PDA

View Full Version : Should Cory Joseph be getting backup PG minutes?

Spurs21Fan4Ever
03-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Is it just me or can this team not win the bench game with Gary Neal getting PG minutes? Neal used to score well, but now all he does is miss bad shots and turn the ball over. Cory Joseph at least plays very good defense I think this team would do much better with him as the backup PG instead of Neal. But, I'm not the coach, Pop is and I guess I'll trust his decision.

DesignatedT
03-31-2013, 11:46 PM
Neal strictly played SG tonight. De Colo was the backup PG.

Kool Bob Love
03-31-2013, 11:47 PM
Would like him too have some backup mins but I trust the coach with 4 rings.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
03-31-2013, 11:48 PM
Neal strictly played SG tonight. De Colo was the backup PG.
Well, if Neal isn't scoring I feel like he provides no value to the team. He's a very small SG and he plays no defense.

DesignatedT
03-31-2013, 11:56 PM
I agree. Without Manu it becomes pretty difficult not to play him though.

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Joseph is too soft and conservative on offense to play a role on a team that needs all the offense they can generate at this point, tbh..

T Park
04-01-2013, 12:38 AM
De Colo is playing too well right now to rock the boat. With 9 games left, let De Colo run with it. If anything increase his minutes.

freetiago
04-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Our bench is just terrible and now that Ginobilis fallen off a cliff and Splitter is starting its showing
bench has always been filled with no talent players whove managed to shoot well which mitigated the lack of defense they played
with Jackson falling off a cliff and Diaw passing open shots up to double teamed teammates the offense isnt looking good
the only solution at this point could be to play Bonner
its gotten that bad
they already play 0 defense
now they cant score a bucket
the once lead leaguing Spurs bench for the past 2 years and most of this year is now on Portland level bads

Brunodf
04-01-2013, 12:51 AM
Cojo/Mills/Decolo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neal

T Park
04-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Our bench is just terrible and now that Ginobilis fallen off a cliff and Splitter is starting its showing
bench has always been filled with no talent players whove managed to shoot well which mitigated the lack of defense they played
with Jackson falling off a cliff and Diaw passing open shots up to double teamed teammates the offense isnt looking good
the only solution at this point could be to play Bonner
its gotten that bad
they already play 0 defense
now they cant score a bucket
the once lead leaguing Spurs bench for the past 2 years and most of this year is now on Portland level bads

what a jumble of absolute malarkey and pmsing...