PDA

View Full Version : CP3 on Duncan's game-winner ''He traveled''

Brunodf
03-30-2013, 01:13 AM
''I can say that, right? He traveled. I just looked at the film. He traveled. He made an unbelievable shot, though. We have to do better. I'm not trying to take anything away from him. It was an unbelievable big-time shot. That's why he's one of the best power forwards to ever play the game. But, he traveled.''

JingleJangleJingle
03-30-2013, 01:15 AM
the traveling rules are more like guidelines tbh...he kinda shuffled his feet :D

TheGoldStandard
03-30-2013, 01:20 AM
What a maroon.

Sean Cagney
03-30-2013, 01:20 AM
He is the best PF of all times and not one of the best, and two you whine too much faggot.... That is all.

timaios
03-30-2013, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s74V2DwCfL4

Yes he traveled, but let's take a look at the "defense" of Barnes on Parker... That's ridiculous! :lol

ElNono
03-30-2013, 01:22 AM
NBA apologizes for Chris Paul's whining after loss to Spurs

The NBA has released a statement indicating that Chris Paul should've taken the loss like a man after the Spurs' 104-102 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Chris Paul whined about an alleged missed travel call on Tim Duncan's game winning shot that could've changed the outcome of the game.
"Video review by the league office confirmed that Chris Paul's tears were flowing profusely while making the statement," the league said on its website. "Chris was obviously deeply hurt by the loss."

Via the Associated Press

KL2
03-30-2013, 01:25 AM
-Kawhi Leonard misses dunk due to Cp3's stiff arm to the nuts
-Jordan lands on TP's neck
-Odom fouls TD leading to an alley oop

^No calls that I can remember off the top of my head, justice was served at the end.

baseline bum
03-30-2013, 01:25 AM

The NBA has released a statement indicating that Chris Paul should've taken the loss like a man after the Spurs' 104-102 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night.
Chris Paul whined about an alleged missed travel call on Tim Duncan's game winning shot that could've changed the outcome of the game.
"Video review by the league office confirmed that Chris Paul's tears were flowing profusely while making the statement," the league said on its website. "Chris was obviously deeply hurt by the loss."

Via the Associated Press

:rollin

HI-FI
03-30-2013, 01:27 AM
CPFlop being a major bitch, considering how far he pushes the rules.

Darius McCrary
03-30-2013, 01:29 AM

Via the Associated Press

Crofl, this thread FTW

HarlemHeat37
03-30-2013, 01:29 AM
:lol deferring to Jannero Pargo in the biggest game of you career..

BillMc
03-30-2013, 01:31 AM

Via the Associated Press

Hilarious!:toast

Sean Cagney
03-30-2013, 01:34 AM

^No calls that I can remember off the top of my head, justice was served at the end.I said that too when CP3 got that no call and we won, I said Justice was served.

chapnis
03-30-2013, 01:35 AM

^No calls that I can remember off the top of my head, justice was served at the end.

The nut punch was ridiculous. Cost us like 5 points, 2 for the missed call, 2 for the bucket on the other end, and 1 for Pops tech.

benstanfield
03-30-2013, 01:40 AM
As the Clipper butts crash like waves against cry baby beach, my mind is washed of all worries in a soothing mist of tears. It is refreshing and exhilarating.

DesignatedT
03-30-2013, 01:57 AM
dont care. spurs win.

capek
03-30-2013, 01:58 AM

Via the Associated Press

:lmao

Dude, don't give create for that lulz to the AP. Start up a Nono news to rival Onions NN, just focused on sports. Would read again and recommend to friends

timtonymanu
03-30-2013, 02:00 AM
Meh. The refs were pretty terrible tonight anyway. Suck it up, Paul.

crc21209
03-30-2013, 02:49 AM
:lol Damn cry baby. This coming from the guy who flops his ass off....what an idiot.

Reck
03-30-2013, 03:47 AM
Yeah he did traveled but it was barely noticible in that clip let alone live.

The fact none of the Clippers players complaint about it while the game was been played tells you all you need to know.

racm
03-30-2013, 05:14 AM
Ball don't lie

chapnis
03-30-2013, 05:17 AM
Yeah he did traveled but it was barely noticible in that clip let alone live.

The fact none of the Clippers players complaint about it while the game was been played tells you all you need to know.

Didn't seem to concerned about the missed call on his foul on Kawhis dunk attempt.

milkyway21
03-30-2013, 06:06 AM
Duncan's post-game interview: "There was a stretch where they put the whistle away," Duncan said. "It gave me a little energy to kind of play a little harder. I got some shots to go early and it just kind of snowballed from there."

Revenge.

exstatic
03-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Chris Fall had better hit his knees every night and thank God the NBA doesn't call travelling more strictly and by the book. He'd be out of a job.

Trainwreck2100
03-30-2013, 09:01 AM
:lol deferring to Jannero Pargo in the biggest game of you career..

Jennero Pargo was wide open, and automatic in those playoffs. Spurs were just lucky he missed

cd98
03-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Actually there was more contact by Barnes on Parker in that final play before the inbounds than when Parker grabbed Paul in the play before leading to a free throw and the ball.

wut
03-30-2013, 09:15 AM
CP3 should shut his mouth. Coming from a guy who get's more than 80% of his shots by using his off arm to push defenders off to get open, I take absolutely no credence in his opinion.

SenorSpur
03-30-2013, 09:31 AM
CP3 is and has always been a whining little bitch. He's a great player, but when things don't go his way, rest assured he'll find something to whine about. He certainly downplayed that last ass-whupping that Parker and the Spurs put on him in L.A.

Kidd K
03-30-2013, 09:32 AM
:lmao as if the continuation led to their loss anyway.

Let's look at the facts:

Duncan was absolutely fouled on the play, and would've gotten 2 FTAs if they called that a travel (and it was only maybe a travel because he was fouled, had he not been fouled, shot goes in anyway with no FTAs, Spurs up 1 anyway)

Duncan was 10/10 at the line that night

Spurs won by 2 points

Conclusion: Duncan likely would've hit both free throws to put the Spurs up 1, in which case they would've won anyway. Chris Paul is crying over something that didn't even effect the outcome of the game, unless he was desperately hoping a 10/10 FT shooter, first ballot HOFer shooting the best FT% of his career was suddenly going to choke on the last free throw. :lmao

Quiet Strength
03-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Me on CP's last shot of the game. "He flopped. I can say that, right? He flopped. I just looked at the film. He flopped. He made a pretty good flop, though. He has to do better. I'm not trying to take anything away from him. It was a pretty good flop. That's why he's one of the best floppers to ever flop. But, he flopped."

Clipper Nation
03-30-2013, 09:53 AM
CP3 needs to stop whining and stop being deathly afraid of the Spurs, tbh.... this is why an actual coach is needed and not a doormat for the players, you think Stan Van Gundy or Jerry Sloan would accept the team having a good cry about refs in the locker room after a big loss?

pjjrfan
03-30-2013, 10:57 AM
I thought the Clips got away with a ton of stuff, and CP needs to stop traveling and palming himself before he mouths off about Timmy's moves.

Cane
03-30-2013, 11:39 AM
The game started off with bullshit in favor of CP3 and the Clippers, Leonard deserved a trip to the line here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50l-31ab21M

Via the Associated Press

:lol Great stuff man

spurs10
03-30-2013, 12:16 PM

Via the Associated Press
Ouch, it hurts when I laugh! #&%ing great! :lol

Spur|n|Austin
03-30-2013, 12:27 PM
You never hear any players say "he flopped" in regards to CP after games do you?

dbreiden83080
03-30-2013, 12:38 PM
If only his PF was any good...

Your team might have a shot in the west. Oh well maybe he can get you a spot on a Kia commercial

Mel_13
03-30-2013, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s74V2DwCfL4

Yes he traveled, but let's take a look at the "defense" of Barnes on Parker... That's ridiculous! :lol

Great screen by Kawhi on Jordan.

Clipper Nation
03-30-2013, 01:29 PM
If only his PF was any good...

Your team might have a shot in the west. Oh well maybe he can get you a spot on a Kia commercial
Blake was playing really well until the last few games, tbh... I think he's dealing with an off-the-court issue right now, since he had to leave Staples early a couple games ago for "personal reasons"...

SenorSpur
03-30-2013, 01:39 PM
CP3 is king of the floppers, as evidenced by that last play of the game. He's wasn't concerned about actually trying to make the game-tying shot, he was more concerned about trying to bait the officials into making a call. Besides that, he's notorious for palming the ball. In the future, Paul should be mindful of the old saying, "people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones".

Strategic
03-30-2013, 03:48 PM
One thing's for sure. This will be another year that Paul won't get to pop a bottle of champagne after the NBA finals. Looking for help from the refs on the final play of the game is par for his course.

DAF86
03-30-2013, 05:07 PM
I hate when players throw the "not making an excuse here, they beat us fair and square but..." whine, if you're going to whine whine like a man.

TheGoldStandard
03-30-2013, 09:18 PM
One thing's for sure. This will be another year that Paul won't get to pop a bottle of champagne after the NBA finals. Looking for help from the refs on the final play of the game is par for his course.

That LA Team is way too limited and won't have a chance of winning it all for some time. Heck they won't even get out of the west anytime soon.

spurtech09
03-30-2013, 10:11 PM

^No calls that I can remember off the top of my head, justice was served at the end.+1

Chinook
03-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Mel_13 I agree about that Kawhi screen.

That was one of the headiest moves I've seen in a while. It gave Duncan the daylight he needed.

maverick1948
03-30-2013, 11:37 PM
Update on Chris Paul and the Houston game.

"It wasnt fair they scored too many points." "We should have had a little more help from the refs. They didnt call enough fouls."

Wonder what Chris Paul will say? Houston 98 Los Angeles Clippers 81

racm
03-30-2013, 11:41 PM
Update on Chris Paul and the Houston game.

"It wasnt fair they scored too many points." "We should have had a little more help from the refs. They didnt call enough fouls."

Wonder what Chris Paul will say? Houston 98 Los Angeles Clippers 81

lol owned by a beardless Rox team

100%duncan
03-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Butthurt for the no call at the last possession. Dude flopped instead of putting up a real shot like a man.

Thread
03-31-2013, 11:42 AM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.