PDA

View Full Version : US deploys B-2 stealth bombers over South Korea

BobaFett1
03-28-2013, 08:58 AM
US deploys B-2 stealth bombers over South Korea
Published March 28, 2013
FoxNews.com

March 28, 2013: U.S. Air Force B-2 stealth bomber flies over near Osan U.S. Air Base in Pyeongtaek, south of Seoul, South Korea. (AP/YONHAP)

UNDATED: This photo shows a B-2 Spirit. ((U.S. Air Force/Bobbie Garcia))
Next Slide Previous Slide
The U.S. military announced Thursday that two B-2 stealth bombers were sent to South Korea to participate in a training exercise, demonstrating the Pentagon's commitment to defend its ally against threats from North Korea.
The two B-2 Spirit bombers flew more than 6,500 miles from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri to South Korea, dropping inert munitions before returning to the U.S., according to a statement released by U.S. Forces Korea.
"The United States is steadfast in its alliance commitment to the defense of the Republic of Korea, to deterring aggression, and to ensuring peace and stability in the region," the statement said.
The B-2 Spirit is capable of delivering both conventional and nuclear weapons. The Pentagon said the mission was part of its ongoing Foal Eagle training exercise series, which began March 1 and ends April 30.
The exercise was announced a day after North Korea said it had shut down a key military hotline usually used to arrange passage for workers and goods through the Demilitarized Zone.
The hotline shutdown follows a torrent of bellicose rhetoric in recent weeks from North Korea, which is angry about annual South Korea-U.S. military drills and U.N. sanctions over its nuclear test last month. North Korea calls the drills rehearsal for an invasion; Seoul and Washington say the training is defensive in nature and that they have no intention of attacking.
North Korea's threats and provocations are seen as efforts to provoke the new government in Seoul, led by President Park Geun-hye, to change its policies toward Pyongyang. North Korea's moves at home to order troops into "combat readiness" are seen as ways to build domestic unity as young leader Kim Jong Un strengthens his military credentials.
North Korea previously cut Red Cross phone and fax hotlines with South Korea, and another communication channel with the U.S.-led U.N. command at the border between the Koreas. Three other telephone hotlines used only to exchange information about air traffic were still operating normally Thursday, according to South Korea's Air Traffic Center.
North Korea said there was no need for communication between the countries in a situation "where a war may break out at any moment."
In Washington, U.S. State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell told reporters that North Korea's "latest threat to cut off communication links coupled with its provocative rhetoric is not constructive to ensuring peace and stability on the peninsula."
Although North Korea has vowed nuclear strikes on the U.S., analysts outside the country have seen no proof that North Korean scientists have yet mastered the technology needed to build a nuclear warhead small enough to mount on a missile.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/28/us-deploys-b-2-stealth-bombers-over-south-korea/?test=latestnews#ixzz2OqJQ1s1B

TeyshaBlue
03-28-2013, 09:56 AM
I wonder if Kim Jong Un really understands what those two aircraft could do to his country in 12 minutes. Each of them can independently target 60 different sites with precision guided conventional or tactical nuclear weapons. Without using a weapon over one kiloton, in one sortie. they could reduce his entire country to a burning dump in under an hour. The question Kim, is, "Are you feeling lucky today?"

CavsSuperFan
03-28-2013, 10:28 AM
I wonder if Kim Jong Un really understands what those two aircraft could do to his country in 12 minutes. Each of them can independently target 60 different sites with precision guided conventional or tactical nuclear weapons. Without using a weapon over one kiloton, in one sortie. they could reduce his entire country to a burning dump in under an hour. The question Kim, is, "Are you feeling lucky today?"

You have to ask yourself…”Why would God give us such immense power if HE did not want US to use it”…

boutons_deux
03-28-2013, 10:40 AM
hear dem sabers be a rattlin

they're yellow, they're not Christian, WASTE THEM ALL, It's The American Way!

Winehole23
03-28-2013, 11:20 AM
ridiculous. this has nothing to do with racism, boutons.

George Gervin's Afro
03-28-2013, 11:27 AM

Sometimes you have to make people understand how serious you are...

boutons_deux
03-28-2013, 11:36 AM
ridiculous. this has nothing to do with racism, boutons.

Euro-American white "Christian" America has lower barriers for bombing non-white, non-Christian populations.

Winehole23
03-28-2013, 11:41 AM
WWI and WWII tend to refute that. Didn't stop us from bombing Serbia in 1999.

boutons_deux
03-28-2013, 11:53 AM
WWI and WWII tend to refute that. Didn't stop us from bombing Serbia in 1999.

Lots of Muslims in Serbia, who were fighting the Christians.

WWII saw the US nuke non-white, non-Christian Japan

ChumpDumper
03-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Euro-American white "Christian" America has lower barriers for bombing non-white, non-Christian populations.The white, Christian dead people (likely mostly women and children) of beautiful, margin busting Dresden say hello.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vu3PCrCpCUs/UNs2M6pc1HI/AAAAAAAAFMY/9pNm4yBiCZI/s1600/D5305-1.jpg

Wild Cobra and SA210 are free to call for the arrest of those involved in the bombing if they wish to be consistent on at least one issue.

baseline bum
03-28-2013, 11:58 AM

Problem is, Kim could lay waste to Seoul in that hour too, while we'd be just bombing rubble into rubble.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Right, but is Kim really suicidal?

boutons_deux
03-28-2013, 12:03 PM
The white, Christian dead people (likely mostly women and children) of beautiful, margin busting Dresden say hello.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vu3PCrCpCUs/UNs2M6pc1HI/AAAAAAAAFMY/9pNm4yBiCZI/s1600/D5305-1.jpg

Wild Cobra and SA210 are free to call for the arrest of those involved in the bombing if they wish to be consistent on at least one issue.

Germany was muscling in on US's imperial/commercial/bombing hegemony. Big mistake.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Germany was muscling in on US's imperial/commercial/bombing hegemony. Big mistake.Yeah, that's why the US spent all that money to rebuild half of that country.

baseline bum
03-28-2013, 12:09 PM
Right, but is Kim really suicidal?

I think the better question is if Kim is so delusional to think it wouldn't be suicide to attack the South.

boutons_deux
03-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Yeah, that's why the US spent all that money to rebuild half of that country.

The Marshall Plan was a GOVT STIMULUS to capture Euro markets for American products, the opportunity being that war-damagedEurope mfg was was down and mostly out.

It's 100% myth that America does anything for another country out of love, peace, altruism.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2013, 12:16 PM
I think the better question is if Kim is so delusional to think it wouldn't be suicide to attack the South.Well, since the fall of the USSR the pattern has been saber rattling followed by negotiations and some kind of bribe of food or fuel to shut them up for awhile. It just seems that the saber rattling has to escalate each time.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2013, 12:18 PM
The Marshall Plan was a GOVT STIMULUS to capture Euro markets for American products, the opportunity being that war-damagedEurope mfg was was down and mostly out.

It's 100% myth that America does anything for another country out of love, peace, altruism.I never said it was for those reasons -- it was mainly to build a bulwark against communism.

The Germans seem to be doing alright these days -- are we supposed to bomb them again now?

Winehole23
03-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Lots of Muslims in Serbia, who were fighting the Christians.we were on the side of the Muslims in that fight.

Winehole23
03-28-2013, 12:46 PM
(the moment of reflection it would have taken you to avoid saying something absurdly wrong obviously never happened)

SA210
03-28-2013, 12:59 PM

You are consistently on my nuts and a liar. I'm in your head now, I know.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2013, 01:12 PM
You are consistently on my nuts and a liar. I'm in your head now, I know.I do wonder if you would be consistent in your accusations of murder.

I know Wild Cobra isn't. I suspect you aren't either.

I also suspect it's too topical for you to respond to honestly. Flame on.

TeyshaBlue
03-28-2013, 01:28 PM
(the moment of reflection it would have taken you to avoid saying something absurdly wrong obviously never happened)

That would require thought. Not happening in a bot post.

Winehole23
03-28-2013, 01:35 PM
mouth in overdrive, brain not engaged, as usual.

Wild Cobra
03-28-2013, 01:40 PM
I wonder how long they have been stationed at Osan. They used to have at least one SR 71 there.

symple19
03-28-2013, 07:46 PM
I wonder how long they have been stationed at Osan. They used to have at least one SR 71 there.

They flew from Missouri :lol

As for the OP, Teddy would be proud

DMC
03-28-2013, 09:12 PM
The Blackbird was retired long long ago.

Nbadan
03-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Problem is, Kim could lay waste to Seoul in that hour too, while we'd be just bombing rubble into rubble.

....and...this.... a vast array of chemical and biological weapons

Drachen
03-28-2013, 09:34 PM

It was a baaad bitch though, I used to have a poster of it on my wall. LOL

Nbadan
03-28-2013, 09:40 PM
..and the 5th largest military at over 1 million active duty well seasoned troops and 8.4 million reserves...lets not kid ourselves, if North Korea wanted to overrun Seoul they could do so faster than the South Korean and American forces could react..

Agloco
03-28-2013, 10:07 PM
..and the 5th largest military at over 1 million active duty well seasoned troops and 8.4 million reserves...lets not kid ourselves, if North Korea wanted to overrun Seoul they could do so faster than the South Korean and American forces could react..

:lol

TB pretty much hit the nail on the head in his first post.

symple19
03-28-2013, 10:10 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/map-of-the-day-how-north-korea-could-destroy-seoul-in-two-hours-2010-5?op=1

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/north-korea-and-flattening-seoul

TDMVPDPOY
03-28-2013, 10:23 PM
have u fckn clowns not learn anything from the korean war?

i expect the chinese to continue to give them some sort of support from behind while talking shit to the league of nations they are doing nothing...

symple19
03-28-2013, 10:33 PM

you have no idea what they're up against in terms of both terrain and 6-700k troops facing them (combined ROK/US forces).

There's no question it would be an epic showdown the likes of which hasn't been seen since WW2, but you're sadly mistaken if you think it would be some walk in the park. Every mountain pass and bridge is pre-rigged to blow, the entire Imjin river is more or less fortified, and the DMZ is still the most concentrated (AFAIK) place in the world in terms of mines. Basically, from the DMZ to the northern reaches of Seoul is fortified in some way, other than the populated areas.

While the NKPA has 13,000 pieces of artillery (accounts vary), it's "well-seasoned" troops have never fought before and are using 20 year old equipment (or worse). They would also have zero chance in the air, where we would establish dominance within the first few hours.

When I was stationed in Uijongbu (north of Seoul), our base was thought to have some 200-500 artillery pieces aimed at us alone, since our MLRS were able to hit Pyongyang from the parking lot (however, our mission was counter-battery fire and concentrations of troops/armor).

So, could they kill thousands in Seoul within the first few hours? Yes, especially if they used incendiary rounds, but I highly doubt they could "flatten" the city in that amount of time. Keep in mind that our counter-battery abilities would be up and firing within minutes, as would planes in the air and cruise missiles from the sea. All of that would be operating within the hour, and that's not even bringing the ROK's incredibly formidable forces into account (give me a ROK soldier over pretty much anyone else on earth outside of our guys, any day).

There is no more war-gamed strip of land on earth, and even now I think we would stop them cold. But Seoul would burn, and tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, would die. It would probably be on a scale human kind has never seen before, including Hiroshima/Nagasaki/Dresden/Tokyo.

But, logistically and militarily, considering the terrain as well as the forces arrayed against them, I highly doubt they would make it much more than 10 miles...Max

symple19
03-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Their successes during the first days of the Korean War were almost completely due to surprise. When the Chinese drove Mac off the Yalu and back through Seoul it was with a 10-1 or larger numerical advantage utilizing human wave attacks.

All of these are reasons Kim won't do shit. He's posturing for daddy's generals, grabbing his balls and saying "look at me, I'm tough!"

I also think he's far too interested in living in splendor while his people are subjugated, starved, and worked to death.

However, the routine is that after the US/ROK war games are over, he'll probably lob a few shells somewhere or sink a ROK boat to save face...Then return to the table and cry that he wants food/aid.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Exactly, why would Kim telegraph his only punch, ruining any small advantage surprise might give him?

I think these guys are crazy, but they aren't stupid.

symple19
03-28-2013, 10:51 PM
have u fckn clowns not learn anything from the korean war?

i expect the chinese to continue to give them some sort of support from behind while talking shit to the league of nations they are doing nothing...

Doubtful. The Chinese were out in front on the latest round of sanctions, signalling a stunning shift in policy toward the NK's. I think that, in some ways, they're as wary of Kim as we are at this point.

symple19
03-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Exactly, why would Kim telegraph his only punch, ruining any small advantage surprise might give him?

I think these guys are crazy, but they aren't stupid.

You're right, they wouldn't

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Lil Kim also has about 9 nuclear weapons...any attack on South Korea would have to be simultaneous with attacks on US Bases in the region...Kim would be foolish to fight an all out war against the combined US-Korean forces, but if he can demoralize the South by crippling Seoul, while also attacking Japan or US bases in the region, he could sit back and take the hits from the U.S. as he launches a ground war of attrition against any invading US forces with his troops...

Better hope he's bluffing...

North Korea rocket units on standby to attack US bases

Kim Jong-un ordered the rocket units to be put on standby after the US flew two stealth bombers over the Korean peninsula
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un signed off on the order at a midnight meeting of top generals and "judged the time has come to settle accounts with the US imperialists in view of the prevailing situation", the official KCNA news agency said.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Ground war of attrition in the sense that the North's ground forces would suffer constant attrition from the air.

Seriously, why would Kim attack anyone now?

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:11 AM
North Korea Missile Activity: South Korea Reportedly Detects Increased Movement At Rocket Sites

After a report that North Korea was placing its rocket units on standby to attack U.S. military bases, South Korea's Yonhap news agency is now stating that South Korea has detected increased activity at the country's missile sites.

KCNA News reported that leader Kim Jong-un had signed the order at a meeting of top generals and said the time had come to "settle accounts" with the U.S.

The Yonhap news agency quotes a military source as saying, "Sharply increased movements of vehicles and soldiers have been detected recently at North Korea's mid- and long-range missile sites."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/north-korea-missile-activity_n_2976165.html

I'm not often wrong here, but on this, for the sake of the possibly million lives or more which could be lost in this war, I hope I am wrong.

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:13 AM
Seriously, why would Kim attack anyone now?

Cause you know nothing about North Korea and this is the 'glorious war' which they have been waiting for..

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 12:13 AM
You are actually predicting a real NK attack?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 12:14 AM
Cause you know nothing about North Korea and this is the 'glorious war' which they have been waiting for..You didn't answer the question.

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:14 AM
You are actually predicting a real NK attack?

Are you predicting there won't be any attacks?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 12:15 AM
Are you predicting there won't be any attacks?Yes. At worst, the kind of bullshit symple19 described above.

Are you predicting major attacks?

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:16 AM
Seriously, Kim has no choice but to attack now...the B-2's were a slap in the face...

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Seriously, Kim has no choice but to attack now...the B-2's were a slap in the face...So your sense of Kim's pride is the reason you think there will be a major attack.

Well, you know the guy so well....

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:20 AM
So your sense of Kim's pride is the reason you think there will be a major attack.

Well, you know the guy so well....

Better than you, I guess...Kim is a God in North Korea....there are millions of North Koreans who would die for him...

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Better than you, I guess...Kim is a God in North Korea....there are millions of North Koreans who would die for him...So was his dad.

He didn't launch a major attack.

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:25 AM
So was his dad.

He didn't launch a major attack.

After Iraq, Lil Kim may see it as use it or lose it....

So with all that activity going on at the North Korean missile sites, according to our own intelligence, you still think he's bluffing?

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 12:35 AM
After Iraq, Lil Kim may see it as use it or lose it....His dad didn't.

So with all that activity going on at the North Korean missile sites, according to our own intelligence, you still think he's bluffing?Dude hasn't even closed the border completely.

He is working from an old playbook and hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before at this point.

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:57 AM
His dad didn't.

Who knows what is going on in North Korea realpolitik...perhaps Lil Kim is trying to close ranks among some of his Generals who question his military leadership skills

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 12:58 AM
He is working from an old playbook and hasn't done anything that hasn't been done before at this point.

Like I said, I hope it stays that way, but this game of brinkmanship is very dangerous, any miscalculation by either side could be devastating to both sides..

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 01:05 AM
Who knows what is going on in North Korea realpolitik.You said you did.

Like I said, I hope it stays that way, but this game of brinkmanship is very dangerous, any miscalculation by either side could be devastating to both sides..It's been much worse before. Haven't even been any shots fired yet.

symple19
03-29-2013, 02:14 AM
:lol Nbadan

fwiw, I think the Obama administration is handling this well in conjunction with the defense department and our ROK allies.

U.S. officials said President Obama approved Thursday's deployment of the stealth bombers, which could be seen flying over the peninsula and whose mission was confirmed by U.S. military officials in the U.S. and South Korea. His decision, they said, came after their use was reviewed by top national security officials on a recommendation from Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel.

South Korean officials had asked for such a demonstration of U.S. "extended deterrence"—a military term used for nuclear force, defense officials said.

The advanced bombers' training run from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri was the first such mission over South Korea to have been made public by the U.S. It was also the first time the craft have flown a round trip from U.S. to the Korean peninsula for such an exercise. It followed similar missions earlier this month by B-52 bombers during the annual U.S.-South Korean war games.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323361804578388133205117360.html

It's also interesting to note that this is the first major test for the relevant new cabinet members in Barry's admin, so it's not just Kim who has something to prove.

Wild Cobra
03-29-2013, 03:04 AM
They flew from Missouri :lol

As for the OP, Teddy would be proud
So they say.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Osan is a secret base for them, like the SR 71 once was.

Not saying it is, just that it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Wild Cobra
03-29-2013, 03:05 AM
Oh yes, I know that.

Sweet ride for it's time.

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:10 AM
So they say.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Osan is a secret base for them, like the SR 71 once was.

Not saying it is, just that it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Highly unlikely considering the range and refueling capabilities available, not to mention all the special personnel and equipment required to maintain the birds.

Not to mention that you really can't even trust the Koreans around that type of tech.

But with our military, who the hell knows? I'll grant you that.

Wild Cobra
03-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Highly unlikely considering the range and refueling capabilities available, not to mention all the special personnel and equipment required to maintain the birds.

Not to mention that you really can't even trust the Koreans around that type of tech.

Proximity is key many times, for purposes of time. Trust me, they can base the needed support at Osan. Ever visit that airbase? I have.

Those things are fast, but it takes time to cover 6,500 miles.

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:14 AM
Imo, if they wanted them close by it would probably be better to put them in Japan or one of the various island bases in the Pacific region. Much less of a risk than Osan which could be hit by Scuds or some other medium range NKPA missile.

Easier to secure as well.

Wild Cobra
03-29-2013, 03:16 AM
Imo, if they wanted them close by it would probably be better to put them in Japan or one of the various island bases in the Pacific region. Much less of a risk than Osan which could be hit by Scuds or some other medium range NKPA missile.

Easier to secure as well.
LOL...

You haven't seen their underground complex.

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:17 AM
Proximity is key many times, for purposes of time. Trust me, they can base the needed support at Osan. Ever visit that airbase? I have.

Yeah, I have.

Proximity goes both ways. That is the most valuable bird we have and not something we would risk putting in range of something conventional, imo...

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:17 AM
LOL...

You haven't seen their underground complex.

True, I haven't

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:23 AM
Only reason I went to Osan was to troll for Air Force girls, not to work. Osan was like being in the states for Army guys from Area 1. Nice ville, too

Wild Cobra
03-29-2013, 03:25 AM
Only reason I went to Osan was to troll for Air Force girls, not to work. Osan was like being in the states for Army guys from Area 1. Nice ville, too
You noticed all the bunkers and underground entrances I take it. Too many not to see at least some.

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:28 AM
Of course... Underground bunkers are on every base I ever visited in Korea. We kept all our rockets and ATACMs for the launchers on ready trucks in a huge one in the base I was on

Wild Cobra
03-29-2013, 03:40 AM
Of course... Underground bunkers are on every base I ever visited in Korea. We kept all our rockets and ATACMs for the launchers on ready trucks in a huge one in the base I was on
The landing facility is huge at Osan. The runway is long enough for an emergency landing of the shuttle-craft when it was used.

I know there is some underground outside of just the standard bunkers. I don't know if the have an underground hanger or not. I would speculate that at least one above ground hanger has an elevator, once used for the SR 71, and an underground facility.

Since they once use the Blackbird there, it wouldn't take much to protect and conceal other birds.

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:46 AM
Agreed. No doubt they could if they wanted to

DMC
03-29-2013, 10:04 AM

Only a few hours. No bomber is a rapid reactionary force. That's what teams are for, and why Marines are stationed nearby. For sure joint strike aircraft are in proximity, but the big BUFFs (back then) don't need to be able to get there right now, they just need to get airborne. Once they are, it's inevitable. They aren't going to surgically strike a compound.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2013, 10:12 AM
I bet they didn't come from Osan. Proximity doesn't matter with the B-2, that's the whole point.

CosmicCowboy
03-29-2013, 11:14 AM

Eh, they won't park a B2 anywhere but the US unless it's an emergency landing and it can't fly home.

CosmicCowboy
03-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Was actually shocked to see daytime pictures of the B2 flying around over Korea. That bitch was built to come in scraping the treetops in the pitch dark if it's REALLY on a mission.

boutons_deux
03-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Was actually shocked to see daytime pictures of the B2 flying around over Korea. That bitch was built to come in scraping the treetops in the pitch dark if it's REALLY on a mission.

Is that the plane that fails if left out in the rain?

symple19
03-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Eh, they won't park a B2 anywhere but the US unless it's an emergency landing and it can't fly home.

Why I said it was highly unlikely (they would be based anywhere but Whiteman,) for the reasons stated above which DMC put forth far better than I did.

symple19
03-29-2013, 11:39 AM
I posted the article earlier which clearly states they came from Missouri. WC and I were debating the merits of putting them in-theater.

Th'Pusher
03-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Glad everyone agrees WC is talking out of his asshole.

Winehole23
03-29-2013, 01:05 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

DesignatedT
03-29-2013, 03:23 PM
This is fucking pathetic. Dude has threatened to nuke our fucking capital and we just sit around with our dick in our hand. He might be all talk but you have to be more aggressive then this Mr. President. Fuckin embarrassing.

Th'Pusher
03-29-2013, 03:41 PM
This is fucking pathetic. Dude has threatened to nuke our fucking capital and we just sit around with our dick in our hand. He might be all talk but you have to be more aggressive then this Mr. President. Fuckin embarrassing.
Really? What would be the appropriate response to this from the administration?

TeyshaBlue
03-29-2013, 04:27 PM

Dennis Rodman tied to a cruise missle?

symple19
03-29-2013, 04:32 PM

baseline bum
03-29-2013, 04:42 PM

Apparantly acting like a self-conscious 13 year-old who just got dissed.

symple19
03-29-2013, 04:44 PM
Apparantly acting like a self-conscious 13 year-old who just got dissed.

The global playground is a tough place to be, tbh

Nbadan
03-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Dennis Rodman tied to a cruise missle?

...or Dennis Rodman Ambassador...

TeyshaBlue
03-29-2013, 06:14 PM
...or Dennis Rodman Ambassador...

Even better.:lol

milkyway21
03-29-2013, 11:29 PM
NoKor warned Seoul and Washington that any provocation would swiftly escalate into an all-out nuclear conflict OMG I have a lot of relatives there :depressed

coyotes_geek
04-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Stumbled across this and it just seems to belong here. :)

http://i.imgur.com/WGky2oE.gif

CosmicCowboy
04-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Time for China to backdoor a deal with the generals. Squash that little fat bastard like a tick.

BobaFett1
04-01-2013, 08:57 PM

Obama is a pussy and has another vacation to plan what else do you expect?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Obama is a pussy and has another vacation to plan what else do you expect?

You're right we should unilaterally precipitate a war with China by invading their ally by ourselves. This same brain better not think that Obama is a ruthless bastard in regards to his drone strikes.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2013, 01:10 AM
lol armchair warriors

InRareForm
04-02-2013, 04:27 PM
http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/technology/aviation/military/this-is-what-air-war-over-korea-would-look-like-15293363?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Paulie
04-02-2013, 05:51 PM
"We are ready to remove USA from Earth forever!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYrCei02TaI

BobaFett1
04-02-2013, 06:22 PM
"We are ready to remove USA from Earth forever!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYrCei02TaI

We have a stealth bomber for that ass.

BobaFett1
04-02-2013, 06:22 PM
You're right we should unilaterally precipitate a war with China by invading their ally by ourselves. This same brain better not think that Obama is a ruthless bastard in regards to his drone strikes.

I give Obama props for the drone strikes.

Nbadan
04-03-2013, 12:23 AM
http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/technology/aviation/military/this-is-what-air-war-over-korea-would-look-like-15293363?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Pretty amateur assessment of North Korea's military TBH, but then when you look at what PM did to prove it's 9/11 'hypothesis', it's no surprise...

China is the magic question here...would it support its ally in order to keep NATO and the US out of its backyard?

Nbadan
04-03-2013, 12:30 AM
This is significant...

Source: Reuters

(Reuters) - North Korea stepped up pressure on Seoul by delaying access to a joint industrial park in a move that could trap hundreds of South Korean workers on the northern side of the world's most militarized border.

It was not immediately clear if the move was aimed at closing the Kaesong Industrial zone, which generates $2 billion a year in trade for the impoverished North and $80 million in cash wages that go straight to its government. North Korean delays to accessing the zone are very rare.

The delay came after Pyongyang said it would restart a nuclear reactor that it uses to produce plutonium for its nuclear weapons program and as Washington deployed military resources in South Korea amid growing tensions with the North.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/03/us-korea-north-complex-idUSBRE93200F20130403

many sources have said that this could be a signal whether North Korea will attack or not...

Nbadan
04-03-2013, 12:33 AM
DPRK 'almost ready' to deploy ICBM?
By Sam Roggeveen - 3 April 2013 2:21PM

Yesterday on Radio National, Foreign Minister Bob Carr said the following about North Korea:

In terms of military intelligence, it appears the country is almost ready to deploy an intercontinental ballistic missile with a capacity of reaching the United States.

I contacted Jeffrey Lewis, founding editor of the influential Arms Control Wonk blog and Director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies in Washington, DC for his take on that statement. Here's Lewis' response, in full:

http://www.lowyinterpreter.org/post/2013/04/03/North-Korea-almost-ready-to-deploy-ICBM.aspx

North Korea does not have an ICBM capable of carrying a nuclear weapon and the US has a missile defense shield...

ChumpDumper
04-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Pretty amateur assessment of North Korea's military TBH, but then when you look at what PM did to prove it's 9/11 'hypothesis', it's no surprise...What have you done to prove your 9/11 hypothesis?

CosmicCowboy
04-03-2013, 07:01 AM
LOL

-zu3rlYKrlk

symple19
04-03-2013, 09:02 AM
They also closed Kaesong in 09', iirc

Drachen
04-03-2013, 09:07 AM
This is significant...

Source: Reuters

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/03/us-korea-north-complex-idUSBRE93200F20130403

many sources have said that this could be a signal whether North Korea will attack or not...

those sources are reaching a bit since this happens a lot (most recently 3 times in 2009)

symple19
04-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Lol, Dan really wants some war to watch on TV

Like he can singlehandedly will it into happening :lol

BobaFett1
04-03-2013, 11:08 AM
LOL

-zu3rlYKrlk

That was funny