PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Ace

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-29-2013, 04:12 PM
I hope Wade shoots a gallon of jizz on your face and you get an STD. You deserve it.

Phillip
03-29-2013, 04:13 PM
ha

Edward
03-29-2013, 04:14 PM
ha
Fuck you Phillis

ElNono
03-29-2013, 04:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8BqcV.gif

Phillip
03-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Fuck you Phillis

I will rip your faggoty eyeballs out, and have an anteater skullfuck you.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 04:17 PM
I will rip your faggoty eyeballs out, and have an anteater skullfuck you.

Don't speak about anteater's - it makes M>S go crazy.

Edward
03-29-2013, 04:19 PM

Why does it do that? Are they penis related :lol

Phillip
03-29-2013, 04:19 PM

Speak only when spoken to, midget dweeb.

DPG21920
03-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Shhhh, girl.

Edward
03-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Speak only when spoken to, midget dweeb.

Fist yourself with a rusty hatchet, dickbag.

monosylab1k
03-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Hey did you hear how my new nickname is tuna? ya fuckholes!

Phillip
03-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Fist yourself with a rusty hatchet, dickbag.

Did you wake up this morning, take a long hard look in the mirror, and tell yourself this was the day you would talk back to your old man?

Perhaps you should have thought twice. I will jam your miniature, dysfunctional legs up your ass and out of your ears, so that every time you talk to yourself, you can't hear your own stupid fucking thoughts, and hopefully will be a better contribution to society from here on, you crippled fuckdick.

Ace
03-29-2013, 04:58 PM
You know what, there's a number of insults I can type, all of which have been overused. But I just don't think you're worth it, because I think you're lonely, you spend so much time on ST, it would be understandable if you came every once and while to poke fun, but no, you dwell on this forum. & what satisfaction does that give you? Is it going to help you find a girlfriend spending all your time here? Come on man, I've told a few other people, and I'll tell you, you need to focus on growing up a little more.

Latarian Milton
03-29-2013, 10:56 PM
You know what, there's a number of insults I can type, all of which have been overused. But I just don't think you're worth it, because I think you're lonely, you spend so much time on ST, it would be understandable if you came every once and while to poke fun, but no, you dwell on this forum. & what satisfaction does that give you? Is it going to help you find a girlfriend spending all your time here? Come on man, I've told a few other people, and I'll tell you, you need to focus on growing up a little more.
hate to deride other posters on their real-life info but the younger picklebreath brother has a decent life, and he doesn't need to look for a bitch because he's already married. it sucks to get married in your early 20s but i guess it's fine for them picklebreaths when most picklebreaths get married young. they need to reproduce as many youths as possible cuz their country need them to fight the northern fuckheads

Phillip
03-30-2013, 12:19 PM

hate to deride other posters on their real-life info but the younger picklebreath brother has a decent life, and he doesn't need to look for a bitch because he's already married. it sucks to get married in your early 20s but i guess it's fine for them picklebreaths when most picklebreaths get married young. they need to reproduce as many youths as possible cuz their country need them to fight the northern fuckheads

im lost

is this directed at mono or dok

or am i missing some kind of jokes that have came up recently about some faggot gnsf?

BUMP
03-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Robin Lopez etc

BUMP
03-30-2013, 12:46 PM
im lost

is this directed at mono or dok

or am i missing some kind of jokes that have came up recently about some faggot gnsf?

I forgot who said it at this point, but Ace's copypasta was originally directed to me by some gnsf