PDA

View Full Version : THE OVERALL SCHEME OF THINGS "NBA FINALS 2013"

wtgspurs
04-01-2013, 01:16 AM
If the Heat make it out of the East alive...which I'm pretty sure they will, THE Spurs are going to meet the Heat in the NBA Finals this years. People talk about "Contenders" and say that the Spurs aren't contenders...but when you look at it, who really is a contender this year? OKC doesn't seem invincible like last year, Memphis ain't happening. Denver don't really got what it takes and the Spurs have proven that they can beat the Clippers. If you look at it closely, if all goes well and Spurs make it out of the West...and they meet Miami in the Finals they're bringing home the Trophy. They have never made it to the NBA Finals and lost, im not saying that it will be easy to get there, or easy to win, but the team has what it takes, as they are known to have the biggest Hearts. I have faith in the Spurs and if you consider yourself a true Spursfan then you should do the same. Instead of criticizing them after every loss, try to uplift them. They don't hold the best Record in the West by fluke,they've earned it. Considering their bouts of injuries this year, If all goes well, we have a legitimate shot at the title. Why should the Denver Nuggets, Oklahoma City Thunder (even though they beat us last year in WCF), New York Knicks, Indiana Pacers, Memphis Grizzlies and L.A Clippers all be better Contenders than San Antonio? Give me one good reason..., cause their record doesn't show it and neither their history. Look forward to a Spurs /Heat Finals and watch The Miami Cheat and Lebron get exposed = ) :toast:toast

Sean Cagney
04-01-2013, 01:33 AM
SLOW DOWN, finals? Stop it.

benstanfield
04-01-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm not sure what will happen, but this thread is definitely going to be an important factor in the playoffs.

Sean Cagney
04-01-2013, 01:55 AM
BTW how can fans uplift the team? You think they give a damn if we are down or up on a message board? NOPE! IT IS UP TO THEM! NOT US! WE can say all we want but it's up to the team to win it all! POP is a huge part, it's his job not ours. Health, luck and breaks........... You need all three.

wtgspurs
04-01-2013, 02:07 AM
when i say uplift, i mean within ourselves (members) here on ST. You call yourself a Spurs fan then the least you can do is try to make good out of bad when they lose or something goes wrong...if you can't, then you should just find another team or become a bandwagoner hopping from team to team

chapnis
04-01-2013, 02:36 AM
Only way a Spurs fan can even remotely help the team is to go to games and cheer loud as hell, instead of selling tickets to Heat and Laker fans and destroying HCA.

Phenomanul
04-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Only way a Spurs fan can even remotely help the team is to go to games and cheer loud as hell, instead of selling tickets to Heat and Laker fans and destroying HCA.

^this x100. Can't stand to hear the opponent's contigent cheering during the telecasts...