PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Stern needs to launch an investigation against the Portland Trailblazers' org for

21_Dickings
03-29-2013, 11:34 PM
tanking.

Not to mention the officials involved who were obviously in Utah's pocket all game.

The way the Blazers laid down in the 4th quarter was as blatant as the fat on a Spurs fan's neck. Here the Lakers, whose roster has been decimated with injuries this year, are fighting for their playoff lives, while playing upstanding, honorable basketball against opponents that treat the matchup like game 7 of the NBA Finals, and the Lakers gain nothing from it.

What the Blazers did tonight was a miscarriage of justice, and I demand that Stern impose sanctions on the organization, whether it's through heavy fines or forcing the Blazers to relinquish their 1st round pick to the Lakers.

Fuck the NBA.

Thread
03-29-2013, 11:34 PM
Jesus H. Christ, another asshole blaming the officiating.

21_Dickings
03-29-2013, 11:35 PM

The Blazers quit. You and I know it.

Otaku
03-29-2013, 11:39 PM
Your symptoms: Bleeding anus
My diagnostic? Butthurt

21_Dickings
03-29-2013, 11:42 PM
My diagnostic? Butthurt

Fuck you, fat neck.

The Spurs got handed a win tonight by the refs as well.

BatManu20
03-29-2013, 11:48 PM
:rollin

Latarian Milton
03-29-2013, 11:49 PM
there're only probably 5-6 teams around the whole league who're not tanking imho. top dogs are resting for the playoffs while the bottom ones are tanking for higher picks. there ain't many teams who still have something to compete for in the regular season imho

Baseline
03-30-2013, 12:02 AM
tanking.

Not to mention the officials involved who were obviously in Utah's pocket all game.

The way the Blazers laid down in the 4th quarter was as blatant as the fat on a Spurs fan's neck. Here the Lakers, whose roster has been decimated with injuries this year, are fighting for their playoff lives, while playing upstanding, honorable basketball against opponents that treat the matchup like game 7 of the NBA Finals, and the Lakers gain nothing from it.

What the Blazers did tonight was a miscarriage of justice, and I demand that Stern impose sanctions on the organization, whether it's through heavy fines or forcing the Blazers to relinquish their 1st round pick to the Lakers.

Fuck the NBA. You're exactly right. The Lakers need more help from Stern. It's like they get no attention from him at all, right? No calls for Bryant every time somebody breathes in his direction...the Chris Paul trade is aced, only to be replaced by getting Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, and keeping Pau Gasol. Please, Lakerfan, complain more about Stern's lack of attention to you and every step your organization takes.

Thread
03-30-2013, 12:04 AM
You're exactly right. The Lakers need more help from Stern. It's like they get no attention from him at all, right? No calls for Bryant every time somebody breathes in his direction...the Chris Paul trade is aced, only to be replaced by getting Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, and keeping Pau Gasol. Please, Lakerfan, complain more about Stern's lack of attention to you and every step your organization takes.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

spurraider21
03-30-2013, 12:30 AM
:lmao

crc21209
03-30-2013, 02:57 AM
Oh yeah? How about that no call on Kobe when he fouled Rubio at the end of that game?

Splits
03-30-2013, 03:38 AM
Kobe missing the playoffs with 4 HOFers and the highest payroll in NBA history: 1
Duncan taking a paycut and enabling scrubs like Green, Diaw, Neal, DeColo, CoJo: 1

Baynes
03-30-2013, 03:42 AM
this is epic. :rollin

Sean Cagney
03-30-2013, 03:45 AM
You're exactly right. The Lakers need more help from Stern. It's like they get no attention from him at all, right? No calls for Bryant every time somebody breathes in his direction...the Chris Paul trade is aced, only to be replaced by getting Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, and keeping Pau Gasol. Please, Lakerfan, complain more about Stern's lack of attention to you and every step your organization takes.

TRUTH......

TDMVPDPOY
03-30-2013, 05:31 AM
i swear these fkn bolded fags should get there premature ejaculation sorted out....

Clipper Nation
03-30-2013, 09:45 AM
My diagnostic? Butthurt

Oh yeah? How about that no call on Kobe when he fouled Rubio at the end of that game?

Kobe missing the playoffs with 4 HOFers and the highest payroll in NBA history: 1
Duncan taking a paycut and enabling scrubs like Green, Diaw, Neal, DeColo, CoJo: 1

:lol Dumbasses continuing to take the bait

KL2
03-30-2013, 10:16 AM

What kind of people blame officiating again?

scanry
03-30-2013, 10:23 AM
:lol Dumbasses continuing to take the bait

Takes time getting used to trolls tbh.

Bynumite was good entertainment for a while when Baby Drew was beasting.

Venti Quattro
03-30-2013, 10:25 AM
What they need to investigate is the Blazers' questionable draft choices over the years.