PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Plague of the league

Wildcat67
03-29-2013, 10:10 PM
After the Spurs having played Harden and Paul during the last week I am just disgusted by this plague that has taken over the league. What ever happened to fining guys for flopping?

I am all for emphasizing contact to let the officials know you were hit or there was an offensive foul or something. But all this nonesense where players first instinct is to flail around even when there is zero contact at all. Whenever they dont have a good shot they just start having a seizure and it's annoying and ruining that game.

Chris Paul is the biggest turd in the game followed closely by Harden, I've never seen two players try so hard to exploit the rules at every opportunity, and the league just lets it happen cause you wouldn't want to harm your stars.

DMC
03-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Manu

/thread

Wildcat67
03-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Except I dont remember the last time I saw Manu flop when there was ZERO contact. And his flopping hasn't really been a part of his game for years.

I knew someone would bring him up and obviously you both missed the point and haven't seen Manu play lately.

Latarian Milton
03-29-2013, 11:21 PM
durant should be up there too when it comes to the talk of the league's biggest floppers. manu used to flop a lot but he's shed the superstar nimbus and his flopping tricks ain't no more that atrocious as before. durant, beard beta and CP3 are probably the biggest 3 floppers in the league of present day imho, in no specific order.

rayjayjohnson
03-29-2013, 11:56 PM
Bosh on that list tbh

KaiRMD1
03-30-2013, 04:03 AM
Here's the thing about Manu and Anderson Varejao, they flopped when contact was made. They added an extra emphasis on contact. Harden & Paul (along with the floppers on the clippers) act like they got shot when you graze them. It's ridiculous Chris Paul hasn't mortgaged his house yet because of fines.

TDMVPDPOY
03-30-2013, 05:40 AM
did u guys see that last play by cp3 trying to flop , they dont usually call those last 3 second plays...dude is a bitch though, he should have accumulated alot of fines by now, but u never hear about it

Tuddy
03-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Harden and Paul Actually jump into guys thereby creating the contact then flopping.