PDA

View Full Version : Do well endowed men make lazy lovers?

03-28-2013, 06:41 PM
?

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Usually, tbh..

Fighting is an appropriate analogy, tbh..

Big dude that can't fight vs. small man that can fight= small man wins
Big dude that can fight vs. small man that can fight= TKO, tbh

Big dick nigga that doesn't know how to fuck vs. a man with a thispego-like penis that gives effort, foreplay, etc= latter wins

Big dick nigga that puts in the work vs. Koolaidman = easy decision, tbh

AussieFanKurt
03-28-2013, 08:01 PM
ask women

thispego
03-28-2013, 10:21 PM
Usually, tbh..

Fighting is an appropriate analogy, tbh..

Big dude that can't fight vs. small man that can fight= small man wins
Big dude that can fight vs. small man that can fight= TKO, tbh

Big dick nigga that doesn't know how to fuck vs. a man with a thispego-like penis that gives effort, foreplay, etc= latter wins

Big dick nigga that puts in the work vs. Koolaidman = easy decision, tbh
:lmao wtf? My pole is swoll dawg

mavs>spurs
03-28-2013, 10:30 PM

u look like an underdeveloped aborted fetus

thispego
03-28-2013, 10:41 PM
:lol

thispego
03-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Hey new rule, all you ugly mother fuckers can't talk shit about the way someone else looks until you post a picture of yourself. Y'all are such wimps :lol

monosylab1k
03-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Hey new rule, all you ugly mother fuckers can't talk shit about the way someone else looks until you post a picture of yourself. Y'all are such wimps :lol

Only if you offer to pay money like last time.

DMC
03-28-2013, 11:43 PM

That's right up there with the condo tbh.

DMC
03-28-2013, 11:44 PM

Actually we can. You're the faggot who posted your pic (or went to a online friends meeting) so yeah, we can. We don't have to post our pics. You're a faggot for wanting to gaze anyhow.

monosylab1k
03-29-2013, 12:17 AM
literally obsessing over pego's d now. wow?

(wait for mavfan et al response that involves the implication that mavfan et al are group masturbating to pego)

Did pego finally chat with you about knowing your place and doing your job?

Avante
03-29-2013, 12:52 AM
Most women really don't want King Kong Dong, having to be careful is a turn off. You can hurt her in some positions if you aren't careful. So we have to be careful, not lazy. I've learned to use caution.

HarlemHeat37
03-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Most women really don't want King Kong Dong, having to be careful is a turn off. You can hurt her in some positions if you aren't careful. So we have to be careful, not lazy. I've learned to use caution.

:lol you still fantasize about Lorenzo Neal's penis, tbh?..

lefty
03-29-2013, 01:18 AM
OP is not happy with his sex life

AussieFanKurt
03-29-2013, 02:00 AM
OP is not happy with his sex life

thought OP was waiting for someone to talk about why big dicks are bad then jump on it saying something like... how would you know or do you have a small penis

AussieFanKurt
03-29-2013, 02:04 AM

swollen? did it get bitten by something or do you have STDs dawg

Avante
03-29-2013, 02:28 AM
:lol you still fantasize about Lorenzo Neal's penis, tbh?..

You still suck cocks?

mrsmaalox
03-29-2013, 12:46 PM
Some guys around here are much more obsessed with penis size than any woman I've ever known :lol

But anyway. I think if a man is a lazy lover it doesn't have anything to do with his penis.

Ron Jeremy
03-29-2013, 01:33 PM
If by lazy you mean sleeping than yeah. After sex I enjoy a nice nap and don't do nothing.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2013, 01:54 PM
Some guys around here are much more obsessed with penis size than any woman I've ever known :lol

But anyway. I think if a man is a lazy lover it doesn't have anything to do with his penis.

Agreed on both counts.

Pop
03-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Man feminazists have done a good job hammering these things into men's brains but the most important thing with women is not to give a fuck.

There's such a thing a sexual compatibility, and it's not great it's not on how big your dick or how tight her vagina still is or isn't, it's just not a good fit, move on.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-29-2013, 03:13 PM
I don't appreciate such a label. You try pushing this damn thing around in a wheelbarrow all day and then see how much energy you have at the end of the day.

The Reckoning
03-29-2013, 04:38 PM
A pirate walks into a bar with a ship’s steering wheel hanging from his crotch. Bartender says, what the hell is that? Pirate says, I dunno, but it’s drivin’ me nuts!

MsMcGillyCutty
03-29-2013, 04:43 PM
I don't know about other women but this one prefers a nice thick penis on my man.

The Reckoning
03-29-2013, 04:54 PM
lol size queens

lol insecure posters

Pop
03-29-2013, 05:29 PM
I don't know about other women but this one prefers a nice thick penis on my man.

Who gives a fuck seriously, men don't feel the need to say they like tight vaginas better every chance they get.

mrsmaalox
03-29-2013, 05:54 PM

This one thinks a man with any size/shape penis has the potential to be an excellent lover :toast

lebomb
03-31-2013, 12:19 PM
Im hung like a large Clydesdale, and Im alway amped up sexing my g/f.

jag
03-31-2013, 01:23 PM

I've heard this, but I've also heard chicks that are all about depth.

And I don't know about other brosefs on here, but I prefer a woman whose vagine doesn't hang loose like sleeve of wizard. If you can't feel anything smaller than a baby's arm, that's probably not the man's fault.

Creepn
03-31-2013, 03:06 PM
This one thinks a man with any size/shape penis has the potential to be an excellent lover :toast

True. I think the problem is I think you're in the minority. I remember I had this roommate always going around and telling people that women can get off on a pinkie finger.

HarlemHeat37
03-31-2013, 03:38 PM
I agree that women can potentially get off on easily, as long as they are comfortable, if the pre-penetration build-up is at a high level, tbh..most women are insecure and uncomfortable with new partners to get off from penetration though, which is understandable..

However, the same way I get excited over wanting to hurt a nice looking vagina or fuck a round ass from behind, I'm certain there are many women that get excited and horny at the sight of a large penis, tbh(am I right Kool?)..

thispego
03-31-2013, 05:50 PM
yeah, harlem is not gay :lol

CuckingFunt
03-31-2013, 06:14 PM
I agree that women can potentially get off on easily, as long as they are comfortable, if the pre-penetration build-up is at a high level, tbh..most women are insecure and uncomfortable with new partners to get off from penetration though, which is understandable..

However, the same way I get excited over wanting to hurt a nice looking vagina or fuck a round ass from behind, I'm certain there are many women that get excited and horny at the sight of a large penis, tbh(am I right Kool?)..

If I'm doing anything with a man that would result in the sight of his penis, I'm already worked up. Merely seeing it is not sufficient to heighten that in any way.

mavs>spurs
03-31-2013, 06:49 PM
big and circumcised is a bad combo, its like fucking her with a broomstick tbh. i had to restore because of this problem.

Vagina
04-01-2013, 07:54 AM
You'll never hear the words "It is too big" coming from my lips.

I. Hustle
04-01-2013, 08:10 AM
No idea, mine is the size of a baby carrot (erect) and I get tired just taking my clothes off.

JudynTX
04-01-2013, 09:00 AM

False! No small penises.

mrsmaalox
04-01-2013, 09:11 AM
False! No small penises.

:lmao Okay, okay!!

The only way I can judge the size is with my hand or mouth, any place else they all feel pretty equal. And I gotta say one of the best times I ever had was when he didn't involve his penis at all----in fact, he never even took off his clothes! :eyebrows

The Reckoning
04-01-2013, 09:18 AM
then what constitutes a small penis?

lebomb
04-01-2013, 09:21 AM
big and circumcised is a bad combo, its like fucking her with a broomstick tbh. i had to restore because of this problem.

Niggra's uncut shit lookin like a sweetpotatoe??? :rollin

Fuck that!!! :nope

lebomb
04-01-2013, 09:22 AM
And I gotta say one of the best times I ever had was when he didn't involve his penis at all----in fact, he never even took off his clothes! :eyebrows

He must uh licked you like a book of stamps!!!!

I can get my g/f off with :tongue easily.

lebomb
04-01-2013, 09:26 AM
m>s junk.............

http://nickshell1983.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/sweet-potato-tuber-root-reddish-brown-1-dhd.jpg

............ewwwwww niggra!!! :vomit:

I will keep my smoove shaft and helmet!!!! :hat

mrsmaalox
04-01-2013, 09:28 AM

I have no clue. I just know by my hand, some feel smaller and some feel bigger, but as long as they function normally and I like who I'm with (most important), I'm fine with whatever.

I. Hustle
04-01-2013, 09:36 AM
:lmao Okay, okay!!

The only way I can judge the size is with my hand or mouth, any place else they all feel pretty equal. And I gotta say one of the best times I ever had was when he didn't involve his penis at all----in fact, he never even took off his clothes! :eyebrows

IF ST ever has a judging contest I know EXACTLY who to call to help judge.

lebomb
04-01-2013, 09:52 AM
IF ST ever has a judging contest I know EXACTLY who to call to help judge.

Blake??

JudynTX
04-01-2013, 09:59 AM

If I have to tell you, then you probably have one.

Blake??

:lmao Oh he would just argue over it.

The Reckoning
04-01-2013, 10:09 AM
then what constitutes a big penis?

Sancha
04-01-2013, 10:35 AM

A fat wallet

JudynTX
04-01-2013, 02:32 PM

The size of a ruler.

mrsmaalox
04-01-2013, 02:34 PM
The size of a ruler.

:lol You would keep a ruler handy! :lol

marini martini
04-01-2013, 02:34 PM
A fat wallet

:toast

LoL!!! :lmao

JudynTX
04-01-2013, 02:35 PM
:lol You would keep a ruler handy! :lol

Before I got married, I did. :lmao

mrsmaalox
04-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Before I got married, I did. :lmao

Ah. So that's how you knew when you found Mr. Right?

JudynTX
04-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Ah. So that's how you knew when you found Mr. Right?

:hat:toast

CosmicCowboy
04-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Hell, I'm a LOT bigger than that!...:wink

http://www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk/images/media/138B_ruler_mlh.jpg

mavs>spurs
04-01-2013, 06:38 PM
The size of a ruler.

odds are you've never been with anyone anywhere close to that..the biggest one in the world is only 13..just documented facts check the record books. pretty rare to see a true 9. stop being stupid.

DMC
04-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Im hung like a large Clydesdale, and Im alway amped up sexing my g/f.

You should be hung like a Mississippian.

DMC
04-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Mine is at least the length of a cat's tail, if you measure from the same relative points (assholes).

UZER
04-01-2013, 07:19 PM
You should be hung like a Mississippian.

:lol dude that was hard core

redzero
04-01-2013, 07:29 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2013, 08:04 PM

fair enough...and I like a woman with nice thick lips and hot breath...like hot potato pie around my dick

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2013, 08:05 PM
odds are you've never been with anyone anywhere close to that..the biggest one in the world is only 13..just documented facts check the record books. pretty rare to see a true 9. stop being stupid.

:lol looks like Judy hurt your ole feelings...M>S checking in with the lil pecker

mavs>spurs
04-01-2013, 08:06 PM
im a realist, my legit 8 puts you to shame

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2013, 08:13 PM

it's usually white guys....I check in at 11.375 inches...so I'm good...I remember when me and my cousins we're around 11-13 we all had a contest to see who had the biggest dick...at that time it was about 5 of us and I always came in second place...one of my younger cousins back then was like 2 inches longer and at least .25 inch thicker...I bet he's still slighter bigger than me to this day which means he's must be 13-14"

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2013, 08:17 PM

You don't have to answer this but do you taking it up the ass on occasion...and if so do you have a size preference...I know you say you like using your hand and mouth to judge size but have you ever considered your ass?

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2013, 08:23 PM
The size of a ruler.

I believe you in fact most women will just come out and ask your dick size now-a-days....I was fucking with my previous Mexican neighbor (after she got a divorce) :lol but she told me before we ever started that she likes BIG BIG BIG...she said all her friends like BIG BIG BIG....we had some decent sex exactly 3 times but she wasn't in all that great of shape for me and couldn't keep up...She couldn't even ride me the way I wanted her too...I was like yo Ms Gonzalez :lol I provided the goods but you got more rolls than cinnabon...:lol ok just kidding

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Most women do...they be trying to slip and slide away from the dick when it's finally in em...but it takes skill you can't just push that shit in..or else you won't ever get in that asshole again...:lol

The Reckoning
04-01-2013, 08:34 PM
I believe you in fact most women will just come out and ask your dick size now-a-days....I was fucking with my previous Mexican neighbor (after she got a divorce) :lol but she told me before we ever started that she likes BIG BIG BIG...she said all her friends like BIG BIG BIG....we had some decent sex exactly 3 times but she wasn't in all that great of shape for me and couldn't keep up...She couldn't even ride me the way I wanted her too...I was like yo Ms Gonzalez :lol I provided the goods but you got more rolls than cinnabon...:lol ok just kidding

:lmao

DMC
04-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Most women do...they be trying to slip and slide away from the dick when it's finally in em...but it takes skill you can't just push that shit in..or else you won't ever get in that asshole again...:lol

"I gotta take a shit"

"no you don't... "

DMC
04-01-2013, 08:40 PM
it's usually white guys....I check in at 11.375 inches...so I'm good...I remember when me and my cousins we're around 11-13 we all had a contest to see who had the biggest dick...at that time it was about 5 of us and I always came in second place...one of my younger cousins back then was like 2 inches longer and at least .25 inch thicker...I bet he's still slighter bigger than me to this day which means he's must be 13-14"

I knew you had homosexual upbringing. Now you've confirmed it. Checking dicks as a kid is a sign of trauma in the fam.

Koolaid_Man
04-01-2013, 08:49 PM
I knew you had homosexual upbringing. Now you've confirmed it. Checking dicks as a kid is a sign of trauma in the fam.

not for us..we were just bad spoiled ass little kids...and tbh it's around the same time I started terrorizing the little white girls in my neighborhood...we they asked me to and I never turned not one of them down...not one...not even if she was ugly..well maybe the fat ones I did..

DMC
04-01-2013, 10:09 PM
not for us..we were just bad spoiled ass little kids...and tbh it's around the same time I started terrorizing the little white girls in my neighborhood...we they asked me to and I never turned not one of them down...not one...not even if she was ugly..well maybe the fat ones I did..

You cannot get the toothpaste back into the tube.

mrsmaalox
04-02-2013, 12:09 AM
You don't have to answer this but do you taking it up the ass on occasion...and if so do you have a size preference...I know you say you like using your hand and mouth to judge size but have you ever considered your ass?

:lmao :lmao Never! :lmao

The Reckoning
04-02-2013, 01:18 AM
i dont get the fascination with anal tbh. generally, women say it hurts and abhor the idea. why the hell do men get turned on by putting it somewhere it doesnt belong other than the fact that they are having homosexual tendencies?

lebomb
04-02-2013, 07:20 AM
i dont get the fascination with anal tbh. generally, women say it hurts and abhor the idea. why the hell do men get turned on by putting it somewhere it doesnt belong other than the fact that they are having homosexual tendencies?

Because its taboo niggra!!!!, and it has a different feel to it. :toast

:hat

thispego
04-02-2013, 07:48 AM
The size of a ruler.

so... 12 inches long and a millimeter thick?

The Reckoning
04-02-2013, 08:12 AM
Because its taboo niggra!!!!, and it has a different feel to it. Its like a tight rubber band around your shaft niggra. Once the kitty is all wet and gushy, you cant feel it as much.....feels good of course, but just gushy. Now, tappin dat ass? It just requires more effort to push it in....and the tightness is constant around your shaft till you blast off your man batter into her quivering fawtbox. My g/f has to be super drunk before she lets me in her back door, which is like once or twice a month.

:hat

ummm no thanks

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 08:50 AM

my nigga:toast

Samuel Eto'o
04-02-2013, 09:24 AM
False! No small penises.

Damn, better hope your husband doesn't see this.

Samuel Eto'o
04-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Damn, better hope your husband doesn't see this.
http://oi44.tinypic.com/25gq5hw.jpg

JudynTX
04-02-2013, 09:37 AM

Fuck, I just can't have fun in here. And I'm not stupid.

Yes, in this day and age, some women do ask.

lebomb
04-02-2013, 10:51 AM
I believe you in fact most women will just come out and ask your dick size now-a-days....

Yep, this is pretty much spot on. My current g/f said good sex is a must, if I couldnt perform we would not make it.

Almost 2yrs later......... she is :worthy: to a niggra.

lebomb
04-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes, in this day and age, some women do ask.

............. after taking her to Jim's for a midnight sammich, she says "if your aint hung like a Budweiser horse niggra take me home "

mrsmaalox
04-02-2013, 11:00 AM
:lol lebomb

CubanMustGo
04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
:lol lebomb
In psychology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology), compensation is a strategy whereby one covers up, consciously (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness) or unconsciously, weaknesses, frustrations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frustration), desires, or feelings of inadequacy or incompetence in one life area through the gratification or (drive towards) excellence in another area. Compensation can cover up either real or imagined deficiencies and personal or physical inferiority. The compensation strategy, however, does not truly address the source of this inferiority. Positive compensations may help one to overcome one's difficulties. On the other hand, negative compensations do not, which results in a reinforced feeling of inferiority. There are two kinds of negative compensation:

Overcompensation, characterized by a superiority goal, leads to striving for power, dominance, self-esteem, and self-devaluation.
Undercompensation, which includes a demand for help, leads to a lack of courage and a fear for life.

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2013, 11:59 AM
:lmao :lmao Never! :lmao

why not? and what's so funny? I will tell you that you should open up literally and figuratively...you might even find that you can use it as a weapon against your man...because he'll love doing it to you at every chance...

Not every women I see but there are some whose asses I do lick and anal sex is a must with almost everyone of them. I even let them lick my gooch..the gooch is the space between your balls and asshole....eventually if they want to lick my ass I will let them...that feels real good...nothing like a soft tongue in your ass...you should ease into Mrsmaalox I suggest you start with anal licking...and I'm not talking about being nasty with it...you clean up before hand and make sure you're not licking a shitty ass...ass eating before dinner is the key...you might eat so much ass you may not even be hungry for dinner afterwards..depends on how good the ass looks...

now if you want someone to teach you, quietly I would be willing to..fi you have one you can stay with your man I have no desire to break you up...I can reach out to you offline if you like. I'm good at what I do...I take it your an older MILF type...I guarantee I will make you cum via your ass take it to a whole nother level...:toast

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Yep, this is pretty much spot on. My current g/f said good sex is a must, if I couldnt perform we would not make it.

Almost 2yrs later......... she is :worthy: to a niggra.

............. after taking her to Jim's for a midnight sammich, she says "if your aint hung like a Budweiser horse niggra take me home "

DEAD

fam you got me over here with tears in my eyes:rollin

lebomb
04-02-2013, 01:38 PM
DEAD

fam you got me over here with tears in my eyes:rollin

Yeah I was kind zaggeratin........Im slightly about average....ok, well above average, but a niggra works with what he got. :toast

Lickin her fawtbox dont hurt eitha :p:

Yah know? When Im givin her oral, Ive been wonderin why she says to keep going lower.....lower......and lower??? :(

mrsmaalox
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
:wow Whoa!

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2013, 04:48 PM

:lol hey bro I got a gift for you :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAyAsMwerVA

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2013, 04:49 PM
:wow Whoa!

no shit...if you ever feeling brave holla at ya boy...

AmericanWoman
04-02-2013, 08:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2jafaMM.gif
"Size doesn't matter? Yeah, right."