PDA

View Full Version : I have returned my flowers.

Brutalis
03-29-2013, 09:19 PM
A changed bee.

Really though, I'm back from Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri. The Army life sucks. But I'm proud to be a soldier none the less.

Whatchall tink bout dem new Hogs coaching staff? We'll see what happens I suppose.

dirk4mvp
03-31-2013, 10:05 PM
This post is about as relevant as you are to da gubbamint.

lol arKansas

lol motorcycles

lol be all you can be

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-31-2013, 10:05 PM
:lmao typical sister fucking Arkansas dumbshit. Graduate from high school and then join the military because you're too fuckin stupid to find a real job so you need to live off the government teet.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-31-2013, 10:06 PM
This post is about as relevant as you are to da gubbamint.

:lmao

mavs>spurs
03-31-2013, 10:09 PM
"The Army life sucks"

yeah, then why'd you choose it? how bad were your other choices that the army was actually the best option for you to choose? brb lemme grab some xanax before i read this response, this could get shitty.

Clipper Nation
03-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Graduate from high school and then join the military because you're too fuckin stupid to find a real job so you need to live off the government teet.

:lol Halliburton oil slaves
:lol Living off the gub'mint
:lol Spreading neoconservatism in third-world countries

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-31-2013, 10:27 PM

:lol Halliburton oil slaves
:lol Living off the gub'mint
:lol Spreading neoconservatism in third-world countries

:lol zionist mercenary
:lol signed up to defend America
:lol ends up defending Israel and Exxon shareholders

vander
03-31-2013, 10:53 PM
aw look at the kindred spirits CN and DOK feeding off each others ignorance and hatred :lol

so cute
so sad

mavs>spurs
03-31-2013, 10:56 PM
aw look at the kindred spirits CN and DOK feeding off each others ignorance and hatred :lol

so cute
so sad

damn, you really threw those puppies dok and cn off a cliff with that sick burn bro

vander
03-31-2013, 10:59 PM
damn, you really threw those puppies dok and cn off a cliff with that sick burn bro

yeah, you're right, I'm not very good at this internet "burn" stuff, I'd best leave it to the professionals

mavs>spurs
03-31-2013, 11:02 PM
yeah tbh you leave that to us and we'll leave all the military fellating to you. specialization of labor in action tbh...it's good forum economics.

vander
03-31-2013, 11:05 PM
yeah tbh you leave that to us and we'll leave all the military fellating to you. specialization of labor in action tbh...it's good forum economics.

yeah, this 2nd take is much better tbh

BUMP
03-31-2013, 11:26 PM
I have been contemplating this for awhile but why is the title of this thread called "I have returned my flowers?"

I am sure there is a valid reason for it but for some reason I can't think of it. I woke up last night in a cold sweat pondering this dilemma. OP could you explain your choice of words please?

dirk4mvp
03-31-2013, 11:29 PM
I think op's time was more spend on inhaling his sister's vagina queefs than learning how to properly communicate using the english language.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-31-2013, 11:30 PM

so cute
so sad
If you're talking about my hatred towards spending trillions of tax payer dollars on oil wars in Iraq and on providing for worthless fucks who can't get a real job with their high school diploma, yeah, I'd say that's an epidemic in this country I hate.

Clipper Nation
03-31-2013, 11:32 PM

so cute
so sad
:cry "Stop hating on our unconstitutional wars and horrendous approach to foreign policy! Just blindly accept it without question!" :cry

:lol Blindly defending oil slavery

BUMP
03-31-2013, 11:32 PM
If you're talking about my hatred towards spending trillions of tax payer dollars on oil wars in Iraq and on providing for worthless fucks who can't get a real job with their high school diploma, yeah, I'd say that's an epidemic in this country I hate.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Hulk+Hogan+∞_9bdf49_3959111.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-31-2013, 11:34 PM
:cry "Stop hating on our unconstitutional wars and horrendous approach to foreign policy! Just blindly accept it without question!" :cry

:lol Blindly defending oil slavery
We'll shove a boot up your ass, it's the American way!

America, love it or leave it, bitch!

Semper Fi, motherfucker!

Freedom isn't free, there's a heavy fuckin fee!

vander
03-31-2013, 11:49 PM

they are least of the worthless fucks our government spends your dollars on. the very worthless fucks that were supposed to educate them are even a bigger problem.

at least they kill a terrorist every once in a while, that's more of a net gain to the world than any other government worker will ever accomplish, and there's a lot of fucking government workers these days

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-01-2013, 12:12 AM
they are least of the worthless fucks our government spends your dollars on. the very worthless fucks that were supposed to educate them are even a bigger problem.

at least they kill a terrorist every once in a while, that's more of a net gain to the world than any other government worker will ever accomplish, and there's a lot of fucking government workers these days
:lol look at government defense spending vs. government education spending and tell me what the "bigger problem" is
:lol justifying trillions of dollars in defense spending with, "But ma they kill a terrorist every once in awhile!"

symple19
04-01-2013, 01:00 AM
:lol Brutalis not knowing that this would be the inevitable response to his thread

:lol Bielema

:lol 3 yards and a cloud of dust

:lol worst team in the SEC West for the foreseeable future

:lol Malzahn is going to take all the best players from your shitty state

:lol 27th ranked recruiting class

:lol ignorant, delusional homer

symple19
04-01-2013, 01:04 AM
And, now that you're in the Army

:lol Ft. Living Room

:lol Basic training with girls

:lol must have picked a pussy MOS

Clipper Nation
04-01-2013, 01:10 AM
:lol Trillions wasted on pointless unconstitutional wars abroad, drone programs, and the yearly decrease of our civil liberties in order to maintain oil companies' profits, but it's all okay because :cry "we git sum them thar turrorists sometimes" :cry

Jack Kevorkian
04-20-2013, 10:19 PM
A changed bee.

Really though, I'm back from Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri. The Army life sucks. But I'm proud to be a soldier none the less.

Whatchall tink bout dem new Hogs coaching staff? We'll see what happens I suppose.

Call the office

Blake
09-23-2013, 08:17 AM
I hope Brutalis is ok.

symple19
09-23-2013, 10:02 AM
:lol

Probably a REMF.