03-31-2013, 12:15 PM
:downspin:

Creation88
03-31-2013, 12:19 PM
time to cash out and get 20x me ticket price

exstatic
03-31-2013, 12:21 PM
time to cash out and get 20x me ticket price

Yeah, guess I'll watch Walking Dead live instead of the later showing.

Look for LeFoul to get at least 15-16 FTs.

Thread
03-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating:::preemptively in this instance.

Spur|n|Austin
03-31-2013, 12:35 PM
Good. Joey has only once been unfair to the Spurs.

johnpaulwall21
03-31-2013, 12:38 PM
good. i wanna see the spurs play them at full strength.

RD2191
03-31-2013, 12:39 PM
good. i wanna see the spurs play them at full strength.
:lol

Spur Bank
03-31-2013, 12:40 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-I-71tWFvaAM/T96M4xgAiYI/AAAAAAAAhdI/4EfN8NI4QKs/w497-h373/joey-crawford%5B1%5D.jpg

exstatic
03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
Good. Joey has only once been unfair to the Spurs.
Unless you're talking game 6 OKC, then it's at least twice.

exstatic
03-31-2013, 01:35 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating:::preemptively in this instance.

As a Laker fan, you really can't talk to this issue, since you have constantly been the beneficiary of said ref bias for 35+ years.

Thread
03-31-2013, 02:11 PM
As a Laker fan, you really can't talk to this issue, since you have constantly been the beneficiary of said ref bias for 35+ years.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

ajballer4
03-31-2013, 02:23 PM
Unless you're talking game 6 OKC, then it's at least twice.

That'd make 3. Fisher jumping on Brent Barry in 08 on his game tying 3

EricB
03-31-2013, 02:36 PM
I repeat. Sit Duncan, sit Parker. Sit Neal. Give Baynes and everyone else a crap load of time. F the league.

Russ
03-31-2013, 02:47 PM
JC workin the game on Easter.

Let's hope he's been reborn.

maverick1948
03-31-2013, 03:13 PM

Can you not at least rearrange the words to sound different? You are make an asshole out of yourself. In the last few years, your luckers have gotten a lot of calls in their favor that were either bad calls or no calls. Even the NBA is now making it a point to review some plays in particular technical and flagrant fouls.

It is sad that things have come to the point that every thing an official does, is placed under a microscope. Once the game is over, only the NBA should have a say in what happens with replays of officials. NO public reprimands. NO public apologies. If the referee is on the carpet fine him in private. If he is that bad, dont renew his contract. But stop the crap of public reprimands.

exstatic
03-31-2013, 03:15 PM
Can you not at least rearrange the words to sound different? You are make an asshole out of yourself. In the last few years, your luckers have gotten a lot of calls in their favor that were either bad calls or no calls. Even the NBA is now making it a point to review some plays in particular technical and flagrant fouls.

It is sad that things have come to the point that every thing an official does, is placed under a microscope. Once the game is over, only the NBA should have a say in what happens with replays of officials. NO public reprimands. NO public apologies. If the referee is on the carpet fine him in private. If he is that bad, dont renew his contract. But stop the crap of public reprimands.

He's a fucking parrot who has like 4 or 5 posts that he drops repeatedly. I was hoping his new ID would bring a new style. No such luck.

KL2
03-31-2013, 03:34 PM

Do yourself a favor and add him to your ignore list, I did as soon as he signed up :lol. Don't know why anybody wouldn't have him on ignore.

I'll even put he ignore link for him:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=19320

Budkin
03-31-2013, 03:55 PM
I repeat. Sit Duncan, sit Parker. Sit Neal. Give Baynes and everyone else a crap load of time. F the league.

Agree with TPark. Would be hysterical.

exstatic
03-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Ha. NBA wastes a bullet.

Mel_13
03-31-2013, 05:57 PM
Maybe Joey will have a knee effusion and be replaced by the alternate ref.

SupremeGuy
03-31-2013, 06:00 PM

It is sad that things have come to the point that every thing an official does, is placed under a microscope. Once the game is over, only the NBA should have a say in what happens with replays of officials. NO public reprimands. NO public apologies. If the referee is on the carpet fine him in private. If he is that bad, dont renew his contract. But stop the crap of public reprimands.That's his schtick bro, but if it really bothers you just put him on your ignore list.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-31-2013, 06:02 PM

Only imbeciles and simpletons repeat themselves over and again.

Shitting upstairs is a good way for you to get jettisoned again though.

wut
03-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Agree with TPark. Would be hysterical.

Even better, Pop should start them, walk the ball up the court on first possession, take a time out and take out the starters for the rest of the game....ultimate screw you to the league. :lol

There's no rule that says you have to play your healthy starters normal minutes!

Phenomanul
03-31-2013, 08:23 PM
Even without Wade or LeBron... Mediocre players like Norris Cole were getting superstar phantom calls in the waning seconds of the game... Pathetic. Shouldn't have come down to that but still that call changed the whole dynamic of that ending...