PDA

View Full Version : Explain this to me..

EmoKobe
03-29-2013, 03:17 AM
I'm 21 and slept with 4 girls.. weirdly enough my current girlfriend of about a year and I have noticed that my dick looks bigger.... she measured it once early in relationship and I think it was like 15ish but now we've measured a few times and now about 17. A friend told me out of nowhere that he's experienced same thing after sleeping with one girl a lot.. whats deal with this..

Wild Cobra
03-29-2013, 03:22 AM
15 cm... to 17 cm...

You're becoming a man! Sill have about 3 cm to go.

Avante
03-29-2013, 03:51 AM
Yep you're 21 alright, all worried about the size thing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2013, 08:59 AM
your cock is still smaller then her vibrator...

jeebus
03-29-2013, 09:29 AM
So basically you're a virgin.
that's the funniest thing about children, when they all get together and feel like they have to talk about "sexual experiences" the "had".

Thread
03-29-2013, 10:34 AM
Start worrying when you can only break yer nut soft.

Smiling Bob
03-29-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm 21 and slept with 4 girls.. weirdly enough my current girlfriend of about a year and I have noticed that my dick looks bigger.... she measured it once early in relationship and I think it was like 15ish but now we've measured a few times and now about 17. A friend told me out of nowhere that he's experienced same thing after sleeping with one girl a lot.. whats deal with this..

I get the "it looks bigger" comment quite often.

Latarian Milton
03-29-2013, 11:55 PM
as your dick grows the bigger and thicker, her vagina becomes more and more loose which cancels it off tbh.

Creepn
03-31-2013, 02:13 AM

I got you buddy. Since you're young I'm assuming the girl you fucking is young and tight. Her tight vagina is wrapped around your cock so tight that it's actually breaking down the cell walls that holds the blood to make you erect. The more blood you hold in these cells, the bigger your cock gets. Keep fucking her and the change can be permanent, but like Milton said, she'll get loose. Be sure to thank her for her sacrifice.

koriwhat
03-31-2013, 09:06 PM
I got you buddy. Since you're young I'm assuming the girl you fucking is young and tight. Her tight vagina is wrapped around your cock so tight that it's actually breaking down the cell walls that holds the blood to make you erect. The more blood you hold in these cells, the bigger your cock gets. Keep fucking her and the change can be permanent, but like Milton said, she'll get loose. Be sure to thank her for her sacrifice.

wtf? are you a dr.? the shit people claim/say on the internet. lol

HarlemHeat37
03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
brb looking for tight 15 yr olds to try this out on!! Maybe theyll trade pussy for star tattoos!

koriwhat
03-31-2013, 11:21 PM

your comedy is lol funny...

Sancha
04-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Ay papi, no way your pinga is that big. Maybe if your chick is measuring from your asshole then up and over your chit. Not only do we not believe you but we ALL think your a jotito.

lebomb
04-01-2013, 01:19 PM
see below

lebomb
04-01-2013, 01:21 PM
weirdly enough my current girlfriend of about a year and I have noticed that my dick looks bigger....

APRIL FOOLS NIGGRA!!!!