PDA

View Full Version : ESPN:Spurs- No Flash Franchise

mrjap2x
03-31-2013, 11:44 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9117445
Nice little short clip about the spurs.

Thread
03-31-2013, 11:52 AM
& it was so quaint & convenient of Media to walk-a-way from the Neal signing. Gary being a rapist & all. But, then the girl wasn't their wife or daughter. Nor your's.

Just shows ta go ya.

Obstructed_View
03-31-2013, 12:04 PM
ESPN loves rapists. (http://search.espn.go.com/kobe-bryant/)

Johnsyounger
03-31-2013, 12:06 PM
I liked it. Spurs only getting love because we playing the Heat tbh. Espn are assholes.

Man In Black
03-31-2013, 12:19 PM
Chubby still doesn't understand the word exonerated and he never will ya (s)talking parrot you.

exstatic
03-31-2013, 12:24 PM
ESPN loves rapists. (http://search.espn.go.com/kobe-bryant/)

:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:r ollin:lol:rollin

Thread
03-31-2013, 12:29 PM
Chubby still doesn't understand the word exonerated and he never will ya (s)talking parrot you.

Neal rapedPERIOD

But, it's not like the girl was anything to you, Man. Just human debris. & it helps that he's in the doghouse and close to the street. Then you can once again stand tall, instead of hiding in the shadows. Though that won't affect me. You hired this rapist and you're livin' with that.

This, I vow.

Trainwreck2100
03-31-2013, 12:57 PM
& it was so quaint & convenient of Media to walk-a-way from the Neal signing. Gary being a rapist & all. But, then the girl wasn't their wife or daughter. Nor your's.

Just shows ta go ya.

they did an entire outside the line segment when he was signed

Mal
03-31-2013, 01:21 PM
lol, Bonner sincerity about highligths

rascal
03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
I liked it. Spurs only getting love because we playing the Heat tbh. Espn are assholes.

the spurs are not an interesting story. Every year they are near the top in the regular season standings, then get beat in the playoffs by a weaker team or up and coming team and then it is a story of interest.

Embedded
03-31-2013, 02:05 PM

Just shows ta go ya.
Funny - Isn't the alpha male of the Los Angeles Lakers a rapist? An anal rapist, at that?

Thread
03-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Funny - Isn't the alpha male of the Los Angeles Lakers a rapist? An anal rapist, at that?

Yes, Kobe did get some mud on his turtle, but, your guy raped too.

ha, ha.

Thread
03-31-2013, 02:10 PM
the spurs are not an interesting story. Every year they are near the top in the regular season standings, then get beat in the playoffs by a weaker team or up and coming team and then it is a story of interest.

Like 8.

Kidd K
03-31-2013, 02:17 PM
ESPN trying to pump up the Spurs temporarily so they can blow the Heat should they win, or play damage control should they lose.

Transparent pre-emptive media tactics.

silverbora
03-31-2013, 02:21 PM
http://m19.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/trendyrob/Tobias-the-Analrapist-arrested-deve.png.html?o=18

J_Paco
03-31-2013, 04:20 PM

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

How long has it been since someone told you how tired and redundant your takes are? The Spurs aren't story because they hold each other accountable and act like grown men. Not children, like 85% of the league's players and teams.

Cool seeing TD and his kids together in that piece. They sure have grown up fast and with a famous father and MILF (in a respectful way) for a mom.

mercos
03-31-2013, 04:59 PM
Great video, bad headline. On the court, the Spurs have shown plenty of flash the past few years. They have been one of the highest scoring teams in the league three straight seasons. They play fast, they dunk, they make flashy passes, I'm not sure what else ESPN wants from them. If they are talking about flashy personalities, have they met Stephen Jackson? Its like they stopped paying attention in 2007 and are just repeating the same crap from half a decade ago.

timtonymanu
03-31-2013, 05:02 PM
The video is just another recycled opinion about how the Spurs stay so :cry classy :cry.

Still, Bonner's comment about the Spurs only being the highlights when he's getting dunked on was hilarious. :lol

Mark in Austin
03-31-2013, 05:20 PM
Parker's comments opened my eyes a little - in a good way.

Man In Black
03-31-2013, 09:34 PM
Neal rapedPERIOD

But, it's not like the girl was anything to you, Man. Just human debris. & it helps that he's in the doghouse and close to the street. Then you can once again stand tall, instead of hiding in the shadows. Though that won't affect me. You hired this rapist and you're livin' with that.

This, I vow.
I don't give a fuck about what you vow. Standing tall means going to court and having a jury of your peers go over all the evidence and find you innocent. It's not about paying off the chick that was going to take Bean for a huge amount if cash.Your incessant post here means you get off on your posts. A form of masturbation. You're a joke old boy.