PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Fan tries to grab Lebron's headband

ElNono
03-29-2013, 11:47 AM
jOPphPsNxEI

:lol

Thread
03-29-2013, 11:50 AM
He was petty. It would've been nice for him to stop and give it to the fellow. The needs of 1 are sometimes very special & so easy to grant on.

baseline bum
03-29-2013, 12:10 PM
The fuck is wrong with NBA fans today?

2I4_FavNSwM

benefactor
03-29-2013, 12:12 PM
His reaction was funny, but BB is right...it's pretty lame to steal stuff off of NBA players.

whitemamba
03-29-2013, 12:25 PM
:lmao

Ace
03-29-2013, 03:28 PM
LeBron has given his headband out to fans on multiple occasions, but fuck Chicago, tbh.

Thread
03-29-2013, 03:30 PM
^You have to be bigger than that, Ace. That was a moment in time that would have served James comprehensively. And he balked at it.

& what's more if you would have frozen the frame just as he touched the band I woulda estimated James would have given it to him in a moment of grace. I was wrong.

Ace
03-29-2013, 05:00 PM
^You have to be bigger than that, Ace. That was a moment in time that would have served James comprehensively. And he balked at it.

& what's more if you would have frozen the frame just as he touched the band I woulda estimated James would have given it to him in a moment of grace. I was wrong.

It was an attempt at thief, he had no right trying to grab it off his head without asking.

AaronY
03-29-2013, 05:02 PM

He was startled he didn't know what to do. Caught him off guard obv

Thread
03-29-2013, 05:04 PM
It was an attempt at thief, he had no right trying to grab it off his head without asking.

That's horseshit & a copycat copout by you. It's disappointing you stooped like this.

You can see the fellow mean't well.

You have to give there. And James took. He took because he lost. That's why he is wrong. And petty. A lost moment.

AussieFanKurt
03-29-2013, 05:05 PM
the fan just wanted to see the mysterious hairline that they hear about so much but never get to see

Thread
03-29-2013, 05:07 PM
He was startled he didn't know what to do. Caught him off guard obv

1/2 right. He caught him not off guard, but, at loss, a grim moment and James responded in a petty manner. It's very disappointing because to that fan it was everything. It was a terribly human moment and James failed the human condition there.

AaronY
03-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Everything happened in like a millisecond. He had no time to think

AaronY
03-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Average negro woulda done this by instinct anyway

oFtG0jcFzPU

So he's above the curve

Thread
03-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Everything happened in like a millisecond. He had no time to think

Horseshit. In that millisecond his subsconious told him he was entitled to fake alarm-to-strike out in defeat instead of skinning & grinning when/if it happened at victory.

Thread
03-29-2013, 05:15 PM
& the subsconsious of the fan is apparent there. The way he reached, not with malice, or, derision at victory, but, tentatively, longing for just a taste. So, when James retched at the contact the fan had already withdrawn rapidly, he'd misstepped. James reaction makes the plain clothes security agent start to bluster in. Not because the fan is wrong, but, because James blew the whistle.

It's ugly and angers me because it's the worst of us and we were so fucking close there.

baseline bum
03-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Only pussies and assholes try to steal shit

Thread
03-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Only pussies and assholes try to steal shit

That's obviously the party line out of MSM.

It's beneath us all.

BatManu20
03-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Lebron complained about the contact afterwards. Said it was too physical a grab.

BatManu20
03-29-2013, 05:59 PM
In all seriousness though, why the hell would you want a headband drenched in someone's sweat? People are dumb.

Ace
03-29-2013, 06:26 PM
That's horseshit & a copycat copout by you. It's disappointing you stooped like this.

You can see the fellow mean't well.

You have to give there. And James took. He took because he lost. That's why he is wrong. And petty. A lost moment.
In what world is snatching something off somebody, meaning well? Regardless, it was LeBron's property and that prick had no right trying to just snatch itPERIOD

Reck
03-29-2013, 06:45 PM
He was petty. It would've been nice for him to stop and give it to the fellow. The needs of 1 are sometimes very special & so easy to grant on.

You are wrong in this Cully.

That fan is lucky he didn't get his teeth knocked out. Kid or not tbh.

I dont think you would feel generous if some punk ass faggot came up to you ninja style and tried to take your hat. You ask first then you shall recieve.

DMC
03-29-2013, 10:36 PM

505OTR3mEP0

Yet you worship him.

Latarian Milton
03-29-2013, 10:45 PM
fan didn't want the headband or shit, dude just intended to reveal bron's hairline tbh

Thread
03-29-2013, 11:38 PM
505OTR3mEP0

Yet you worship him.

Please.