PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair's 25 year old SON dies

Thebesteva
03-29-2013, 02:58 PM
RIC FLAIR
SON DEAD AT 25
(http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/29/ric-flairs-son-dead-reid-flair-wrestling/)
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/03/29/0329-facebook-reid-flair-3.jpg
The 25-year-old son of legendary wrestler Ric Flair is dead.

Flair's agent tells TMZ, "We are heartbroken to confirm that Ric's son, Reid Fliehr, has passed away today March 29, 2013 in Charlotte, NC."

The agent goes on, "The investigation into the cause of death is ongoing."

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/03/29/0329-subasset-ric-flair-1.jpg
Reid was an independent wrestler who was wrestling in Japan over the last few months. He even wrestled a few times in WCW as a kid (see video below).

Reid had issues with heroin in the past, and was arrested in 2009 for possession.

Ric's agent says, "No words can describe the grief that Ric and his family are experiencing and they do request privacy during this devastating time."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2OxcXbXe8 (http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2OxcXbXe8)
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com (http://tmzstore.com/)

Dick the Bruiser
03-29-2013, 03:18 PM
Tragic. R.I.P.

jeebus
03-29-2013, 03:30 PM
Damn, couldn't they have gotten a pic of Ric in his robe or something? That shit looks awful.

shyne
03-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Rip, condolences to Rick and his family.

redzero
03-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Heart problems.

symple19
03-29-2013, 03:59 PM
more dead wrestlers is never a bad thing

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 04:03 PM
I heard he died because he popped a Molly, whoooooooooooo!

Just kidding. Whatever the reason, very sad for anyone dying that young.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-29-2013, 04:14 PM
I heard he died because he popped a Molly, whoooooooooooo!

On intagram, str8 flexin!

exstatic
03-29-2013, 04:44 PM
Spoiled drug addicted rich kid. Nothing to see here.

Trill Clinton
03-29-2013, 04:46 PM
welp....won't be long before ric follows his son to the grave. i hear he's a pill popping animal.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 04:48 PM
welp....won't be long before ric follows his son to the grave. i hear he's a pill popping animal.

You don't know him personally do you? He doesn't have drug related seizures any more. He's been clean for years even though he talks about living the hard life to maintain an image.

EricB
03-29-2013, 04:51 PM
The grantland article on Rick painted the picture of a very sad life, one built on ridiculous amounts of piled up debt.

Trill Clinton
03-29-2013, 04:56 PM
You don't know him personally do you? He doesn't have drug related seizures any more. He's been clean for years even though he talks about living the hard life to maintain an image.

actually i haven't met him personally, but my step dad did. he met him at the airport in charlotte and said ric was at the bar getting wasted and fumbling through pill bottles. he even took a pic with him, said he couldn't understand a word mr. flair was saying he was so drugged up.

i take his word over a gossip sites any day of the week.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Nah fam - plenty of people have seen Mr. Lil f'd up and seizing due drugs before too. Not just the journos.

Trill Clinton
03-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Nah fam - plenty of people have seen Mr. Lil f'd up and seizing due drugs before too. Not just the journos.

lank???

i do have a link on mr. flairs history of drug abuse.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 05:14 PM
I don't click lanks. But there are plenty of lanks to Lil Dubs drug use too.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Even Wayne himself still raps about it - unless he's a phony now???

But bottom line is unless you know someone personally you can't speak on it ya dig? Just ain't right and all gossip unless you know them personally and I only do facts from things I know.

Trill Clinton
03-29-2013, 05:17 PM
you don't have to click it. just post the proof of wayne having several seizure due to drug use like you stated, plz;)

if you can't find them, that's fine as well. we don't need to derail the thread any further. my prayers go out to the fleihr family.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 05:18 PM
you don't have to click it. just post the proof of wayne having several seizure due to drug use like you stated, plz;)

if you can't find them, that's fine as well. we don't need to derail the thread any further. my prayers go out to the fleihr family.

Fam you were talking about drug history - wayne definitely had a drug history.

RicFlair
03-29-2013, 05:20 PM
Appreciate the support. Whoooooo!!

Trill Clinton
03-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Fam you were talking about drug history - wayne definitely had a drug history.

but you said "plenty of people have seen Mr. Lil f'd up and seizing due drugs before too" where did you get this statement from, doggie?!? who are these people and where did you read/here this at? share that information wit ya boy.

again, i don't want to turn this thread into a back n forth, dpg. i won't let this thread get like the lil wayne thread where people went on for several pages damn near spitting on his grave and making up drug accusations.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 05:40 PM
You're being to literal. Fact is you are making accusations about Flair and you don't know him. Wayne has the same history.

Avante
03-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Only Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan would crack my... All Time Grestest Rassler....list that are known by the kids today.

Flair made it very clear he wasn't into the home life, and it cost him. When was the guy ever at home? When he was in the WCW he was all over the south, then all over the east/midwest in his WWF/WWE days. Then after that it was off to that rinky dinky dink TNT or whatever it's called. Why not go home meet the wife?

As we know the life these guys live not for the married guy with a family. How some make that work must mean she's happy he's gone. With the kids growing up without a father pretty much.

Divorce and young death far more apt to occur in pro rasslin' than any other job. It's simply the business.

Too bad about the kid but can't help but blame Ric.

Reck
03-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Only Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan would crack my... All Time Grestest Rassler....list that are known by the kids today.

Flair made it very clear he wasn't into the home life, and it cost him. When was the guy ever at home? When he was in the WCW he was all over the south, then all over the east/midwest in his WWF/WWE days. Then after that it was off to that rinky dinky dink TNT or whatever it's called. Why not go home meet the wife?

As we know the life these guys live not for the married guy with a family. How some make that work must mean she's happy he's gone. With the kids growing up without a father pretty much.

Divorce and young death far more apt to occur in pro rasslin' than any other job. It's simply the business.

Too bad about the kid but can't help but blame Ric.

He even went to the Dominican Republic to fight an exhibition match against Jack Veneno. lol

Damn cant believe I still remember that. Good old days when I still cared and followed Wrestling. :lol

Avante
03-29-2013, 06:32 PM
He even went to the Dominican Republic to fight an exhibition match against Jack Veneno. lol

Damn cant believe I still remember that. Good old days when I still cared and followed Wrestling. :lol

Back in the 50's/60's Buddy Rogers was the original "Nature Boy". He was an NWA world Champion and the very first WWWF (World Wide Wrestling Federation) world champion. Flair copied him even down to his finisher ...The Figure Four Leglock. (Rogers learned the hold from Dory Funk the father of Dory Jr and Terry).

I'm still into it but now it's more about the politics involved. Why so and so with no talent is getting a push and so so with a ton of talent isn't. Yep, behind the scenes.

The original "Nature Boy" vs one of the other legends the great Killer Kowalski.

Pl1fjVs_Ulg

DMC
03-29-2013, 10:53 PM
They don't know what he died, but come MONDAY NIGHT...

CuckingFunt
03-30-2013, 01:30 AM
he popped a Molly, whoooooooooooo!

On intagram, str8 flexin!

Please, god, no. Someone parked outside my work tonight and blasted that song on a loop for at least an hour to show off or look cool or some shit. I was damn near homicidal by the end.

The Reckoning
03-30-2013, 03:08 AM
CF is a stripper?

CuckingFunt
03-30-2013, 11:42 AM
CF is a stripper?

No.

The Reckoning
03-30-2013, 01:42 PM
oh?

DeadlyDynasty
03-30-2013, 02:12 PM
CF is a stripper?

:lol

FkLA
03-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Is the Nature Boy still going strong? I remember the old ass nigga still wrestling like 5-10 years ago when I was watching that shit.