JohnnyMax
04-01-2013, 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwvdsi6gLl8

irishock
04-01-2013, 03:17 AM
Is he better than Jordan Hill though?

BatManu20
04-01-2013, 03:27 AM
Most dominant player of all time. More impressively, guy averaged a triple-double in women.

BillMc
04-01-2013, 03:48 AM
Amazing. Thanks for posting!:toast

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 04:21 AM
didnt watch the clip, but why is he taking on midget white guys?

AussieFanKurt
04-01-2013, 04:24 AM
now I see how easy he had it

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 04:27 AM
wilt is overrated man

super freak athletes vs avg wankers with solid fundamentals aka bill russell...doesnt mean u will actually dominate games or a player, cause in bball is just more than relying on super attributes to dominate games...

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 04:51 AM
Russell, Lucas, Thurmond, Alcindor, Unseld, Malone, Reed, Petit, Lanier are all contemporaries of Chamberlain. Those are just the HoF off the top of my head. He dominated all comers.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 04:55 AM
That block at 1:45 is sick. Look at how high he goes to get that shot and tell me what current player could handle that. You guys just have no clue whatsoever.

Bynumite
04-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Wow... Wilt blocked the sky hook twice in the same possession.

People say he played against short white boys but seriously, who could stop him if he played in the NBA today?

Dude's a really tall athletic freak, he would shit on Dwight so badly.

Spurs9
04-01-2013, 01:48 PM
wilt is overrated man

super freak athletes vs avg wankers with solid fundamentals aka bill russell...doesnt mean u will actually dominate games or a player, cause in bball is just more than relying on super attributes to dominate games...

Bullshit, he averaged 50 points a game, and missed 8 minutes from being thrown out. Are you kidding me? He would make Lebron and Durrant look like Fisher Price players.

ffadicted
04-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Would be an all-star today no doubt, but what a joke of players he played against tbqhimho

Phillip
04-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Would be an all-star today no doubt, but what a joke of players he played against tbqhimho

this

a fantastic player, but people who think he would dominate todays league like he did back then are out of their minds.

he would be like 24/12 in his prime against todays comp. none of that 50/20 crap

Arcadian
04-01-2013, 02:21 PM
this

a fantastic player, but people who think he would dominate todays league like he did back then are out of their minds.

he would be like 24/12 in his prime against todays comp. none of that 50/20 crap

24/12 is still better than what anyone is doing right now in the NBA. So even if this were true, he would be the best big player (probably overall player) in the league.

baseline bum
04-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Russell, Lucas, Thurmond, Alcindor, Unseld, Malone, Reed, Petit, Lanier are all contemporaries of Chamberlain. Those are just the HoF off the top of my head. He dominated all comers.

Malone?

Phillip
04-01-2013, 02:25 PM
24/12 is still better than what anyone is doing right now in the NBA. So even if this were true, he would be the best big player (probably overall player) in the league.

i dont disagree with him being the best big man in the league right now. if it was 10-12 years ago, then Shaq/Duncan > Wilt.

he most certainly would not be the best overall player though, with Lebron running loose.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Bullshit, he averaged 50 points a game, and missed 8 minutes from being thrown out. Are you kidding me? He would make Lebron and Durrant look like Fisher Price players.

against white midgets who dont know post defense, who cant leap for shit, the same white midgets who dont even dunk ingame for pts...cmon man....

Cry Havoc
04-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Malone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Malone

Cry Havoc
04-01-2013, 02:36 PM
A 7 footer with his kind of strength, quickness, and agility around the rim would be devastating. David Robinson is basically a poor man's Wilt, IMO. He would absolutely be on a tier with LeBron if he were playing today.

7'1" and he is a borderline Olympic sprinter AND high jumper? GTFO. LeBron is the only one in his league of athleticism today. Wilt would average 26-30 a game and grab 16 rebounds a night. MINIMUM. You're telling me he'd only average 12 rebounds when OMER FUCKING ASIK is good for 11.6 a night? So basically Wilt would be a slightly better rebounder than Nikola Vucevic? Ok.

baseline bum
04-01-2013, 02:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Malone

The guy who didn't play pro ball until 2 years after Wilt retired and NBA ball 4 years after?

Cry Havoc
04-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Oh, and 4 blocks a game would not be impossible. Very probable, actually.

Cry Havoc
04-01-2013, 02:39 PM
The guy who didn't play pro ball until 2 years after Wilt retired and NBA ball 4 years after?

I wouldn't say that you have to play in the same year as someone else to be their contemporary. Unless the league changed that radically in 2 years.

baseline bum
04-01-2013, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't say that you have to play in the same year as someone else to be their contemporary. Unless the league changed that radically in 2 years.

But do you have to play in the same league within 3 years of each other to be a contemporary? Pretty impressive for Moses to be both Wilt's and Duncan's contemporary.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 03:05 PM
wilt chamberlain is a scrub who played and embarrass white midgets, just like shaq dominating chris dudley...cmon now whats there to drop ur jaws in awe about

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM

Chamberlains last professional year was 1973 and Malones first was 74.

ambchang
04-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Let's put it this way, Chamberlain played well against Jabbar, in fact, he posed all kinds of problems for Jabbar. Jabbar in turn, was dominant against players in the 80s even after his prime. Sure he didn't do that well against a young Hakeem, but by then, Jabbar was in his mid/late 30s and clearly past his prime. KAJ would still hold his own, past his prime, against a prime Hakeem. There really isn't any need to explain how Hakeem would still dominate today's game.

Going that that chain of logic, Chamberlain would have no doubt be an all-star player in today's NBA, especially if he was given the same type of training and medical treatment. He would very likely be an MVP candidate year in and year out, and possibly a dominating force like Lebron is today.

That said, there is no way in hell he will average 50.4 ppg and 27.2 rpg. 30/15 is possible, 25/12 is pretty much a lock.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Let's put it this way, Chamberlain played well against Jabbar, in fact, he posed all kinds of problems for Jabbar. Jabbar in turn, was dominant against players in the 80s even after his prime. Sure he didn't do that well against a young Hakeem, but by then, Jabbar was in his mid/late 30s and clearly past his prime. KAJ would still hold his own, past his prime, against a prime Hakeem. There really isn't any need to explain how Hakeem would still dominate today's game.

Going that that chain of logic, Chamberlain would have no doubt be an all-star player in today's NBA, especially if he was given the same type of training and medical treatment. He would very likely be an MVP candidate year in and year out, and possibly a dominating force like Lebron is today.

That said, there is no way in hell he will average 50.4 ppg and 27.2 rpg. 30/15 is possible, 25/12 is pretty much a lock.

cmon now, u starting to overrate hakeem now...he only had 2 good peak years and everyone is going by the notion he played like that his whole career....

DMC
04-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Goaltender extraordinaire. If Howard could goal tend, no one scores. Over the back fouls not called, no goal tending calls, no traveling, nothing. He'd be good today, really good, but he'd be limited by the rules.

DMC
04-01-2013, 04:10 PM
We don't consider Kobe to be MJ's contemporary though they played at the same time for a while.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 04:33 PM

I would also add that when Chamberlain played Jabbar he was in his mid 30s. Alcindor never played prime Chamberlain.

Jabbar would miss the playoffs and have first round exits as a Laker during the shitty watered down ABA era.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 04:34 PM
We don't consider Kobe to be MJ's contemporary though they played at the same time for a while.

Who is this 'we?' Why don't you go write poetry for culb or something?

jag
04-01-2013, 04:51 PM

Looks like there's a bro over here who needs to calm down.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Looks like there's a bro over here who needs to calm down.

piss off milquetoast!!

:lol

Relevancy
04-01-2013, 06:07 PM
People can't really speculate how well he would in today's NBA just for the simple fact their not psychics, mind you the competition has probably gotten better, who the hell knows, It's not like any one of us in here actually saw him play live back then, but for a an NBA player to have been that dominant back then the only conclusion we could form is that he would be dominant in today's NBA, no doubt about it.

DMC
04-01-2013, 06:26 PM

Why don't you suck the snotty end of my one eyed fuck monster?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 06:28 PM
As a physical specimen you certainly can.

7'1" 275-300 lbs over his playing career. 7'9" wingspan.

Big 8 high jump champ at 6'6".

Shot put champ at over 53'

triple jump over 50'

Benched 500 lbs with those arms.

150 lbs tricep extensions with those arms.

What player do you think could approximate those physical accomplishments?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Why don't you suck the snotty end of my one eyed fuck monster?

Because I am not gay. Whether or not some other guy sucking your dick makes you gay is for you to figure out.

DMC
04-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Because I am not gay. Whether or not some other guy sucking your dick makes you gay is for you to figure out.
You don't have to desire it, just do it. Didn't your mammy teach you anything? Fuck, just nuzzle it. You're not gay if you just nuzzle it.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 06:39 PM
You don't have to desire it, just do it. Didn't your mammy teach you anything? Fuck, just nuzzle it. You're not gay if you just nuzzle it.

Is that what you tell the kids?

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 06:43 PM
As a physical specimen you certainly can.

7'1" 275-300 lbs over his playing career. 7'9" wingspan.

Big 8 high jump champ at 6'6".

Shot put champ at over 53'

triple jump over 50'

Benched 500 lbs with those arms.

150 lbs tricep extensions with those arms.

What player do you think could approximate those physical accomplishments?

bullshit, u dont need to fully utilize ur athletic ability every possession to dominate games,

DMC
04-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Is that what you tell the kids?

Fuzzy with the CumDumpster retorts. You two are entwined like lovers in Eden.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Fuzzy with the CumDumpster retorts. You two are entwined like lovers in Eden.

I am sure that we both say the sky is blue too. Interesting that when two men think in a similar fashion that you equate that with homosexual attraction.

Homoerotic imagery is your goto retort. When you get called like it is seen then it is what it is. Quit acting like a huge latent homosexual and perhaps people will stop calling you on it.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
bullshit, u dont need to fully utilize ur athletic ability every possession to dominate games,

And your point is? I am just saying as a physical talent that he is better than anything else the NBA has had to offer ever. That includes Malone, Howard, O'Neal, Jabbar and Olajuwon. He could jump higher and farther, run faster and longer, and lift more than anyone before or since in the NBA. It's an objective means to compare abilities across era's because they did not face the same competition.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 06:56 PM
He could jump higher and farther, run faster and longer, and lift more than anyone before or since in the NBA. It's an objective means to compare abilities across era's because they did not face the same competition.

all of that can be neutralize is what i was trying to say, all of that is just one aspect thats needed to succeed

DMC
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
I am sure that we both say the sky is blue too. Interesting that when two men think in a similar fashion that you equate that with homosexual attraction.

Homoerotic imagery is your goto retort. When you get called like it is seen then it is what it is. Quit acting like a huge latent homosexual and perhaps people will stop calling you on it.

But why are you so angry? The Heat were going to win last night regardless. Get over it I said.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-01-2013, 07:00 PM
But why are you so angry? The Heat were going to win last night regardless. Get over it I said.

Who said I was angry? When I am mad I typically don't talk about what is interesting. I don't see how discussing your homosexual projections cannot be dispassionate. Rather, I would much prefer that over an emotional response.

tlongII
04-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Wilt and MJ are the greatest to ever play the game. LeBron will be right with them eventually.

Cry Havoc
04-01-2013, 09:32 PM

Did you watch the video? Dude is banking shots from 16-18 a la Duncan, laying in finger rolls and reverse layups. He had a lot of touch for a big. He would demolish ANY center in the league today -- Dwight Howard included.

ambchang
04-02-2013, 06:44 AM
cmon now, u starting to overrate hakeem now...he only had 2 good peak years and everyone is going by the notion he played like that his whole career....

The same way shaq only had one. But the other seasons, he was still an MVP candidate. Just that he was undisputedly the absolute best player in those two years.