its any Texas university. You could probably get away with it even if youre a recent grad too, as long as you still have your student ID. But yeah I reallly doubt there will be any student tickets available for this game...its just for games that arent sold out by gameday. Laker, Heat, and OKC games usually dont have that promotion--I got lucky on opening day.They do have standing room in the HEB hotzone though for those big games for like $5 I think, but Id rather watch at home than do that tbh.