PDA

View Full Version : Percy Harvin, Wes Welke, Rocket Ismail

Avante
03-28-2013, 01:45 PM
While in high school we had to play Hanford High. They had a little black cat named Delbert Jones. One of those 5-6 160 pound types with that...ZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM. They'd simply toss him the ball out in the flats, then he'd ...ZOOOOOOOOOOMMM. Cat was quick!!!!! He was also a 10.2 (yards) sprinter.

Why the Raiders didn't stick the Rocket in the slot/out in the flats? Why isn't Reggie Bush a slot receiver first? Why wasn't Desmond Howard used there? Why didn't the Redskins make a slot receiver out of Dante Hall?

A quick, fast guy with that speed and wiggle out in the flats is impossible to defend. Linebackers vs a Percy Harvin, haha!!! Wes Welker has shown what can be done putting some quicks in the slot. Can't believe every team isn't looking for another Wes Welker.

Back in the day the Eagles had a guy out of Ball State named Timmy Brown. He was a kick returner/receiver/running back. The first back to be used that way to some serious degree. He was great in that role. He had over 3000 yards both rushing and receiving. Scored 31 TD's running, 26 receiving and 6 TD's with kick returns. These kinds of athletes need to be out in space.

Then there was Big10 sprint and hurdle champ Bobby Mitchell out of Illinois who played for the Browns back when they had Jimmy Brown, yep the original thunder and lightnin'. Mitchell was such a great receiver (but the Browns ignored that) that he became a Hall of Famer as a receiver once he became a Redskin. He was also a great kick returner scoring 8 times.

The Niners have LaMichael James a 10.4 (meters in high school) sprinter with a ton of wiggle/quicks. Why not have him out in space?

Imagine...

QB..Kaepernick...will he run or throw?
RB..Gore
RB...James...will he run or flats?
TE..Vernon Davis...fastest TE in the league
WR..Boldin..too big for backs, too fast for backers.
WR...Crabtree...getting better and better

Wow!

Spur-Addict
03-28-2013, 01:55 PM
Linebackers vs Percy Harvin, haha!!!!

:toast

AaronY
03-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Just buy yourself a diary man, seriously...

Avante
03-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Just buy yourself a diary man, seriously...

Here it is the off season, there will be months with nothing really going on. Here you guys have a true NFL historian yet it's..."we don't wanna learn anything". Why is that? I wanna know it all so I do.

Don't read me if all you care about is the right now. Which I also care about but it's not enought.

chunticakes
03-31-2013, 11:51 AM
lamichael james runs a 4.45. just saying...

Avante
04-02-2013, 12:18 AM
lamichael james runs a 4.45. just saying...

Try 4.37.

Avante
04-02-2013, 12:12 PM
If one player from the next draft can step right in a made a huge impact....Tavan Austin out of WV. He's the perfect slot receiver.

Blake
04-02-2013, 01:23 PM
I've seen both times for James.

Slot receivers need to be tough and good blockers. Simply throwing a speed guy in the flat play after play would kill some receivers.

Avante
04-03-2013, 01:28 AM
I've seen both times for James.

Slot receivers need to be tough and good blockers. Simply throwing a speed guy in the flat play after play would kill some receivers.

Who is talking about ..play after play?

Look at James, he can run from the running back position "or" play in the slot. Move him around, and no ya don't have to expect him to do any blocking.

Samuel Eto'o
04-08-2013, 05:19 PM
While in high school we had to play Hanford High. They had a little black cat named Delbert Jones. One of those 5-6 160 pound types with that...ZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM. They'd simply toss him the ball out in the flats, then he'd ...ZOOOOOOOOOOMMM. Cat was quick!!!!! He was also a 10.2 (yards) sprinter.

Why the Raiders didn't stick the Rocket in the slot/out in the flats? Why isn't Reggie Bush a slot receiver first? Why wasn't Desmond Howard used there? Why didn't the Redskins make a slot receiver out of Dante Hall?

A quick, fast guy with that speed and wiggle out in the flats is impossible to defend. Linebackers vs a Percy Harvin, haha!!! Wes Welker has shown what can be done putting some quicks in the slot. Can't believe every team isn't looking for another Wes Welker.

Back in the day the Eagles had a guy out of Ball State named Timmy Brown. He was a kick returner/receiver/running back. The first back to be used that way to some serious degree. He was great in that role. He had over 3000 yards both rushing and receiving. Scored 31 TD's running, 26 receiving and 6 TD's with kick returns. These kinds of athletes need to be out in space.

Then there was Big10 sprint and hurdle champ Bobby Mitchell out of Illinois who played for the Browns back when they had Jimmy Brown, yep the original thunder and lightnin'. Mitchell was such a great receiver (but the Browns ignored that) that he became a Hall of Famer as a receiver once he became a Redskin. He was also a great kick returner scoring 8 times.

The Niners have LaMichael James a 10.4 (meters in high school) sprinter with a ton of wiggle/quicks. Why not have him out in space?

Imagine...

QB..Kaepernick...will he run or throw?
RB..Gore
RB...James...will he run or flats?
TE..Vernon Davis...fastest TE in the league
WR..Boldin..too big for backs, too fast for backers.
WR...Crabtree...getting better and better

Wow!

http://i.imgur.com/Pv8aLXS.png

Avante
04-08-2013, 10:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Pv8aLXS.png

Too many big words?