PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: NBA game be more rigged than the rap game

BRHornet45
03-31-2013, 08:18 PM
:lol

another Heat game, another rigged outcome. I pray the NBA goes into another lockout and goes bankrupt. they be ripping off fans by not advertising this shit is scripted entertainment.

midnightpulp
03-31-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey, son, you see all the damn freebies Kobe's getting lately?

BRHornet45
03-31-2013, 08:23 PM
Hey, son, you see all the damn freebies Kobe's getting lately?

son its like in the WWE (the NBA's sister company) they always be helping John Cena win.

Ace
03-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Then why do you continue to watch faggot?

thunderup
03-31-2013, 08:24 PM

another Heat game, another rigged outcome. I pray the NBA goes into another lockout and goes bankrupt. they be ripping off fans by not advertising this shit is scripted entertainment.

It was all in the cards when "The Decision" was allowed to happen.

Thread
03-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Clipper Nation
03-31-2013, 08:29 PM

From the same people behind Sonicsgate :lol

thispego
ima have to go with BR on this one

BatManu20
Yea it was an awful call that cut the Spurs lead down to 1 but the game shouldn't have even been close anyways. If you can't beat a team at home that's missing their 2 best players plus their starting PG, then you deserve to lose.

BRHornet45

son don't step to me sipping on juice like a bitch. just look at you. look at you .....

http://i50.tinypic.com/6efzms.jpg

:lol overnight Heat fan. you front running tranny you.

thunderup
03-31-2013, 08:30 PM
From the same people behind Sonicsgate :lol

The Decision > "Sonicsgate" in terms of cheating

:lol Clippers

HI-FI
03-31-2013, 08:41 PM

son don't step to me sipping on monkey juice like a bitch. just look at you. look at you .....

btw BR, blessings to your black family. the NBA will always push or promote whatever brings them the most profit, whether that be a certain team, a certain manipulative rapist etc...If objectivity was profitable they would push that, but it doesn't sell like turning certain players into mythical creatures.

but this game was lost before the bad calls. our number 1 player realized we might face the Heat in the playoffs so he went into playoff mode again.

KaiRMD1
03-31-2013, 08:43 PM
son its like in the WWE (the NBA's sister company) they always be helping John Cena win.

Considering the ratings WWE gets, I think the NBA is WWE's sister company.

KaiRMD1
03-31-2013, 08:45 PM

Nah dude, it was in AFTER Lebron choked in the finals.

Clipper Nation
03-31-2013, 08:47 PM
The Decision > "Sonicsgate" in terms of cheating

Unrestricted free agency is "cheating" now? :lol

Just because no free agent wants to go to your meth-addled hillbilly dump of a state doesn't mean teams who can actually attract free agents are breaking the rules, son :lol

Latarian Milton
03-31-2013, 08:51 PM
can't argue against this. John Cena got an upper body that looks good with all those muscles but he's nothing better than a white david otunga when it comes to real fight tbh. big show & mark henry would shit all over WWE if the fights were not fake tbh.

but i can't incline to agree with you that the heat won this game because of refs' help. it was amazing to beat the best team of the west right on their own homecourt, while playing w/o our best 2 players, but the refs were just fine tonight. total freethrow attempts ratio between the two teams was 15-16, and fouls 15-13, statwise refs whistled slightly in favor of them spurs if anything

Jt.ONE
03-31-2013, 08:59 PM

thunderup
03-31-2013, 09:20 PM
Unrestricted free agency is "cheating" now? :lol

:lmao

There was actually a trade involved you uneducated bandwagoning faggot.

And yes it's cheating. Three star players, one being transcendental, conspiring years before summer 2010 to collude is cheating. When they joined, it was pretty much a foregone conclusion as to who the champion would be these next 5-6 years.

It's cheating, faggot. I'm not surprised this concept eludes you as you're one of the bigger bandwagoners on this forum.

:cry the Kang this, the Kang that :cry

:lol fucking faggot

Clipper Nation
03-31-2013, 09:29 PM
Which specific rules did they break by teaming up? :lol

By the way, they didn't collude, you dumbass faggot....

“What we told the owners was that the three players are totally, as our system has evolved, within their rights to talk to each other,” Commissioner David Stern (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/s/david_stern/index.html?inline=nyt-per) said after the meeting, which was held here in conjunction with the N.B.A. summer league.

Players on different teams who discuss the idea of someday playing together “is not tampering or collusion that is prohibited,” Stern said.

thunderup
03-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Which specific rules did they break by teaming up? :lol

By the way, they didn't collude, you dumbass faggot....

:lol you using a quote from David Stern, a man you've repeatedly accused to contribute in "fixes", to qualify you're :cry Miami didn't cheat :cry weak ass argument.

:lmao you taking a shit on your own schtick
:lmao hypocrite Clipper fan waving his Heat fan pom poms

HarlemHeat37
03-31-2013, 09:43 PM
Miami is 5th in the NBA in FTA per FG, but close to the rest of the top 10..OKC is #1 by a historically large disparity, tbh,

Miami is 15th in the NBA in FTA per FG from a defensive standpoint, which is the league average..OKC is in the top 10:lol .

The Heat generally don't receive as many calls as you would expect for a team with that type of star power..the Thunder, Rockets and Lakers have been on a different level than Miami, with OKC being on a historic level that has never been reached..

Norris Cole
03-31-2013, 09:46 PM

son don't step to me sipping on monkey juice like a bitch. just look at you. look at you .....

You didn't answer the question, pussy. Instead of crying like a big pussy about some conspiracy, find another hobby to devote your pathetic life too.

Venti Quattro
03-31-2013, 09:47 PM

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Venti Quattro
03-31-2013, 09:49 PM
BRHornet45, did you like how Katrina rigged New Orleans? Tee, hee.

BRHornet45
03-31-2013, 10:07 PM
You didn't answer the question, pussy. Instead of crying like a big pussy about some conspiracy, find another hobby to devote your pathetic life too.

lol stupid ass front runner. "fans" like you are the scum of the earth. you couldn't name a single Miami Heat player with the exception of maybe Wade until you jumped on the bandwagon in 2011. you're a joke and everyone laughs at front running pussies like yourself. overnight fan.

if you knew anything about this board or the NBA in general, then you would know the answer to your stupid question (I've posted it several times for years on here). the NBA is entertaining to watch and that is why I, along with millions of others watch it. however that being said it is carefully controlled, sports entertainment and should not be taken seriously as a legit and fair sports competition. it is not a "best man or best team wins" league. it is a "whatever superstar or team sells the product the best wins" league.

BRHornet45
03-31-2013, 10:18 PM
If you've really did that several times here for years but continue to watch, cry and bitch about it, then you're a bigger pathetic pussy than I thought.

put your Miami Heat jersey on, go the games, and cheer on your new team. just make sure and not buy any of the expensive, authentic merchandise though because you'll be having to buy more merchandise for your next new favorite team in a couple years. ESPN and the rest of the sports media will keep you updated as to who you should cheer for. enjoy the Heat ride while it last!

Norris Cole
03-31-2013, 10:18 PM
lol stupid ass front runner. "fans" like you are the scum of the earth. you couldn't name a single Miami Heat player with the exception of maybe Wade until you jumped on the bandwagon in 2011. you're a joke and everyone laughs at front running pussies like yourself. overnight fan.

if you knew anything about this board or the NBA in general, then you would know the answer to your stupid question (I've posted it several times for years on here). the NBA is entertaining to watch and that is why I, along with millions of others watch it. however that being said it is carefully controlled, sports entertainment and should not be taken seriously as a legit and fair sports competition. it is not a "best man or best team wins" league. it is a "whatever superstar or team sells the product the best wins" league.

So you've sat here with a salty vagina crying thats it rigged several times for several years but think thats normal? Holy shit you're a bigger pussy than I thought.

BRHornet45
03-31-2013, 10:21 PM
:lol Norris Cole deleting and editing his post

Clipper Nation
03-31-2013, 10:23 PM
:lol you using a quote from David Stern, a man you've repeatedly accused to contribute in "fixes", to qualify you're :cry Miami didn't cheat :cry weak ass argument.

He makes the rules, and the rules say it wasn't collusion.... now :downspin: that shit, son...

Thebesteva
03-31-2013, 10:24 PM
All BS aside, fuck all of you. For knowing the truth and not doing a damn thing about it. Whenever your team wins a few games, you completely abandon the truth that the NBA is rigged and pretend it's not. Then when your teams lose, you start bringing up the rigged card again. Stick to the rigged card long enough and I guarantee you change will eventually happen, years from now.

thunderup
03-31-2013, 10:28 PM
He makes the rules, and the rules say it wasn't collusion.... now :downspin: that shit, son...

Wave that white flag and spin baby, spin!

BRHornet45
03-31-2013, 10:32 PM
All BS aside, fuck all of you. For knowing the truth and not doing a damn thing about it. Whenever your team wins a few games, you completely abandon the truth that the NBA is rigged and pretend it's not. Then when your teams lose, you start bringing up the rigged card again. Stick to the rigged card long enough and I guarantee you change will eventually happen, years from now.

son I can understand your anger with some, but I have been preaching against this for years. I even admitted that the lottery was completely rigged last year in order for the Pelicans to get Davis. sure there was a small chance they could have gotten the #1 pick (I think 15% to be exact), but lets be real. Tom Benson dropped like $340M to buy the Hornets from the NBA and you know damn well that behind closed doors with Benson and Stern that getting the #1 pick was part of the deal.

the NBA is big business first, entertainment second, and basketball third. they are going to do everything in their power to sell the product and keep viewers entertained. legit NBA basketball died in the early 2000's.

weebo
03-31-2013, 10:37 PM
son I can understand your anger with some, but I have been preaching against this for years. I even admitted that the lottery was completely rigged last year in order for the Pelicans to get Davis. sure there was a small chance they could have gotten the #1 pick (I think 15% to be exact), but lets be real. Tom Benson dropped like $340M to buy the Hornets from the NBA and you know damn well that behind closed doors with Benson and Stern that getting the #1 pick was part of the deal.

the NBA is big business first, entertainment second, and basketball third. they are going to do everything in their power to sell the product and keep viewers entertained. legit NBA basketball died in the early 2000's.

the mother of all truf bombs right thurrr

koriwhat
03-31-2013, 11:39 PM
spurs shouldn't had been as close to losing at the end like they were earlier today but they also were up before that bs call on kawhi that got the heat back into it. sure, the spurs should've guarded that last second shot but then again, they should've had that turnover by cole too. say what you will but it's very ignorant not to review the facts and claim it's being "pussy" because some of us see the forest from the trees. fuck stern, fuck the refs, fuck the "product" and get back to the game!

Jacob1983
03-31-2013, 11:52 PM
We had Shad and Kobe's Lakers in the early 2000s and now we have Superfriends. It's the NBE. National Basketball Entertainment. Nothing new here.

Spurs 4 The Win
03-31-2013, 11:52 PM
Hope Heat fans feel proud of that win. That was a fucking joke. I was at the game Crawford was laughing with the Heat coaches after they took the lead. Its all bullshit.
Take your bullshit win, your karma is coming and hopefully it will be LeBroom with a career ending knee blowout. And yes, Im mad.

Latarian Milton
04-01-2013, 01:22 AM
spurs were very close to a win with the 1pt lead and only 11 secs left on board, especially when miami were playing w/o their most clutch players. to quote my nigga jacob, it was indeed pathetic to get defeated by bosh's 3 pointer. bosh hasn't had the the feeling of being the real #1 ever since he left toronto, until tonight

Spurs9
04-02-2013, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZatX_6i5WY

Thread
04-02-2013, 09:03 AM
^Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Spurs9
04-02-2013, 09:06 AM
^Only pussies and parrots get 1500 posts in a week.

Thread
04-02-2013, 09:06 AM
^Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

lakaluva's wallet
06-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Jesus H Christ.